Whitewash High Ch. 22

Story Info
Valerie's typical school day.
5.6k words
4.62
25.7k
36

Part 22 of the 38 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie woke up, tired and sore in a good way. Her pussy felt raw from a night of hardcore passion. She needed a night alone with her Massa. The start of a new work week always brought out the worst, and no way would she start off without a sexually euphoric high to keep her morale up. Soft, ebony lips pressed softly against an ivory forehead before she slipped out of bed. Nik remained asleep next to her, still dead to the world.

She always went to the high school earlier than anyone else due to the amount of paperwork she had to burn through each and every day. The secretary left the new business in a basket located atop a table behind her office desk. Thumbing through the never ending mountain of dead trees were various reports: disciplinary, budgetary, professional development requests, and staff complaints to name a few categories.

"What gets to be the first report I spy with my little eye for the start of this wonderful work week," she commented aloud sarcastically. "Fighting in the toilet stalls between two seniors. Great, the women's toilet stalls. I'll need to have a sit down meeting with them today."

The next paper looked budgetary, making her groan in frustration.

"Request to take the science class to the downtown aquarium. Bus needed and substitute to cover other classes for the day. Important...Yeah, aren't they all...Denied. Even if I wanted to, we don't have the budget for that."

Valerie spent the next hour going through the stack as best she could, hoping to make any kind of dent. The tall pile looked endless, like trying to dam a river by tossing in random stones. Even if one or two managed to stick, eventually they'd all get washed away and the builder would need to start from scratch. Grabbing her coffee cup, she walked out of her office to see the secretary shuffling in.

"Morning, Principal Weiss. Feels like winter will soon be upon us. I hate the cold," she commented.

Built like a square, the administrative office had a rudimentary feel. A long counter-desk met anyone walking through the door. Old, badly worn chairs awaited any guests to relax while waiting for an appointment. At the far end of the counter led to the inner workings, the principal's office, a filing room, a photocopy room, and a vacant vice-principal's office.

For two months Valerie had an ad out to fill the position but no one bit, not even some rookie fresh out of school with an admin degree. At the current burnout rate, some days she felt like hiring any random janitorial applicant with a pulse just to shove her giant stack of papers their way to fill out.

"You've got a meeting with the district superintendent at 9am, Ma'am," the secretary announced as Val loomed over the photocopier.

"When did that happen?" she asked, surprised.

"Last minute right after you left. He said it was extremely important and could not wait."

"Didn't I have a meeting with a parent at that time?"

"Yes, one of the cheerleader's parents in to complain about gloryhole rumors."

"Call the parent and re-schedule that appointment to whatever block I have free today, thanks. If someone calls, I'll be back soon. I need to get more coffee from the staff room. I feel like I'm going to need it."

The secretary nodded and went about her business, answering a phone suddenly ringing.

Outside in the hallways of her school, she saw the fresh graffiti sprawled over the lockers. No matter how hard the janitors tried to scrub them clean, some new scrawl got put up the next day.

"Principal Weiss, I'm glad I caught up with you," a loud voice called out.

"Good morning, Miss Mo'neesha. I'm on my way to the staff room. What can I do for you?"

"We need to talk about the exams. I still have not received a copy of Mr. Knight's exam. I don't like his lack of punctuality."

"Mr. Knight is partnered up with Mrs. Jackson and she is his mentor to help him adapt to the school. Why would you need to see his exam, you're not in the social studies department?"

"I am in charge of examinations. I heard disturbing rumors about what he teaches in class, filthy smut he is filling our student's minds with. I wanted to make sure he was on the up and up. I don't want the press getting any sniff of a juicy story."

"Filthy smut? He is a history teacher. What smut is there in teaching the students world capitals and Christopher Columbus?"

Valerie cocked an eyebrow, completely confused by the random attack on Nik's teaching content.

"I got talking to some of the others on staff and they are concerned he is becoming a bad role model for the kids and their impressionable minds. All that violence will only encourage our students to follow suit. Monkey see, monkey do."

"If I was 100% certain Mr. Knight perpetrated and directly caused the violence he got involved with, I'd have canned his ass. Do I need to remind you he saved a student from getting beaten and potentially raped?"

"I doubt they'd have raped her. I hear she sells herself anyways."

