Whitewash League Ch. 03

Story Info
Political Machinations and the League's TV Debut.
4.6k words
4.68
29.6k
32

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dammit, stupid niggers taking my man," the Asian woman said with disdain.

She kicked a thug in the gut, crippling the man instantly.

"You're just jealous he gave them a child instead of you," an Indian woman commented, upper-cutting a different thug in the process.

"Of course I'm jealous, bitch."

"That's Dr. Bitch to you."

The Asian girl was dressed in a form-fitting suit of ceremonial samurai armor. No bare legs, no jutting breast line, she was dressed all business. The Indian woman wore a traditional Indian dancing dress, mid-riff exposed and a wonderful view of her large tits. One dressed for business, the other pleasure, but both easily kicked the ass of the street gang.

"What are you even pissed about, Gale? Your abs are still tight, your cunt tight, and you'll be the first choice for him to fuck when the others start showing their bump."

"Doesn't change the fact I want his child, Dr. Bitch. I want his seed sailing inside my womb and conquering my eggs so I can breed him a perfect heir."

Gale rubbed her face, annoyed that one of the punks got an actual shot in.

"You're a weird girl, Gale."

"Not weird, just driven."

A plethora of TV vans screeched up at the sight of the gang fight. Cassie Whitehead jumped out of the back of the CBC vehicle, microphone in hand. A new camerawoman held the video camera aloft. Her tanned skin glistened in the hot sunlight as she wore nothing but a sports bra and shorts, both with the CBC logo on it.

"I'm Cassie Whitehead, live at the scene of the inauguration of the Whitewash League. Last night, the Mayor signed into law a new social justice police force designed to help weed out social dissent in the city. Behind me are the Punjabi Bitch and Whoriental Express. Together with Wonder Negress and Oreo Girl, and lead by The Massa, they will form the building blocks of our new diverse superhero team."

The Latina camerawoman panned to a shot of the two girls arguing, getting part of their conversation on camera.

"As you can see, they are a passionate team. Let us see if we can get an interview...Whoriental Express, ma'am, it is an honor to be the first to interview you."

Gale ignored the reporter and continued to lay into Rai.

"Don't you have any ambition to want to incubate his child inside your womb?"

"Of course I do, I am just not all weird about it. Comes off as stalkerish and crazy."

"As mentioned, the Whitewash League is led by The Massa, the city's most notorious criminal. In a bid to revitalize his image, he has gone legit and agreed to not breed any women not willing. To the surprise of many, we've gotten reports of numerous fangirls petitioning to be bred by the superhero."

"Hey, nigger, he ain't going to knock up any normal girl before he gives me a baby bump," Gale said angrily at Cassie.

"Ignore her," Rai interjected. "It is that time of month again. We're happy to be a part of an organization dedicated to bringing the city out of the gutter and change it to a shining example of superiority and prestige under the direction of a superior man."

Rai beamed with arrogant pride at praising The Massa, and essentially emasculating the entire city population.

"That's right, this city has been lawless long enough. The HCIC is here and is going to show how to make this city great again."

"Bold words from two of the founding members of the Whitewash League, ladies and gentlemen. Tune in tomorrow for an exclusive interview with the man himself, The Massa, as I ask him the hard questions and eagerly hope for some hard answers. I'm Cassie Whitehead, CBC Nightly News. Please stay tuned for Ivory Street Breeding. Tonight's episode stars the female officers of police station 69."

"And you're off air," the Latina woman said, putting down the camera.

"Thanks for the interview ladies. I'm sure you'll get a lot of fan mail from the performance," Cassie said, tapping on Gale's armor.

"I don't need any fan mail," Gale commented, crossing her arms. "I have my master and that's all I need."

"Speak for yourself," Rai said. "I love fan mail. We're faces of the team. We need to put on a good show for new recruits. You're such a selfish girl wanting to keep Rajah to yourself."

"Tell him I'll be coming by at 7:30pm for setting up for an 8pm sharp broadcast. I'd hate for him to be late."

Cassie suddenly put a hand to her mouth, burping. A small stream of white goo bled through the crack of her hand.

"How many cracker cocks did you suck earlier?" the camerawoman asked.

"Not enough, Anna. Ever get gangbanged by a dozen, two-footers?" she asked Gale and Rai.

"Pfft, do I look like a whore? My legs only spread for one man, nigger."

