Whitewash High: Rising Sun Ch. 05

Story Info
Nik's Death Sentence.
5.4k words
4.65
11.7k
15

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 03/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? When did we break the order? A few nights ago? Bullshit. I was the one pushing for enforcement of the ban on targeting civilians. Why would I then target Ueno's kid, especially so quickly? Do I look like I am stupid?" Musashi said, angrily, on the phone.

"I'm the messenger, Yamato-san. Still, the fact remains the kid is dead. Died in the hospital after being beaten near death in a park fight," Akechi replied.

"A park fight? I gave express orders for no one in my organization to touch a civilian, let alone one of Ueno's kids. Son of a bitch has enough bastards running around."

"Takeda-sama is ordering an enquiry and then punishment will be handed out. You were at the meeting. Expulsion from the Aichi Alliance."

"So why give me the intel early, Akechi-san? I thought Switzerland stays out of the line of fire?"

"I take no joy in seeing you expelled, Yamato-san. Ueno is a beast who killed another beast. He has the tact of drunken Klingons. You're a finer vintage to have in the organization than him."

"Self-preservation," Musashi chuckled. "Thanks. I don't know who did it but I'll see what I can drum up."

"No need, Yamato-san. We already know the culprit," Akechi interjected.

"Who?"

"Ueno got a name before his kid died. The same gaijin from before."

"I see. And just when was I going to get this intelligence that seemed to land on your desk?" Musashi asked.

"Benefits of being Switzerland. Information flows freer. And bribes. Can't forget about bribes."

"Thanks. I'm guessing I'll receive a letter from HQ soon. I'll see you at the meeting."

Musashi hung up the phone, cursing under his breath. One problem solved only for a new door to open. He rubbed his eyes, contemplating the situation. He knew Nik wasn't a killer, but how did Ueno get the name? Musashi knew his informants would be working overtime to get the details.

"Dammit, this is not a good situation. How am I going to fix this one?" Musashi whispered aloud to himself.

A knock at the door interrupted his thoughts.

"Enter."

"Boss," a heavyset bouncer said. "Got a letter for you. Special courier."

"I've been expecting it. Hand it over."

The bouncer gave the letter, bowed, and departed. Encased in a special envelope with fancy writing, and topped off with a wax seal, he knew exactly what lay enclosed. Taking a knife, he cracked it open to unravel the hefty paper. All heavily ritualized.

"Patriarch Yamato, your presence is requested to attend a special meeting of the Aichi Alliance families to discuss an urgent matter. Please send an official reply to denote your reception of this letter...blah, blah, blah...Well, Akechi, I've got a couple days to fix this mess. No time like the present. He should be in school but lunch is thirty minutes away."

X

Nik felt the phone vibrate against his thigh in the middle of class. Ignoring it, he continued on with the lesson. Teaching English overseas wasn't glamorous or prestigious. A walking, talking, mascot and mobile CD player. The only thing missing was the on/off switch on his back. He stood there, speaking words from the TV screen, having the students repeat after him. First as a class, then as rows, and finally random individuals picked at random. Six times today, the same lesson. Four in the morning, and two after lunch. Forty-five minutes a pop. The heavy day.

Each day the schedule changed. One day it was three classes, this one six, and the others four each, over multiple grades. He walked in with the Japanese English teacher, like a CD player, and then left with the Japanese English teacher, like a CD player. Monotonous, yes, but easy money. The saving grace of teaching high school was the maturity. He didn't have to censor himself as much compared to elementary school, so when student's would ask him random questions, he could give honest answers.

Outside the last class of the morning, one of the physical education teacher's handed him a piece of paper. The man spoke little English, but knew enough to ask him to read it. Reading was a formality and courtesy. All in Japanese, Nik had to politely ask Mr. Yamaguchi to translate it.

"Volleyball tournament in two days. Teacher's Inter-School League. We have a gaijin that can play sports this year, so we should do better than dead last like the past few years," Mr. Yamaguchi informed.

"That bad, huh?"

"We've not won a game in a long time. You'll be participating?"

"If I'm allowed. Sounds like a lot of fun," Nik replied. "I like sports."

"I'll let them know. Get some bandages. You'll be representing the school. Pretend you got them from rough play in a game, rather than brawling. Some won't understand."

"Uh, yeah, I'll go and buy some after school today. Sorry."

"Not your fault. Exuberance of youth. Fighting spirit. If not tempered, the steel rusts."

