Whitewash High Ch. 03

Story Info
Threesome calm before the storm.
5.6k words
4.65
85.9k
111

Part 3 of the 38 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The couple turned towards the woman at the classroom door. Fresh cum dripped off of Principal Weiss' face, cumdrunk lust still apparent on her face.

"You two are lucky I'm the only one in the building," Michelle said, walking over, shaking her head at the mess. "How long have you two been fucking?"

CRASH!

Michelle slipped on a puddle of cum, falling on her firm behind. A look of annoyance more than pain etched her face.

"Long enough to turn this classroom into a bordello," she continued, slowly getting up. "You better not have killed my man, nigger. I saw him first and have first dibs on that vanilla cock."

Weiss' just kept stroking the ivory pole while shooting daggers at the interloper.

"I outrank you. I'm going to milk him dry every day."

Getting onto her knees, not even following the advice she just gave the pair about being too loud; Michelle grabbed a free section of Nik's cock with her hand. Together the two women jerked off their Massa in a sexual fronting.

"I'm an ebony Wonder Woman. You think he'd want to settle for less?" Michelle quipped.

"You're married. I'm single. He can have me all to myself, no strings attached," Weiss replied.

"The cuck is in chastity and enjoys it. You think I'm going to downgrade to that sissy when I've got Grade-A white man in my diet now?"

"I almost made the Olympic team. What have you accomplished?"

"Please, a Caribbean Olympic team that didn't involve running. It is like saying you were on the Japanese Olympic Hockey team."

"Owww!" Nik screamed out. "You're squeezing too hard on my cock!"

They both let go, looking embarrassed at hurting their Massa.

"I'm so sorry, baby," Michelle said while rubbing gently.

"Let me kiss it and make it better," Weiss' commented, kissing the base where she had been stroking it.

SMACK!

Nik gave them both a slap to the face that got a shock out of them.

"If you're going to fight over me, do it without hurting me. Fuck, like seriously don't damage the goods. You know this thing can take damage." Nik got up off the desk to try and walk it off. Red finger marks tattooed his white cock. "I enjoy competition but damn am I going to have to train you two to temper that rivalry so you don't maim me."

Both women looked embarrassed, but also kept staring daggers at the other. The pain having dulled down some, he walked back over to the two bitches submissively kneeling in the same spot in front of the desk.

"And remember, you two are my bitches. You both agreed to it. My way or the high way."

"Yes, Massa," they said in unison, looking up at their owner.

"I just want to show you I'm your number one, Nik," Michelle said, going back to stroking him off but gentler this time.

"You took my virginity. How can I not want to be your number one?" Weiss said, sliding her used, drenched body over his leg, along his chest, so she can sink her teeth back onto that marked neckline.

"As far as I'm concerned you're both my number one. There are only two of you. No point in having a hierarchy with only two girls. I've got two arms, one for each of you to wrap yourselves around in bed. Maybe if we turn our little family into a big harem, then I'd have the need to start giving out titles."

The pain was gone thanks to Michelle's dutiful, caring strokes. Perfectly manicured nails were now covered in cum thanks to a couple delayed squirts. Even though she spent the time and care to make them look pretty, the cum splattering didn't cause any negative emotions.

"I'm going to take a shower. It is a good thing I had the foresight to bring some extra clothes with me. Miss Weiss..."

"Valerie," she interrupted,

"Valerie, do you want to hop in first?"

"No, I'll go home for the morning to clean up. I don't have extra clothes with me. I didn't plan that far ahead."

"Okay, let us go about the day like normal then and meet up after work."

The two women nodded their heads in approval, getting up to go about their business. Michelle still looked immaculate, whereas Valerie needed to get to the car quickly, and with stealth so as not to be caught in a compromising position. Although she should have known better, fucking for so long, and so loudly, in the classroom. It was obvious they were going to get caught at some point.

Luckily for her the sun had not come up entirely, and at a distance it didn't look like she went twelve rounds with a pornstar. Inside the car her hands began to shake, reality set in. All those years of lust had exploded in that scene of passion. Now the proud, dominant woman had to handle getting her wish. Nik told her she'd be collared, his slave. Happiness ebbed with each heartbeat but also fear. A few days, that is how long they knew each other. This entire situation felt like make believe, a smutty porn fantasy, not the real world.

