Whitewash High Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Going to call him your white rajah?" Michelle teased in the other ear.

Dr. Rai had to brace herself against Nik's chest. Smooth fingers were now caressing her moist, brown, pussy lips underneath the short, tight skirt.

"Fuck...damn you..." Dr. Rai blurted out in a mixture of pleasure and annoyance.

"How do you like it reversed, doctor? How do you like having your cunt fingered? Don't be fooled by how I act. Just because I let you be a woman and do your duty to seduce me, doesn't mean I'm not the one in charge. I'm going to make you splash the floor with your love juices. If it wasn't so dirty you'd see the bitch nibbling on your ear clean it up with her tongue."

Valerie smiled as she leaned against the wall, observing the sight. Michelle had Dr. Rai's tits hanging out of their confines, sucking on an ear. The good doctor was edging hard, so close to the brink of exploding on the floor like an AV model in a Japanese squirt film.

"You going to squirt for me doctor, just like how I came in your hand? Come on, I'll even be kind and give you a target."

Fingers snapped next to Michelle's head and pointed downwards. The black bitch clued in quickly, replacing Nik's fingers with an eager tongue and mouth. Long, slow licks teased the puffy cunt lips. Dr. Rai's knees buckled at the first lick. Only Nik's tight grip in her hair kept the Indian painfully on her feet.

"You're going to be my love doctor. Better make sure you're on the pill, baby, cause I'm going to have you make some personal house calls for me. I'm going to fill you full, fill you into you burst into Michelle's mouth. Valerie is more the domme type if you haven't noticed, so if you're a good...bad girl, I'll get her to fuck your pussy with the biggest, whitest strap-on as I gape out your ass. I think she'd look cute in a nurse's outfit, wouldn't you?"

"S.s.stop it, you're going to make me cum."

Nik snapped his fingers again. Michelle stopped licking instantly.

"Why the hell did you make her stop?" Dr. Rai asked in confusion.

"You asked me to. I'm not into force. What? You think this is some porno movie? You're not worth prison," he commented, running a finger along her blushing cheek.

"Make me cum, dammit. I'm so close."

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, is that any way to be polite? Tell me what I am first, doctor."

"I'm not going to say it."

A string of drool dripped out of her mouth, landing square into Michelle's eye socket. She was used to foreign liquids hitting her in the sensitive area. Massa was a kinky guy, always finding a way to spray her face with cum, saliva, or piss.

"Come on, ladies, lets head home. I'm sure my wound is healed. Give me a call when you want to say please like a good girl to her rajah," Nik said, patting Dr. Rai on the ass.

Michelle stayed behind for a moment while the pair walked off to the car.

"You know you look like a bouncer just standing in the corner, babe," Nik commented.

"You two were handling Sandy just fine."

"You know it turns me on to see you jealous."

Nik was openly groping her fine ass as they left the hospital. The foreplay got a smile from the Amazon beauty, and a surprised whelp when she got pushed up against the door of the car. Butt out, assuming the position, she could feel her lover's hands all over her backside and legs.

"I'll need to get you're a cop uniform, that way I can say literally fuck the police," Valerie purred.

Rough hands slithered along her perfect body, grabbing her large tits. She felt controlled, dominated, and loved every moment of it. The bulge nestled in her ass crack made her feel more like a woman, that even her fit frame could get a man hard for her.

"Michelle can have the sloppy seconds. I've missed being this close to you all week, Valerie," he said passionately, spinning her around so needy lips could seek each other out.

They stood there, making out, until Michelle had to break up their erotic display of affection. The cover of night kept onlookers from seeing Valerie's tits half out of her shirt, and the business skirt slid up the creamy chocolate curves of a finely crafted ass. The display was only put on hold momentarily as Nik gave Michelle the car keys.

"Drive carefully, negress. I don't want us to fall off the seat."

"When did I become your personal driver?" she asked.

"When you get to enjoy the show in the rearview mirror," Val replied.

Taking a tuft of hair, Val pulled Michelle in closer for a deep kiss. Tongues wrapped together, saliva sloshed around painted lips, and a moan from Michelle called out for more.

"You're a bitch, you know that?" Michelle teased before doing as she was told.

"I'll get the Nazi uniform and whip if you're into that," Valerie cooed back.

The entire ride home was filled with the sounds of unfiltered lust, giving Michelle a rearview mirror seat for the showing. Pleasurable moans fought with the sound of wetness between thrusts, as Valerie was so horny from a week without her man that the dam immediately broke.

"Pump me full, Massa. I'm your good nigger. Fuck me so hard that Michelle will feel it in the front seat."

Nik didn't need any goading. His cock pistoned inside her so hard, so fast, it took all of Valerie's strength to just not orgasm immediately. Dark eyes looked directly into hers, and a lewd smile crept up as the man choked her erotically.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck..." she gasped out with what little breathe remained in well-conditioned lungs. "I'm going to orgasm, Massa. I love your white cock so much. Just use me like a chocolate fleshlight."

"This week I'm going to come by your office and use you like a bitch, Valerie," he whispered assertively. "I'm going to bend you over that principal's desk and put you back into your rightful place as a cattle stock nigger. You're going to be talking to the parents of students, the police, even other staff in an office that you got used like a toy in."

Between comments, Nik bit along her ear and neck, leaving marks of ownership all over the busty principal. Her position of power made the juxtaposition more erotic, more disgraceful. She was a proud, dominant black woman wanting to be used by a white man as if it were the days of colonial slavery. Every racially charged word and inference that came out of Nik's mouth only made the woman's pussy light up more, tighten to milk out every ounce of white sperm. Even Michelle was fingering herself slowly, trying not to crash the car.

"Yes, I'm your nigger bitch, Massa. Fuck me in my office. Just come and fuck my face as I'm talking on the phone to one of the parents of some worthless thug."

She bit him back, growling in animalistic pleasure as the heat and passion outweighed the pain of fucking in such a cramped, awkward position.

"I bet a white cock would set some of the school's bad girls straight. I know it has made you and Michelle putty in my hands," he teased. "Put your Massa out to stud, giving the girls proper sex education classes. Michelle will get off cause she gets off on seeing her man fuck other women, but I know you'd enjoy having one class not in the toilets."

Valerie screamed as the orgasm ripped through her body. Nails dug into Nik's skin, so deep it caused blood to seep out. Legs wrapped tightly around his muscular torso. She fucked herself on his cock as hard as possible to get the extra bit of pleasure. The woman needed her man inside her, like a junkie needing a fix.

The car rolled into the driveway. Reluctantly, the couple stopped fucking in order to find a more comfortable spot inside the house. Half-naked, hand-in-hand, the threesome couldn't stop kissing each other in the fresh, open air. Girlish giggling echoed in the quiet night's sky just before the door closed shut to begin a weekend of depraved debauchery.

The group never left the home, instead lighting up Michelle's special credit card for anything they required. By the end of the first night, Nik's body was left blackened from all the love bites, Valerie's pussy was so sore just the rub of a fingertip hurt, and Michelle had a sore throat. Yes, a sore throat sounds weak compared to a sore pussy, but it was caused from Val repeatedly facefucking her roughly on Nik's amazing cock. She could still taste the vomit when they all passed out from exhaustion.

12