"Uh, yeah, sure. Don't want to be a rusty blade," Nik laughed, scratching the back of his head.

It felt like an anime situation, embarrassingly covering up the real situation.

"Two days, after school? Who is all watching?"

"Students, family, and friends of staff," Mr. Yamaguchi answered.

"Think it'd be allowed if I invited my girlfriend to watch?"

"I don't see why not. Other staff are bringing their wives and husbands. It might not seem like a lot to someone from a country with a heavier focus on athletics, but this is the big staff get-together. We'll be going out for dinner after as well."

"Sounds like a lot of fun."

"Go to the gym after lunch. There will be an early practice."

"Yeah? I'm allowed? Thanks, Mr. Yamaguchi. I'll do just that."

"Don't let the flower wilt under the intensity of the heat," Mr. Yamaguchi responded.

"Am I going to see your picture on the back of a book?" Nik asked.

"While my poetic ramblings sound impressive, they don't sell books. But thank you, Knight-san."

X

The afternoon practice hurt. Nik wasn't a stranger to competition, or to playing volleyball with the school teachers, but the moment the game mattered, that samurai spirit juiced up even the old vice-principal. Agile like a cat, the man moved beyond his years. Nik sported a shiner as a harsh reminder that quickness equaled power.

"He spiked you right in the face?" Anri laughed.

"Right in the socket."

The pair sat in a booth, waiting for their sushi to arrive by train.

"I don't know what hurt more, my pride or my ego."

"Aren't they the same?"

"Yeah, yeah, they are," Nik replied, sullen. "Mr. Yamaguchi said the school lost every year. I'm worried how much better the competition is going to be."

"You'll do fine, baby. I'll be your personal cheerleader. You can take me home after the big game," she winked.

"I feel so much better," Nik laughed. "Not going to interfere with a photoshoot?"

"Nah, easily postponed. The photographer is having a mid-life crisis anyways, so his head hasn't been in the game."

"I'll make sure to give you the heart sign when I make my first block."

"Careful, you might have a psycho student in love with you," she teased, rubbing her foot against his leg.

"Ha, yeah, right. Most of my students can barely string a sentence together. I'm pretty sure the pretty boy act doesn't have the same effect on female students that a hot female teacher has on the boys."

"Maybe, but I still have my schoolgirl uniform. Ever want to live the fantasy, all you need to do is tell me."

Anri's bare foot slid up, pawing at the bulge in Nik's dress pants.

"The other night got so wild. I never orgasmed that hard in my life," Anri confessed. "You scared me, but it turned me on too."

"About that, I'm just happy you're safe. I know it came off ultra-possessive but I go all in."

"Shhhh, don't apologize," Anri interrupted, putting a finger on his lips. "I told you before, I'm lucky to have a man like you. It shocked me. I was never so scared in my life when those thugs harassed us. I take it for granted, Nik, being with you. Being a gaijin, you're like my shield. I expect the random look or dirty comment, but few people speak English. It doesn't pay to screw around with foreigners not looking for trouble. I expect to be safe. Luckily, I've got my own knight in shining armor. I feel sorry for the girls whose men run away."

"I'm halfway through my contract. If I renew, I'll have a chunk of vacation time. I want you to come back home with me. Meet the folks. We'll go on a road trip. Get away from it all. What do you say?" Nik asked.

"I like road trips. Bright sun. Open roads. We have to rent a car without a top. I want to feel my hair blow in the wind as we whip down the highways."

"We'll rent any car you want. Seafood, but no sushi where we're going," he commented, handing off the food that arrived.

"I've never had lobster before. I wonder what it'll taste like?"

"Probably delicious. We'll find a good tourist spot to feast on it."

For the next hour, Nik and Anri ate and talked, enjoying the simple life. A small harbor of normality in the storm of insanity. A simple sports date lifted their spirits like the previous event never happened. Walking home, hand-in-hand, cheerful and playful, even the rain couldn't dampen the mood.

X

The six assembled men stood up and bowed as the older yakuza boss walked into the room towards his seat at the head of the table. All remained bowing until Takeda-sama sat down.

"This special assembly has now begun to discuss the breaching of the anti-civilian aggression proclamation decreed previously. Ueno-san, patriarch of the Ueno clan, is charging Yamato-san, patriarch of the Yamato clan, of violating the decree in the murder of his son. The floor is yours, Ueno-san."

"I'll keep this short. Yamato is a liar. He plotted this decree to lure me into a false sense of security, to make a target of my son. Attacked, brutalized, and murdered by a Yamato hitman."