Looking in the rearview mirror, Valerie saw the aftermath of her lust. Cum covered her hair, makeup ran to make her look like a street walker, eyes were bloodshot, and there were bite marks along her neckline.

"You look fucked up, girlfriend," she said to herself, looking over every inch. "But damn was it worth it."

Lips smiled seductively as the proud woman stared into the reflection. Hands still trembled but with each passing moment positivity engulfed negativity. What was the worse Nik was going to do? Fuck Michelle? He was already doing that. Was he going to fuck another woman? Probably would happen. Should she care? Not really. Mental sparing went back and forth but in the end the negativity was silenced. Valerie could accept being part of a harem, being part of a white man's harem.

"Fuck society's taboos," she said out loud. "I've got a man worth my time. I'm going to make him realize I'm the best home cooking he'll ever get, Caribbean style."

Wicked thoughts started up in-sync with the engine. A weight was off the Principal's shoulders. Instead of her energy being put towards fantasies and doubt, it can now be put towards reality, positivity. The entire ride home she thought about how this weekend was going to be special, a wild fuckfest that made Massa not regret popping her cherry, or for her letting him pop it.

X

Michelle sat down at her desk, licking the last drops of cum from her nails. The sperm tasted good. Everything about Massa tasted good to the buxom black woman. Now reality was hitting her differently than Valerie. She told Nik he could fuck any woman he wanted and it didn't take long for him to do so. The situation touched a bit of a nerve, as hypocritical as it was of her. Why should she complain when she was committing adultery herself? Plans began to be formulated making sure every drop of that white bull seed would be hers and hers alone.

"Dammit, why did she have to be the one to woo him? Why couldn't it be another woman?"

A dirty thought came to mind, causing Michelle to blush and become damp between the legs.

"I don't want to be it but there are only two of us...fuck..."

X

Water cascaded down firm muscles, popped out from the hours of ravenous fucking. Not an ounce of fat could be seen on Nik's body, and even after all that carnal sex his cock was half-hard, swinging between his legs as he got clean.

This was an unexpected advantage of having a shower in his classroom. As told to him before, this used to be some sort of storage room before being converted to a classroom. Nik just assumed it also doubled as a shower for staff so there would be no need to shower in the student's locker rooms afterhours.

Two women fell in love with him at first sight. It made his balls churn at the thought of it all. They were forced to work overtime to keep producing baby batter to flood their wombs with. The number of times sperm shot out of that thick cock was lost; it just happened so often these past few days.

Head in his arms, leaning against the wall, he let the sound of water sooth scattered thoughts. So much had happened so fast. Michelle got collared, now Valerie needs a collar, how would he manage their lusts and needs? As quick as they were to call him Massa the man also knew that could change in an instant if his grip, control over them was relaxed.

Who knew how their love-triangle affair would go once classes began next Monday. Still, despite the timing, quickness and insanity of it all, Nik was steadfast in his resolve to make it work. He had two beautiful, sexy women at his beck and call. Nothing was going to ruin that, nothing.

X

The day went by smoothly, well-paced. All the staff at the school had work to finish, lesson plans to prepare, paperwork to sort out. Ghetto school or not, some of them tried to be professional in their duty, if only to look good to get a job somewhere more prestigious.

Nik sent out a text to both women, giving them an address to all meet at for dinner. Swing by a Chinese joint he saw on the way to school to get some food, enjoy a quiet dinner date with the ladies, and lay out all the ground rules for how their relationship would work.

"I want a protein shot to drink with my noodles," Michelle texted back.

"Are you going to give me some special dipping sauce, Massa?" Valerie asked.

The two women were insatiable. A lewd smile permeated over a tired face, brightening up the hectic afternoon, as he drove off to get dinner. The moment the car drove into the driveway of home, Michelle followed seconds behind. Nik saw the woman's car in the school parking lot, an old beater. It dawned on him now, like her work apartment, she didn't bring the good stuff to school for fear of it being stolen.

Her long, luscious legs extended out the door of the Rolls Royce. Anyone on the block could tell something was going on. It was a quiet neighborhood in the suburbs that was very white and middle-class. The people were not poor but anyone looking out the window catching a glimpse of a Rolls would raise their eyebrow immediately, especially with his own car looking used and old and especially with a black woman stepping out.

"Like it, eh? I can tell by your jaw hitting the cement," she teased. "Anniversary present. I did say he was loaded, didn't I?"

