Whitney Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pwapp
pwapp
9 Followers

I smiled up at her, pulled her face to mine and kissed her again.

Whitney leaned back upright, my hard cock still aching for release inside of her and said, "Feels like I've got some more fun coming or is that cumming?"

With that she lifted up and turned around her butt to my face and then, slowly this time, impaled herself again with my cock and began to ride me reverse cowgirl. The position having the same effect or better than doggie I reached new depths inside of Whitney, and from the sounds she was making touching places that a cock had never touched before, we began another round. Whitney was playing with my balls, cupping them, squeezing them, and tickling them as she continued to ride. Her little dark entry to her ass was staring me in the face and as I watched it go up and down as she rode my cock, I knew I had to have her ass and I had to have it right then.

Whitney tightened up as I put a finger at her sphincter, but with steady pressure I managed to get it in up to the knuckle.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh.....geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....I've never had anything in my ass before..........ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh dammmmmmmmmmmmm donnnnnnnnnn'tttttttttt stoppppppppppppppppppppppppp."

I didn't and worked the finger all the way in, feeling the topside of my cock between the thin membrane. As her muscles began to relax and the pleasure started to drift over her, I inserted another finger and began to slowly and then faster, finger fuck her virgin ass. I felt her tighten up and Whitney had another crashing orgasm flow over her, screaming and moaning uncontrollably. I don't know how to explain how I hadn't blown my load into her pussy by now, but for whatever reason I had never been able to cum with the woman on top.

Whitney stopped her motion for a moment, my cock still buried in her pussy and my fingers deep in her ass. She turned to look at me and said, "Fuck my ass with that big cock."

I lifted her off my cock, which was slick with her juices and pulled my fingers out of her ass and sank them deep into her pussy to gather as much of her natural lubricant as I could and then lubed her as best I could. My fingers were sliding in an out with ease and I put the head of cock on her hot little hole and began to lower her down. Natural instinct made her tighten up again as the head started to enter and I slapped her on the butt hard making it even tighter, but then as the shock of the slap wore off, she relaxed and the head popped in to her dark tunnel. I kept pulling her down on my cock and pushing her up, letting it work its way in gently. Her moans told me all I needed to know. She wanted it. Halfway in I couldn't stand it any more and this time I pulled her hard and forced myself in to the hilt. Whitney screamed and shuddered and then began to fuck herself like she had done on top with her pussy.

I thought I was going to explode at any second. Her tight pussy held nothing over her virgin ass that I was now cramming full. Her moans got louder and louder and her body began one steady stream of shudders and min convulsions as one wave after another of pleasure ripped through her like a tornado. She had lost all control, all knowledge of what was happening, just crazed by the pleasures.

My balls were about to explode and I felt myself growing inside of her, tearing her further apart and deeper at the same time as she shoved herself hard on to me time after time. And then it happened. I started to tingle all over and my back arched on it's own and my cock began exploding with cum non-stop for what seemed like hours. Whitney let out a blood-curdling scream and then collapsed forward, my cock popping out of her ass like a champagne cork and we both fell silent.

I closed my eyes and let the after glow burn within me. I don't know how long I was out, but when my eyes opened again the first thing I saw was Whitney's hard butt and my juices seeping out of her as she lay motionless with her head at my feet. The sun was up. I looked at the clock next to the bed and it was after 7AM. I ran my hand over Whitney's legs and began stroking her thighs and made my way to her pussy, which was still drenched. I couldn't help myself and began to work two fingers in and out of her. The invasion of her pussy brought her out of her slumber.

Whitney pushed herself up on her elbows and looked around at me, her eyes almost gazed, a smile of a satisfied woman on her face, and said, "Uncle, Uncle. Holy Shit, I can't take any more. I give up!"

I patted her on the ass and said, "Me too sweetie, me too."

We crawled under the covers and I called the front desk to tell them I would be checking out late, which wasn't a problem since I had a boat load of their money and they wanted me there until they had a chance to get it back. They didn't this trip.

Whitney and I slept until almost one. I ordered some breakfast from room service and we took a long hot shower together. I started to make a move at fucking Whitney again in the shower again and she begged off.

"My pussy and ass are sore from fucking that monster," she smiled up at me as the water cascaded over us and she stroked my cock. "I need a rest. But I want more and more and more."

I assured her she would have the chance for "more and more and more". I finished my process and Whitney was drying her hair when room service arrived with the steak and eggs I had ordered for the two of us. She joined me still nude at the table in the room and we ate in total silence like two people who hadn't seem food in months.

I pushed back from the table, knowing I would have to leave for home soon since my wife would be back from her tip later that evening. Whitney got up came around and sat in my lap, "Like it or not, I am your new fuck buddy. I don't want to break up your marriage or cause any problems, I just want to fuck you and fuck you and fuck you until you get tired of me."

I doubted I could get tired of "her" anytime in my lifetime. "You got it kiddo," I said as I began to kiss her again. Breaking the kiss, I said, now get some clothes on your sweet butt, we've got to go."

While Whitney began to finish dressing I rummaged around the room and started putting hundred dollar bills together. I had them in every pocket it seemed like. Whitney's big slot winnings were in her purse. I hadn't kept real good track, but I had gotten to the casino with $500, fully expecting to hit the ATM several times, but never did. In front of me now, in stacks of $1,000 was a total of $52,500, and Whitney had over $25,000. We had relieved the casino of close to $80K. No wonder they were so accommodating when I called down and the room service clerk said there would be no charge for the breakfast.

Whitney was still dressing and I decided to check my cell phone for messages, which I hadn't done in over 24 hours. Surprising there was only eight, two from my wife. I ran through them all and only one required immediate attention. I returned the call and was just hanging up when Whitney came out of the bath, looking like a million in a hot little tank top and jeans, which she must have purchased at the hotel store the day before. Some how or another I instantly got hard just looking at her. This 24 year old was making my body act her age instead of my 45.

I started to divide the money lying in front of me and she stopped me.

"You don't have to do that," she said sitting down next to me on the bed.

"We had a deal remember, 50/50."

She kissed me lightly on the lips and then said, "I've got my 50% in my purse. You keep that. I've got more money then I've ever had in my life at one time. I can pay off my car, get a new apartment, furnish it and still have money left over."

I looked at her hard and said, "You sure."

"I am positive as long as you stick to being my fuck buddy," she grinned.

I smiled back and said, "You're something else kiddo. My little Taz."

Then I remembered the phone call I'd just finished. I was going to have to leave in a couple of days and go to ____________ to meet with my customer and it just so happened there were several casinos there and one I stayed at all the time.

"Whitney, I've got to go to ____________ next week and will be staying at the __________ casino. You want to go?"

"Holy shit! Holy shit!" she exclaimed, "That's where Suzie lives now. Holy Shit yes I want to go with you and the three of us can have a ball."

"Suzie?" my brain dead from lack of sleep and trying to satisfy a 24-year old.

"My girl friend from junior high I told you about, Suzie."

Holy Shit!

I kissed her hard and could resist grabbing one of her luscious tits and its hard nipple. I pushed back onto the bed as our kisses became hotter.

"One for the road Fuck Buddy," she quizzed, "It's a whole two days before we leave."

"Sure Taz, one for the road."

pwapp
pwapp
9 Followers