Whitney's Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frezrevup
frezrevup
409 Followers

"Yes," I said.

"I appreciate the hell out of what you're doing. It takes a lot of courage to do this, doesn't it?"

"Yes."

"Walk back over here, Lexi. Pull out that chair and sit down."

There was a desk along the wall with a chair between the two double beds. I did my best to walk sexy back to him and do as he asked. He swept up behind me as I scooted out the chair. He shoved five dollars into my thong.

"You're making your money," he said then walked back over to the bed and sat. I spun the chair around and positioned at the edge with my legs crossed at the ankles and my back arched. I stared straight at him for the first time. He pointed at the night stand between the beds.

"See that stack of money?" he asked. There were some fives then a few hundreds.

"Yes," I said.

"Would you suck cock for money?" he asked. "You said online that you'd suck cock. Were you lying to me?"

"Yes," I said.

"Which one...are you lying or are you a cocksucker?"

"I'm a cocksucker," I said.

He stood and walked towards me holding a five dollar bill. "This is just a fantasy," he said. "I want your lipstick right here."

Chuck pointed at the middle of his zipper. He stopped with his crotch and inch from my face. I felt the heat of my breath splashing against my skin. Every part of my body was burning so hot I couldn't figure out why I didn't spontaneously combust.

I pressed hard enough to leave the stain of my lips. Chuck slipped five dollars inside one of my bra straps.

"Get my cock out," he said.

My hands were working before I could think. His fly unzipped. I reached into his boxers and touched another man's cock for the first time. His cock was warm and soft to the touch. He felt as thick as my wrist. The head seemed wider than my mouth.

Chuck put five dollars into the other bra strap.

I kissed the head as soon as his fingers lightly touched the back of my hair. It started growing in my tiny hand.

"What do you charge for a hand job, Lexi?" he asked as he put another five between my breasts. "We never discussed a hand job."

"You decide," I said and started to pull him.

"I don't want a pull," he said. "I'll give fifty for a ring. Where's your lipstick? You're going to need more lipstick. Do you think you can give me a ring?"

Chuck put his finger and thumb at the base of his cock.

I sat back a second to explain that I hadn't brought my lipstick when I heard Whitney say, "Make your money, Lexi" as she pushed the tube of lipstick in my hand.

After coloring my lips I opened as wide as possible but the head still caught the edges of my mouth. His cock stuck at the back of my dry throat only halfway down his shaft.

"Go on and close," he said. "It's a great first try."

I crammed my head forward swallowing that bastard's cockhead until my face met his pubes. Years of sticking fingers down my throat trying to puke to make weight conditioned me to hold off from gagging without having three or four fingers down there.

My lips clamped around his shaft to leave an indelible impression.

"Where's my fifty?" I asked.

"On your knees, Lexi," he said. "Don't worry about fifty dollars. Get that fucking stack. Show me your little money maker and make that money."

Chuck smelled good. Chuck looked good. Chuck's cock tasted good. I was a damn good cocksucker. I was shameless to get his nut. This wasn't difficult at all. I enjoyed the sensation of his hand urging me down on his cock. I liked it when he choked me to get more spit up from my throat.

Whitney was getting her fantasy. I could see her in the reflection of the picture over the bed. She had her leg up on the suitcase stand while she fingered her pussy. She moaned making pretty little sounds as she came over and over again watching me submit to a man like a little bitch.

I was hot for Chuck. My little pussy was itching for cock. It was hard to keep from wiggling. I wetted my panties with pre-cum.

"Get your fingers wet and touch your little button," Chuck ordered me because I could not stop squirming. "That's a good girl, Lexi. Suck that cock. Get off like that. Enjoy earning that money."

I missed his cock the few seconds it was out of my mouth to lube up my fingers. He slapped my cheeks with it and poked it around my face as I struggled to touch myself and get back into rhythm with him again. Whitney called out louder this time as she started another orgasm.

"Who owns that mouth right now, Lexi?" Whitney asked.

"Chuck owns my mouth," I said.

Lexi cried out even louder. "Suck that cock off right now or I'll come over there and beat you stupid you fag little cunt."

It wasn't because of what Lexi said or what she wanted. I was enjoying being the little mouth Chuck wanted to fuck. He wanted my body. I was his little bitch. His cock was smeared with lipstick and dripped of my spit from a sloppy blowjob as he pistoned in and out of my mouth, a little popping sound happened every time his head came out. He grabbed my hair and shot the first load across my tongue and down my throat then all over my pearls and bra. He picked me up and kept spraying me until he covered the panties and my cock with cum.

