Whitney's Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frezrevup
frezrevup
409 Followers

"Alex," Cindy said to get me to stop. She put her hands on my shoulders. "Whitney's not part of this, I promise. It is just us. I promise not to say anything about the stuff we say to each other."

Cindy pulled a pair of tangerine panties out of her bag and handed them to me. "See if my panties will help you get into character today."

The naughtiness of wearing another woman's panties got me even harder. My cock had grown to almost four inches. Thanks to all the sexual tension I was no longer a 'two finger' pull. That's how Whitney referred to my cock.

Whitney was standing in the bathroom behind me holding the panties as I turned around from warming the water. She took one look at my cock and said, "Get the fuck in there...now!"

She picked me off the ground and threw me at the corner of the shower above the seat. By the time I got my balance she grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled my throbbing cock in her mouth. It didn't take more than a few seconds for me to erupt. She pulled her mouth away and used her grip on my ass to point the cum all over her mouth and chin, down her neck and over her upturned nipples all the way down to her belly button.

Her body blocked the water spray. She pulled me off of the seat and I knew what she wanted. We were wild kissing. My tongue battled hers to lap up the cum around her mouth. She shoved me away sending me crashing against the wall and got a wicked smile as she lifted her breast and stuck out her tongue to lick her nipple. I dove at her fighting to get the first taste of my cum on her breast. As I bit and sucked she tried to pull my face away by the hair.

"Get that cock in my pussy and fuck me you little faggot. Be a man and make that pussy yours."

I used an old wrestling move to kick her legs apart. She was taller than me but I'd gotten so wild I'd done it one time before. I literally climbed up on her hooking my leg on her to turn her toward the seat allowing me to push against it with my other leg and force my way inside her.

"Suck up that cum and get that pussy you wimpy little bitch," she screamed out. She didn't last long. She clawed my back until it brought tears to my eyes but I kept pumping her shooting my cum into her while she got off. She always told me she loved hot cum sprayed in her pussy while she came.

She was wild-eyed. Her push sent me back against the wall again. She was Xena. Whitney was long and lean and powerful able to bench press two hundred fifteen pounds eight times. It was the first time I ever feared her but I held my ground.

"Come to me baby," she said through heaving breaths. "That's my cum in my pussy. You can't have any. Wash me down now, baby. You can't have that cum. Do you want it?"

"Yes, Whitney."

"You can't have it, baby. Wash me down but don't touch it. I'm going to have you inside me all day."

In five years, I'd never fucked Whitney without a condom. My cum went one place...in the garbage. Now for the second time it was flooding her pussy. Whitney didn't take birth control pills. My cock was so hard it was like I hadn't beaten off in a month.

I put the panties on as natural as if they were mine. "They don't look good with the red toe nails," I said as she stood at the mirror. "I'll change to a matching color."

"What the hell was going on in there?" Cindy asked. She had her cell phone in her hand. "I hope I didn't cause you all to get in a fight."

"That's how we fuck," I said.

She showed me her screen. It had 9-1-1 and her thumb was on the button to call. "I almost dialed it twenty times."

"Let's do your make-up and another laser treatment. Jeff's going to have to suck it up tomorrow and watch the kids for a while so we can go shopping."

"Are you going to tell him?"

"Damn right I will," I said.

Cindy looked at me standing in nothing but a pair of panties then shrugged. "Ok."

The spa session got me calmed down and back to thinking about helping Cindy. I couldn't figure out what was going on with Whitney. Maybe she was ready to try getting pregnant since I gave in and decided to wear panties. Maybe she wanted me to go all the way and dress up like a girl for her.

I made an after work-out snack while Cindy played around on the computer. It was so easy to be around her compared to Whitney. I felt free to talk about anything. Mostly I felt free.

All the hot chatting with guys and opening up about how I liked to be submissive and how it got me so excited to know guys wanted me. It was all a fantasy really. We just got carried away.

"I want to see how pretty, you'd be," Cindy blurted out in the middle of our conversation. "I'll paint your toes and you do your make-up."

I made one minor effort to resist but she pointed toward the make-up station and I went. She painted my nails black while I did my face. I admit I'd done it before but never really put my whole heart into it kind of afraid I'd look too much like a woman.

"I fucking hate you," Cindy said once I backed away from the mirror. "You have the face to get the quarterback. I get the wizard of warcraft or whatever."

