Whiteout Ch. 03

Story Info
Breakfast time, then time to get clean...
4k words
4.64
17.1k
8

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

A cool whisper brushed her cheek as awareness flooded back to her senses. She looked around the cozy room and wrapped her arms around herself, the space beside her was empty. Grabbing the sheet she pulled it off the bed and wrapped it around herself to fight off the growing cold of the cabin.

She leaned against the door frame of the lounge room and licked her lips as she watched Hunter dressed only in his underclothes re-light the fire with a fresh stack of thick logs. He turned and caught her gaze, "Good morning, I wanted to fix the fire before it got too cold in here. Check outside," he said.

Helena looked to the window to see snow crusted over the ledge with flakes still falling in the pale grey gloom. "The door is covered with snow, it will need to be dug out."

"Well, we'll need to find something to entertain ourselves then won't we?" she asked with a seductive purr.

Hunter's stomach rumbled as he took a step towards her, "First we need to take care of other concerns," he said and grinned.

He stepped over to the fridge and pulled open the door. Multiple packages of fruits and meat were stacked on the shelves for them to pick from. Hunter picked out a carton of eggs and said, "Want some bacon and eggs? I make it for breakfast all the time."

She grinned and said, "Of course, I can hear your stomach rumbling, we did work up quite an appetite last night didn't we?" with a wicked grin she leaned against the bench watching his muscles flex as he prepared their food.

He smirked and said, "We certainly did," his cock rose slightly at the thought, he wanted to do it again soon. He didn't think he'd be able to get enough of her while he was stuck here, with her. He finished preparing the food and dropped them on the pan, the sizzle of the bacon and eggs rising from the pan. The warm aroma sweeping up to wrap around him, he looked around in the cabinets for some seasoning and found a bottle of spices.

It was just perfect for what he had in mind, he carefully sprinkled the spices over the sizzling meat and bubbling eggs and watched the powder dissolve and absorb. He could feel Helena's eyes on him as he cooked, his cock thickened further as he felt those eyes move down his back.

Helena bit back a groan as Hunter bent over, stretching his shorts over his tight ass while he drew out two plates from the cupboards and shovelled the eggs off the pan and placed them on the plate, then he flipped the bacon and added more spice.

The smells were delicious, being domestically capable added to Hunter's raw appeal. She was going to enjoy spending the day exploring his body, she wanted to explore every ridge and crease of his delicious muscles. He took the bacon off the stove and served it onto the plates and picked them up and carried them over to the table, setting them down. "I hope you enjoy it," said Hunter as he sat down and picked up his knife and fork.

The first shovel full of bacon in her mouth was like a flavour explosion, it was crispy and the spices added an extra bite to the meat, drool slid out one side of her mouth as she savoured the meat. It was delicious, then she sliced the egg and put it in her mouth. It was almost like an orgasm on her tongue, the rich intense flavour exploded over her senses making her moan.

Hunter smirked at her and said, "You like my cooking?"

"Can I keep you? I love it," she said.

He chuckled and said, "After I moved out of home I learned how to cook, I like experimenting with new things."

"What else do you experiment with?" she asked.

"Deserts, I love inventing new ones and seeing what works. Believe me, there's just some things that really do not belong together," he said with a comical grimace on his face.

Helena giggled and shovelled more egg into her mouth. Quickly she finished off her meal and watched Hunter eat, she never realized how sexy it was watching a man eat. His arm and chest muscles flexing as he moves, his throat that pulsed when he swallowed. She had an intense urge to just reach over and taste the strong column with her tongue.

Sweat trickled down the back of his neck, not from the heat of the spices but from the intensity of the gaze that Helena watched him with. His cock pressed against his thermals insistently, with their tight fit there would be absolutely no way he could conceal her effect on him. He quickly finished eating, if she was going to play with him like this he was going to do the same back.

He pushed back from the table and picked up the plates, his cock was clearly outlined in his tented shorts. While he scraped and rinsed the plates he could feel her burning hot gaze on him, a hot tremor of anticipation washed over him as he turned around and grinned at her.