The other family patriarchs murmured at the accusation.

"What evidence do you have this was a Yamato family member?" Tanahashi asked.

"I said hitman, not family member. After digging around, I found the name of the individual. A gaijin teacher. Nik Knight. Obviously a shrewd and cunning operative to sneak into Japan as a teacher."

"He isn't a hitman," Musashi interjected. "We all know he worked for me. We went over his employment last meeting."

"Do you think I pulled the name out of thin air? My son told me his name with his dying breath," Ueno said, angrily. "I only ask the council to enforce the rule it agreed upon. Expel the Yamato family from the Aichi Alliance."

"What proof do we have your son pointed the finger?" Akechi asked. "You could have made it up. We need evidence."

Ueno smiled, lifting a briefcase from the side of his chair.

"Evidence is right here. A tape recording."

Everyone looked stunned, except for Akechi. He kept a calm, emotionless demeanor, even though inside he felt foolish to run into an obvious trap. Ueno took out a tape recorder and played the final moments of his son's life.

"See, from his own lips."

Fujita cleared his throat, diverting attention to himself.

"Do you have an explanation, Yamato-san? Where is the gaijin now?"

Musashi looked annoyed, desperately trying to think of some kind of excuse. He knew he didn't order Nik to do anything, but the tape said otherwise.

"I don't know where he is. He is no longer employed by me, in any capacity. Do you think I'm an idiot? You've seen pictures of him. Dumbest cover story ever for a hitman, to plaster his image all over the city as a model."

"And yet his name is on the tape, Yamato. Admit it, you got caught," Ueno replied, stoking the fire.

"Takeda-sama, I swear I did not hire him for anything. Why would I ask for civilians to be spared, and then immediately put a hit on his son? It doesn't make any sense."

Takeda nodded his head but said nothing.

"If he is not a member of the clan, then he is free for punishment. An easy solution to this dilemma," Matsumoto commented.

He sat opposite of Fujita at the table. A man of small stature, but piercing eyes, he hardly spoke when present. During the last meeting he spoke once, then voted. Nothing more.

"If we're worried the evidence is doctored or faked, put all the blame on the gaijin. I propose Ueno be allowed to pursue the killer as he sees fit, without interference from us. If Yamato-san is telling the truth, then the gaijin will be unaware of any plot against his life. If he should escape suspiciously, then we know Yamato-san tipped him off and the Yamato family will be expelled. A satisfactory compromise," Matsumoto finished.

"What is preventing anyone from setting me up?" Yamato asked, concerned. "For all I know, someone here could tip the man off."

"But he does not know any of us. We don't speak English flawlessly like you do, and even if we were to hire a perfect English speaker, why would he trust them? Logically, if he flees, it would be with your help, Yamato-san," Matsumoto answered.

Ueno cracked a smile. He didn't think Matsumoto would open his mouth. The man spoke so rarely that others believed him mute. But like Akechi, Matsumoto stood on neutral ground, always choosing to keep the peace.

"Is this an acceptable solution?" Fujita asked the council.

"But he ordered the hit," Ueno burst out, keeping up appearances.

"We have proof of the killer only. No hard evidence Yamato-san ordered the hit. I vote yes, Fujita-san, this is an acceptable compromise. The guilty party will be dealt with," Akechi answered.

"All in favor of Matsumoto-san's proposal?" Takeda asked.

Tanahashi and Fujita raised their hands in support. Musashi and Ueno did not.

"Four votes in favor. The proposal passes. Yamato-san will not speak to, nor communicate with the gaijin killer. Ueno-san will be allowed the right of vengeance for the crime against his civilian family. No other clan will be allowed contact with the foreigner as well. We stand adjourned."

Takeda stood, prompting the others to stand and bow. Yamato looked displeased, while Ueno smirked at his rival's displeasure. Fujita and Matsumoto followed after Takeda. The room thickened with tension. Battle lines could be felt drawn across the sand.

"I'll make sure your gaijin knows you sold him out," Ueno laughed.

"You're a sick, son of a bitch, Ueno. I can't prove it, but for all I know you killed your own son," Musashi retorted. "Who brings a tape recorder with him?"

"Someone smart."

"The decision is final, gentlemen," Akechi interrupted. "There are more important matters to attend to than petty squabbling among allies."

"What matters? This was the only item on the agenda," Musashi asked.

"We have reports of intrusion from the Chubu Syndicate. Last night they assaulted men outside one of my offices," Tanahashi said.

