Whitney Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pwapp
pwapp
9 Followers

With this I lost controlled and started to pound her as hard as I could, my balls slapping on her ass. I put her legs over my shoulders and forced myself into new depths.

"Holy shit, you're in my fucking stomach, fuck me, fuucccckkkkkkkkmeeeeeee."

My explosion began building. I didn't want to cum, but her tight pussy and my thick, long cock locked together was more than any man or woman could stand for long. Whitney started to explode again. She was past multi-orgasmic as she seemed to have one after another until she went limp. I couldn't stand it any more and the volcano within my balls started to erupt with load after load of my hot cum which only made her cum more and buck harder. It seemed like I spurted cum shots into her for an hour and I know I'd never had so much come out of me at one time. Finally, I had to stop and collapsed on top of her just as she went limp, pleasured, head flopping around and the unintelligible sounds coming from deep within. My cock still inside her, I lay as still as I could, waiting until I could breath to speak.

I have no idea how long we lay there, but finally my limp cock slipped out of her tightness and the river of her juices and my cum burst out of her like they had been held back by a dam and were rushing to escape. I could feel the warmth dripping on to my limp cock and balls before rolling off onto the sheets underneath. Our breathing had returned to something resembling normal, but we were still silent. I kissed her on the forehead and her closed eyelids and then those sweet pouty lips and reluctantly rolled off of her onto my back. She rolled over and flung her leg and arm across me and put her head on my shoulder. We lay there still holding each other in silence.

Whitney reached down and put a soft hand on my limp cock and began to slowly stroke it gently like a precious toy.

"Holy shit, Paul, I didn't know it could feel like this," she finally sighed. "Holy shit, I thought I'd been fucked before, but what you did to my body....Holy shit, I thought I was dying there a couple of times."

I smiled and squeezed her closer and closed my eyes.

Evidently I drifted off to sleep. Whey I woke I found Whitney in the same spot with her head on my shoulder and her hand on my now semi-hard cock, sleeping deeply. I looked at the clock by the bed and it was 1 AM. I wasn't sure but we'd been sleeping for a couple of hours. I needed to piss like a racehorse and slowly wiggled my body out from under Whitney and headed for the bathroom

Whitney had not moved and was laying there on her side with her arms now splayed in different directions with an angelic look on her face. I mixed a drink, lit a cigarette and took up a chair and started to reflect on the past few hours.

Whitney was without a doubt one of the most unusual women I had ever met. Not only her effervescent personality, but also her love for life in general. She was a Tasmanian devil in many ways. Especially in bed. She had the tightest, hottest pussy I could ever remember and I had experienced many before her. My wife was incredibly tight and hot, but this girl was something else. She had been fucked, but not that often I bet. Hell there probably weren't many men with the patience to let her wind down a little to get her in bed, I mused, and none of them her age. The question was, what was I going to do with her?

Whitney started to stir and then sat upright with a start. She relaxed when she saw me sitting in the chair.

"Relax Taz, I am right here," I said with a big smile.

She did and smiled back. Wordlessly she crawled off the bed and headed for the bathroom. I heard the shower start to run and then the toilet flush. She moved out of the bath to where her body was silhouetted against the bathroom light and whispered, barely loud enough to hear, "You joining me."

By the time I got into the bathroom, Whitney was already in the shower, letting herself be washed by two of the showerheads. Her head was leaned back as she wet her hair in preparation for washing. I climbed in and grabbed the bar of soap on the ledge and began to lather up my hands. Seeing my soapy hands she leaned into the wall with her hands supporting her and I began to wash her back and then her tight little butt and down one leg and then the other, stopping this time to slide my hand up between her ass and pussy to gently wash there. She jumped a little when my hand hit her pussy.

"Easy, that thing is freshly fucked by the biggest cock in the world," she giggled with her back to me.

