Whitney's Panties Ch. 04-07

Story Info
Crossdresser enjoys niece and her friend.
2.6k words
4.44
33.4k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 12/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Whitney was amazed at how I was talking and how openly free I was about how beautiful I thought that her mother was and how years ago I wished that her mother and I had been together. How I would have treated her mother so much better than my brother had. When we had finished dinner she asked me to help her with the dishes and clean things up. I lived alone before she arrived so I was quite used to having to do that chore anyway, just never wearing heels and lingerie before.

When we finished we retired to the living room to watch a movie before bed. We snuggled on the couch and fondled each other for awhile. Before long the movie was over and it was time to go to bed since I had to work the next day. Whitney kissed me and told me that it was nice having a new girlfriend in a new town. It made the transition a little easier for her. We each went to our rooms and went to bed.

About 15 minutes later I hear a knock on my door and Whitney asked if she could come in. I said sure and she opened the door. She was now wearing the same little red baby-doll as I was wearing and walked up to the bed and asked if she could sleep with me since she always slept with her girlfriend Veronica when she stayed at her house. I asked her if she was sure that she really wanted to take it that far. She said that she did with Veronica and that she wanted to with me too.

I pulled back the blanket to reveal that I was still wearing the baby-doll outfit minus the hose & heels. She just smiled and called me a tease. I laughed and she climbed into bed. We started out slowly fondling each other and eventually ended up making love all night and into the early morning hours. I just couldn't get enough of that hot little body. By morning she had become quite good at giving head and I had bent both her and myself into more positions than I care to mention. Once she got started, she wanted to try everything. Who was I to argue with the lil nympho?

Later that morning I woke up late for work, so I decided to call in sick that day and play hookie and continue playing with Whitney. We decided to call her parents later that night as I was sure that they would go nuts when they heard that their little girl lied to them and that I helped her. I was certain that they would fly out here and demand that she return to California with them. She hated the idea of her parents being angry with her and me for that matter BUT she was now 18 years old and was ready to start living her life – her way.

Chapter 5

We spent the rest of the day lounging around either naked or in sexy lingerie. We went skinning dipping in my pool for awhile before my neighbors got home from work. We talked and made love for most of the day. That evening I told Whitney to get dressed in her sexiest outfit (fit for public) as I was taking her to dinner. When she returned to the living room she looked more beautiful than even I had expected. We went to dinner and had more small talk and continued to flirt with each other. Every guy in the place was green with envy, and every lady in the house was jealous.

After dinner we returned home and almost tore each others clothes off trying to get into bed. We spent the next couple of hours making love to each other. The time finally came to make the call to her parents. She dialed the number and her mother answered the phone. She talked to her mother for a few minutes before she broke it to her. Her mom started crying and begged her to return home. Whitney stood her ground and demanded to be treated as an adult. That's when her father got on the phone and demanded that she return home immediately.

Whitney started crying and threw down the phone and ran out of the room. I picked up the phone to hear my brother still yelling. I told him to shut the hell up and to calm down. She was 18 and had the right to make her own choices. He blamed me for coercing her into moving there to spite the rest of the family. I let him ramble on for a few more minutes before I finally had enough and told him to go fuck himself. Whitney wanted to escape their unrelenting control of her life and start living her own life and that they had better get used to it.

That made him even angrier and he said that they would be flying out her in the morning to get Whitney and take her home. I told him that he was wasting his time and that he should wake up and realize that she wasn't a baby anymore. That pissed him off even more and he slammed down the phone –thereby disconnecting us. I got up and went to Whitney to help comfort her. I made it perfectly clear to her that if she didn't want to return with them that she didn't have to. She said that she wanted to stay here with me and continue with her new life. I told her that she had nothing to worry about.

Chapter 6

First thing the next morning when I arrived at work, I spoke to the company attorney about what we could do to stop them and he informed us that it was Whitney's decision since she is an adult and that they could not force her to return. That made Whitney and I feel a lot better. Whitney stayed with me at work that day since she didn't want to be left alone. She watched me work and even helped me out by doing some (a lot actually) of filing for me.

Around 2:00 that afternoon, my brother, sister-in-law, and parents arrived at my work to take Whitney back to California. We started out talking but it soon turned to yelling at which time I had building security toss them out on their asses. When we arrived home that evening – they were parked in my driveway waiting for us. I invited them in as long as they understood that it is "MY" house and "MY" rules. We all sat down in the living room and started discussing it. They demanded that she return home with them and we simply said "NO!"

They threatened to call the police and force her to go with them. I told Whitney to get her driver's license and verify her date of birth. That ended that tactic in its tracks. We again argued for almost an hour, before her parents finally realized that it was a losing battle. My parents however continued to battle on until I escorted them out the door and told them not to return until they learned some manners and grew up. (their favorite line for me when I lived with them)

Whitney hugged her parents and told them not to worry, that I would make sure that she stayed out of trouble and help her whenever she needed it. That didn't make my brother feel much better. Its kinda funny – My annual income is almost 3 times that of my brother and over twice as much as my father's and they still see me as a bum.

They left to go back to the airport and we ran to the bedroom almost as soon as they were out of the driveway. We both stripped naked and then Whitney handed me another nightie to slip into as she slipped into hers. I sat down on the bed as she applied the make-up. Once finished we jumped into bed and smeared both of our make-up with our uncontrollable passions. We made love most of the night and continued making love every night that week.

