Whitney Ch. 01

Story Info
A night of lust and luck with a younger woman.
9.3k words
4.51
64.7k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pwapp
pwapp
9 Followers

It had been a bad afternoon at the casino and the prospects weren't looking much better for the evening when Whitney popped into my life.

My wife was out of town visiting her family and I decided to spend a day or so at an Indian casino less than an hour from my house. With ever intention of spending most of the time gambling, I went ahead and booked a room at the casino hotel so I would have a place to crash and burn and take a shower. It wasn't Vegas, but then what is? But when you live in the Midwest you take what you can get and this was the most convenient way I could contribute to the local economy.

I had been at the casino about five hours and was ready to go check in, grab a shower, get a bite to eat, relax a little and then head back to try my luck later that night.

Losing steadily at the blackjack table I wondered over to the slot machines, made a little bit of a comeback and then sat there and gave it back to them. I hadn't even noticed the cute young lady at the slots a row away from me until she started walking my way with a bewildered, almost scared look on her. She walked up and smiled and asked if I was doing any good. I told her I wasn't.

"That machine I am on is hot, I know it is, it always is for me, but I am out of money," she sighed.

I looked her over. Dark hair, tall, beautiful tits I guessed at 36C encased in a tank top with some type of tattoo on the top of the right one, nice legs in super tight blue jeans and a pretty smile. I reached in my pocket and all I had left was a $20. I handed it to her and said, "Go make us some money."

She thanked me and scampered back to the machine she had been at before "some old lady" could take it from her. I finished dumping what I had in the machine and walked over to her.

"Oh hi, my name is Whitney," she smiled as a $30 payoff rolled up on the machine.

I introduced myself.

"Hold old do you think I am," she asked with a smile looking up from the machine after getting another decent hit.

I've never been stupid enough to try and guess women's ages, but in this case I couldn't go too wrong.

"Barely old enough to get in here, probably," I replied with a smile enjoying the nice view from standing and looking down her tight tank top.

"I'm 24," she cooed back.

I was old enough to be her father. Maybe older at 45, hell who knew?

"Where do you live?" she continued playing 20 questions and hitting small payoffs that were keeping us playing.

I told her.

"That's where I live too," she said.

At about that time we hit a $300 payoff. She jumped up with joy and threw her arms around me giving me a hard kiss and pressing her tits up against my chest. I instantly got hard.

"Keep playing love, we may have found a hot machine...at last," I said.

We kept up the chitchat and the machine was steadily paying, nothing big, just steady and then it started whirling and ended up paying us $1,000.

This time Whitney shrieked with joy, jumped up with her arms going around my neck and then out of the blue jumped up with her legs going around my waist and her jean covered pussy bouncing on my cock, which instantly went to full erection.

The machine kept paying us some and then died on us. After plugging in $100 and winning nothing, nothing at all, Whitney hit the cash out button and handed me a ticket worth $4,450. He hugged me again and then gave me another kiss, this time with her tongue forcing its way into my mouth and we stood in the casino kissing while others gazed on. Whitney wasn't fazed by the attention we were getting, but I was getting a little self-conscious.

"Let's cash this and get something to eat," I said. "I'm buying."

We cashed in the ticket and I turned to give Whitney her $2225 share of our winnings. She took a $20 out and handed it back to me and said, "Here you forgot to take your $20 you gave me to get started."

I was impressed for some reason since I had completely forgotten about the $20 seed money. Frankly, I was thinking of giving her another kind of seed about that time.

I took us to the fancy steakhouse in the casino and ordered us the biggest steaks they had, a high dollar bottle of merlot and sat back. Once the wine came we started talking again about nothing and everything. She was hyper for sure, but the wine started to mellow her some. It was getting close to 8 PM and she said she hadn't eaten all day. Dinner came and she attacked the porterhouse steak like someone who hadn't eaten in months. The combination of the wine and steak were hitting Whitney like a ton of bricks.

"Gosh I am tired and it's not even 9 yet," she yawned. "The machines will be getting hot in a few hours and I don't want to miss it."

"I've got a room here if you'd like to rest," I offered.

Her eyes lit up like a slot machine hitting a jackpot and she stood and grabbed her nothing of a purse and chirped, "Let's go."

