Whitewash High Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was so much simpler teaching overseas. The CD player was so simple. Say a few lines, smile, play the cool gaijin, done. No dealing with bullshit like exam rewrites."

"She on you about that too? Kid doesn't know how to read, doesn't matter how many rewrites you give him. He is going to fail the test."

"I've got them written as easy as I can make them, short of answering the test for them."

"Let's change the subject, Massa," Michelle interrupted, licking her lips. "You keep eating. I need my dessert right now."

Crawling over, she wasted no time in unzipping his dress pants. Sitting on the couch, his cock fell out, right onto Michelle's face. The black beauty's eyes crossed, staring at the meaty, thick shaft. One hand caressed it, stroking it firmly.

"Every time I see this white cock, my cunt melts. Fuck, I'm such a whore for you, Massa," she declared.

Red painted lips sucked on the tip, teasing the pisshole. This moment, she wanted to enjoy herself. Massa could relax and eat his food, while she made love to the powerful Ivory Tower. Each head bob slid a few inches, savoring the cockhead. Both hands rested on his quads, and her eyes fixated on his cock.

Glug...Glug...Glug...Slurp...

She worshipped the tip, smooth and serene, allowing the shaft to grow. Every inch it grew, another inch pierced her throat. She knew her capacity and his length, so it made it sporting and erotic to let the monster grow inside her.

Nik followed orders, eating casually like a plantation master. Michelle thirst to be a plantation slave, so he indulged her fantasies. Leaning back, relaxing and eating, he paid no attention to his Negress. He felt every inch sucked on, every slurp and lewd sound, but ignored it like she were an olden time slave, felt but not recognized.

Michelle's pussy dripped through her lacy panties, spilling into her skirt's delicate fabric. Round one would drain him, for round two always meant a longer, harder fuck. From the dozens of fucks they enjoyed together, she learned how his sex drive performed. Round one, while longer compared to normal people, was fundamentally shorter than round two. The buxom teacher wanted to ride him for hours tonight, and not worry about any premature ejaculations ruining the fun.

"Massa, you taste good. I could taste your sperm all day. It made my mind wander. I almost dropped by at lunch for a second helping but saw you dealing with problems in the gym. Next long break, I'm going to milk you like a bull and bottle it. I'll keep it chilled for protein shots when my cravings perk up in the middle of class. Wouldn't that be a hot sight, seeing me drink down your sperm in class?"

She engulfed his cock again, going deeper, so she could feel each individual vein pumping blood into the thick, white shaft. Moaning and groaning in delight, she resisted fingering herself while servicing her Massa.

Nik kept eating, observing, soaking in the moment and feeling. Small bites and quiet chewing allowed each moment to be savored.

"When summer break comes around, you know we're going to be fucking every day. Find some fun place to go on vacation and tease the locals. Part of me wants to head with you and Valerie to the Caribbean. What a sight that would be, two hot, ebony goddesses wrapped around their Massa on the beach," Nik commented.

"Rent-a-Dread, Massa, is the appropriate term. But I don't think you'd like us in dreadlocks. I know our whitewashed hair turns you on so much more. I make sure to straighten it at the beauty parlour."

Nik put the food aside. Hands free, he grabbed her long hair close to the scalp.

"Open your mouth, nigger. Time for the real fun. Relax your throat and stick your tongue out. No touching yourself."

She nodded, inadvertently pulling her own hair in his grasp. All smiles.

"I fucking love when you call me names, Massa."

Mouth open, Nik pushed her lips along his stiff cock. Each inch went in, consumed like dinner, until it hit the back of her throat. A couple pushes confirmed capacity limits. Pulling back, he pushed her forward again, facefucking her perverse mouth. Tongue out, she slobbered onto the floor. Massa said to do it, so she did it.

"Splurt...Splurt...Hack...Hack...Splurt..."

Michelle gagged, barely able to keep her dinner. Nik fucked her face hard, making the buxom teacher feel a new level of sexual depravity.

"I'm going to keep facefucking you like this until I cum or you gag up all over me. I've been taking it too easy on you, Michelle. A proper Negress needs her Massa to use her like a bitch. I know you've been feeling lonely after I spent the last few fucks with Maya and Gale. But don't worry, I don't forget about you. I'll have this throat trained. Gale will be jealous, and Valerie might punish you in her office."

The kinky punishment idea got Michelle's cunt flowing more. It seeped through her panties and skirt, dipping onto the floor along with her mouth slop. So much female goo, pooling onto the floor, she made the mental note to call in some cleaners.

"Normally, I'd care a little bit about fucking you behind your husband's back. But considering he is gay, it isn't exactly cheating. He won't care I'm stuffing your holes full and bloating that finely crafted stomach with my white seed."

Michelle couldn't reply to anything Nik said. Eyes watered, and gagging sounds continued from the hardcore facefuck. Her roots also felt on fire, strained to the limit.

"Oreo Girl have her costume with her? She going to pop up later when I get out of the shower and put me under arrest? It'll be a tough, sexual battle without backup. But I know you want me one-on-one. No sharing with Valerie, or letting the other bitches intercede. Just a nigger bitch pleasing her Massa."

Every word Nik spoke out rang bells of truth in Michelle's mind, and turned her on so much. Everything the man did made her wet and in heat like a bitch. Collar still around her neck, it only got taken off in the shower. She had no interest in being walked around like a literal dog, but she eagerly waited for when he yanked the ring. Primal domination made her knees weak.

Finely manicured fingernails dug into his leg, but suddenly slapped it, signalling to stop. She pulled back against Nik's relenting control, struggling for air.

"Wow...cough...that was...cough...intense...Fuck, Massa, I need more training...cough..."

"Plenty of hours left in the evening," he smiled, giving her smeared lips a kiss. "Take a moment to get your breath. Oral training continues."

"You're going to train me to get off your fat cock at a given notice, Massa? Use my black holes like a fucksleeve," she purred, raking her nails over his legs.

"Take me down to the last drop, and then keep servicing me long after. I know you want to feel and be used like a plantation slave, Michelle, so that is how I'm going to train you. Massa's pleasure is your pleasure," he smiled warmly, kissing her again.

"Yes, Massa, I get soaked pleasing you. When you blow your thick cream into me, I orgasm. My orgasms are more intense when I know you're happy, Massa. And I'll tell you a dirty secret," she said, sliding up onto his lap. "It turns me on when one of the other bitches services you. I can't explain it, but seeing you fuck the others turns me on fiercely."

"It is cause we're one big, dysfunctional, happy family, Michelle. That maternal instinct kicking into the Nth degree, seeing your bitch sisters orgasming and your man with a look of heaven on his face"

Michelle kissed him, tenderly, while cupping his face with both her hands. Still dressed in her work clothes, the expensive suit needed major dry cleaning now. Saliva lathered the top because she didn't unbutton it. Nik finally opened up a single button, helping her tits get fresh air. A second button, then a third, he could see the tops shine because of saliva dripping onto them.

Hands rubbing all over her backside, he pushed his face into her cleavage, adding more moisture to the glistening, ebony skin. She pushed her tits out, giving them up entirely to his control. Delicate fingers tenderly stroked his hair.

"Suck on them, Massa. Use and enjoy them. Feel how hard my nipples are when you play with me."

She tried to pull her top down but he stopped her.

"I want you clothed. Don't take anything off. I'm in a schoolboy mood today, and I'm hot for teacher," he smirked.

SMACK!

His strong hand gave her firm ass a hard spanking.

"You've been a bad, bad boy, Massa. You'll have to stay in after school today for a special detention. I need to put you on the straight and narrow, stud."

12