Whitewash Precinct Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"IA must be looking to bust some of us and prove the Mayor's new edicts wrong."

"As long as we get results, who is going to open their trap? The intel on this disk will break a major crime ring wide open. We'll be bulletproof," Ramirez said.

"What of the others? We have our own rookies to blood, but so do the guys. We have to assume that if there are black race traitors, there are some for every race."

"That is why Rig is our ace in the hole."

"Loverboy going to be your MI6? Smooth, Rebecca. Mix business with pleasure."

"We're only repairing the damage corrupt officers caused to the immigrant community."

Tsao laughed, turning into a park.

"Speaking of corruption."

A hefty man walked up to the car. He wore a backwards cap, baggy basketball clothing, and had a cocksure smile painted on.

"Officers Tsao and Ramirez, what can I do for you this fine day?"

"Detectives. We got promoted, thanks to you."

"Anything this lowly pimp can do for fine detectives as yourself? Is this business or pleasure?"

"Business. Here for our cut."

"So brash to do it out in the open. I'm sure Ramirez can say hello to the girls while we conduct our business. Got the private spot ready for you to do your magic," the cracker pimp said.

"You miss my mouth that much, Argent?"

"As much as you miss sucking me dry. You made me so much money during our beneficially relationship. You never did tell me what your folks thought about you being on my team."

"I'll meet you at the spot," Tsao winked.

The park had a lot of foot traffic. One of the smaller public parks in the city, it also became one of the first crime havens for the city's cracker gangs. Despite their cavalier attitude towards sex, both officers were still cops and a criminal was a criminal. Black male officers had no chance to enter the park. It didn't look like it from the outside, and even if they walked on through in street or police clothing, no one spoke to them. An informational dead end. But female officers were another matter entirely.

Tsao parked the car and both got out. She left Ramirez to catch up with some of the prostitutes from their days in vice, while she went to a secret spot in the park. Argent sat next to a fountain, nestled away in an unmarked path. It was their secret spot. Payment for their mutually beneficial agreement. She'd be his personal chink in exchange for their cover as prostitutes in a sting operation.

A small, brown envelope rested on the fountain's concrete foundation. His cock already sprouted to life, tenting the shorts half off his body.

"Always the quick draw," she commented, swiping the envelope.

Inside were a stack of bills, twenties.

"You never complained," he replied.

"No, suppose not. Now, got any new leads for me, Argent?"

"I do, but it'll cost you."

Stacy began unzipping her top, allowing her naked tits to slowly flop out. The bra she had on earlier got ripped to shreds.

"You know how grateful I can be. Can I get a little taste so I know just how appreciative I should be?" she purred.

Slowly, she pulled the top of the shorts down. The cock bent, curving like an arch, until it snapped straight once freed.

"Got word of a new gang moving into Panther territory. In-fighting. All I'll say."

"I think my mouth can help loosen up yours," she said, sliding the thick shaft into her awaiting throat.

A good foot of cock rested tenderly in her air canal, holding it for a long, teasing deepthroat. Thirty seconds of eye contact, stoking the excitement, until she began bobbing up and down like a whore. Loud slurping broke the calm atmosphere. They were deep enough in the park that only a person who knew the fountain was there could find them.

"You know how I like it, Stacy. Keep it deep. Don't let up."

Stacy couldn't answer, foot deep in cock. Each inch inside her mouth got lathered up in saliva, spit-shined like a dutiful slave worshiping her master. Both hands dug into his quads, using it to balance. Ass stuck out in the air, giving easy access to anyone to fuck her from behind. Argent spread his legs out wider, giving more leg room for Stacy to take him to the hilt.

Past twelve inches, every additional inch fought hard. It took a lot of willpower to consume that much white meat. Bendy cock or not, it was a constant fight against her own gag reflex spitting it out.

"Go back to vice and we can make millions. Know how many crackers come through here for chink pussy? More than I have chinks on hand," he said, groaning in delight.

Stacy's pussy got moist again. All the hurt from before dulled down. Pleasure fought it off.

"Slurp...slurp...hack...slurp..."

No replies, only the mission to suck him off quick and fun. On the clock. Time was money. Five minutes of lewd and crude deepthroating made the cracker pimp explode down her throat. So much cum couldn't be drank in one gulp. Most slipped out onto her clothing. Another layer of success to showcase at the stationhouse.

"Now, Argent, that intel?"