I had to stop long enough to check in and pick up the bag I'd check when I arrived earlier in the day. Whitney and I were headed for the elevators when we passed the hotel sundry shop.

"Do you want to get you some things in here to freshen up with or change into later," I asked her.

"No, no I don't need anything," she replied.

"I didn't ask you if you needed anything, I asked if you wanted anything," I said rather sternly.

She looked in the window slowly and then said with a smile, "I am a woman, I always want things."

I handed her the card the hotel had given me for charges and a room key and said, "See you in a few minutes."

She bounded into the store and I headed for the room. As it turned out the Indians had outdone themselves with the comp room and it was a suite bigger than some apartments I had lived in earlier in my life. Nice sitting area with a big bar and big screen TV, huge bedroom with a king sized bed with mirrors behind and above, couple of EZ chairs and floor to ceiling windows leading to the balcony which I assumed overlooked the surrounding country side since we were out in the middle of nowhere. The bathroom was HUGE with a mammoth tub/whirlpool that you could hold a good size orgy in with four showerheads for those that wanted to shower and, of course, mirrors. I was impressed and the price was right. Comps always are.

I went behind the bar to fix a drink from what I assumed was a minibar and was pleasantly surprised to see it was a full sized bar with bottles of every booze, wine and mixer you could ever want. Of course, the obligatory inflated price list was there as well, but at that point who cared.

I poured a stiff scotch, got comfortable in one of the chairs and lit a cigarette and enjoyed my scotch. I was pouring the second drink when Whitney came blowing into the room holding two fairly good sized bags which she nonchalantly tossed on the bed and came and crawled into my lap, put her arms around me and began kissing me hard and deep and rubbing her tight ass all over my instantly hard cock.

"You're so nice to me," she sighed as she broke the kiss. "Young guys just don't how to treat a woman."

I grinned and said thank you. With that she bounced up, grabbed one of the sacks and announced she was going to take a shower and she had a "surprise" for me and headed for the bathroom.

"Holy shit!" was the squeal I heard from the bathroom. "This damn bathroom is bigger than my apartment!"

It became obvious to me then that "Holy Shit" was an exclamation I was going to hear a lot of as it was her favorite term to express her emotions.

I laughed and continued to sip my drink. I heard the water start to run and flipped on the television for some diversion. I got an even better diversion as Whitney came bounding nude out of the bathroom and coming over, taking the drink from my hand, taking a sip and giving me a big kiss.

"I hope I don't have to draw you a picture," she smiled. "Please fix me one of these and come join me in that swimming pool of a bathtub."

I looked at her beautiful smile and her twinkling brown eyes and down to her luscious breast with her nipples standing straight out, to her pool table flat stomach and down to a trimmed patch covered her hidden treasures and her long, toned legs and then back up, paying particular attention to that patch of heaven and her two twin mountains with the pointed peaks and then back to that beautiful face. All that did was bring instant erection.

"I will be right there," I said.

She gave me a smoldering kiss, with her tongue halfway to my stomach and then walked slowly back to the bathroom giving me a complete view of her tight ass.

Two drinks in hand I walked into the bathroom, handed Whitney hers, put mine on the side of the tub and began to undress just as she was climbing in. My shirt was in a heap and then the jeans hit the ground. I lowered the boxers and before I could straighten up, I heard, "Holy Shit! Holy Shit! What a beautiful, humongous cock. Come here and let me see that thing closer."

I looked down at my hard-on standing straight out. I'd never had any complaints about size, but never had really considered myself overly endowed, despite what my wife had told me, at 8" and a more than 2" inches in diameter. To me hung were those guys in the porn flicks that hard horse cocks that hung to their knees.

I walked over to the side of the tub and Whitney reached out with one hand and began to stroke my cock from tip to pelvic first with her open palm, then the back of her hand and finally trying to wrap her hand around it, which she couldn't do, and started to stroke it up and down which caused a little moan from me. She leaned over and took the head into her mouth and teased it with her tongue and then pulled it out.

"Get in," is all she said and all she needed to say.

