Whitewash High Ch. 20

Story Info
Gale and Michelle deal with political machinations.
5.1k words
4.65
21.6k
39

Part 20 of the 38 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Few Days Ago

Waking up, he felt his new love gripped tightly to him like a child gripping a teddy bear.

"Morning, Daddy, you look well rested," Gale asked, smiling.

"I slept well. I felt at peace. Thank you."

"Why are you thanking me?"

"For helping me come to my senses. I'm damned, and there is no use hiding from my past. I picked this location to help me hide from it all, and still I get caught up in the insanity of the criminal underworld."

"Did you ever think you're blessed and not damned?" Gale asked, head on her hand, staring at him.

"I don't understand."

"You got put in the right spot, at the right time, to do good. I know her death will always haunt you. I'll never be able to replace her. I'm not going to try. It'd insult her memory and I'd be insulting myself. But you're in a position to clean up the school. Why else would you accept my offer?"

Nik took a deep breath and let out a long sigh, deep in thought.

"I can clean up the school, but the only way I know how is to take it over like a mobster. Would it even work? I'm not exactly one of the local's favorites. I also don't want to go to jail."

"You won't go to jail. Trust me. You're back in the clan. Do you think I'd let you spend a day behind bars?" Gale commented.

"No, you wouldn't. It'll take a lot of work to clean it up. I'll have to convince Valerie and Michelle to go along with it."

"You command and they obey. You're the man of the house."

"What about you?" Nik asked, surprising Gale.

"Me?"

"Yeah, I'm the man of the house, so how is it all going to work for you and the clan? Can you handle them?"

"It is my birthright. The leadership is mine. Not will be, could be, or hope to be. It is my clan. Anyone who doesn't fall into line after we meet the lieutenants, I'll cut their heads off."

Speaking about the clan changed Gale's personality. She acted burnt and crazy with and about him, like a fun game and act, but the moment the clan entered the conversation she became ice cold serious. Nik had zero doubt she'd do exactly what she said she'd do. No surprise, no shock, that kind of talk sounded normal to him because of his time in the clan, and all the actions he committed for her brother.

"When do you want to go back home?" Nik asked.

"I've ordered them to come here."

"Yeah?"

"I'm the boss. They come to me, not the other way around. If they don't come, they will regret it."

"Whatever you think is for the best, Gale," Nik said.

She reached out, stroking his muscular chest, smiling. This smile differed than previous smiles. Before, her smiles were driven by lust. This smile derived from ownership. She won. She got her man. Even if she shared him with the other girls, he was still hers.

"They'll come at my invitation and we'll break the news to them. I know many will not be happy that their position will be threatened with my ascension to leadership, but when they see you standing next to me, they'll learn to like it."

"And all of this is happening because I accepted a job offer..."

Gale slid on top of Nik, wrapping her legs around his pelvic region. Leaning down, her lips grazed his, sensually. Fingers dug into his shoulders, laying claim to his body like a surveyor chopping up a map. Love filled eyes never ceased staring deep into his.

Fate brought their twisted, tormented lives together. His life was a cup filled with pain and suffering, that he forced others to drink from because his thirst was long quenched. Her life was a crown hung from a stick and string, leading her down dark, twisted roads paved in bodies and broken dreams.

Her butt pushed back against the length of his cock. It rested there, letting them heat each other up.

"I need you, Nik," she admitted.

"I know. I won't break my promise to you, Kelly," he replied, reaching up to stroke her face.

Despite the conversation long settled before he arrived at the apartment, she felt the need to reinforce her feelings once again as if the past few hours were a dream she'd soon wake up from.

"Ask and I'll be there," he said, pulling her in for a long, passionate kiss.

"I got a kinky new move I want to try out," Gale cooed. "I'm a chink so I need to use what nature has given me."

Before Nik could ask what she meant, Gale slid off and pushed Nik's legs wide open so his cock had complete freedom. Feet reached out, gripping the long, thick cock between their greedy toes. Getting a footjob wasn't common but he didn't understand how that'd utilize her chink nature. Using her gymnastic elasticity, Gale stroked off the base of Nik's cock while leaning forward to gag on the shaft head. A combination of flexibility and coordination on perverted display, Gale used every bit of her husband's morning wood to the fullest.

"Fuck, I've never seen that before, never. You need to pull this trick out when we're with one of the other girls. I want to see them try and one-up this."