"The Chubu Syndicate? We ended them a year ago," Musashi said, proudly. "The organization got left in ruins."

"Maybe they were loyalists out for a poetic ending, or maybe something more. Whatever the reasons, we need to put an end to them quick. That requires gathering intel. Considering people's lips are loosest in the brothels and gambling dens, you gentlemen can spread the word amongst your associates," Akechi ordered.

"Unlike Yamato, I don't kill my own people. I'd be happy to ask the streets," Ueno said.

"Fine. I'll tell my lieutenants. I assume you're spearheading this project, Akechi-san?" Yamato asked.

"No, it was Tanahashi's office attacked. He is the lead."

"Right, then I'll send you word if I know anything, Tanahashi-san."

Musashi bowed before leaving. Nik never replied to his text a few days ago. Now, thanks to the council's order, there would never be another chance.

X

"Yoshi!" Nik exclaimed, pumping his fist.

The block put his school up ahead by two. Two more points and they'd win the first game of the night. A bigger crowd turned up than expected. Anri still got choice seating, sitting on a bench to cheer on the team. She dressed casual, conservative, like any typical fan of a sporting event. Some of the staff got bug eyed seeing her walk in with Nik, a mixture of jealousy and envy from both genders.

This time, the opposing school set up the shot on the opposite side of Nik. The shot flew through the block but went wide. One point. Walking up to the huddle, Nik noticed the nerves on everyone's faces. This was their World Series. A local event that wouldn't register on anyone else's map, but to the staff, it was their magic moment.

Mr. Yamaguchi informed Nik, earlier in the day, that some of the team were around the school for close to ten years. The streak weighed heavily on them. A point of pride, and school prestige. He didn't know anything being said in the huddle, only that the gym teacher's voice intensified with each word.

People might ask Nik how he can function without speaking the same language. In his case, the job didn't need any language. Block. All he had to do. Jump and block. Taller than any player on his team, or the opposing team, his task was to be the stone wall of defence.

The entire game he fulfilled his duty. But it also exposed the weakness of his team, and their lopsided abilities. One guy who can block, one who can spike, and one who can setup. No balance. Still, they picked away the score, point by point.

One more point. Their serve. His serve. Sweat dripped from his brow. A deep breath. Eyes closed for a solitary moment. Up went the ball, softly spinning in the air. No jump, allowing it to float down to earth. All eyes in the crowd focused on him and the moment. Supporting teachers cheered loudly. His arm rotated fiercely, and with a loud grunt he smacked the ball with full might. All afternoon his aim fluctuated. It would either laser for an ace or malfunction and sail into the crowd. Fifty-fifty odds.

The volleyball sailed over the net into the crowd of defenders, slicing through the front row. As if guided by a targeting system, it curled at the last moment to slip by the outstretched arms of a diving opponent. A crescendo of cheers and groans blew up the building. The referee blew the final whistle, ending the game.

Teammates ran over, high fiving Nik and slapping his shoulders. Game winner. The rest of the world wouldn't care about the triviality of a no-name, Japanese high school staff volleyball tournament, but so much adrenalin filled the air that Nik couldn't help feel he won the Japan Series. They didn't care he was the gaijin mascot. For this brief moment, he was staff.

X

"Are you a professional or a dolled up chimp?" a young man said, harshly.

"I'm not a chimp," the woman replied.

She sat at the end of a bed, half-dressed, tits exposed, and lipstick smeared.

"You're sucking like one. You've got to make love to the cock, worship it. It's a POV scene. Guys are not jerking off to a dead fish. They want to feel like you're there."

"I'll try it again," she quipped back.

"Don't try, do. You lose to a sex doll, remember that. VR will take your payday if the customer can get their fantasy cheaper and easier from a CGI starlet."

Ryuji threw a hand up in the air in annoyance while walking back to the director's chair.

"Alright, quiet on the set. Three...two...one...action!"

The female pornstar slid between the actor's legs, sucking down on the man's cock. Eyes looked directly down, and little sound escaped her lips. All she did was suck and suck, like a robot. Hands rested on the actor's legs but appeared hesitant, afraid to be intimate. A dangerous scene because it relied solely on the actress. The man couldn't do or say anything once the tape began rolling, lest the viewer's imagination get ruined.

Ryuji let it go on for another five minutes, hoping she might flow into it, but nothing. More of the same meek head sucking. No tongue or moans or even a gag to excite the viewer.

12