Whitney's Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frezrevup
frezrevup
409 Followers

"I love you," I said. "It's me, not you."

"You didn't seem jealous at all of Chad," she said. "You know he wants to fuck me."

"I was just doing what you wanted. It would kill me if you left. It's killing me that I hurt you, Whitney."

"Do you want to wear panties today?" she asked.

"Sure," I answered hoping it was the right one.

"You can't wear panties. You can't suck cock. You wear your stupid boy clothes unless I tell you different."

Chapter 8

After Whitney left, I was a little lost.

It felt weird to be free of worrying about Cindy's house payment and the constant pressure to wear women's clothes and submit to men. I enjoyed being alone with no real concerns as I worked on the house all afternoon. Jeff texted me a couple of times so I turned off the phone achieving hours of electronic device peace.

Around three I threw my clothes in the wash. I went upstairs and took the clear polish off my nails and started a bath. After a few moments of hesitation, I added bubble bath and scented oil, lit candles and turned on soft music. A couple of times, my toes poked out of the water to turn on the spigot before I began doing it in a way that looked feminine and sexy.

No assessment existed one way or the other. So what? My legs could look that way and it didn't mean a thing. I posed my other body parts. I put my hair up in a big clip and turned my back to the mirror rising up so that the top of my butt was out of the water but hidden in bubbles. I put one arm over my head and the other across my chest as if I were covering my breasts. It got me stone hard.

I drained the tub and washed the bubbles off in the shower. Walking around naked making sure to look sexy with every glance at the mirrors in the room, I turned off the music and blew out the candles. On the computer, I looked at all the pictures Whitney took of me. It brought up the urge to paint my toes and wear high heels. I missed Chuck's lingerie.

Instead, I went to the guestroom and took a nap naked drifting off thinking about how pretty I was. If nothing else came from all this, at least I learned it was no crime to want to feel soft and feminine and pretty once in a while.

The next thing I remembered was the sound of my mother-in-law shouting, "Oh my god!" My eyes opened as I recalled that I was naked in the downstairs bedroom and all my clothes were upstairs.

"Alex," Whitney shouted. "Get down here."

Whitney had never let anyone visit our house. She didn't want them to see how horrible our place looked until it was completely redone. The door to the bedroom was wide open. Ava and Rip and Whitney were all coming down the hall.

I didn't even have a towel.

"I was taking a nap," I called out just before someone passed the door.

"You deserve one, boy," Rip said stomping into the bedroom. He was so big I felt like he could carry me around in his shirt pocket. "You're a fucking magician. It's a completely different house."

"It's fantastic," Ava said. Rip didn't get that reaction out of her with a four carat diamond ring.

They were all in the room now. They stared at me still tucked under the covers. Whitney's evil grin opened up on her face.

"Aren't you going to get out of bed?" she asked.

"After finishing the drywall, I put my work clothes in the dryer then laid down," I said.

"He was out all night," Whitney said but Rip heard none of it.

"Give the boy a chance to put his skivvies on," Rip said. "Let's take a look at that patio out back."

I tried to get Whitney's attention but she purposely didn't look at me. I had no idea what the hell to wear. Once the slider opened, I shot upstairs and paced around trying to decide.

Whitney didn't allow shorts or jeans, anything like that she thought looked trashy. I had suits and my one set of work clothes which were in the dryer.

I put on the leggings. When I saw the bulge, I panicked and reached around from behind to grab my crank and pull it between my legs. I put on the white shirt and headed downstairs.

Ava hugged me as I stepped outside. She kissed me on both cheeks. "You look great, Alex. We're blown away with the changes you've made."

"All two-by-six construction, the architectural singles, triple pane windows," Rip said, "Top quality work."

Whitney planned something. It wasn't this. I could see her frustration building especially when nothing was said about my clothes and my hair being pulled back into a pony tail.

"Let me run back inside and make drinks for everyone. May I interest you in a little something to eat?"

"Oh, don't go to any trouble," Ava said.

Rip got his double Knob Creek with one rock, Ava her white Russian, Whitney refused sparkling water. The crew perused the rest of the house while I made spring rolls for the ladies and mini gouda steak burgers with sweet potato fries for Rip.

Everyone gathered around the island on bar stools while I worked.

"You should have been an interior decorator, Alex," Ava said. "You keep this place immaculate too."

That was it. The tips of Whitney's ears were red. She was going to say something crazy. "I brought you over to give you some news. