Whitewash High Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nik kept a tight grip on the Principal's neckline, keeping her pinned against the doorframe as he examined, fondled, and otherwise molested the woman like she were a slave at auction being inspected.

"I'll tell you a secret between us," he said with a smile. "I absolutely love girls in shape. Something about the Amazon look makes me rock-hard. I guess it's the superiority complex, taming a woman who could be physically superior to most men. It is also a big turn-on when I'm taming an Amazonian nigger. So much hard work to raise their station out of the dirt, only to be put back on their knees by a white man like it is the natural order of things."

Nik suddenly felt his pants become wet. Hearing the word, finally, broke the strong, black woman. A dam broke, mentally and physically as she squirted all over the white teacher. A flow of lady juice covered those tight pants and splattered on the dirty floor that looked like it was the first cleaning it got all year.

"Say it again to me, call me a nigger again," she cooed.

Nik didn't answer, instead pulling the woman by the neck until he bent her over the desk like a bitch.

"I think you're wet enough for me to give you a proper fucking. I'm not spending the morning with a chubby because you've got a crush on me and showed up at my door like a plantation slave wanting to seduce her Master."

The way he talked to her sent ripples of pleasure through her body, and her mind began to crack more.

"Fuck me, rail me, use me, but please look into my eyes the first time you fuck me, please," she pleaded.

It was no skin off his back so Nik did so, roughly turning the bitch around and arranging her missionary style on the wooden desk. Juices flowed onto the top, the tiny lingerie panties unable to hold back any of the tidal wave of lust.

PLOP!

The sound of thick cock hitting the desk echoed in the air, and Principal Weiss finally got to see the object of her desires. It looked delicious, juicy, divine. She tried to relax her body when the first touch of the cockhead rustled against moist cunt lips. He didn't take the panties off, instead choosing to enjoy the feeling of fine silk rubbing against plump cock.

Slowly, domineeringly, Nik pushed his ivory tower into the Principal's eager pussy. It sucked him in like a sheath to a sword. It became stuck for a moment but a good, hard push broke through, literally. Nik could see Weiss' eyes glaze over, and her tongue hang out lewdly. This was only the first thrust but already the woman looked cum drunk. It took him noticing the blood on his cock to realize the woman was a virgin.

"You're a virgin?" he asked, surprised.

She didn't answer, instead reaching up to give him a rough kiss. Teeth dug into skin as if she were trying to mark him as her own bull. The past few days she moped and submissively hid her true feelings from him, like a scared animal too afraid of rejection. Envy and jealously made her shrink even more when she heard, saw this white bull fucking Mrs. Jackson senseless to the point she went full plantation slave.

Nik didn't retreat from the kiss, instead biting her lip back, mixing up their blood together. Subconsciously, his cock went back to fucking the slutty Amazon principal without skipping a beat. He could hear her moans of pleasure through their lip lock.

"Wreck my cunt, stud," she told him, lust ignited in her eyes. A carnal beast was set loose in the conservative woman and she enjoyed it. "Tame your virgin principal. Fuck me harder, faster than that whore Michelle. I've got a better body than hers, Nik," she told him, letting her blouse slip aside fully to reveal more of her ebony abs. When Principal Weiss saw the two of them tear the classroom apart in their passion, longing eyes couldn't help but notice how much attention he paid towards her muscles and abs.

It was a rare kink. A lot of men are intimidated; get a complex about a fit girl. It only made her hotter to see that her body would be appreciated for what it was. Strong fingers rubbed along her stomach ridges, edging the ebony Amazon.

"With a body like this, I know you want it rough, miss," he told her, pushing the nigger over the student's desk she creamed on yesterday. "I like the Amazon look. I like a girl who keeps fit for her man, so that the look of her sweating in the gym will get my fuckstick popping out of my shorts. Fuck, you're so tight."

SMACK! He began spanking her firm, tight ass as she was being railed doggie style. Each time the powerful hand connected onto that ebony butt, Principal Weiss moaned louder.

"Talk to me like you do to Michelle. I'll prove to you I can be a better nigger for you, Massa." Slowly her Caribbean accent came back, giving a nice juxtaposition to the racial slurs. "Use your white breeder stick to pump me full of delicious protein. Let my body absorb it so I can be your nigger Amazon fucktoy!"

Reaching forward, Nik placed a strong hand around her neck and gave it a real squeeze. Immediately the black bitch began to gush all over his tower like a waterfall. Years of pent up sexual frustration were being released in one blast. She didn't know if this would be a one-shot or if he would want to keep fucking her, so her body wanted to make the best of the situation.

Words spoke to her aggressively in her ear, soft but commandingly. "I'm going to turn you into my black beauty, my ebony bitch, a nigger cumdump to house all my sperm. Michelle is a married woman, and even though she proudly wears my collar she is not one hundred percent mine yet. She wants to be the top bitch, craves it, so you need to prove to me you want to be my top bitch. But I know you've been holding back on me, miss. I could see the conflict in your eyes during the meetings. All proud and in charge, a shit kicker, but one sniff of my musk and you're a girl wanting to please her daddy. I don't mind your softer side, but I know this shit kicker nigger wants to be on display twenty-four seven."

Principal Weiss knew everything he said was true. Even though he was gaping open her black cunt, ruining her for anyone but him, she did enjoy being the HNIC. But something about this man made her putty, made her want to call him daddy, want to be spanked in a slutty schoolgirl's uniform that still fit from her early days.

"You want to be my nigger bitch, then like I told Michelle it is my way or the highway." SMACK! He gave her a hard slap across the face that only got a purr in response. "I'll fuck you when I want, how I want, and you'll dress up in what I want you to wear. Even if it is black history month, I'm sure you wearing a confederate flag bikini underneath your suit would be a bold statement for race relations. Leaving a few buttons undone to allow people to get a glimpse of your allegiance and of what only one man will ever get to enjoy."

"Keep fucking me like this, stud. Ram it into me, harder. Don't worry, my body can handle all you're packing." Her words rang of bravado but looking back she knew her body couldn't hold his entire cock without a lot of pain initially. It was too massive, too thick. It'd take a lot of practice to get it to the hilt inside her wanton sex holes.

Nik kept pushing as much cock into her cunt as possible, in and out, rough and soft, he mixed it all about to keep her senses on alert. Every time he pushed forward, she purred out. Fingers and body held onto the desk as her butt pushed back into the assault.

"Make me cum all over you. I want to leave a mess here for Michelle to lick up off the floor. Harder, don't worry about breaking me. You're a powerful, white bull. Just ram me...fuck...just like that...it is so deep. Spit on me, slap me, be a pirate and take my Caribbean booty as a prize." Each word spat out of her lips aggressively, not caring to be passive in the slightest.

Nik did spit on her face, causing her to send a salvo back at him. Wiping the saliva from his face, he rubbed it onto hers messily. This only led to Weiss' sucking and biting on his fingers eagerly, passionately as he could see a burning lust in her eyes. If this were a hentai a fire symbol would have replaced Weiss' pupils.

Principal Weiss was like a powersub, telling Nik what to do. He didn't care; it was all fun to him. The orders turned him on, stroked his ego by telling him how much she wanted his cock inside her holes. All that powersubbing didn't mean he played catcher though. Just like he did with Michelle, he grabbed Weiss by the hair and arched her back so they were cheek to cheek. Ivory and ebony mixed together to form a swirl of passion and intrigue.

"You think this is going to be a one shot deal, miss?" Nik aggressively whispered into her ear. "I'm going to use this Caribbean booty daily. I already told you this but I want you to hear it a second time. I've got more than enough in the tank to leave both you and Michelle gaped out, leaking messes. You two should be sisters, my bitch sisters."

Like a snake, a wet tongue slid out and lewdly licked along flushed cheeks. Ruined make-up could be tasted, and tears of joy. Weiss had been crying from the pain of how big Nik was, and from finally feeling sexually satisfied for the first time in her life. She was on cloud nine.

"Fuck!" she screamed out suddenly.

Nik had bitten into her neckline, hard. The bite was not enough to break the skin but enough to make her feel it like a carnal act of ownership. Territory was being marked, and he was not going to let someone else take this Amazonian beauty away from him. Thoughts of a harem kept pulsating in his mind, like trying to kick down a door. Here he had two women who were his loving, devoted slaves. Why couldn't he have more? It was a battle of 'don't be greedy vs. don't sell yourself short.'

Twice is how many times they came together in their depraved state. Bruises and bite marks littered both their bodies as Principal Weiss' carnal passion bubbled over. Staff would be talking about Nik's neck being blackened from the love bites for the next week. Weiss' was lucky enough to get to cover her ass, as she had been spanked so much the skin turned red, somehow.

"Fuck me harder, Massa. I'm close again, so very close," she screamed out in her Caribbean accent. Her frame was upright, on the heels of her feet, ramming his cock into him cowgirl style. She did all the work. Her mind was entirely taken over by his cock, his slaps and spanks, all the words and spit he flung at her. She looked like a cum soaked, spit dripping mess, and loved it.

Rough hands ran along her toned stomach, as even rougher teeth bit into bullet hard nipples.

"Harder, Massa, harder, please..." she moaned out on the verge of becoming Niagara Falls.

Faster she worked to slide that hard shaft inside her, edging fiercely. SMACK! A hard palm hit her square on the cheek, eliciting another groan of pleasure. She was a pain whore; it was obvious to her lover.

"I'm going to cum again, negress. I'm going to whitewash your cunt another time. Cum with me. Let me feel it flood out of you onto me, dirty girl. Just like in your fantasies, be a good bitch and gush all over Massa." SMACK!

That was all it took. Her mind was conditioned to follow orders, and flood all over him she did. Once that shaft left her cunt, a river squirted out of her like the Yangtze.

"Fuck...fuck...fuuuucccckkkk..." she screamed.

They were well past the point of trying to be subtle, or care if anyone heard them. If it rained, it poured all over Nik's body as it was christened in her womanly fluids. Reaching up to wrap his hands around her head, Massa smiled at his bitch. Weakly, drained of all energy, she smiled back like a kitten.

Her weakened state did not stop the insatiable principal from slithering down to the floor, knees on the wet tile, and sucking Massa off for an invigorating protein shake.

Slurp...slurp...gag...gag...

Weiss' made sure to deepthroat as much of that white cock as possible, not wanting to let a single drop escape those wanton, ebony lips. It was both easy and hard. Hard because the thickness stretched her lips to capacity, and it was easy because it sealed her mouth airtight. Unless it came up her nose, every delicious drop of seed would be savored.

"What is going on here?" a female voice spoke out from the doorway.

12