"I'll pretend I didn't hear that, Miss Mo'Neesha. I'm really quite busy. Is there anything else of importance before I refill my coffee?"

"I need my request for a field trip approved by the end of the day. I have front row seats for my advanced English class to attend the next outdoor theatre production of Oliver Twist."

"When did you hand it in?" Valerie asked.

"Yesterday afternoon."

"It is in the pile. How much will it cost?"

"A bus, a substitute, tickets, popcorn, soda..."

"Request denied. We don't have the cash to spend on buses and going to take the kids to see a movie. You have my permission to bring in a DVD and they can buy their own snacks while watching it."

"But this is a cultural event. As a fellow sister I'm dismayed you'd not want to support the all-black production of Oliver Twist."

"I turned down one of the science teacher's request to go to an aquarium and that was cheaper than your outing."

"The previous principal always signed off on my requests. He was a true man of culture."

"Well I'm not the previous principal, Miss Mo'Neesha," Valerie snapped back. "The DVD will cost you $20. Bring the receipt and I'll take it out of the book budget. Anything else?"

"Student council informed me of a fund raiser they plan on performing. A school dance. President Tyson asked for Mr. Knight not to attend. He does not feel safe with him chaperoning the event, and does not want any trouble from the school gangs."

"You know what; I can accommodate that request easily. I'll ask Mr. Knight not to get involved if it'll make everyone happy."

"It definitely will, Principal Weiss. That is all I have right now. I will need to discuss the midterms with you soon though," she commented with a devious look on her face.

"Book an appointment with the secretary."

Miss Mo'Neesha scurried off to her classroom. Valerie let out a soft sigh, finally able to head to the staff room for her morning coffee. A couple teachers were already inside, chatting and brewing a fresh pot as she arrived. They greeted her, one of them being the new substitute.

"Morning, gentlemen, you're here bright and early," she said as she walked towards the fridge for some milk.

"Got nothing better to do, Miss Weiss," Mr. Green answered.

He looked absolutely defeated, and his curly hair already turned grey despite being in his early 40s. He wore a flannel top and overalls, proper attire for the woodworking class.

"You can always build a birdhouse with all the extra lumber. I won't complain if it helps spruce the place up," she smiled, trying to motivate him.

"If we lived in the boondocks, sure," Mr. Green replied.

"I don't know you yet, mister?" she asked the other man.

"James, Antonio James," he answered. "I just moved to the district and started subbing here."

"Welcome to have you. We need all the substitutes we can get. You must be using the online system for work."

"Yes, ma'am, I log in every day and choose the pick of the litter."

He sat there, hunched over a bit, still waking up from the early morning.

"Who are you in for today?" Mr. Green asked.

"A Mr. Leger, he is out sick."

"Probably hung over I bet," Mr. Green replied.

"Let us not gossip about staff. It was nice meeting you, Mr. James. I must get going though, I have an important meeting soon. Enjoy your morning, gentlemen."

Valerie waved and walked off back to her office. She had a few minutes to spare before needing to call the Superintendent, another headache for her to deal with in the morning on a long list of headaches. Inside her office, putting the coffee cup on her desk, she picked up the phone and called the number.

"Hello, Superintendent Tom Blanks speaking."

"Superintendent Blanks, this is Principal Valerie Weiss over at Public School 69. My secretary told me you had something urgent to discuss with me."

"Ah, Valerie, tough gig you got fresh out of school. Wishing you hadn't signed on yet?" he laughed.

"No, I'm making the most of it."

"Your first big hire and he is turning out to be causing us all big problems. I need an update on what you're going to do about him."

"Nothing much to do about Mr. Knight. He has broken no laws, and has been the victim himself inside the school."

"Come now, I read the court transcripts. He had sexual relations with a student at a previous school. Legal or not that is an abuse of power and does not bode well for us should he do it again."

"I doubt Mr. Knight will do it again. He doesn't have the time. I've seen his lesson plans, and he is putting in a lot of hours coaching. He has been putting in massive man hours for the school in a short period of time."

"Let me cut through the bullshit, Valerie. We're getting a shitstorm mess from the media. Have you not watched the news? I've got activists pounding the cement outside the building, phone calls from news reporters that would like to see us burn, the PTA..."

"PTA!? They are paper tigers."

