Whitewash High Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie slipped beside him on the bed, pressing her huge rack into his face as she wrapped an arm around that wide set of manly shoulders. The juxtaposition of power was new to Nik. Nearly all the time he had to be the one in charge, be the aggressor to get any sexual satisfaction. Michelle and Valerie had no qualms about taking a power bottom, switch-like role.

"And we want you to keep trusting us...with this," she commented, running a finger along the bindings. "Call it my lasso of trust. Wonder Woman has the lasso of truth, but she doesn't need to trust someone as much as we need to trust each other."

"Massa is rock hard, Wonder Negress," Michelle said. "He feels so good between my chocolate tits. You're a dirty boy, Massa, but we love you for it."

"Don't worry, Massa, we'll untie you soon. We just want to worship this magnificent body of yours first without you running away."

"You two look so beautiful. I didn't think you could get hotter," Nik exclaimed.

"I knew he'd enjoy seeing our superheroine forms, Wonder Negress. I have a sixth sense about that."

"Oreo Girl, I hope you have a spare costume because this one will be taken as a trophy to put on my wall," Nik told her, smiling.

Michelle smiled back, sensing Nik getting into the role.

"You can try but our bodies were built to withstand almost anything...lucky you that white cock is our kryptonite. But we won't submit so easily, even though you've got the biggest...thickest...fuck..." Michelle began to slur her words as the aroma of Nik's cock drifted into her nostrils.

"Oreo Girl always did succumb to a fat slab of white meat the easiest," Valerie cooed in his ear, massaging his balls in her gentle fingers. "How's it feel to have a couple Amazon heroines tying you up, Massa? Are your balls churning baby batter? Do you want to give us a couple white superbabies?"

Each sentence ended with Valerie nipping and licking Nik's ear lobe. The man used all his willpower, all his strength to not just cream into Michelle's tits so quickly. He could easily tell them to wear the costumes again, but the feeling, the mystique of the situation would never be the same.

"I'm going to breed you both white. I'll make you the poster girls for the Cracker Crusaders. You can show the world a couple white kids sucking their mom's giant, black tits."

"Massa is such a devious supervillain, isn't he, Wonder Negress."

Michelle took out Massa's heavy cracker cock from her tits and gave it a long, rough suck. She tried to take it all but it was too strong, too powerful for the heroine. Valerie had more than enough room is suck on the base, lathering it with lipstick marks, turning that vanilla cock red.

"Look at this hot nigger suck down your meat, Massa. Picture perfect for a snapshot on the office desk, or front page of the newspaper. "Headline: Oreo Girl defeated by The Massa. Who will join the Cracker Crusaders next?" Valerie teased.

"Did anyone ever tell you you're a race traitor, Wonder Negress? Did Aphrodite build you that body because she knew it'd milk the most white cocks dry?" Nik asked.

Slurp...slurp...gluck...gluck...cough...slurp...

"Every day in my heart, and only reaffirmed the day I met you, Massa," she replied between sucking off the base of his cock. "I think Massa needs to be shown we mean business," she continued, standing up. "You've been so greedy and selfish. You need a taste of your own medicine."

Valerie pushed the crotch of her panties aside to show off her wet, glistening cunt. It was shaven bare, and already pussy juices leaked down her long thighs. Without asking, she straddled Nik's face, forcing him over.

"Suck me, Massa. We've been sucking you dry all the time. It is time you did us the favor," she said in a dominant voice, going from power bottom to top.

Nik didn't mind. He always enjoyed a girl who knew what she wanted. It didn't hurt his ego to be told to suck her pussy. It cut through boring red tape, and became a mental note in a well-written manual of how to please the woman. Some people might think it is very submissive to want to please but he always considered it normal, plain fun. Philosophically speaking, if a submissive girl enjoys getting rammed in the ass and the dominant guy does it, is that not pleasing her?

This switch attitude was the relationship Nik wanted, craved. No bullshit, no reading between the lines or passive-aggressiveness. Just fun, just exploring sexual desires with another.

A greedy tongue danced and darted inside Valerie's dripping cunt. While there were no lewd slurping noises, Valerie's thighs couldn't help but go stiff at her Massa's experienced tongue. Both of her hands gripped his hair, pushing him into her pussy without a chance to escape.