Rai smiled and shrugged, playing coy.

"Well, ladies, I've got a date with a dozen others. I need to fill up some bottles for beauty cream. I try and wash my face in cracker cum before bed time every night. Keeps me looking gorgeous."

With that, Cassie walked off. Before Anna strolled in tow, she handed a card to Rai. It smelled of sweat and pussy juice, having been fished from her shorts. Only a number and name was on the card, with a heart.

"Dammit, now a spic wants Daddy's cum."

"How do you know she isn't a lesbian and wanted my curry cunt?" Rai asked.

"If she did, you two would be eating each other out right here on live TV and rubbing it in my face."

"Don't tell me you didn't enjoy being with me last night," Rai said, running a seductive finger along Gale's armor.

"I do what Daddy asks. He wanted to watch us lez out to get him hard, so I did it. Nothing more."

"Liar."

"Daddy's pleasure is my pleasure. I orgasmed to your tonguing because it let Daddy splash my face with his tasty seed."

Rai made a circular motion around her temple with a single finger before walking off.

"We're done here, loony toons. I'm sure your Daddy will give you a reward for your display on the TV."

"Hey, get back here, bitch."

"Dr. Bitch."

X

The Mayor laughed at the interview on TV. Down on all fours, she was thrust in from behind by a fat white man with an equally fat cock. Every time the cock came free of her chocolate cunt, all the pink inside revealed themselves from the gaping.

"Harder. I didn't give you a visa just for you to take it easy on me. Fuck me unconscious. I don't care," she hollered out.

Only a moment later, the man jizzed inside the mayor's fertile womb. None of it could be contained as she was gaped so badly by repeated poundings from colossal white cocks. The man pulled out, only to be replaced a moment later without a beat.

"I definitely need more crackers. You're fresh and still can't satiate me," she said, gripping the arm of the couch tightly.

Buzz Buzz

"What is it?" she said, pushing the intercom button.

"Chief von Skylar has arrived for the meeting, Madame Mayor."

"Send her in."

In walked a tall, ebony woman in a dark black uniform. A patch covered one of her eyes. Long, blonde hair cascaded to the small of her back. The colors contrasted erotically. The blonde shining against the blackness. A couple guns hung from her tight waistline, shaking with each step.

"Care for a refreshment?" the Mayor asked.

"I don't have time. I have a city to keep safe."

"I'll have to hand it to you, Skylar, I didn't think you'd be able to convince The Massa to the proposal."

"It took some doing but I got him to see the benefits of not raping every nigger pussy in the city."

"And just what kind of convincing did you do?"

"None of your business," von Skylar said, fiddling with her tight, glossy gloves.

"Fine, keep your secrets, just make sure he doesn't break the law again. We don't want him in jail anymore. He got lucky the spic judge wanted to be bred."

"Luck or planned," von Skyler mused.

"Hmmmm?"

"Nothing. So what was so important you couldn't call?"

"I want you to let more refugees into the city."

"More crackers?"

"Yes, open the gates. Let in more. I want to see what happens when more men cross the lines. I want to see the chaos in the streets, and the rape gangs to increase."

"You do realize I'm a police officer, don't you?"

The Mayor let out a shriek of pleasure as the giant white cock pierced into her womb.

"Fuck, and get some of your officers to bring more to my office."

"And you also realize you could just be a whore. There would be less subterfuge if you just walked the streets naked every day."

"But then my master plan would not come to fruition. You think this is all for lust and kink?" the Mayor said between moans.

"Fine. I'll see what I can do, but if we open the gates too wide then it might spur others into action against us. We should proceed slowly."

"Alright, do it. If there is nothing else, tell my secretary to call in my reserves," the Mayor commanded, getting up on wobbly legs.

Sperm ran down her chocolate legs. A satisfied look crossed her face.

"You know what is best about getting fucked by a cracker? They are the horniest fuckers in the world. I just need to pull down my top and they are at full mast. I don't get the headache excuse from them like with black boys," the Mayor said, fingering out a glob of fresh sperm. "When they are empty, they're empty. I'll give this group an hour to rest and they will be hard again. Evolution blessed them well."

Von Skyler fiddled with her gloves, watching the Mayor jerk off each of the unconscious crackers, seeing if one still had any pep left. The chief got up and left, allowing the politician her private debauchery.

X

A few days earlier

"So why are you here, Chief von Skyler?" The Massa said, sitting on this throne.

