Whitewash High Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every monthly law firm gala was blacker than an African tribal festival. Not a single person who works for the company is of any other race than black, from CEO to janitor. Michelle didn't care about that; it was a private law firm. They can hire whoever they wanted. Free country. What she couldn't stand was the hypocrisy of his self-righteous speeches to the workers. He found any loophole, and excuse, to take others to task, even if it meant championing the rich over the poor. In this case the poor person not being black.

Michelle remembered cases Ty would talk about at the dinner table over the years. Not once did she ever hear about them representing a non-black client, or suing a black client. It wasn't just about taking down the white man though. Asians, Hispanics, even bi-racials were targets for their puritan agenda.

So when they discussed the school, and discussed the complaints, immediately the alarm bells went off and the walls went up. Her maternal instinct to protect her man frothed to the top. Something devious was going to happen over the coming weeks, but what exactly was their scheme was hard to tell at the moment. Once the food arrived, Jerome and Amanda switched topics, putting the school situation to rest.

"I trust you'll all be attending the next gala. The last dress you wore put up a high bar for all the partner's wives, Michelle," Jerome commented.

The way he looked at her made Michelle sick. They were predatory eyes. Amanda didn't seem to notice, or care. The two barely spoke. Sometimes Michelle thought herself was born an Oreo. Black men did nothing for her, nor did any of the black power speeches at the galas. Instead she got bored, only putting up with the façade because of financial stability.

"I don't know what I'll wear. It is always a surprise. It depends on how I'm feeling, if I feel fat or not."

Amanda giggled, not believing a word said. "You, fat? Please. You're in better shape than all of us. You picked a winner, Ty. All the others are jealous of you to have snapped her up."

"Yeah, I'm a lucky guy. I say that to myself every day," he smiled.

Michelle played along for the rest of the dinner, making pretend chitchat. Jerome and Amanda said she'd arrive Monday. Getting into Ty's car, Michelle said nothing, simply going over what she'd say to Nik that night. She was also trying to psyche herself up, not wanting the power couple to ruin a wonderful surprise for her loving Massa.

X

Valerie slept naked on top of the bed. Cum sputtered from a well-used set of holes. A pretty smile gave away the happiness deep within her soul. Nik quietly went to get lunch, cellphone in hand. Val had let him know that Gale wanted a call. He could tell it wasn't something she wanted to tell him, but it made him happy to know she did. They lived by simple rules and if simple rules couldn't be followed, how could they trust each other?

"Hello?"

"Hi Gale, this is Nik."

"DADDY!" the voice screamed out. "I missed you, Daddy. I heard some thug tried to carve you up. I'm glad to hear you rearranged his insides."

"It wasn't quite that dramatic," he confessed.

Her voice became girlie, like a lovestruck teenager. Although innocent sounding, the words coming from those devilish lips were psychotically laced. Nik was playing a dangerous game calling Gale, but that unhinged, almost bad girl performance caught his attention. Nik also theorized this was the safer bet. If she was this unstable during the hard-to-get stage, what would happen if totally rebuffed?

"I've been a good girl for you, Daddy." Nik couldn't see it but Gale was twirling a pigtail in her fingers. "I've stayed pure for you. Do you know how hard that is with a body like mine?"

"I can imagine it'd be easier to get prepped for a competition...Look, I'm going into the gym later in the week. This is a courtesy call. I'm setting some ground rules."

"Don't worry, I'll follow your rules, Daddy."

"Okay, well, for now, try and play nice with Valerie. I don't want you two ending up killing each other."

"I won't hurt the nigger, Daddy. She is your property, and I wouldn't think of breaking one of your toys."

"I'll tell you the rest when I show up. Think you can handle staying pure for a few more days?"

"I've stayed pure for you, Daddy, the moment I laid eyes on you."

"Well, that's been a couple weeks. A few more days shouldn't be a problem them."

"Who said I only saw you a couple weeks ago?"

Nik was confused at the statement. He never saw Gale before that random day at the gym. He'd have remembered seeing a smoking Asian sensation like her. His eyes widened in shock, hand gripping the countertop to keep jolted legs from collapsing his entire frame.

"I'll see you soon, Daddy. Kisses," she said, giggling.

The phone almost dropped from his hand. Disbelief etched his face at what Gale told him. Nik didn't believe it, didn't want to believe it, but she knew. But how?

12