It was embarrassing but standing next to Cindy, except for the boobs, I was prettier. Then she pulled my hair back and held it in a pony tail and it wasn't even close.

Jeff called whining about wanting to get online so Cindy took off and I sat down to get to work. I concentrated on catching up my assignments for my job but quickly got distracted by the tons of IMs and emails. No one can withstand all that kind of attention.

I got into character by sitting up at the edge of the seat and arching my back then looking into the mirror across the room at my profile. I adjusted around until looking my sexiest then started typing.

The guy I thought was Professor Goodman got the first response. He gave enough answers to prove in my mind that it was him. Everyone around school thought he was an ok guy. When I imagined him naked and whether I, as Cindy, would want to get fucked by him, it seemed a little exciting. That was the first time I got hard and there was no denying why. The fantasy started getting to the point he was a little rough with me and I had to cut it off.

He liked that I wanted to get a look at him first. He liked the thought of getting tested before agreeing to a date. I'd locked in my...I mean, Cindy's first john.

Chuck was respectfully insistent with his IMs the whole time I chatted with Bruce. He was way more aggressive once we started chatting but didn't go over the line. Yes, I stayed hard the entire conversation. It was all of his compliments and sexy talk. It was titillating...my skin was tingling to my toes.

"Let me see you in some lingerie. You wear it and post the picture. I'll send you a hundred bucks."

"I'll think about it," I typed back. I might have squealed a little. My chest was on fire. Again, I was carried away with excitement.

"No, now. The offer expires in one minute."

"Five hundred bucks," I typed. It was fun to tease him, to make him work for it.

"Two fifty if you say yes in the next ten seconds."

The teasing was over. Time to turn a corner or not. I was holding my breath. At eight seconds I typed, "Yes."

"Email your address. My courier will run them over. I already bought them last night. The cash will be in the envelop...I trust you."

My fingers were shaking so bad I couldn't type. I was hyperventilating.

"You'll know my address," I typed but had already thought of the P.O. Box where I picked up things for my job.

"Can't blame a guy for trying...LOL...Pick up the package at the front desk of my hotel...I left it there before heading off to my meeting."

"I'm sending my husband," I wrote. "I'll have the pictures up by 10 am tomorrow."

"Nope...It's cold...take a cab...coat, glasses and scarf...show your pretty legs in some high heels...I want proof you're not some fat hairy guy whacking off and making me look like a fool."

Before I could type an answer he sent, "Need it by 5 pm. Want to post on my Facebook and brag to all the guys that I'll be banging you in my hotel tonight. Need an excuse to get out of a client dinner. You're nothing more than an alibi for me. It's worth the $250."

"Liar!" I typed.

"Oh, somebody knows she's a little hottie."

Chapter 3

I jumped up from the desk and paced around.

Whitney's clothes were useless. I wasn't big enough to wear her panties much less fit in her shoes. Cindy was at work. If I went to a store...well...I'd also end up spending more money than I'd get from the damn pictures.

Fifteen minutes later I knocked on the door at Cindy's house.

"Come in," Jeff yelled. He didn't look up from his computer. He was wearing stained boxers, a ratty robe and a headset barking out commands and casting wizard spells.

"Where are the kids?"

"Mom took them to buy snow boots," he said between lightning bolts. "Do you have any weed?"

My heart was pounding out of my chest. It was almost two. There was no time to fuck around with Jeff. I called the cab and had it meet me at their house in fifteen minutes then raced off to the bedroom.

Cindy was a typical mom. Her closet wasn't full of sexy clothes. I texted her a couple of times and she pointed me to a black skirt she wore to church and to funerals and the black heels that went with it. She had a long black dress coat and a scarf.

All that shit was so ugly I doubted anyone would look in my direction as I strolled into the hotel. By the time I practiced walking in the heels long enough to be able to go across the bedroom without falling, the cab blew its horn. I stumbled into the skirt and threw on the coat not bothering with a blouse. I grabbed the sunglasses but forgot the scarf so I pulled up the collar as I sat in the car.

"It's a pisser out there today, ain't it ma'am," the cabbie said, "I love trying to guess the reason for cab calls. You're meeting relatives at the hotel that are in town for a funeral, right?"

Tucking down into my jacket, I pretended to be crying. I wiped across my nose without messing up my make-up.