She took every bit of praise and used it as fuel to continue the sucking and jerking. Nik could reach over and help rough up the kinky maneuver more, but the sight alone tantalized his cock to shoot delicious cum into her awaiting mouth.

"Daddy lasted only a minute. I found a new, favorite move when I want you jizzing in me immediately," she moaned, rubbing the sperm into her lips and tongue.

Her feet kept jerking off the fat cock, keeping it hard, and not wanting it to deflate an inch. Insatiable lust demanded another meal.

"I can bend my body into any position you can dream of, Daddy. I'm your perfect fucktoy, aren't I?" she asked, sucking on her finger like a lollipop.

"You're my perfect, whoriental flavored fucktoy, Gale, when Daddy needs a chink to dump his seed into. Keep stroking my cock with your feet, dirty girl. I can see your cunt dripping wet right now. You're tired of the romance and need a hardcore pounding."

"My holes are ready twenty-four seven for any and all the poundings you can give me. I want Daddy to reward me with painal. Ram it up there raw, and make me gag on my own ass. Shove that cock down my fucking throat so I spit up lube slop onto the only cock in the world worth fucking."

Her feet stroked his cock slowly, making Nik's veins feel the caress of surprisingly experienced toes. Either she was a natural or practiced a lot on dildos. The Ivory Tower stood tall and proud, leaking out droplets of cum to slide down the base of the thick cock shaft.

After putting his morning wood to good use, Nik cleaned up and headed out. Leaving Kelly's apartment, there was no turning back. Nik looked up at the apartment building, taking a deep breath. The future would change from this moment forward. Leaving Japan was meant to be a fork in the road that would lead away from the yakuza lifestyle. Instead, the fork masqueraded itself as a curve, leading back on the criminal path.

Each step towards home moved the former gangster back into the life of the criminal underworld. He couldn't turn back, not because of the promise he made to Suzy and Gale but because he knew, in a sick and twisted way, it was the right thing to do.

He could go to school each and every day, dressed to the tens of presentability. He could speak with high decorum and teach them how to think, behave, and be a positive role model. But at the end of the day, a cancerous tumor grew inside the school. To fix the school, he'd need to be the injection of chemotherapy responsible to save those student's futures. Just like chemo, it wouldn't be pleasurable or easy. It'd be a harsh, painful road to recovery.

Present Day

Sitting in his home, Nik laid back on the couch, cellphone in hand in the middle of an important conversation.

"Right, I understand. I'll be there for the trial. How many days do you think it'll take? I'll need to let my principal know the details to find someone to cover for me at work...Two days, maybe? I'll let her know, thanks. Yes, of course, I'll come dressed in my suit and tie."

"You heard that, Val?" Nik asked, tossing the phone aside.

"Easily done. I'll find someone to cover for you."

Valerie sat at the opposite end of the couch, paperwork littered everywhere around her, the floor, the table, and the couch.

"So this is the big date night you spoke of?" Nik joked.

"I wanted some company while I caught up on all this stuff. Being the principal is more than kicking back in the office and telling people what to do. The forms never cease."

"Regret it?"

"Regret becoming a principal? Some days I feel like I moved up too early. Other days I'm happy not dealing with shit in the classroom anymore. Flip a coin for me each day," she laughed.

Valerie teased Nik, wearing a low cut shirt that showed off the tops of her milk chocolate tits. Full and firm, each breath made them pop out, eager for a hungry mouth to suck on them. Nik couldn't complain about the situation with a stack of assignments piled up on the floor next to him.

"It is only October," Nik sighed, making checkmarks and crosses on the paper he held. "I could use a vacation already."

"I always go home for vacation," Valerie replied. "Save up all my cash and enjoy the island life."

"Never been to the Caribbean. I wouldn't be as pasty white if I got a couple weeks of sun and beaches."

"Come with me next summer. It'll be a Caribbean adventure," Val smiled.

"Your folks going to be cool with you bringing a white guy back with you?" he asked.

"Most of the whites on the island are sex tourists or beach bums. It is common to see interracial couples in my area. I don't know if they'll be happy that I'm not shacked up with an island man, but they are realists. They'd rather I'm sleeping with a well-off white man than sleeping in squalor with a black guy."

"I can get behind that. Parents want the best for their kids. I wouldn't want my daughter getting preggo by a bum," Nik replied.