"That's...that's...an amazing car. You just drive it around?"

"That is what people do with cars, Nik, they drive them." Michelle hooked arms and snuggled into his manly shoulder. "I'll let you drive it later...but only if I can blow you...I'll even be kind enough to let Valerie watch."

"I don't need to answer that question," Nik replied, trying to let the shock wear off.

He knew her husband was rich but being this close to immense wealth, throwaway, in your face levels of wealth was overbearing. As eyes spied over every inch of the luxury car, instinct had the other hand grope and molest Michelle's firm ass. All she did was purr, rubbing more sensually into his shoulder.

"Come on, let's go eat. We're going to go for a spin in this sometime later."

"Can't wait, Massa!"

Inside, Michelle saw Nik's home for the first time. A simple home with two floors, living room, kitchen, bathrooms, basement, nothing out of the ordinary for the subs. Everything was sparse though as the young man just moved in recently, finding it on the cheap thanks to a bad market.

"I don't actually have a kitchen yet, babe. We'll have to eat on the couch. There is only one table there."

"I'm not worried, Massa. Just tell me the bed is big enough to hold all three of us and I'll be happy."

"You're insatiable, you know that?" he chuckled.

"Would you want me any other way?"

The moment they sat down to eat, the doorbell rang. It was obvious who it would be.

"Hi Massa," Valerie said cheerfully.

Suspiciously she wore a trench coat, a sheepish grin beaming back at her love. When the door closed, the coat came open a peak.

"I know we're having dinner during a serious pow-wow but I wanted to give you a glimpse of a naughty fantasy of mine. I've been lusting to do this for a long time, Massa, and I know you'll know how to treat me right."

From bottom to top, Valerie caught Nik's undivided attention. Sneakers, knee high socks, a short skirt, and what looked like a uniform top that showed all her muscular midriff. Once Nik's eye looked up to her face, a slow moving tongue crossed over purple painted lips. Fastening the jacket belt, she strolled into the living room like a naughty minx teasing her Massa.

"I'm not going to show my goods right away. I want you teased, edged, and wanting me more than this bitch here," she said playfully, seductively, and while running a finger along Michelle's shoulders.

"I'm not your bitch, Val."

"Not yet," came the reply in a sultry whisper, lips agonizingly close to a receptive ear.

The entire act Valerie put on was to tease her new Massa, tease him like she had been teased the past few days. What red-blooded male doesn't enjoy some hot lesbian action, especially when he knows both of them will turn it into a threesome at the snap of a finger?

Both hands began rubbing Michelle's shoulders, letting the collared woman nestle her head back and enjoy the service. Controlled breathes allowed Nik the voyeuristic pleasure of seeing her chest extend outward. A set of eyes never left his for a moment, and that tongue kept making slow trips over painted lips.

"I think he enjoys the show, Michelle. Just look at that bulge in his pants. We've been milking him dry this week yet he still has the ability to get hard for us. Is Massa turned on by his two bitches playing together? You want to see us kiss, don't you, naughty man?"

Valerie took over the dominant position, groping, molesting Michelle's body in front of Nik as he sat down on the couch. The bulge jailed inside tight pants was a sign of how pleasing the sight was.

"Doesn't she have a hot body? I'm not jealous you want to fuck her, Massa. I'm getting wet feeling her up, and if I'm wet then this black bitch must be soaked as well...Look at that glisten on my fingertips."

All the fingers were shoved into Michelle's awaiting mouth, sucking on them as if they were four tiny cocks invading. Her own fingers rubbed a moist cunt vigorously. They could all hear the sloppy sound of a girl past the verge of flooding. She didn't need any instructions or orders as an experienced tongue licked along each ebony finger, the palm, and the wrist, making love to her superior's hand.

"I know what Massa wants, Michelle. He wants to see us kiss. I can see it on his face. He wants to see our tongues dance and love each other, our hands exploring the peaks and valleys of our bodies, and more importantly, us eating each other out like nasty, depraved niggers for his white cock to fuck viciously."

Giving those luscious, purple painted lips one last lick, Valerie kissed Michelle passionately. Tongues swirled, lips locked, and moans echoed from both women. Hands and fingers caressed the other's body. It was exactly as Valerie described it would happen.