"Take the money and get out," he said not giving me the chance to clean him up. My lingerie was ruined I had cum running off of me everywhere. He shoved the bills into the front of my thong. "Get the fuck out."

I ran at the opened door. Whitney swept me into the coat as I tried to turn toward the back exit.

"No, I'll meet you at the front," she said. "Finish it." She took the room key and threw it on the floor inside Chuck's room before closing the door.

A glob of cum dripped off my chin onto the front of the black coat. It could be spotted from a mile away. My face had to be a mess. Cum was running down the insides of my thighs.

Two men exited their rooms up the hall then out toward the lobby. I followed up behind them my legs getting steadier the more I walked. My feet hurt from being in the heels. I had to take minced steps to balance. Cum dripped from my forehead into my left eye as I crossed the lobby through the doors.

It was bitterly cold. The guys that were ahead of me started their car and backed out. They saw me and yelled out their window. "Do you need a ride?"

"No, thanks," I said as I waved.

Whitney pulled up after they were gone. I knew she didn't want me to say anything. I knew my wife so well we didn't need to talk at all most of the time. She reached over and held my hand during the drive.

In the garage, Whitney forced me to strip. She threw away the coat and heels and lingerie and walked the garbage cans out to the curb with me standing naked inside the garage covered in dried cum for the world to see.

She walked me upstairs and put me into the shower and we showered together. She gave me a toothbrush and mouthwash. She held me in bed. Normally, she kept a pillow between us to keep me on my side.

Chapter 4

The next morning I opened the door to Jeff. It shocked me to see him awake at five thirty.

"What the hell is going on, Alex?" Jeff asked standing holding a clear garbage bag containing my clothes. Cindy stood next to him. Three faces were pressed to the windows of the minivan. I was shirtless in my black yoga capris.

"Put the kids in their car seats, Jeff. Cindy and I have work to do," I said. "Take a shower and shave. You smell like ass."

I reached out my hand to Cindy and brought her inside before shutting the door. I put all of Chuck's money in her hand. Before she closed on it, I took five dollars and opened the door. Jeff was still on the porch. "Get the kids some fucking Cheetos on the way home."

"What in the world is going on Alex?" she asked. "Where did this money come from? I haven't turned any tricks yet."

"I have," I said then walked upstairs.

In the exercise room, Cindy grabbed my arm. "Alex, tell me what is going on or I'm waking up Whitney."

I made her wait until we started running on the treadmills but told her the whole story.

"So you gave Chuck a blowjob?" she asked.

"You heard right the first time."

"How do you feel about it?"

"That's why Chuck was so mean to me and ruined the underwear and Whitney threw everything away. I can forget what happened. No harm done."

My answer came out more forceful than I meant it to. Cindy took that as a queue to change subjects.

"You are so good with the make-up, guys were hitting on me all day at the office," she said. "I've never felt so pretty."

"I'll do even better today," I promised to let her know my confusion over Chuck wasn't going to encroach upon helping her.

I showered with Whitney and did Cindy's make-up and took the polish off of my nails. We spent a few minutes talking about Professor Goodman and she was excited to have a potential client.

"I need that money," she said. "More than that, I want to have a conversation with someone smarter than a five year old. Being around you everyday is spoiling me."

"The money I gave you this morning will shut the bank up for another week."

"Alex, I can't take that money."

"Take it," I said. "Go home and get the kids ready for the day. I'll pick you up for shopping in a couple of hours."

"Here's a deal," she said. "We spend it on shopping...the kids too."

With Cindy off to her house I confirmed a time for coffee with Professor Goodman and checked emails. I booked Roger, a trainer at a local gym, and Marv, the part owner of a pest control company. They had clean medical records and seemed normal enough to invite to the coffee shop. Both wanted a regular thing.

Ethan asked about stripping and a few blowjobs at a reunion party with his Army buddies on Friday. He also wanted to be a regular. He was a recruiter with an office around the corner from the mall so I could check him out without him knowing.

Chuck was flying back to Tampa. There was an email from him that I skipped fifty times until I opened it. All it said was that he was interested in dating Cindy if she was ok with it.