"There is a private beach near my family home. Big waves, serene scenery, and enough privacy I can blow you."

"Don't give me ideas you're not going to follow through on, Valerie. You know I'm going to pull it out for you when we get there."

They joked and teased each other while completing endless school paperwork. Every fifteen or so minutes, they'd take turns undressing, slightly and casually. First, a shirt button opened up, or a strap coming down, then moving on to a change of pants to shorts, simple modifications to sexually taunt the other into cracking first.

Nik saw Valerie play with her hair, tossing it back provocatively. Her bare neckline directed towards him. She loved his lips and teeth along her neckline, even more than his cock down her throat. Changing out of tight dress pants to loose shorts allowed for his bulge to tent and signal the effect her womanly charms had on him. But it also redirected the eroticism, constantly reminding her of the large, thick cock waiting within arm's reach. How long would her willpower holdout before pulling the cock out to suck on? How long would his willpower holdout before pouncing and sucking her neckline?

"I can just imagine how jealous the others will be of you, getting me all to yourself for a vacation," Nik joked.

"Good. It'll make me wet when you show me the texts you get from them. Don't expect to have any free time in the summer, stud, with four of us to take care of."

"Harems ain't easy," he laughed.

Valerie put aside her clipboard and gave Nik a long, fuck me type of stare.

"I don't know, you handle us good and solid," she cooed, reaching over to rub her palm onto the tent pole. "Four ravenous sluts that'll do any kind of dirty fantasy your depraved mind can conjure up. This nigger knows Massa wouldn't have it any other way."

She kissed and gently sucked the pole through the thin fabric. Saliva moistened the material, lubing up the head, and allowing Nik an uncommon sexual sensation. Valerie moaned with each suck, moving her head erotically from side to side. Nik went to grab some hair but Valerie pushed the hand away.

"Let me be in control right now, Massa. This nigger needs to have her fun before you rock my world," she winked, and then consumed the cock again.

Valerie had a kinky idea she wanted to try out, and Nik almost never said no to her fun ideas. Still covered up, Val continued making out on the cockhead, lathering it up good, all while letting playful fingers stroke and tease the shaft. Her mission? Make him cream his shorts.

The material could have tasted better but the eroticism of making her man jizz his shorts, and then suck the cum out, had her pussy on fire.

"Do you know how much I daydream of you all day? I lose track of time in my office, thinking of the dirty ways you'd use me in there. I can't wait until school is done for the year, or maybe just the Christmas break. No one around the school to disturb us, I'd ride you dry on top of my desk. I want you to walk in and push everything off the desk as you position me on top of it. Can't wait, Massa."

"Better lock the door then because we both know you'll howl like a banshee and Michelle will get jealous. I figure you'd want it to be a private, intimate moment as I gape you wide and fill you to the brim. Are you at least going to share my delicious sperm with Michelle, or are you drinking it to the last drop?" he teased.

"Last drop. I get to see you the least of all the girls. I'm not going to share your sperm. I need my beauty mask and protein shake all rolled up into one concoction."

Valerie's fingers stroked him through the shorts. The slobber spot expanded when introduced to Nik's precum squirting out. He moaned slightly, smiling at her, signaling to keep doing what she did. Slipping a hand on top of hers to help stroke him off together, ebony skin touched ivory, swirling together.

"You're slipping, Massa, or are you letting me capture you on purpose?" she grinned, putting on her Wonder Negress aire. "This what you want, bad boy? Want Wonder Negress to jerk off your hard, thick cracker cock and spray my face with your jizz?"

Her free hand pulled on the top waistband, allowing the shaft to break free of its prison.

"Look at this wonderful cock. Oreo Girl isn't here to back me up. Poor girl, passed out in your bed. I keep telling her it takes at least two Negress' to tame this cock but she never believes me. I'll have to solo you."

She played the faux dominatrix, pushing Nik's hand away and yanking the cock out to jerk it off wildly. Her pace did not slow down, only stopping her dirty word play to lube up the smoking cock with ample amounts of saliva.

"I'm going to be the evil one tonight, Massa. I'm going to make you bust all over me with only my hand. No pussy for you tonight, bad boy. You've been riding the Whoriental Express too much. Don't forget you took my virginity too. This pussy is genetically engineered for a white man to use."