Legs spread out wide, the man's giant cock hung over the edge, half-flaccid. Oreo Girl knelt at his feet, kissing the arches. A long tongue covered the veiny skin with a lather of saliva, making sure the ivory heel was clean and shiny.

Von Skyler fiddled with her glossy gloves, smiling at The Massa. Her suit was crisp, clean, military in primp and proper. Not a single speck of lint or a medal out of place.

"I'm here to offer you the deal of a lifetime, Massa."

The superior supervillain arched an eyebrow at the statement.

"I'm the most powerful man in the city. I could defeat any nigger single-handedly, or a dozen at once. I've also fucked their brains, making them jerk themselves off to a superior creature breeding their women on TV and the internet. What kind of deal could improve upon that?"

The police chief slowly zipped down the top of the police uniform. Smooth, milk chocolate skin revealed itself. No tits were shown yet, just a slight touch of skin.

"I've got this bitch right here to breed and will die for me. Why do I need you?" he said, smiling nonetheless.

"Cause I can see you're a powerful man with a powerful ambition. We can work together or against each other. I'd rather work together. There is a reason why my skin is so light despite being a nigger."

"Yes, I can see you've got some cracker in you, von Skyler. I'm all ears, but excuse me as Oreo Girl is given her dinner," he comments, grabbing the love-struck girl by the hair and shoving her face into his cock.

The heroine slurped loudly like a baby on a teat, wanting to suck down all the cum she could.

"The Mayor is willing to offer you immunity for all the crimes you've done inside Ebony City if you're willing to lead, captain, and form a new superhero team. An alliance of multi-ethnic heroines who will protect the city as it is ethnically cleansed of its homogeneity."

"Why would I care about protecting this city? This is not my home. Let the city burn down. I only care about fucking as many women as possible and leaving a trail of my seed behind."

Von Skyler got up, walking towards The Massa with determined, military strides. Bust out, chin up, she had a dominatrix vibe to her sexual demeanor. The eye patch stared at The Massa, a message that she wasn't a show piece for the Mayor.

"Because that is exactly what you'll be doing. Let me be frank. You've got an ego bigger than your massive cock. Wouldn't it stroke you to instant orgasm to lead a group of women putting a bunch of niggers in their place? Won't that show off your superiority to convert and breed the entire rainbow and make their men grovel in the dirt?"

He pondered the idea, swaying his head back and forth in thought.

"My team, my rules, my standards. I'm not going to let anyone near me who won't die for me," he said, reaching out to stroke the woman's chin.

"Just protect the innocent cracker immigrants in the city, don't rape any niggers, and that shouldn't be a problem. Fuck anyone you want, anywhere you want. Use this number if you want to go live with it," she told him, pushing a media card onto the table. "I'm sure you can find dozens of converts who'd happily let you breed them of their own free will," she finished, turning to walk away.

"You never told me why you want me to cleanse your people off the planet."

Turning only her head, a vicious smile etched over the stone cold face.

"Like you said, I've got some cracker in me. I've got to make a choice. Embrace one side, or the other. I think that answers your question."

Von Skylar flicked her hair at the man before walking off with a new pep in her step. It was an easy negotiation, and it didn't even cost her getting fucked. She zipped her jacket down further before zipping it back up fully. White lingerie peaked out of the top before disappearing.

X

The Present

The Massa sat on a comfortable chair in front of the television camera. It was the day after the in-field interview with the Whoriental Express and Punjabi Bitch. He wore a finely pressed suit. No cape, no spandex, just a traditional power suit. The clothes were finely tailored, appearing painted on. The leg strained at housing the massive slab of flaccid meat that hung to the knee.

Cassie kept fanning herself, hot, in heat from wanting to pounce on The Massa. She saw his work, reported on his work, but never had the honor of being bred by the man yet.

"Okay Cassie, we're on in five, four, three, two..."

"Welcome to the Cracker Breeding Channel's Voice of the People. I'm your host, Cassie Whitehead. We're proud to have the leader of the Whitewash League, The Massa, with us here tonight. First off, I want to say it is an immense honor to meet you in person finally. I feel like a virgin schoolgirl, crushing on the high school captain."

"Don't worry, Cassie. You're not the first," he said with a charming tone. "It is my honor to be here on the program tonight."