With her mind on other more pertinent things the night before she hadn't had the opportunity to admire the size of the thick bulge pressing out against his shorts. A grin split her lips as she realized she still hadn't put any clothes on and was only covered by the sheet. She licked her lips as she watched him clean off the plates, when he turned around and grinned at her she stood up and peeled off the sheet.

Hunter breathed in sharply as Helena stood and dropped the sheet and walked towards him, he hadn't had much of an opportunity to deeply explore her body the night before. He got the full picture as she slowly walked towards him. Entranced he watched her curves sway as she moved seductively closer, when she reached him she put her hands around his waist and tugged him closer to her.

Her soft breasts caressing his chest, Hunter groaned and said, "I think it's time for a shower." He broke away from her embrace and prowled back towards the bedroom and attached shower tugging off his shirt as he went.

It was Helena's turn to be entranced as she followed him, watching the play of his tight bronzed muscles. She knew he was intentionally making his muscles bunch and ripple, the red marks on his back from her nails the night before, she grinned the man was amazing. She certainly was going to have fun spending time with him today, he disappeared into the bathroom and soon there was the sound of water. She continued into the bathroom with the shower door open she watched him test the water then slide his shorts off and kick them into a corner.

"The hot water is working, I think it's time for our shower now," he said huskily and walked under the steaming spray. She watched her mouth hanging open as the water poured over him, he looked like a bronzed god standing there with his eyes closed water running down his face as he worked the water through his hair. When he opened his eyes, the intensity in his gaze spurred her into action.

She stepped into the shower and pulled the door shut, quickly steaming up the shower. He grinned cheekily as he picked up a wash cloth and a small bottle of body wash and lathered up the cloth. He pulled her up against his chest, his hard cock resting up against her spine as he lathered up her breasts then stroked the cloth down her chest to her auburn curls.

Helena groaned and rubbed up against him, sliding his pulsing hardness up against her spine. She wanted to play with him, but she got to last night and grudgingly she accepted that he hadn't had the chance to play with her yet. Even though she could throw him off and toss him against the wall and devour his cock. She would let him have his fun, and then she would play and return the torture ten-fold.

Her wicked grin was broken by groans that tore from her as he caressed the slightly rough cloth against her clit then lower still, the slight abrasion sending harsh tremors up her spine. She groaned and struggled against his hold, the hot thickness of his cock and the flat hardness of his chest against her set her nerves on fire. He swept the cloth back up past her breasts and washed her neck.

He turned her to face him and leaned down and gently kissed her as he brushed the cloth down her back and over her arms. He brushed his fingers against her clit and lips making her hips jerk against him, he grunted as she brushed against his cock.

Helena bit her lip to stop the moan from creeping out, she would certainly pay him back, but he was also being sweet, her lips still tingled from where he kissed her. She rubbed up against him, wanting his cock inside of her. But she had to make him pay for torturing her.

She grabbed the cloth from him and gripped his hips and turned him towards the wall, she pressed her breasts up against his back and rubbed the cloth under his arms and then followed every bulge of muscle in his arms, taking care to stroke each of his fingers and the web between them.

Hunter gritted his teeth as she teased him, rubbing the cloth over his fingers gently, faint crackles of sensation travelled up each arm in turn as she cleaned them. She stroked the cloth over his chest and brushed his nipples, he grunted and rubbed against her breasts, the hard peaks of his breasts brushing his back, rubbing against the scratches.

She slipped the cloth lower, stroking the ridged muscles of his abs. She grinned wickedly as she felt his back quiver and brush against her again. She continued stroking him gently with the cloth while her other hand reached under and grasped his balls. He choked in a gasp as she teased his balls. She ran the cloth down over the tip of his cock while she ran her other hand up his shaft.

Hunter stumbled against the pleasure, he fell forward and braced his hands on the wall as her hands stroked and teased his cock and sac. He groaned as she ran her nails up from his balls to his ass. Pleasure shook his body, made his arms tremble as she tortured him with the cloth.

Helena smirked as Hunter quivered under her touch. It would teach him to tease her and not expect anything back in return, she rubbed the cloth up over his back while her hand started a slow stroking motion. She shrieked as Hunter suddenly reached back and pushed her against the wall and kissed her hungrily. Devouring her mouth, she groaned and dropped the cloth, wrapping her arms around his waist, rubbing his deliciously hard cock against her.

