Whitewash High Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each sniff sent his musk to infiltrate her senses. Drool escaped wanton lips as it became increasingly difficult to not look like a generic hentai bimbo. Minutes went by as Gale played the fucktoy perfectly, letting her Daddy grope and molest her body for his enjoyment. Her perky tits were pinched and mauled, her butt got spanked and palmed, and her beautifully crafted face got slapped around.

Nik told her on the phone that if her dream was 'that' version, she'd have to do everything he said and it'd be realized. The answer was swift on the phone, but reality was always different in Nik's experience. All his fondling prepped the girl for what was to come as he lined up the tip of his cock towards eager lips. No orders, no words, just a hard thrust and a guttural moan as he slammed his mighty shaft as far into Gale's throat as possible. Thick, muscular hips bucked back and forth, ramming every inch possible down her gullet. All the Asian woman could do was take the facefucking like a champ, moan like a bitch in heat, and make an ever growing puddle of facial slop and pussy juices on the clean floor.

"Glug...glug...glug...gluck...glug...gluck..."

For a solid five minutes, Nik pounded her face like a pussy. He stared into her eyes and only saw demented love in return. He never met the woman before, never spoke to her before that day in the gym, but she stared at him with love struck eyes like Valerie and Michelle. Even as he fucked her harder, trying to break her so the woman would bite his cock and run out, her lips just smiled as she accepted his bounty as if he were a god.

Finally it was too much, his balls churned too far, and a load of delicious sperm shot deep into Gale's throat. No gagging, no reflex, she swallowed it down in one talented gulp. Pulling free, resting his meat over her face, she kept smiling like she were in heaven. But she remained silent, following every order to the tee.

Nik took his cock and slapped purple colored cheeks. He had a kink for the color purple and told the gym owner to make up her face in a specific way. Purple blush, dark eye shadow, black lipstick, she looked like a gothic, Chinese fucktoy. Even though he just shot a load down her sweet mouth, he was still painfully hard. Yes, Nik could admit he was looking forward to this as much as Gale.

Mouth open, Nik ignored it, instead continuing the assault on her cheeks as he spoke dirty to her.

"Is this what you wanted, chink? You wanted to be my whoriental fucktoy? Locked up in a dirty bathroom stall in your gym as my personal jizzsleeve? You know my secret but also know you won't be telling anyone about it. I'll be too busy stuffing your mouth with my cock you'll barely have time to breathe."

Like a porcelain statue, Gale kept smiling, happy at fulfilling her long held dream. Each comment only made her cunt drip more. A visible stain appeared on the crotch of her tight shorts.

"I've got two bitches already, Gale, you're going to have to earn my collar. You're going to have to outperform them and show me why a chink is better breeding stock than a nigger."

SPLAT!

A salvo of saliva splattered on her cheek, only to be rubbed in with the head of his mighty shaft.

"You can talk now, chink. You're not going to run away, are you?" he mocked her.

"No, Daddy! I'm a good girl. I'll take anything you can give me, all with a smile on my face. I want your fat, white cock in my holes. I'll be a good sheath for you, much tighter than any nigger. Use me all night, Daddy. Use me and lock me in for the night. I'll piss out your cum while I sleep on the toilet, waiting for you to use me again before work."

"Turn around, Gale. Show off your tight ass for me. Do you know how hard it is for a man in my position, being surrounded by hot women and not being able to just bend them over at will?"

"I can imagine it takes a lot of willpower, but you can rape me anytime. I'll be your rapedoll," she giggled girlishly as her butt swayed.

It looked inviting, and firm. It was smaller than Valerie or Michelle's...everything was smaller than their bodies, but variety was the spice of life. Nik lined up his cock towards her leaking cunt lips. The short shorts were soaked through. Pushing the wet fabric aside revealed glistening lips ready to be conquered.

SMACK!

Spanks assaulted her butt, instantly turning the pale white skin red.

"Harder, Daddy. I've been a bad girl, touching myself the past couple weeks while I waited for you. I need to be punished."

More spanks rained on the reddened behind, all while his cockhead rubbed against her cunt. It took all of Gale's willpower to stop from taking charge to please Nik. She wanted to rub her lips against his cock, to sway side to side, to flash him her tits, to do anything to make that superior white cock cum galleons. But he did not order her to. All he said she could do was talk, and so she had to turn him on with words.

"Fuck me, Daddy. Don't I turn you on so much? I'm your cute, little chink girl, always ready and eager to get used by you. Only you, Daddy. I'm not a whore. I've got standards. I can bend in any direction your dirty mind thinks up. You can give me a white baby while I'm forming a bridge."

Nik slammed into Gale. To his surprise, she was tighter than he ever experienced. Only a few inches of his Ivory Tower could fit before he already felt like cumming.

"I'm a good cumdump, Daddy. My pussy is perfect for milking you dry. Don't worry about pleasing me. I'm not a selfish nigger. I'm here to get you off. Will you cum for me in ten seconds? I'd love that, Daddy."

Ten seconds almost was the time it took to get him to cum. It was shocking. Nik had a unique past that would give him the stamina required to make a normal woman pass out long before he came. But Gale...she had him on the edge after a couple strokes, with each additional stroke getting closer and closer to popping.

"Cum in me, Daddy. I want my big, strong, white Daddy to fill me full. I want to finger myself later to get a snack."