As I lowered myself into the gurgling hot waters of the hot tub, her arms went around my neck and we were lip locked as my arms went around her pulling that sweet young body to me, feeling her skin to skin for the first time. We broke the kiss and she laid her head back on the edge breathing hard. I looked at the little tattoo on the top of her right tit. It as the Tasmanian Devil cartoon character with the tiny whirlwinds circling around it. Perfect, I thought. The absolute perfect tattoo for this wild child in my arms. Right then and there, my pet name for her became Taz.

I cupped a breast and pulled it out of the water and began to lick the water off, flicking the now hard nipple over and over. Whitney's head moved side to side and her moans had become audible. I sucked on the hard nipple and gently clamped down with my teeth and then suck and licked again. I pulled her up on outstretched legs to where her butt was just over me knees and both tits were out of the water and began alternating between one and the other kissing and sucking for all I was worth, a hand kneading the one I wasn't attending to with my mouth and tongue. Whitney squirmed with pleasure and I could feel her pussy moving up and down my leg and felt her push harder and harder, humping my leg to get more pleasure. I took my free hand and felt her thigh and followed the trail to her pussy.

My finger found her hot little slit and I moved my finger from top to bottom, slowly, then fast, then slow and then fast. I finally slid a finger in and as I did she pushed forward taking it to the hilt before I could get there an pushing into me with her tits so I was all but being smothered. I started to gently finger fuck her with one and then two fingers while enjoying the taste and firmness of her breasts and nipples. Her pussy was well lubed despite being in the hot swirling water. Her lips began to move in unison with my fingers and her breathing quickened.

As I lifted up to kiss her again, I felt the walls of Whitney's pussy began to tighten around my fingers which were moving faster and sinking deeper into her hot love bed. Her orgasm began with a tensing of the body and her back arching a little, her thighs clamping tightly around my wrists as I increased the speed and depth of my fingers all the while as we were in a deep kiss. She threw her head back breaking out kiss, she thrust her tits forward and her legs voluntarily came rising outstretched out of the water and then she was there.

"Holy shit, Holy shit I am cumming ohhhhhhhhhh Holy shit, fuck me, fuck my pussy,................ooooooohhhhhhh FUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!"

And suddenly she was trashing around the tub, humping my fingers so hard my entire hand all but went into her gaping, convulsing pussy. She grabbed my face and pulled me to her, kissing me like she hadn't before, trying to suck my tongue down her throat, almost ripping it from its roots. I kept my fingers moving inside of her and she relaxed a little and then tensed again as another wave came crashing over her again and again. Suddenly she went limp, spent. Her head laid back on the edge of the tub, her eyes closed, her breast heaving. I feared if I didn't hold her she would slide in to the depths of the tub. We stayed there like that, my fingers still in her pussy but not moving, for a long time in silence. I looked at her face and could see the glow of a woman satisfied. My cock was rock hard and wanting her pleasures, but the look on her face was satisfaction, knowing Whitney had just experienced something she'd never had before, not like that.

Finally, Whitney spoke, still struggling to get her breath, "Holy shit. I didn't know I could cum like that. I was afraid I was going to have a heart attack or something. Oh, Paul, holy shit that was so fucking fantastic. Thank you, oh, thank you."

I pulled her closer to me and kissed the top of her head. "It's just the beginning Whitney. You're not with boys now sweetie, you're with a full grown man who knows how and wants to give you pleasures you've never even dreamed of."

"If it's better than what just happened I don't know if I can take it," she smiled up at me. "But holy shit, what a way to go."

I kissed her softly and stood up in preparation to get out of the hot tub. My big hard cock in front of her face, Whitney reached up and placed her hand around it as best she could, "Now we need to take care of that monster."

"In time, honey, in time."

I wanted her so bad I was hurting, but I wanted to wait. I wanted to feel that tight pussy my fingers had just explored wrapped around my cock, touching her liked she'd never been touched before. I wanted to feel her hot juices running over my cock. This wasn't a dream and I was going to experience what most men just dream of at my age: the sweet taking of a young hard body that wanted nothing but me.

I dried off and then held a towel out for Whitney. She stood and once again I was mesmerized by her looks. Her breasts were perfection. Her nipples hard and a dark pink color. Her legs in prefect proportion. Her eyes fixed on me, smiling, gleaming. Damn I was a lucky man.