Chapter 7

That weekend Whitney asked if she could call her best friend Veronica back in California. I said sure and they giggled and laughed for over an hour. Whitney asked if Veronica could visit the following weekend since she wanted to check out FSU also. I said sure and told Whitney that I would buy Veronica's ticket if she needed me to. Whitney hugged and kissed me and told Veronica the good news.

The next day I purchased a round trip ticket for Veronica and arranged it so that she could pickup the ticket when she left California. Over the next week Whitney and I made love several times a day. Whitney kept telling me that I would really like Veronica. She kept saying that they both like the same things and that her and I would get along great. That Friday night I asked Whitney if she was going to let Veronica know that we were sleeping together or if we were going to have to put on love-making on hold while she was here. She said that she and Veronica were such good friends that they didn't keep secrets from each other, and that they share everything. That's when I noticed the mischievous smile that was on Whitney's face. This was going to be quite interesting – I was actually starting to get as anxious as Whitney for Veronica to arrive.

Saturday morning we got up and dressed to pick Veronica up at the airport. Whitney ran to her when she entered the airport terminal. They hugged for quite awhile as if they hadn't seen each other in years when it had been less than 3 weeks. We grabbed her bags and jump into the car. When we arrived back at my house, Whitney showed Veronica around and had her put her bags in the guestroom (the same one that Whitney was suppose to be using.) We talked for hours and Whitney filled Veronica in on how things went when her parents arrived here to take her home. Veronica informed us that her parents partially blamed her for Whitney leaving as she didn't let them know sooner so that they could have stopped her. I told her not to worry about it – that my brother and the rest of my family had their heads up their asses when it came to the real world. Whitney said "Hey wait a minute – I resent that" I told her that she was a rare exception.

She smiled and said "that ain't all I am."

I told the ladies to get dressed for a night on the town. They ran to the guest room to get ready. I went to my room and jumped into the shower. When I got out of the shower – I noticed that Whitney had placed a sexy looking pair of g-string panties on the bed that was red with black lace. It was one of the sexiest looking pair of panties that I had ever seen. There was a note on them that said "Please wear these tonight –for us. Please!!!" How could I possibly say no to that? I donned the panties and then finished dressing in my normal men's clothing. I waited in the living room for the girls to finish getting ready. When they walked into the room – They were both drop-dead gorgeous. I was one lucky s.o.b. that night. We went to dinner first, and then we had a few drinks before we went out dancing. We had a great time. I slowed danced with both young ladies at the same time and had every eye in the place on me. What a night!!!

When we got home around 3:00 am, we were all pretty horny from bumping and grinding. Whitney told me to go to my room and get changed and she would be there in just a minute. Whitney followed Veronica into the spare room and they were giggling like little kids. I began to wonder if Whitney had told Veronica about our little secret. Once in my room I stripped and jumped into the shower. I washed and shaved completely, a routine that I had performed hundreds of times before. When I stepped out of the shower and dried off, I walked into the bedroom to find Whitney holding a new baby-doll outfit that I had never seen before. I smiled and asked her where it came from. She just smiled and said that she borrowed it from Veronica but thought that it would look better on me. I raced over to her and kissed her before taking the outfit. I couldn't get it on fast enough. Once dressed and everything in place, Whitney inspected me and made sure that I looked ok before setting me down to apply the make-up.

Once she was finished with the make-up, she placed a brunette wig on my head and brushed it into place. I asked her where the wig came from and she just laughed and said "sit still and enjoy." I relaxed as she finished getting me ready by putting on a pair of white nylons and a garter belt to keep them up. This was followed by a pair of White 5" stiletto pumps. I stood up and walked around in them for a minute to get used to them before I looked into the mirror. I almost fell down when I saw my reflection. I looked like a 19 or 20 year old hottie.

I never looked more passable than at that moment. I thanked Whitney and started to give her a kiss. We kissed for a moment before she pulled away and said that we would smear the make-up before my big surprise. She led me over to the bed and told me to lie down and she would be right back. I laid on the bed in my most lady-like pose and waited. When Whitney returned she told me to close my eyes and I would get a huge surprise. I closed my eyes as she asked and waited until I was told to open them. When I opened them I discovered that Veronica was standing there in a matching outfit to the one that I was wearing.

I laid there with my mouth hanging open for a second before I realized that Veronica could see me wearing lingerie also. I suddenly got very nervous and was about to cover up when Whitney told me to relax. Whitney then walked over to Veronica and planted the most erotic kiss on her that I had ever seen. That's when Veronica told me that her and Whitney had made a pack to share everything with each other. If one of them had something and the other wanted it too. They would share. That's when I found out that Veronica had said that I was hot shortly after we picked her up and the airport and Whitney told her that I was great in bed too. Veronica couldn't believe that Whitney had lost her virginity before Veronica had.

Considering their parent and how they were raised it was almost a certainty that Veronica would be the first to lose her cherry. Whitney had beat her to it and now Veronica was jealous. She had to have the same experience that Whitney had. That's when Whitney filled her in on the secret that I cross-dress and somewhat prepared her for what was about to take place.