"They were paper tigers but they got some hotshot, corporate attorney that I've been dealing with the past month. Look, keep the man on a tight leash. Make sure he doesn't stir up anymore shit and I'll do what I can to keep the dogs at bay, then we can just let him go at the end of the year. He'll be someone else's problem then."

"Are you ordering me to fire him?" she asked.

"Are you deaf, woman? I did not say fire him, just not renew his contract. Is that clear?"

"Crystal, Mr. Blanks."

"Tight leash, I mean it. Him or you, but by the end of the year I'll have someone to serve up on a platter. It won't look too good on the resume to get the axe after one year now, would it, Valerie?"

"No, sir, it would not. I got the message. Tight leash. I'll rein him in."

"Good. I'll expect another report at the end of the month for the district meeting. We rented out the O'Mally hotel for the event and I expect you there."

"Yeah, wouldn't miss it for the world," she answered, rolling her eyes defiantly.

Blanks hung up. Valerie sat there, slowly sipping from her coffee cup. The entire situation frustrated her. Even if Nik was not her lover, he still worked hard for the school. All the political bullshit annoyed her and interfered in her grand plans to fix the school.

"Damn asshole. Bet he has some smug look on his face from getting high off ordering people around. I'll just have to make sure he has no reason to ask for both of our heads on a platter. Eight more months, have to hope no dumb gangbanger decides to shank Nik again."

Valerie talked to herself for a moment before the nine o'clock bell rang, officially starting the new day of classes.

"Over under of 4 getting sent to the office," she mumbled, sipping more from her coffee before getting started on generic paperwork.

One hour later, a rapping at the door broke her concentration.

"Principal Weiss, I've got a student here to see you. He got sent down from Mrs. Brown's class for causing problems," the secretary said, opening the door a crack.

"Send him in," Valerie replied, looking up.

A young man walked in, jeans half-way down his ass and a gold chain around his neck. He looked like a stereotypical gangsta.

"Mr. Dawkins, we meet again. Third time in as many weeks. What do I owe the pleasure this time?" she asked, taking out a disciplinary form from the large stack in her top desk drawer.

"It wasn't my fault this time, Principal Weiss. I was minding my own business working on the assignment when I got hit with a paper ball. I can't be looking like a bitch in front of my crew."

The secretary had slipped Valerie a piece of paper before leaving the two alone. Giving it an eye over, it had Mrs. Brown's version of the events listed.

"So you did what next?" she asked.

"I only gave him a love tap, nothing that major. If he didn't want to get smacked, the nigger should have left me alone. I ain't got no beef with his group."

Valerie let the racial slur slip. She had more important business than chiding him on his use of language, not to mention he could clam up and get defensive.

"That is why you broke his jaw?"

"His jaw ain't broke. Sore but I know how to break jaws, Principal Weiss. He is just being a whiny bitch."

"You know you're in here with the program, right, Mr. Dawkins? Get your life straight, a high school diploma, and not have to spend this time in juvie?

"Yeah, yeah, I know, but I've got a rep."

"Your rep will get you a different kind of rep," she sighed, writing down the notes onto the sheet. "You've got two options, assuming your victim chooses not to press charges. You can either work with the janitor and help scrub the school clean, or help the janitor paint the walls."

"I thought you said I had a choice?" he asked.

"You do. Paint or mop."

"That is whack, teach, my posse are going to think I'm a faggot for doing chores like that."

"Your boys do not know the difference between a leader and just a guy who shoots his mouth off, Mr. Dawkins. Now, if you want to order your boys to help you, by all means, Mr. Shanna will be happy for the help."

Dawkins knew she had his balls in a vice. Another notice to his parole officer and he'd be back in juvie in a heartbeat, and no more fine, luscious booty girls to fuck in the toilets at lunch time.

"Okay, I get it, teach. I'll get my boys to help. Keep it between you and me though when you see me in front of them. I've got to keep my rep, ya know."

"Yeah, I know. Here, take this to Mr. Shanna after school tomorrow. Bring your boys with you. It'll tell him what is up." She handed him an officially signed note and paused the moment his fingers touched the paper. "Don't screw this up, Mr. Dawkins. You've got some brains in there so don't end up like some of the other thugs just passing time."

He sniffed loudly, rubbing his nose with the back of his tattooed hand.

"Yeah, sure, Principal Weiss, thanks for doing me a solid."