"Shit...Oreo Girl, you'll have to pounce on him now. I don't...fuck...don't think I can last long..." she moaned out.

"I'm on it, Wonder Negress. The Massa will fall to our combined effort," Michelle said boldly, pulling the costume's crotch aside and slamming her cunt down on Nik's shaft.

Her hips moved rhythmically, like a dancer, trying to milk as much of that oversized cracker cock as possible. Michelle's cunt was full to capacity. Still, the depraved 'superheroine' wanted more, much more. If this were a hentai she'd want him to pierce her cervix and do other anatomically impossible acts. The kinky scene of his cock going right through her body and out her mouth, allowing Valerie to combo suck on it, and kiss her at the same time, flashed into Michelle's twisted mind.

For the next ten minutes they fucked in that position, Michelle riding Nik with all her energy, and Nik eating out Valerie's clean shaven cunt. Both girls were high on lust, minds clouded. They stopped caring trying to answer why they fell for this man so easily. All they cared about was the next sex high, the next load of his white babybatter to coat their wombs, and to hear him call them his negress'.

"I think we're in over our head, Wonder Negress. He is battering my womb with his powerful cock. I don't know if I can last long before..."

Michelle couldn't finish the sentence before screaming out in pleasure. The orgasm hit her hard, so hard that she didn't stop in her tracks. No, she picked up speed to ride the rollercoaster as high as possible. Nails dug into her Massa's thick quad muscles, using it to balance herself as her thick hips rocketed up and down until every ounce of juice in her engine was expended. Michelle could only pass out, face first, onto Valerie's backside.

"You've defeated Oreo Girl with that magnificent, superior cock of yours, Massa. But I've still...still...got some...strength...left in me..." she stammered out.

Nik's face looked as if he took a swim. Valerie had already squirted on him, full force, as if she were the famous pornstar Diamond Jackson reincarnated. He used the bounty to revitalize a tired tongue, digging deeper in the chocolate honey pot, searching for that special spot to make the woman pass out in bliss.

"No...so close...not there...dammit..." she cursed out, as Nik found the ultimate pleasure spot. "Dammit, Massa, we thought...we could...wear you out by...revealing...our secret identities...oh fuck...yes! Yes! Right there! Oh fuck...oh fuck...fuck!"

Valerie lost all composure, taken over by the orgasm that ravaged her powerful superbody. All Nik used was an experienced tongue. A few times he had her on edge, thinking he found the magic spot but only for it to be a false flag, a decoy in her fun game. But hearing her cry out, feel her thighs begin to crush his head, and the flow of chocolate pussy juice gushing out of the broken dam, he knew he struck gold.

The orgasm lasted a minute, and with all the wiggling around Michelle's face slipped off Valerie's backside and caused her to fall off the bed onto the floor with a thud. A smile still etched her blushing face.

Valerie finally calmed down, her upper body heaving up and down from exhaustion. Leaning over, she kissed him, softly, with no strength left in her body to reciprocate anything stronger.

"Thank you for trusting us, Massa," she whispered, moving into position to snuggle up next to him. Weak fingers slowly untied his hands as she continued to speak. "We're so lucky to have you as our Massa. We lay it on so thick because we're so special together. We shouldn't hide our feelings but embrace them."

"You two are special to me too, Valerie. And yes, I trust both of you. Not just because I let you tie me up, but also by telling you my past. If my rules are to be obeyed completely, honestly, then it should be a two-way street. I wouldn't want to take orders from someone I know who was keeping secrets or lying to me."

Their lips met again, softly kissing each other in a sweet moment of romance. What was a plan designed to unknowingly tear them apart became one to bring the trio closer together than ever before. Holding Valerie in his arms, his Wonder Negress, Nik's fire burned brighter inside his soul.

The past he ran from haunted him, hurt him, but they didn't leave. They didn't run. They reaffirmed the truth of the collars fastened to their necks. The girls playfully flirted by calling him their 'White Knight', playing off of his skin color and name. But that symbolism bore the duality of his personality. They've experienced the good guy, the defender, heaven. Tomorrow, much like years ago, he'll have to switch armor and show the bad guy, the aggressor, hell. Not just for the safety of their happiness, but also for their careers.

12