Sometimes Valerie would tease Nik, leaning in close as if to suck him off, but then pull back a millimeter before her lips touched the pulsating cock.

"Are you going to tell me where my bitch sister, Oreo Girl, is held? Or do I need to tie you up in a compromising position? I can jerk you off all night and day. I don't need this thick, strong...fuck...powerful cock in my pussy. I can satisfy myself jerking you off on my face and licking it clean. I'll wipe the cum onto my fingers and fingerfuck myself in front of you until this perfect instrument of manhood is rock hard again. Can you handle it or will you submit and tell me where you've hidden her?"

Valerie and Nik smiled, enjoying the juxtaposition of powers. Nik held no shame in allowing the girls to take control. He did not live by labels or how some faux internet philosopher believed a man should act. They both enjoyed the sexy fun and that is all that mattered. If someone watched them and did not understand, took offence, or felt repulsed, he could easily count to four. Who won?

"Well, Massa? Don't tell me you've got her on orgasm denial? Poor sister, she'll go mad with lust the moment I free her. Don't tell her I jerked you off though. We both know she'll rage and complain I wasted all this delicious cum outside my holes."

Valerie leaned in close again, but instead of pulling back she gave Nik a sexy wink. That single wink pushed him over the edge, and a geyser of sperm whitewashed her face. It looked like a box of milk got poured onto her, dripping down onto the carpet and clothing. Her tongue stuck out, licking all around to dine on the tasty cream filling.

"Maybe I'll let her remain with you for one more night, but I'll be flying in for a visit tomorrow to rescue her for real," Valerie giggled.

X

Michelle looked in the mirror, dolling herself up to the tens. Ty required her to show up for a work function. She knew Valerie took her turn with Nik, so there wasn't an argument not to go. A girl has to earn her keep, so to speak.

"So who is going to be there?" she asked.

"All the usual. Your friend Amanda will be in attendance. I'm sure you'll be looking forward to chat with her," Ty answered, straightening his tie.

"I can think of better things to do with my time than waste it talking to the harpy."

"Play nice, please, okay?"

"I know, Ty, I know. I won't do anything to ruin your reputation as a lady killer. Don't your bosses keep giving you dirty props for having me on your arm?"

"All the time. Sometimes I think you're working there."

"Then our arrangement is working out splendidly," Michelle smiled, adding lipstick.

"How is everything at school?" he asked.

"Same old story. Fights every day, girls fucking in the bathrooms, gangs selling shit, and no one cares."

"What about the new guy?"

"Nik? Some staff love him, some hate him, and some of the students respect him. Gangbangers want him dead, but he can handle himself."

"He good in bed?"

"A dream, why do...you...ask...Nicely played, counselor. You could have just asked me if I was fucking him, instead of turning me into a perp," she scowled.

"I did just ask you."

"Fine, you caught me. I'm fucking him. I've been fucking him since day one he walked in the school. I'm not ashamed," Michelle admitted. "Doesn't change our arrangement."

"I'm only telling you this because despite our unique situation, I do care for you. Just be careful around him. The firm is looking into him hard. We're representing the kid he beat up."

"That dumb nigger, Jimmy Jack? How'd street trash like him get the cash to hire someone in your firm? I know how much you charge, and you're top brass. Even a rookie at half your rate is out of his league."

"Firm business. I said too much, just be careful okay."

"How did you know him and I are lovers?" Michelle asked, curious.

"Come on, Michelle, I act the part but I'm not dumb and oblivious. I know your tastes. I pay all your bills, remember? Even if you charged stuff on only your credit cards, your outburst during the meeting with Jerome and Amanda made it obvious something more than a friendship was cooking."

"You didn't say anything," she sighed.

"This is a sham marriage. Not my business who you fuck and get your kicks with as long as it doesn't fuck my career, then the train ends for the both of us."

"Alright, I'll be more careful when I'm with him," Michelle said. "Wait, if I was that obvious, why didn't Jerome or Amanda say anything about it?"

"Who says they haven't? You're too busy off fucking him, or just out, that you don't ask about my work day. Even if they suspect, they have no proof. Considering he is white, they wouldn't dare anyways. It'd do more harm than good to the firm's supremacist reputation if it became public knowledge the wife of one of the top partners was cheating with a white man. Jerome is many things, but he isn't dumb or recently came off the cotton field."

12