Valerie could have called the parole officer and got Dawkins sent back to the can but she had other plans than simply tossing away the key. If she were to make the school a real alternative education facility, rather than a stepping stone to gang life, she'd need to offer alternatives to suspensions and expulsions. Realistic? She had hope, but prepared for the worse. Even if Dawkins flew straight and caused Mr. Shanna no problems, would the next offender be just as accommodating?

"Principal Weiss, Mr. Dagacino is here to see you," the secretary interrupted, knocking on the door.

"I'll be expecting you on your best behaviour now, Mr. Dawkins. You can go back to class.

Dawkins got up and left and then Mr. Dagacino walked in.

"Miss Weiss, did you get a chance to look over my proposal?" he asked, smiling.

"Not yet, what was it about again?"

"The track outfits. I figured we could raise funds by selling space on the track team jerseys to local businesses."

"Oh, that..."

"I already contacted a few local establishments. Fatty Joe's Pizza Shack, Hi-Lights Beauty Salon, Mean Green Lawn Care, all would be willing to send some greenbacks our way for a logo splashing the jersey."

"We're not Europeans, Mr. Dagacino..."

"I also reached out to some of the bigger businesses like Queen of Burgers and Sally's. Their owners looked favorably at the proposal."

"We would need to..."

He opened the folder that he held in his hand and placed pictures on her desk.

"Take a look at these beauties. Sporty, stylish, and not that gaudy despite the emblems."

No matter how many times she tried to interject, Mr. Dagacino kept sidestepping to a different angle. She did have to admit the uniforms looked sleek, even with the advertisement emblems.

"What do you think? I just need your signature on the contracts and the track team will be set this year."

"Listen, Mr. Dagacino." Valerie raised her hand to prevent him from speaking. "My concern is uniformity. We can't have the track team decked out like this without the other teams, especially considering they have funding needs as well. Tell you what, since you're so keen on this proposal, go back and see if you can find enough support for all our teams. If you can, and the numbers look right with legal, I'll approve it."

"Really? You mean it, Miss Weiss? Great, yeah, I'll get on it right after school. All the teams. No problem."

He stood up, thanking her, and quickly left with an extra bounce to his step. Valerie, personally, did not like the idea but she had two grim realities to face. Firstly, there were the budget issues and finding the cash to support all those teams in the disenfranchised area. Secondly, she had to prevent demoralizing Mr. Dagacino's enthusiasm, especially when there could be more of it around the school.

More meetings came and went, filling up Valerie's morning full. By the time lunch time came, the knock at her door became background noise as she answered robotically.

"Miss Weiss, got a minute to chat?" a voice called out.

"Yeah, I've got a moment, take a seat."

Valerie kept focused on writing up another disciplinary report, not noticing who popped in for a visit. Only the complete silence broke the rhythm she had going the entire morning. Looking up, her face flushed, embarrassed.

"How long were you going to wait without saying a word?" she sighed, smiling.

"How long is lunch?" Nik took a sandwich and placed it on her desk. "Didn't see you at all this morning. Rough time?"

He opened his own sandwich, taking a bite.

"I made this for you, baby," Valerie said, noticing the packaging.

"You need it more than me right now. Just a feeling I got from not seeing you poke your head in during recess."

"You're right, thanks. No breaks since I got coffee this morning."

She took her cup and immediately placed it back down, frustrated at its empty contents.

"Bitch of a day, Massa. I had three fights, one girl got caught sucking off a guy in the hallway, and one teacher caught a student reading a porno in class."

"Fighting and fucking, fucking and fighting. You'll be happy to know I did neither in class today."

The lame joke got a chuckle out of the overworked principal.

"My entire afternoon is booked solid as well, assuming more fights do not break out in the hallways. At least I didn't get any complaints about the new substitute, so that is a plus."

"Yeah? We got another one?" Nik asked, curious.

"Mr. James, in for Leger today."

"Him? I met him a while ago in the staff room. Guy is intuitive, that is for sure."

"Intuitive?" Valerie asked.

"Yeah, I joked about him thinking I was a Narc but he had this serious look like he believed it."

"Hazing the new guy?"

"Nope. We were talking about the gang power vacuum. I forget how or why it got brought up. I talked a bit too much. Guess he didn't buy my cover story."

12