Whiteout Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

With a deep moan Hunter thrust deeply into her and sped up his pace, electric energy flayed his nerves, pulsing along his skin, burning him with pleasure. He couldn't contain it any longer, he grasped her hips and slammed into her harder and faster with each sharp thrust. He snarled as he rammed into her, Helena's nails sliced at him as she dug in and screamed.

Hunter's deep masculine roar of pleasure sent sharp tingles throughout her body, she scrambled for a hold on him, her nails cutting into him as each burst of pleasure exploded like a bomb inside of her. She could feel it coming, her orgasm grew hotter and hotter inside of her before it exploded with atomic force. She screamed and clung to Hunter tightly as he rammed into her.

Hunter yelled out hoarsely as squeezed his cock in a death grip, ripples of seizing pleasure slammed through him, he could almost see it, like a glowing beacon an anchor chain tying him to Helena. With another hoarse yell the fire exploded from him, his body seizing with intense spasms of pleasure as he emptied inside of her.

The crushing weight of the chaos swirling around her, she could feel it, a metaphysical chain. It had latched onto her and gleamed brightly as it dug its tendrils into Hunter. She knew that something extremely magic had happened, she could see it. He was certainly the perfect man for her. She could barely feel the searing hot splashes of his essence as his body spasmed in the wake of his orgasm.

He collapsed next and panted harshly and heavily, she looked over his chest loving the look of his sweat damp hair plastering to his glistening muscles. She pulled his arm over her and rested into his extremely heated body.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers
12