I turned her so the water could rinse her back, soaped up my hands again and then began washing her front, taking special care with her tits, making sure her nipples were hard and protruding again before moving on to her stomach and down one leg and then the others. When I came back to her pussy I was especially careful to be gentle, but I couldn't resist slipping a finger into her pussy, which was wet enough that there was no resistance. She put her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her, pulling my hand out her in doing such and kissed me hard and then whispering, "I never knew. I never knew what a cock felt like until tonight. You are the best and I want you, Holy Shit, do I want you, but I need a break."

I kissed her tenderly. My male ego was about to burst knowing I had worn out a 24 year old to the point she needed to rest her twat, but my balls were bursting with desire and my hard on was pushing up against her stomach.

She took the soap from my hand and turned me around against the wall and washed my back and legs, spending a lot of time with my butt and slipped her hand underneath to give my balls a loving tug. I turned around and she did the same with my front stopping at my hard on. Using the soap for lubrication she began to stroke my erection forcing me to lean against the wall and enjoy the jack job as my eyes closed. I felt the water streaming on my cock, rinsing it and then I felt her hot mouth encircle the head and slowly start to work it in and out of her mouth trying to get used to its girth.

As Whitney worked more and more of my cock into her mouth until the tip started to going down her throat causing her to choke for just a second and then she started to fuck my cock with her mouth. I grabbed the back of her head and held her, forcing her to take me deeper and deeper each time she stroked it with her mouth. I knew it was only a matter of seconds before I would explode, but I didn't care, this was pleasure on the verge of pain. My eruption caught her by surprise, but she never missed a beat as buckets of cum went sailing down her throat and my knees buckled making it hard to stand. She continued to face fuck me after I stopped unloading until I finally had to pull her off my cock by pulling her hair back.

"Enough, enough," I pleaded. "Damn girl, you are something else. Where did you learn how to suck cock like that?"

She flicked her tongue out and flicked the head of my cock a couple of more times forcing me to jump and moan at the same time.

"Maybe it's just natural talent," she cooed back.

For some reason, I didn't doubt it.

Thirty minutes later we were back down in the casino. Taz was back in full motion. But not before surprising me before we left the room.

I had dried off and dressed, giving Whitney the bathroom to do her thing before we came downstairs. Whitney had bounced out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her and grabbed the bags from the shop downstairs and slipped back into the bathroom in a flash. I heard the hair dryer and decided I had time for another drink and cigarette. I was midway through the second drink and cigarette when Whitney came popping out of the. I almost choked on the drink. She had on a tight, tight black skirt that hit about midway up her thigh, a black sweater with a plunging neckline that showed the top of heavenly mounds and thin enough I could see her nipples standing straight out from across the room with a pair of black heels that were at least 4". Here hair was loose and cascading down over her shoulders. She looked stunning, much more mature than her 24 years and one step above looking like a streetwalker. Damn. I was hard again instantly. I moved across the room and took her into my arms and kissed her. As we broke the kiss, she ran her hand between us, brushing my hard on, smiled and then asked, "Does that mean you like the outfit?" My kiss was her answer.

We started at the dollar slot machines and we were on a roll. In less than 30 minutes between us we had racked up over $3,000 in winnings. Taz was back and the cyclone was moving at warp speed.

Between the joys of glee and "Holy Shit, Holy Shit," I learned more about the woman/child that had captured me.

She was the oldest of three children. Her mother and father had her shortly after they got married and she referred to herself as the "oops slips" child. She had a normal, or as normal as there is, childhood. It wasn't until she turned 18 that Whitney started coming out of the "morals of a nun period" of her life and then not necessarily by choice. A senior football player, had all but forced her to pull his "prick" out of his pants and "jerk" him off. The only problem was the jerk shot his load seconds after Whitney touched him with her hand. Totally disappointed, Whitney, with the help of her life long girl friend Suzie, discovered masturbation, which was her soul release for a while. "I didn't Jill much," she laughed. "Not more than seven or eight times a day."