"You were asked to appear to set the record straight. A lot of government officials and keyboard warriors are worried that you're leading a genocidal death squad into the city, that this diversity movement is only a smokescreen for wiping out their culture and race."

"The only comment I have to say about that is if their men were not so weak, their women wouldn't be preferring to attend the diversity rallies rather than spreading their legs for their own kind. I, and my team, cannot be blamed for people's own choice. Unless I've gone blind, I don't see a gun to the women's head to fuck crackers all day."

Cassie subconsciously rubbed her thighs together, juices flowing like a dam burst. The milky white skirt rode up just shy of showing off a pair of white panties. Quite literally, the host did everything in her power to look white. Straightened hair, white lipstick, white clothing, even her voice had zero hint of Ebonics. Anyone listening on the phone would hear the charming tone of a southern belle, blonde haired and blue eyed. Hearing The Massa talk made Cassie want to jump him, ride him, and hope his sperm outfought the others swimming inside her womb, giving her the most superior baby in the city.

"I wouldn't be doing my job, Massa, if I didn't inform you of all the hate mail you've been getting. We've gotten bomb threats just for hosting this interview."

"Good. Let them wail impotently in the wind. Bomb the building, kill me and a dozen will take my place. Cut off one of the hydra's heads and two more will spring out. I've conquered this city and none of those so-called bombers know how. It is staring them right in the face. Now I defend my territory, like any man would."

The Massa had arms crossed over the broad, dominant chest muscles. Large like pillows, they were the choice spots in bed for his harem. Legs spread out wide, taking up much more space than needed, his cock bulge was on display for the camera. More than once the cameraman zoomed in on it, orders piped into the man's headset from the command center. The viewing audience got a good picture of the slab of meat that dominated and bred dozens of Negress' in the city.

After an hour, the lights dimmed in the studio and the cameras turned off. Cassie stood up on wobbly legs. Just being in the same room as The Massa made the black reporter orgasm silently. Hundreds of cracker cocks used her as breeding stock such a short time ago, yet this man made her tingle like a schoolgirl.

"Thank you again so much for the interview," she said, giggling. "A busy, important man such as you must have fifty women pulling you in different directions."

"Not fifty, more like five. I'm choosey who I share my bed with permanently," he said, adjusting his expensive suit. "I might breed women at will but who I let call me master is another matter. A man must have standards or he is not a man."

The words came out arrogantly but it didn't affect the woman's mood.

"And how does a woman jump above that bar?" she flirted openly, stroking his strong, bulging bicep.

"Absolute and total obedience."

The Massa grabbed the reporter by the chin, making her look directly into his eyes. He could see passion, lust, but he didn't see loyalty and need.

"My women are exactly that, mine. Property. Their legs stay closed for all but me. No second chances, no excuses, no complaints. Your body is mine. Your soul is mine. Is that something you can do? Throw away all the fame you've garnered recently as a cracker's sperm sponge? Start at the bottom of the ladder under my bitches, living off the scraps dribbling from their lips until you earn your keep?"

Cassie bit her lip. Confliction shone over her eyes. The best cracker cock or hundreds of cracker cocks? It was a hard choice tugging at the girl's conscience. One part wanted to drop to her torn up knees, pull free the over three-foot cock and guzzle down the firehose. The other part knew it'd be an uphill battle, so accustomed and lustful for being the ivory refugee's semen sponge.

"I want to please you. Maybe I can be your side bitch? Please, Massa?" she asked, desperation infiltrating her tone. "Your superior cock needs all the holes it can handle to breed. I'm sure I can be very accommodating. You can use my pussy to masturbate into."

He shook his head, letting go the woman's face.

"I don't do desperate. You want to impress me? Make an appointment with the Whoriental Express. Impress her and you get a shot at me. Don't impress her, then there is no shot. I don't rape and pillage anymore now that I've gone legit."

Cassie looked deflated, as if a hero turned out to be a villain. She kept stroking his arm, wanting, needing to feel the man inside her.

"Okay, sir, I understand. I don't think I can give up being the face of diversity for the station and go exclusive with you. I respect your decision though," she replied, shaken. "I'm jealous of your girls. They must enjoy untold pleasure at your hand."

He nodded, smiling.

"We have our fun. It is a tight-knit group. It keeps the chemistry high. You never know who will be your partner when a group of thugs are closing in with knives, bats, and guns. Got to know your partner has your back and isn't harboring any jealousy," he explained.

12