"Fuck...fuck...fuck..." Nik grunted.

He was close, only a few more strokes and the dam would burst inside her. Gale could feel it. Her pussy walls tightened, clamped down to make sure he didn't escape. Still, she remained passive, letting him use her. If asked, she would not lie. If Nik thought his stamina took a nosedive, he'd at least be happy to know Gale already orgasmed from fewer strokes. She did not let out a peep because she was a good girl who followed orders.

The Asian sensation's eyes rolled back in her head as the first splash of sperm hit her fertile womb. Both hands wrenched back on her handlebars, allowing the whoriental to show off her gymnastic bravado. Each powerful thrust ragdolled the happy woman as pain resonated in her skull from the tight grip on her hair.

"Thank you, Daddy. Breed me. Please breed me. Let me give you a white son."

Much like Michelle, Gale couldn't help but go full-hentai. Tongue hung out, eyes rolled back, and drool dripped into the toilet bowl. Nik smiled with each grunt, filling her up with more and more potent jizz. When he finally pulled out, it all leaked out onto the floor. A decent-sized puddle of sex slop looked a tasty treat for any girl depraved enough to taste it.

Gale was that depraved girl, and licked it up without hesitation when Nik pointed to it. Her eyes looked up at him in adoration, and finally able to move and perform, she made sure he'd always remember the show. Bent over like a spider, slow, sensual licks were followed by snowballing the cum in her mouth. Gale let it foam around her destroyed lips before licking it up again. Each lick from the floor came with sultry body movements, letting Nik know that such a disgusting act only turned her on as if it were a romantic kiss in the park.

"Please, Daddy, may I have some more? Don't be shy. My ass can take a pounding. I'll love you more and more if you gape me wide open."

Gale stayed in the spider pose, hovering over the dirty toilet floor, letting drops of precum hit her face as the cock hovered above. One drop hit her square in the eye. The Asian sensation was turned on beyond words, and a lesser woman would have broken from the pleasurable treatment being given. But she was a proud woman. If a couple a niggers could earn a collar from this ivory god then she could do it blindfolded.

"Get up, chink," Nik said, although it was more speaking for the sake of it.

His hands went back to gripping a handle bar, dragging Gale along with him to one of the benches.

"We're alone. I've locked the door. I don't want you holding back anymore. You've shown me enough that you can do as you're told. I can see the fight in your eyes, wanting to do more, lusting to do more, but holding back because I told you to," he told her as he molested her chest.

Her perky, yellow tits were housed inside the confines of a special shirt. The logo was the inadvertent bond they shared together. Once given her freedom, Gale began to moan in delight at feeling her body used like a good whoriental fucksleeve. Her fingers immediately began to stroke and worship Daddy's thick cock. She didn't know how her body was able to house such a beast, other than good genetics.

"I'm going to be your number one girl, Daddy," she said, leaning in to kiss and bite his muscular chest. "I know those cunts already marked you up but that's okay. I've waited a long time to be with you. It is only proper to share you, you're so wonderful."

The carnal bites elicited groans out of Nik. She hit each pleasurable spot on his upper chest, paying special attention not to bite too hard, but also not bite so weak that it didn't register. Lustful eyes strained to look up, never wanting to leave their match.

"My gym is your gym, Daddy. Fuck me any time here, I don't care. See me on a machine? Just slap your fat cock against my face and I'll suck you dry. I'm a rich girl. If servicing you means losing all my customers, I won't shed a tear," she commented lewdly, stretching out on one of the benches.

Legs spread wide, one arm lazily hanging behind her head, and sucking on a finger, she looked an irresistible sight. It took Nik zero time to plunge forward.

"You're the tightest I've ever had, Gale. How do you stay so tight?" he asked between grunts.

"Fuck, Daddy, it is because my body needs your cum badly. I want you to be milked dry. I want your balls empty inside me so no one else can get your precious seed."

With one hand using a tit for balance, Nik gave Gale a hard slap to the face. Each slap became increasingly harder, and with each slap came a sexy purr. The harder the slap, the sexier the purr.

"Harder, Daddy. Give me everything. Don't hold anything back."

Nik saw a fire in her eyes. Gale was crazy, no ifs, ands or buts about it, but she was also passionate. Every thrust was met with her hips pushing back. They fucked in unison. Not even with Valerie did he have this much chemistry. For every slap, she purred perfectly. For every thrust, she thrust back perfectly. For every dirty word, she had an equally dirty reply. Gale pressed all his buttons.

By the end of the evening, Nik was bone dry. Never had his balls been so utterly drained. Gale's smile never faded, never wavered as she took every inch of cock her body could hold, and greedily consumed every drop of sperm. Still clad in the sports bra and short shorts, she looked a whorish sight, perfect for a hardcore romp on camera.

Nik didn't kiss her goodbye, say thank you, or even acknowledge her. All he did was wipe his cock off in her hair, get dressed, and leave. On the bench he left his phone number scribbled on a piece of paper. It was what Gale craved. Daddy accepted her. Feeling up her bruised neck, no doubt purple and black if she had a mirror handy, the only missing piece was a tight collar with a #1 dangling from the hook.

"I'll be your bad girl now, Daddy. I won't let you leave me," she cooed, twirling her handle bar innocently around cum covered fingers.

12