The driver sped off. No man wanted to be in a car with a blubbering broad.

It was the standard two story business hotel where no one ever went in wearing a skirt to pick up a package. The girl behind the desk set it on the counter and went back to a walkie talkie to order the maids to hurry up and get Room 125 cleaned.

My body tingled every step of the way. I was soaking the front of the skirt with my pre-cum. My heart pounded once I had the package in my hand. I was about to take pictures in lingerie that a man bought for me. I was about to post them for the world to see. I was taking money for it.

I could barely hear over the thumping. Back in the cab I pretended to cry but it turned into a real outburst. It must have been a release of all the nervousness. The driver ran red lights to get me out of his car as quick as possible. He took the money and sped off before I closed the door.

I wasn't about to go back into Cindy's house and face Jeff. He'd texted me a couple of times asking where I'd gone. He wanted me to bring back a twelve pack and some Cheetos.

As I pulled into the garage at our house, he called for the tenth time.

"What the fuck, Alex?" he asked. "You left your clothes in my bedroom. Are you wearing my green sweat pants? Hey, can you buy me a dime bag on your way back? I'll text the address."

"Tell Cindy to call me when she gets home," I said.

"So you're not coming back...what about my Cheetos? The kids want some with supper."

I turned off the phone.

One look in the mirror in my office and I spontaneously started screaming, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." My make-up was destroyed. I'd have to get a shower and redo it. I'd have to paint my fingers and toes to match the lingerie. It was already after three.

"Holy shit," I said. "Did I just think what I thought I thought?"

Then in addition to feeling like a sissy it hit me that I wasn't going to take pictures of my face. Somehow that overrode the fact that I had a girl thought like a total faggot. Well, gay people didn't think like girls all they wanted was to think like a guy thinking about another guy.

"What the fuck is the matter with me?" I screamed.

I paced around the package a couple of times. Chuck was pounding me with IMs asking if I liked my new bra and panties. He said he left the receipts so I could take them back if they didn't fit or I didn't like them. He was so anxious to please me his veneer of a player fell away. He thought I was blowing him off.

"Sorry, babe, I just got back to the house with your envelop," I typed. "Even before I open it I want to let you know you are a super sweet guy."

He sent me a smiling emoticon with a huge boner and mine returned.

Inside was a receipt showing he'd been to the clinic to get his test the day before, his resume including a picture that matched his profile, a recent W-2 to back up the resume, and a box of Magnums. He'd already sent a picture to prove he could fill one.

He sent the money. He sent a room key.

I opened a box with the name La Perla on the outside. I gasped at the pastel blue hand stitched lace thong and matching push-up bra. The fucking panties alone were $180.

Fuck Cindy, she could have the money. I was keeping the lingerie. I earned it.

"My pussy already got them wet," I typed. "I'd fuck your brains out if you were here right now."

"Glad you liked them...do they fit?"

"Yes, you guessed right. I'm small up top," I wrote back. "I have to go clean up and paint my fingers and toes...naughty boy."

"No...naughty girl...I like prim and proper during the day wearing naughty underneath."

I had to redo my make-up to stay in character and it took no time to get my toes and fingernails painted naughty black. Cindy did an ok job but I wanted them perfect.

I borrowed a pearl necklace and thumb ring from Whitney but my attempts to take a picture were a disaster. Our camera was a piece of shit and I was nervous and trying not to fall apart every time they came out wrong.

"Whitney," I said to her on the phone. "I know you're busy. I'm sorry for calling you and bothering you..."

"Tell me what you need, sweetheart," Whitney said in her steady voice that always settled me down.

"I need pictures. You've got to come quick. I need pictures by five, and..."

"Alex," she snapped. "Go sit and do your meditation. I'll be home in fifteen minutes."

I turned down the lights and put on the soothing sounds and released the chi scents before taking up my pose. My head swirled with the fact I was wearing homo clothes and taking pictures for a man and that Whitney was seeing me that way. It lasted for a few minutes until my mind took control to center me.

Sometime later Whitney brushed across the top of my head and said, "I saw the messages and the package, Alex. I've got the camera set-up."