Taking Whitney's hand, we went unrushed and settled on the end of the bed. I stroked her hair back out of her eyes, grabbed her chin and kissed her.

"You are a beautiful young woman," I said, meaning it. "I want you so bad right now I can taste it."

And with that I leaned her back onto the bed, and began to make love to her like I knew she never had before.

Starting with her neck I kissed and nibbled my way down to her breasts and back and then back again, flicking my tongue across the top of her mounds and in the valley in between. I circled her pink pebbles with my tongue and she started to moan and tried to move so that one of the nipples would be in mouth and, even though I wanted them so bad, I resisted and continued my teasing act as her body started to be stirred and she was rising up and down and around.

Finally, I put my arms on either side of her body, looking down at her breasts and knowing I could hold out no longer, bent over and flicked one nipple and then the other with my tongue. The audible moans were getting louder and the breathing become harder as Whitney closed her eyes and pulled my head down to her peaks of joy. I began to alternate between sucking one and then the other nipple as I massaged the joy points between my fingers that weren't in my mouth. I ran my hand down her flat stomach and teased her further running a finger from top to bottom of her slit, feeling her juices start to seep out. As she got wet I increased my suction on her tits, which brought a squeal of joy. I bit down harder than normal on one as I slipped my finger into her dripping pussy and her body tensed and then she sighed in pleasure as I began to stroke her with first one finger and then two.

I increased the speed of my fingers and forced them up searching for her G spot I knew was there.

"Oh geeeezzzzz holy shittttt.... what the helllllllllll," Whitney began to cry. "Oh fuck, what a wonderfulllllll.............."

Her body started to buck like she was plugged into an electrical outlet, her arms flying around uncontrollably, her back arched, driving her tit further into my open and hungry mouth. I increased the pressure on the spot that I had found and could feel her juices flood her darken honey hole and as she began to tighten, she was being ravished by intense orgasms that became like one giant one. I kept the pressure on the spot I was sure no one had ever touched before and let her fuck my fingers. Suddenly, she went limp and for a second I was afraid she had passed out from the pleasure.

"Holy shit, holy shit," she murmured, barely audible. "What in the world did you do to me? I've never felt like that before. Holy Shit. Holy Shit."

I left my fingers deep inside of her but still and lifted my head from her tits and kissed her softly but passionately.

"It's only beginning little one, its only beginning."

Without saying anything more I began working my head back down her body stopping at her delicious tits briefly and continuing with butterfly kisses down her stomach. Part of me wanted to tease her more, but the part of me that wanted to taste those sweet lips and the juices flowing out of her won out and my tongue was soon licking her slit from top to bottom. Her nectar was sweeter than I had ever tasted before, no bitterness, no tartness, pure honey. I dug my tongue into her pussy; driving it as deep as I could, lapping up as much of her as I possibly could, wanting to drown in her sweetness. One flick on my tongue on her clit and Whitney was back in the throes of orgasm. Spurred on by this I began to eat her pussy like I'd never eaten pussy before and I love to eat pussy. Time and time again her legs clamped down on my head, threatening to squash it like a grape as orgasm after orgasm jolted her body.

Her moans became squeals and her squeals become screams as Whitney began exploring areas of pleasure she didn't know existed until then. The more she screamed with joy the more I wanted her until finally she went limp again. Reluctantly, I let up on my attack on her love box.

I looked up so see her head flopping from side to side, her body still convulsing and shivering from the relentless orgasms it had just experienced. She was murmuring but you couldn't tell what she was saying.

I rose up and kissed her again bringing my now throbbing cock in front of her opening.

"Please, please fuck me, I've never wanted to be fucked like I want to be fuck right now," she murmured with a look in her glazed eyes that I had never seen before. "Holy shit, fuck me now."

I slowly started to slip my cock into her tight pussy, but Whitney would have none of the tenderness and wrapped her legs around my butt and pulled me into her to the hilt and began bucking her hips, fucking herself on my cock.

"Your cock fells so fucking good. Holy shit, it's so fucking big, I can't believe I got it in me. Holy shit is it big, I feel so fucking full," she began. "Oh Paul, fuck me baby, please fuck me."

pwapp
pwapp
9 Followers