"Always business. A deal is a deal. Not is all that it seems in the Black Panthers. Rumor has it, from my associates, the leadership fractured. It is becoming more militant. The good ol'days are coming back. Lynching crackers off the nearest tree and the like. Hear about the arson in Crackerville?"

"Just came from there, actually."

"Militant wing."

"When aren't they militant?"

"These are not the sexual kind of militants, wanting to take whitey's women and breed them black. These are the bullet lobotomy the unclean kind. Any black touching a non-black, man or woman, bang bang. The arson today wasn't the only one to happen. Past couple weeks, a few other places got torched. There and other parts of the city."

"Fanatics, great. Would explain the casualties."

"I'd watch your ass, if I were you, Stacy. I'd hate to see my good luck charm on the front page like that."

"You too. This park would be ground zero for a turf war."

"We look after our own. They wouldn't dare make a move here unless they rolled a tank through the trees."

"I'll put your tips to good use, Argent. I'll be back next week for another lead."

Tsao turned around.

SMACK!

Argent's hand gave her a good ass slap good-bye.

"Now my pussy is going to be wet for an hour," Tsao giggled, strutting off to give Argent a long, sensual show.

Ramirez waited inside the car, staring out the window. She didn't notice Tsao arrive until the door opened

"So why do you go through the song and dance with Alabaster anyways? Can't you fuck him after your shift?" Ramirez asked.

"It is hot. Makes him hard. We fuck all the time, but the allure of being a dirty cop is too much to resist," Tsao giggled.

"Get anything good?"

Tsao handed over the envelope and then drove off, back in the direction of the police precinct.

"Good take this week," Ramirez whistled, pulling out her half.

"Easy business when the pimp knows he has police protection."

"So any new leads?"

"Got us more info about those gang members that torched the breeding unit. New fanatical wing. Ethnically cleansing the unclean."

"Shit. That isn't what I wanted to hear."

"Tell me about it. Explains why the girls were torched. Tainted."

"So who were the targets?" Ramirez asked.

"Huh?"

"We were assuming the targets were the immigrants. This information is painting a different picture. Maybe they torched the place to kill the girls as a message to the others. Think about it. Those units were common knowledge in the neighborhood. They could have knocked on the door of any house, and I'd bet money the folks would point them in the right direction."

"And?"

"And, why only the nigger house? Rig's chink house didn't get torched. The wetback and miscellaneous houses were left standing as well."

"If the immigrants were the targets, they'd have burned them all to the ground. That does support your idea, Rebecca."

"Let's get this intel back to the precinct and figure out the next move," Ramirez commented.

Before they drove into the police parking lot, they stopped off at a small apartment nearby the station. A special set of digs set up for times like today. Only certain people had the keys. Trusted people. The ladies keyed in, noticing officer Schmidt coming out of a room in a towel.

"Hey girls, nice look," he laughed.

"You here solo?" Stacy asked.

"Others are out. Partner went to get some chow."

"Good, don't want to wait in line. Shower better be free."

"It is now, unless you want some company," Schmidt suggested.

"We'd love to but duty calls. Still on the clock," Ramirez called out from an adjacent room.

"Sarge put your take in your boxes, minus the fee."

"Catch," Stacy said. She walked by naked. Towel in one hand, while tossing Schmidt Argent's envelope. "Add it to the pile. We took our cuts already."

"Got to love this job some days," Schmidt said, sniffing the envelope of cash. "The new girl is a great lay, by the way. Took three of us like a champ," he called out to the girls.

Schmidt leaned next to the bathroom doors, continuing the conversation.

"Sarge probably filled you in. She'll be giving you pair a run for your money. Wore us out."

"You need to work on your stamina. Spend too much time fucking niggers," Ramirez shouted from the shower.

"Maybe so. My new partner has potential. Good head on his shoulders. Knows to keep his mouth shut and watch my back. Less stamina than me though."

"Pick up the dry cleaning?" Tsao asked.

"Sarge's turn to pick it up. He never arrived yet."

"Loan me a shirt or something then."

"You girls are special. Never thought I'd see the day I'd have more clean clothes than a couple of chicks. Fine, I'll toss them on the bed. I'm heading out for food. Lock up."

Rebecca and Stacy showered and put on fresh clothes, ready to finally make it to the precinct. As much as they had liberal mouths in private conversations and thoughts, walking in the office smelling like a whorehouse would not get them brownie points, especially since the entire office knows what team they catch for.

12