She took me by the hand with me still in a trance-like state and led me into the bedroom. I'd never considered taking the photos on the bed. She had the comforter off and our white top sheet pulled back diagonally. With a little help she positioned me with one knee over the sheet with my butt stuck out and my hand pushed up between my chest making it look like I had breasts and showing off my pretty fingernails. I was wearing my heels. Whitney didn't care, she let me put my foot down on her clean sheets. She was being so nice it kept me dreamy and feeling soft.

"That's it," she said, "Just like you're sleeping."

She kept moving me around on the bed and in my ethereal state I let go and did as she asked. She started taking pictures that would show my face and I didn't care.

"Ok, Alex," she said. "It's five till five. Pick your favorites and send them to Chuck."

"Lexi," I said. "When I'm like this I want to be Lexi."

"Ok, Lexi. Go send the pictures to your man. Don't disappoint him."

The pictures were gorgeous. My olive skin and the black nails and blue against the white sheets. There wasn't a bad picture. I did notice that at some point Whitney stuffed my bra with wadded up nude pantyhose to give me more boobs, but that was the only enhancement.

"I just blew my wad in my pants," Chuck wrote. Before I could respond, he sent, "Sorry, that was over the line...forgive me."

"LMAO," I typed.

"MEET ME FOR DINNER!!!....PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE."

"What should I do?" I asked Whitney.

"Tell him the truth, right now," she said. "He's too nice of a guy. Let's just have him over to the house and explain everything. Let him decide if he wants to be with Cindy."

"...To our house?"

"Lexi," she said. "This guy is a high-paid executive with a lot to lose. He's not going to do anything stupid."

"Will you talk to him?" I asked. "My voice..."

I emailed and he sent his phone number.

"Hi, Chuck, this is Whitney," she said into the speaker phone. "You sent a beautiful lingerie set here today."

"What's her name?" Chuck asked not sounding surprised at all. He had the same friendly demeanor as in his messages.

"Lexi," Whitney said.

"You're a virgin, aren't you Lexi," Chuck said. "I knew all along, babe. I've been a road warrior for ten years. You are by far the prettiest I've ever seen. The pictures had me believing I guessed wrong until the phone rang."

I couldn't breathe. I couldn't speak. My cock was leaking.

"Just let me see you in person, Lexi," he said. "Come to my room or I'll come to your house. Bring Whitney. I'm a decent guy with a tiny kink. No expectations. I just really like you and want to keep up with the chat. Maybe we can meet up when I'm in town."

"Lexi," Whitney said after a few minutes of silence. "Chuck is really putting himself out there. Give him an answer."

"At the hotel," I whispered.

It was so fucking naughty. Whitney bundled me up in Cindy's coat. I wore the heels and lingerie and nothing else. We were going back to the hotel where I'd gotten the package earlier in the day. There was no denying that Lexi was a whore.

I couldn't snap out of the trance on the drive over. It was like all outside sounds were shut off. When Whitney dropped me at the door and told me to go to the room, I complied without complaint.

She told me she was going to park the car and come in the back so it looked like exactly what it was. She told me she'd use the key to check on me.

I waited in the hallway. A few businessmen walked passed looking me up and down as they went off to their dinner meetings. They were probably friends of Chuck. Finally, Whitney handed me the key and I knocked once then let myself into the room before handing the key back to my wife.

She left me in a bra and panties with no ID, no money, and no phone.

Chuck was the pictures, a burly guy with a dark complexion and dark hair. He'd been a football player at a small college but gained a little around his waist. He was ten years older than me. He had thick wrists.

"It's best if you just hang up the coat right now and get it over with, Lexi," he said. He wore a pressed white shirt and olive colored pants. I could see he had what needed a Magnum to cover. I was a size queen.

"I'm not tucked in," I said whispering to hide my voice.

"It's ok, Lexi," he said. "I saw the pictures. You have a cock, so fucking what? Take off the coat."

The way he said it, I just did. He pointed toward the hangers and I hung the coat up knowing he was watching my ass in heels and a thong.

"That's it," he said. "Look at yourself in that mirror and make it look sexy. It's no big deal. Just play the part. I'm here to play along with you."

"Thank you for the lingerie," I said a little louder than a whisper.

"No," he said. "Thank you. You are smoking fucking hot. I had to take care of myself looking at those pictures. Of course, I want to bury my cock in the back of your throat and face fuck you silly, but that's not what this is about. Do you get off doing what I'm telling you to do?"

frezrevup
frezrevup
409 Followers