As I waited at a traffic light, I got a text from Whitney saying that she loved me. It was the first text message she ever sent to me. It was probably my imagination but, suddenly, it was almost like she was pursuing me.

At Cindy's house, Jeff sat at the kitchen table wearing a t-shirt and jeans surrounded by three rug rats. The bag of Cheetos was in the middle of the table among the kids. Cindy kissed the tops of their heads and hurried out the door.

"Seems everyone is set on jeans and a t-shirt," she said poking her chest out of her jacket then pointing at me. "I lost my job at the title company this morning. They're going out of business. Of course, since they did a ton of work for the bank, the loan manager called."

"How much money do you owe?" I asked. "Maybe we can loan you some."

"Thirty eight hundred by next week...that's just interest," Cindy said. "You guys are a hundred grand in debt from school loans."

I handed her the calendar and the profiles on her johns. "It's a pretty steady fifteen hundred a week on about ten hours of work including drive times. Obviously, I know Chuck checks out. We'll see the rest in the next thirty minutes."

As we pulled into the parking lot, I saw Professor Goodman walking inside wearing the bomber's jacket he wrote that he'd be wearing.

"Please tell me that's one of them," she said. "He's pretty nice looking for thirty five."

"Want to email him from my phone?" I asked.

"No, you have to do it Alex. I'm no good at it."

I was stuck. The emails earlier were all strictly business talk. The cursor blinked waiting for me to start thumbing out a response. It was a struggle to get myself back into the Lexi character again. I wasn't so sure about what I was doing any more.

But when I typed, "OMG, YES!!" a little thrill went through me.

Bruce Goodman looked down at his phone while standing in line for coffee. He smiled big and checked around. Cindy slunk down in the seat.

"Can't wait until tonight," he said. "Will make you dinner...8:30 ok? You said the kids are in bed at 8."

Goodman pumped his fist and tipped the barista.

"Answer quick," she said. "This is so much fun. It's a little kinky too."

"Perfect," I typed.

"A chubby trainer?" she asked pointing out the window.

We shared a snicker then I said, "He's just big boned."

"Who am I to talk?" she said grabbing her flab. "He's going to be disappointed once he sees my wrecked ass. Yours is so much better."

"In?"

"Of course," she said. "He's not wearing green sweatpants. That's pretty much the bar."

I tried typing a couple of bullshit responses. It took so long Roger the trainer headed back to his car looking deflated.

I finally let my feelings come through and sent, "Sensitive and rock solid...exactly my type..."

"Tomorrow for lunch?" he responded. "I can't wait until night."

"No, no," Cindy said looking over my shoulder. "See if he'll go for breakfast. I'll be skinny and pretty after leaving your house. Jeff will never feed them twice in a row."

"What if I crawl under the covers before 9?" I wrote back. My boner returned but it didn't bother me. Cindy noticed but didn't say anything. She squealed when he sent back, "I'll leave the door unlocked."

"Who knew the pest control guy was going to be the best looking?" Cindy asked. "Damn, Alex, you are the man!"

Marv had a square jaw, a tight ass and a blonde flat top. His short sleeve shirt strained to hold in his biceps and he had the world's prettiest blue eyes.

"This is clearly going to be cheating on Jeff," Cindy said. "Marv's making my panties wet."

"Of fucking course!" I typed and it made both of us laugh ourselves silly. I loved spending time with Cindy.

"Friday at 8:30," Marv wrote. "My kids will be in bed by 8. He gave the instructions for the motel."

"Marv's wife ran off with Marv's dad," I said.

Next we parked to the right of the entrance to the recruiting office.

"He's really black," Cindy said. "He's pudgy too but really cute. That's the one with the party?"

"Yeah, but it's on Friday night, too."

"What time?" she asked.

"Ten."

"Fuck it, I need the money," Cindy said. "Once you're wet, you might as well swim. Ten cocks in one night it is."

We bummed around the mall not really getting serious about shopping. Cindy could tell I was trying to decide whether I wanted to try on women's clothes again. We were getting to know each other better but this subject was too intimate to broach. While walking back from the food court Cindy shouted, "Look, it's a Halloween shop."

We put on monster masks and afro wigs and acted like a couple of teenagers until Cindy stopped at the witch costumes. "What the fuck," I said. "Let's do it."

We wore chunky high heels boots, fishnet tights that hurt like hell to walk in, a low cut black mini-dress, black wigs and pointed hats. We sent a picture of us to Whitney.