Hunter groaned as she rubbed against him, "You're such a tease Helena," he said huskily before kissing her again.

The passionate force behind his kiss made her legs quiver, if Hunter wasn't holding her up she didn't think she'd be standing. After he broke the kiss she said, "Tease? You were the one teasing me mister."

He grinned and said, "But you liked it though didn't you?" Before she could answer, he brushed his fingers against her lips and slipped them open before he thrust deeply into her, groaning as the tight press of her muscles squeezed him.

Helena dug her nails into the base of his back and moaned deeply, she wrapped her legs around his and tried to push him in deeper. He nipped her neck and chuckled before thrusting in a slow steady rhythm, one she swore was designed to make her go crazy.

Hunter tried to hide the struggle on his face from attempting to hold back his urge to ram into her like a battering ram, she got him so hot, it was like nothing he had ever experienced before. She looked up to him and grinned, her nails slid down and dug into his ass. It was all it took for the dam to burst, he growled and slammed her hard against the wall and thrust savagely. Hot sparks of pleasure burned up from his cock, through his spine. He leaned back and groaned as he thrust, harder and faster.

Helena screamed with pleasure as he pounded her against the wall, this was a real man, the sheer force of his pounding drives sent mini-explosions off throughout her body. Her nerves were so saturated in bone wrenching pleasure it strangled off her oncoming orgasm for just a while longer. She dug her nails into his ass harder and thrust towards him, sending more blistering hot pleasure racing through her. Soon it was too much for either of them, she reached up and bit into his shoulder and screamed as her orgasm overcame her.

Hunter cursed harshly as her teeth dug into his shoulder, he thrust hard once more into her and roared as he spilled inside of her, collapsed against her and panted harshly.

His orgasm, and the splash of his hot essence inside of her set off another orgasm, she gripped his hips as her body trembled with the pleasure.

After they rested against each other for a few moments gathering their breath, Hunter reached out and turned the taps off. He broke out of her hold and pushed the door open and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his hips. Helena licked her lips as she watched the water droplets run over his pecs and the droplets beaded on the tight muscles of his abs.

She grinned at him as she stepped out of the shower and grabbed one of the towels and started drying off, Hunter grinned at her and snagged the towel and slowly dried her off then did the same to himself and then walked out of the bathroom. She followed him out, when she got out to the living room. Hunter turned to her and said, "I'm just stoking the fire, I'll meet you in bed in a moment." Hot promise lurked in his eyes, then he turned to the fireplace and opened the grate.

She grinned and walked back into the bedroom and dropped the towel on the floor and slid onto the bed and laid out waiting for him.

Helena took her fill of Hunter's delicious body still slightly wet from the shower as he walked back into the room with two steaming cups. "Hope you like your coffee black," he said as he laid back on the bed with the coffee.

It was her favourite drink, hot, rich, black coffee. She took a sip of it and groaned, it was so good as the taste exploded across her tongue and warmed her from the inside. "I love it thanks Hunter," she said and looked at him.

"Tell me more about your job, what do you get up to?" she asked, she was hungry to know, a police officer would have a lot of chaos hanging around them while on duty it would be delicious.

"It's exciting at times, you get this wicked flood of adrenaline when chasing a suspect, it energizes you. At times it's like touching a live current."

"Have you ever been shot at before? Been involved in a siege?"she asked excitedly.

He smirked and took a sip of his coffee, "Yes to both of those, those are the situations that fire the blood and get the heart pumping. Using the adrenaline as a weapon is a skill not most cops can handle, my partner and I, we took down the armed bandits with that burning pulse of adrenaline. They didn't get away and didn't get away with attempted murder. The thrill is just amazing, what about you?" he asked then took a swallow of the coffee.

"I'm an insurance assessor, it can also involve a lot of investigatory work as well, there are plenty of people who try and get away with causing intentional damage to get insurance payouts. I get this rush of satisfaction and adrenaline whenever I bust someone for fraud. I've even caught a few fraudsters who've attempted it on multiple occasions."

"I don't think I'd be patient enough to deal with detective work," said Hunter as he trailed his hand up her thigh.