Her first "sexual" experience (if you didn't count the aborted jack job) was with her girl friend. Whitney's parents were gone for the night with her brother and sister and the two friends had been drinking beer for several hours when the girl friend had suggested they strip off and "do in front of each other". Feeling horny as hell, Whitney was half undressed before the friend began moving. She wasn't sure how it started, but before she knew they were kissing and groping each other, sucking and nibbling on each other's tits and then the girl friend had her head between her legs. This was different. They would "do it in front of each other" and even kissed sometimes but they'd never done anything like that before and then she experienced the most mind blowing orgasm of her young life and for the rest of the there high schools days and all summer any time they could together. "I thought I was a lez," Whitney laughed.

By the time she was in college, Whitney knew she loved what sex gave her and, although happy with the feelings she got making love to Suzie, was determined to find out what "the big deal" was about "fucking" and became as promiscuous as a college freshmen could be. Boy after boy enjoyed her pleasures and she wasn't getting any in return. Whitney and Suzie got together during the Christmas holidays and naturally the conversation turned to sex. Suzie was gushing about all the "fun" she'd had. Whitney listened and felt left out.

Back at school, Whitney became a little more discriminate with her fucking, choosing her partners by age, in hopes that the older they were the more they could please her. More times than not she was disappointed, but then one evening she had a date with a grad student. He was 26 and she was 19. "For the first time a man gave me an orgasm eating me. I thought I was in love."

For the next two years Whitney became more and more of a "woman" as the grad student showed her things she never knew. She asked where he had learned such things, he would wink and say "an older woman." She was shocked when she found out that the "older woman" had in fact been his aunt, but she was loving it all the same. Masters Degree in hand, her "fuck buddy" took a job in New York and Whitney found herself wanting again, but not wanting a guy her age. She had been convinced that "older" was better. I couldn't argue with her since it had been an older woman, in my case a couple of them, that had taught me the ways to satisfy a woman properly. I am grateful to them this day.

Whitney said she sat her sites on another grad student working as an instructor only to find out he was a dud. She bounced around, but was missing what her fuck buddy gave to her. Some relief was there when she and Suzie would come home for visits and the two of them would spend hours locked in lesbian love. A brief fling with a married professor and one of her bosses after graduation, both considerably older than her, had convinced her she only wanted older men.

All that said, I asked her, "But why me? There were plenty of "older" men in the casino."

She just grinned and kissed me and went back to playing her slot machine. I knew more and knew less at the same time.

We were up well over $6,000, but the machines suddenly turned cold and we shifted to the blackjack tables. Whitney stood behind me at the $100 minimum table, making it hard for me to concentrate as she rubbed her tits on my back, kissing my neck and reaching under the table to rub my cock, but I got on a hot streak. Gradually raising my bets I continued to win more hands than I lost and the black chips began to pile up in front of me. One hand defined the evening and sent us headed back to the room.

I was already up big and feeling cocky from the winning I was now betting $1,000 per hand. The entire table had gotten hot and everyone had chips stacked in front of them. We had the sole attention of the pit boss and the floor manager. It was one of those moments gamblers dream of and seldom experience.

I was in the third base position (last player before the dealer) and we were playing out of a six-deck shoe, I caught a pair of eights. The dealer was showing a six, a bust card to the experienced player. A quick look around the table showed I'd be the only player taking a card if I split the eights and I did. I caught an eight again on the first eight and split again, now having three eights on the table waiting for cards, and more importantly $3,000 bet. The next card was an eight, I split again, now with $4,000 in black chips sitting in front of me. The dealer threw a two down on the first eight and I tapped the table wanting another card and out came an ace, a total of 21 and at absolute worse a tie. We moved to the second eight, which the dealer topped with a three. I tapped for another card and there was a King, another 21. I was getting excited and the other players were getting excited and noisy. The casino management was watching with folded arms and didn't appear too happy. Whitney was babbling non-stop and bouncing her tits off my back. Two more eights to go. Another two hit the top of the next eight and my fingers were tapping again. Again an Ace and 21. This was like a dream. I held my breath and pointed to the final eight. There was another three and a total of 11. I tapped for another card and held my breath. The card was the most beautiful Queen I had ever seen. Four hands, four 21s and the dealer showing a six. My heart fell like it had been hit by a brick when the dealer flipped his hole card, a five, and a total of 11. It seemed like the entire casino grew silent. I swear I could hear my heat beating. All that and a push on all four hands I mumbled to everyone and no one. It seemed to be in slow motion as the dealer peeled the next card out of the shoe and flipped it up. A three, a total of 14. I breathed again. The Jack that followed was anticlimactic and I won all four hands and $4,000 in one hand.