She didn't text back so I guessed she was in a meeting. I hoped she wasn't disappointed that I'd done something else with Cindy that I'd threw a fit about having to do with her. But this was different, Cindy just wanted a buddy.

The kids got their favorite costumes and we took off for the department stores. On a Wednesday before mid-month paychecks, it was dead at the mall. I plopped down in a chair next to Cindy for a free make-up session.

"Do it," Cindy insisted pointing to the girl in front of me. "That little fuck is going to look prettier than me."

While getting our faces done, they found a personal shopper to get us a private dressing room. We tried on tons of dresses and blew all the money plus eight hundred dollars on my credit card for clothes, underwear and high heels after agreeing to share everything except the intimates.

"Keep it all at your house," Cindy said sitting in the car in her driveway. "I'll be there by seven forty five and we can drive over to Bruce's house together."

"We..?" I asked.

"You have to go...we're partners...like Thelma and Louise or something."

The moment we stopped in front of the house after the drive back, Jeff came storming out the front door wrapping the belt of his robe around his waist.

"Alex," he yelled. "Are you messing around with..?" His voice trailed off as he noticed my make-up. He started to open his mouth, then took another look, then ran back inside.

When I got home, Whitney was sitting at our kitchen table listening to a conference call on her phone. On my third pass hauling packages upstairs, Whitney put her phone on mute and said, "Did you buy the whole fucking store?"

"Cindy and I are sharing," I said on the way out for the final load.

"This explains why Jeff accused you of being a lesbian in text message," she said then went back to her call.

That night, Cindy was as pretty as I ever saw her when she got back in the car. "Who are these idiots that say prostitution is degrading? It was the best night ever with a man. I came three times. He opened an eighty dollar bottle of wine and fed me stuff I can't pronounce. He ate my pussy!"

"Do you want me to drive you to the Quickmart?" I asked.

"Fuck that place," she said. "I'm a hoe. Mind if I sleep over then you can run me to Roger's place in the morning?"

Not wanting to ruin Cindy's night, I didn't tell her I slept in the guestroom when Whitney had PMS. I let her have the bed and stayed up all night trying to catch up on my transcription job. After Cindy spent two hours with Roger, we stopped off at the bank.

They refused to take the seven hundred fifty dollars she made in exchange for an extension on paying the rest but we didn't let it ruin the day. I slept some, worked some and played Lexi impersonating Cindy for a while.

It was impossible not to get hard and feel pretty with guys shit talking me. I got myself so high, I sent an IM to Chuck.

"We cool?" he sent.

"Yeah, sorry I flaked on you...trying to figure it out."

"It got out of control...hope I didn't push you farther than you wanted to go."

I thanked him then went downstairs to work on the renovation. It was really weird to put on jeans and boots and get nasty smelling. I finished mudding and taping the room then cleaned up and made dinner for Whitney shirtless, wearing a sarong with a beaded hemp ankle bracelet, clear painted toes and fingers. She'd been on me for years to do it. I even used the eyeliner like she wanted.

"Where did you sleep last night?" she asked as she came in from the garage.

I pointed to the living room couch.

"I asked you a fucking question, Alex," she said.

"The couch," I said. "Would you like some red wine with dinner? It might make you feel a little better."

"You're a fag now?" she asked then pulled off my sarong. I stood there not trying to hide. She whacked the top of my cock but I didn't move. "You're not sleeping with your wife any more."

She stomped to the dining room and sat at the head of the table. "It smells like shit in here from that drywall. This food looks like shit. I should smash this plate over your faggot head."

I stood naked while she ate then cleaned up the kitchen. While she caught up on her emails, I prepared the spa heating the basalt stones for her massage.

Though nearly delirious from the lack of sleep, I walked into the office and took Whitney's hand. To the soothing sounds and smells, my hands worked through an abdominal massage then I placed her on her stomach and moved the stones onto her back.

Once she relaxed, my finger slipped between her legs. I pushed it inside her and held it there. Slowly I worked my fingers over her touching her just how she wanted to be touched until I felt her ready to orgasm. Three fingers opened her at the moment she went over.

"If your faggot cum had worked, I wouldn't be going through this," she screamed out. "I hate you Alex. You worthless little wimp. All I'd have to do is sit where Chad had been sitting and I'd be knocked up."

frezrevup
frezrevup
409 Followers