"And why is that?"

"Too much guess work, and critical thinking, give me action any day of the week, the fine, delicate work doesn't suit me at all."

Helena smirked at him, she could feel the chaos coming from him. He was an adrenaline junkie, he would be a perfect match for her. "Tell me more about what you like doing on your off time? I've done a few crazy things before, like hang gliding and skydiving."

"Me too, my friends for my 25th birthday took me skydiving, it was an awesome time, the adrenaline rush just burns through your body as you speed down towards the ground, and then the crushing force of the rip cord as it yanks you back up as the parachute unfurls, it's just amazing. And it gives you time to come down from the high so you can actually walk properly when you get back down on the ground."

She put her hand on his thigh and mirrored his actions, "It is an awesome experience, it gives you such an electric rush," her words came out with a husky purr his fingers tensed on her thigh as his cock started to wake up.

"And do you know what else gives a hot electric rush?" he asked, heat glimmering in his eyes.

"What would that be?"

"I'll show you," he said with a growl and slid down her body and flicked his fingers over her slick folds.

Helena arched her hips and groaned as his tongue flickered over her lips, they were a perfect fit for each other she could feel a bond growing with him, an invisible tether stretching towards him. She was going to tell him what she was in the morning, she had never done it before, but hopefully he wouldn't freak out on her.

She gasped as his fingers stroked and teased her, the chaos fuelled the thrumming ache inside of her. She dug her fingers into the sheet as Hunter causally licked and flicked her throbbing folds. He growled as he tasted her excitement, she tasted hot and charged. Her taste electrified him, but he needed to go slow and steady here no matter how much his cock was hurting and needing release. He wanted to drive her crazy with desire, he needed to get control back or he'd be swept away in the pleasure.

Helena writhed against his touch, the light flicks of his tongue and his gentle caresses sent electric pulses of pleasure down her spine. She knew what he wanted to hear but she wasn't going to let him, his frustration would generate more of that delicious chaos to bubble up inside of her. The only thing she regretted was not being able to share the chaotic flow with him, she moaned as another sharp spike of pleasure rushed through her.

Hunter chuckled and continued to tease her mercilessly, her hands grasped the sheets tighter as the pleasure and chaos swirled around her, just as the potent mixture was about to explode. The devil pulled back from her, he smirked at her sexily his eyes darkening into a stormy blue. She could get lost in his gaze.

He groaned as he slid his hands up her thighs, he couldn't help but feel a connection to Helena, something about her just drew him to her. If he wasn't careful he could become addicted to her heat and her electric touch. He swept his hands up to her breasts to tease her some more, she panted breathlessly as he caressed her nipples.

He leaned forward and kissed her gently and reached down to pull her thighs wider, he nudged his aching cock against her and slowly slid in, Helena groaned as he torturously pushed inside of her, she released her grip on the sheets and pulled him down to her grasping him tightly as he tortured her, tortured himself.

She was drowning in the thick flood of chaos bubbling around her, she was worried that with all this energy flooding around her that something nasty would happen. She gasped as he slid all the way into her. The focused grimace of concentration on his face was incredibly sexy, she almost melted at the sight.

He breathed heavily as sweat shimmered on his skin, he pulled back slowly wanting to forge a deeper connection with her, a soul deep primal urging to claim her as he pounded inside of him. He gasped as she suddenly pulled him down on top of her, the electric sizzle of their skin contact sent sharp jolts of pleasure through his body making him jerk and moan.

He had never felt anything so intense in his entire life, her legs wrapped around him, pulling him deeper into her searing hot embrace. He gasped for breath as the sensation sucked him in, he was fighting for any sense of control now as he slid back out and pushed back in. He knew he wouldn't be able to stand the agonizingly slow pace much longer.

Helena quivered and trembled underneath him, her eyes were drawn to the powerful muscles of his chest and abs shining with sweat. His muscles clenched and rippled rhythmically as he pushed in and out so painfully slow she wanted to scream. With a mildly coherent thought she wondered if he was somehow sensitive to the thick dense level of chaos swimming around them. It was now so powerful that she almost couldn't breathe, if he didn't start speeding up soon she was going to pass out.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers
12