Black $100 chips and $500 chips were stacked every where in front of me, but that was it for me. All the casino excitement I needed for one night. Whitney was about to fuck me at the table as she was almost in my lap. It was time to cash out and call it a night. I slid the chips across the table and said, "Color me up."

When all the counting was done and had been double and triple checked by the anxious casino management, I had $49,700 in front of me. I took the spare seven black $100 chips and slid them across to the dealer for a tip, pocketed the rest, grabbed Whitney and was making a beeline for the cashier's cage. Damn what a night. What could top this? Whitney and winning over $50,000 or the evening counting the slot machine winnings. I pocketed the money, signed the forms for the feds and arm and arm Whitney and I headed toward the casino exit.

We had to pass the $10 slot machines on the way out the door. Whitney stopped and was looking with that look in her eyes at the empty machine. I said, why the hell not and handed her two $100 bills. I swear she rolled the wheels two times, a total of $60 and the lights and sirens started going off. It took me a minute but I soon figured out, she had hit a $25,000 jackpot.

Whitney sat there looking at the machine and then me and all she could say was "Holy Shit, Holy Shit, Holy Shit...."

Thirty minutes later, Whitney had collected her winnings, signed for the 1099 Form for the feds and we were out the door.

Whitney was talking non-stop and so fast I could barely understand her. I nodded my head, laughed, pulled her close to me and kept walking. Lightening had struck and we had lived through it.

We started kissing the moment we got into the elevator and didn't stop until we stopped at our floor. It took a long time to get to the room as we kissed and groped our way down the hall. Anyone coming out of their room would have had a wonderful view of Whitney's ass as her skirt had hiked up to her waist as she trip to hump my cock going to the hall. I pried one hand away from Whitney long enough to open the room door and kicked it open with my foot. We never lost body contact as one piece of clothing after another began hitting the floor and by the time we ended up on the bed we were both nude.

Whitney had me on my back and my cock completely immersed in her hot mouth before I could even protest. I laid back and enjoyed the exquisite pleasure of her talents and could feel my cock growing to full proportion and then some. I pulled her head up by the hair and turned her around so I could taste her sweet juices and she went back to sucking me while I buried myself into her hot, wet mound of joy. I desperately tried to concentrate on her pleasure in such a manner as to keep from blowing my load down her throat and it seemed to be working as I could feel her body starting to quiver and then shudder as her orgasm built and then exploded across her, taking me deeper and sucking harder at the same time. I thought my balls were going to explode, but I wanted to fill her pussy with my cum and managed to pull her, protesting, off my cock and whirled her around to where she was straddling my cock.

"Fuck me baby, ride me like a horse and fuck me silly," I cried.

Whitney pulled herself up and with no ceremony slammed my bulging cock into her pussy so hard it hurt my balls and caused me to jump and squeal. She didn't slow down and began to ride me for all she was worth. Her tits flopping up and down were more than I could stand and I grabbed one with each hand and started to knead her breasts and tweak her nipples which only caused her to ride harder and faster. Without warning, Whitney began to orgasm again this time bucking up and down like she was riding a bronco at the rodeo and screaming at the top of her lungs. I was expecting Security at the door any second to investigate the abuse that had to be attached to those screams when just as suddenly as she had started she collapsed onto my chest breathing like she had just finished a marathon.

We laid there for what seemed like a long time while both of us regained something resembling normal breathing. My rigid cock was still deep inside her tight depths and Whitney slowly began to moving back and forth to keep me hard and her wet. She kissed me passionately and then lifted herself up with her long hair grazing my face and her nipples teasing my flesh, said, "This is incredible. I was so fucking wet from the casino. I had an orgasm at the blackjack table at least once."

pwapp
pwapp
9 Followers