Whitewash League Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SMACK!

This time the lead heroine cracked the girl across the jaw. Deviant flirtations flipped to sadistic torment as Ebony Angel could see in the woman's eyes that this was not an act or game.

"Owwww! S-stop it! I give up!" she screamed out in pain, with Wonder Negress' heel digging into her tight cunt.

"Massa wants to keep you as a breeder, and Massa's pleasure is our pleasure. Get used to living how black women were born, bred and designed for."

Ebony Angel tried to meekly fight back but she was not nearly as strong as her older crime fighting sister. Plus, the humiliation of being pegged by a heel made her cunt moist, although the girl would never admit it.

"Shut her up, Valerie!" Oreo Girl yelled out in frustration. "I'm trying to enjoy myself here. Get a strap-on and show her who is in charge."

"Good idea, Michelle," Valerie said.

The young heroine could have tried to run, should have tried to run, but fear bolted her in place. As Valerie was off to find her favorite toy, the girl looked on at the lewd scene. Michelle was fish-hooked, drooling down the side of the ivory beast's hand.

"I won't turn into a whore like you. I'm pure. I'm a model of truth, justice, and the ebony way," she said to the pair.

"Oh would you shut up," Michelle said, unhappily escaping the grips of her Massa.

Standing in front of the girl, proudly dripping and oozing delicious cracker cum, she slapped the girl hard across the face. A palm print etched the black skin, made entirely out of cum.

"You're a killjoy, Foxy, did you know that? Sue me for trying to help you breed with a strong, ivory bull, instead of those weakling 'ebony' men you're so proud of representing."

"But...but I'm the Ebony Angel. I'm supposed to be a shining..."

SMACK!

Another hard slap knocked the spit from her face.

"Enough with the boring, cheesy speeches. All that matters is finding a proper bull to worship. You think this man behind me has any issue with snapping your neck like a toothpick. He is not called 'The' Massa for a reason. Don't they teach you anything about world history outside of Ebony City?"

"Yes, I aced all my tests."

"Then tell me the difference between a cracker and a massa, Foxy?"

"Crackers are just normal white people, common, and will breed with almost anything. Massas are bulls who fight in ritualized competitions to prove their supremacy and heighten the supremacy of the race."

"And sitting behind me with the sly grin on his face is one of the few men at the top of the patriarchal, white supremacist hierarchy. Someone has to control the massas, and so we have The Massa. Rookies these days. Only know book smarts and not street smarts. There is a reason why the majority of the city hates him so much."

"I don't care. I won't submit to you, or him, or any filthy, dirty cracker. I'm a pure, ebon...EEEEEK!"

Stealthily, Valerie shoved the gigantic white strap-on deep into Foxy's open cunt. The element of surprise shocked the girl, but so did the outline of the fake appendage in her stomach.

"Too big...too big...take it out...," she slurred in pain.

"We're just prepping you for Massa. Even with some training, you're still so tight to him. You're a lost sheep that needs to find her way again, Foxy. Don't worry, as your superiors, we'll train you properly. Your performance reflects on us and we never want to give Massa a reason to be angry at us," Valerie cooed in Foxy's ear.

Michelle went back to servicing her master, happily sliding into his awaiting, muscular arms and shoving his cock back into its ebony sheath.

"We'll train her properly, Massa. We won't let her bring a beautiful white child into this world, to only despise and hate it. We'll bring you other members of the Ebony League as well. All for you, Massa," Michelle said.

The heroine's voice slurred in pleasure, edging quickly to another earth-shattering orgasm. Each thrust into her womb made each moan more hyper, more excited, more vivacious. She didn't need to put on a show or act for the rookie, these were real emotions pouring out.

Valerie positioned the rookie to be a foot away from the action, roughly fucking the girl's once virgin pussy. Their Massa properly whitewashed her on TV, breaking the flimsy hymen that begged to be broken by a proper white bull. Now, the veteran heroine used all her stamina and power to train the tiny hole. It had to be prepped, expanded to serve as a comfortable sheath for their master and lord.

If the heroine's attitudes sounded like they were fanatics from a cult or religion, it was because their previous conditioning snapped from one extreme to another. A year ago they were walking, talking clones like Foxy. Now they had a true purpose. Clouds evaporated over their eyes as the sunshine their Massa emanated pierced through, awakening them to a more glorious existence. Not just as a breeder for his superior super children, but also as heralds.

The events on TV were a coincidence. Two unique parties with the same outcome. The city would be whitewashed, would be cleansed of the genetic filth that permeated every corner of the metropolis. Hardcore, unapologetic, and a drumhead to lay trial over the city's sins.

Foxy cried out in pain. The dildo was too big, too hard for her tiny hole. Valerie ignored the cries, instead slamming those muscular hips forwards with more oomph. The rookie would be broken, mind shattered, reduced to clay to be sculpted better, more glorious as a herald for their Massa.

Pride beamed from Wonder Negress' smile, knowing her duty would be a tough but important road. The Massa trusted her to be the drill sergeant, to be the one to train the rookies. Not just anyone could do that. Their education determined their beliefs, their drive, all their emotional responses.

When tears began to streak the girl's face, Valerie simply wiped it up and fed it to her. Fingers shoved down the rookie's mouth, forcing the tongue and throat to accommodate the unwanted invader. All of Ebony Angel's strength was sapped. All she could hope to accomplish was hold on, to endure, but even that little bit of willpower and resistance ebbed away. Her rape felt bad but seeing Oreo Girl in the throngs of pleasure looked good. Ebony Angel wanted to feel good. She wanted the bad to stop.

As if The Massa knew what Ebony Angel was thinking, he gushed a load of delicious cum into Oreo Girl's fertile womb. Long ropes of thick liquid shot out like a howitzer to splatter, to decorate all inside like a painter painting a house. It left a mess, especially when some slowly leaked out of Oreo Girl's used pussy.

"Want a taste?" he asked Ebony Angel. "Want to taste heaven."

The rookie didn't reply, her mind on the breaking point. One foot was over the edge.

"Why fight? If you take a lick I'll tell Valerie to fuck you more gently. She'll fuck you like a lover instead of an enemy."

The foot leaned forward.

"I'll even let you suck it off my tip if you ask for it. Call it a gift for being a good Negress. Doesn't it look so tempting? Divine? Succulent? Your idols worship it. Why not you?"

The foot fell forward, and with it the girl's head nodded yes. It was subtle, slight, but the white man's trained eye could see it. The dam was broken, the gate open, and now the transformation would begin. With the snap of a finger he kept his word. Valerie slowed down, pulled out, and caressed the girl's body like a lover. Oreo Girl also slid forward, legs wide to serve her pussy like a platter. Eyes glossed over, mind blank, Ebony Angel sunk forward and ate her salvation.

12