The entire time Nik kept tempted hands at the side of his legs. So badly he wanted to either jump in and ravage them, or pull out his cock and stroke one out over the ebony beauties. But this was a show, an act for his pleasure. He wanted to relax and enjoy the performance like a king would in his castle. Therefore the young teacher took out a carton of the takeout Chinese and began eating, watching, enjoying being treated like royalty.

SMACK!

Valerie enforced her dominance over Michelle, spanking her butt roughly. Each whack got a coo from the Amazon, only enticing the dominant to spank harder. Valerie knew Michelle was all talk. Only Nik knew of the unfulfilling relationship with her husband, but Val saw enough of their live-action carnal productions to figure out the beauty needed a beast.

"I'm going to make you eat out my ass like a good negress, Michelle. You're going to get me nice and clean for our Massa so he can gape open my ass, fill me with that delicious seed, and then feed it to you with a straw. You better hope he finds a chink or sand nigger to add to our loving family, someone more submissive than you or else you'll be the bottom bitch for good."

Letting go of her co-worker, Valerie stood up straight and slowly peeled away the trench coat in front of Nik. More of the cheerleading uniform saw daylight. Even though she added ten years, it fit her snuggly in a good way. It extenuated her fine form, letting each curve and muscle shine in the light against ebony skin. Leaning forward, doing a three-sixty with her upper body only, the kinky principal began to put on a show for the pair.

Five minutes of dancing, teasing, taking off and fastening back up the jacket, the woman was possessed to taunt the pair to the edge of ecstasy. Part of the sex-addled brain wanted to get Nik to pop in his tight pants so she could lick up his delicious, protein enriched cum through the material, sucking each drop out of the fabric.

"I know you must be confused, Michelle when I called you the bottom bitch. He ain't a pimp and we're not on the street." She ran a finger seductively under Michelle's chin. "I'm the boss bitch, and so be a good girl and get that tongue ready. I've got a feeling Massa is going to pop soon and as much as I would enjoy sucking the cum from his pants, I'd rather make you slurp it from my holes with a straw."

Sitting down between Nik's legs, Valerie got comfortable rubbing the back of her skull against the huge bulge that waited to be unleashed in the soon to be clean shit hole. Taking off her panties, the principal handed them to Nik and then waved Michelle into the proper position.

"Feel free to gag me, Massa, if I'm too loud for you. Fuck, your cock bulge feels so good against my head. It is going to feel so much better when it is in my clean ass. Look at this nigger slut, Massa, shoving her tongue into that dirty hole. Maybe you can let her clean you out when you fuck me if it pleases you."

Nik gave the panties a strong sniff. The scent of orgasm filled wanton nostrils. He lost count, and stopped caring, how many times Valerie orgasmed. She just did when in his presence. But like she said, it did please him to gag the bitch...the boss bitch...with her own soiled underwear.

"Michelle won't be the only one eating out my ass. The two of you can share the duty. You want to be the boss bitch, Valerie? You've got to work from the bottom up. You've got to show me you can handle everything I give you and more, be able to break in the new girls to my perfect whims without the need to micromanage you. Girl shows up, you break her in."

Valerie tried to say something but it was a mixture of muffled words and moans. Michelle was not subtle, or quiet, when feasting on the black butt crack. Slurps and licks joined together with moans to form a perverse chorus reserved for only the most hardcore of pornographic films.

SMACK!

The palm of Nik's hand showed its love to Valerie's face.

"Moan for me, painwhore. When you moan, when you orgasm, when you talk shit to me, it is only because it turns me on. Don't forget that when I loosen your leash you're still wearing it and I'll snap it back in an instant. But I know you both know that. You two are Massa's house negresses, so happy and loyal to stay in the house and get out of the sun on the plantation."

When Nik got more visceral with his word choice, the images in the two girl's heads filled with naughty, depraved acts. They all knew the words he said had racist connotations but what was the difference between that and calling them bitches or sluts? History? It turned them on, got their juices flowing, made them wild for more. They all found within each other the iron that could sharpen the other. Michelle was stuck in a loveless marriage out of convenience and couldn't find the right man despite other affairs. Valerie remained a virgin until the dam broke between her legs to signal she found her soul mate. Nik went from fling to fling, never finding the spark to challenge his sexual creativity and passions. Together, in this unabashed orgy, all three knew they found what they dreamed of.

12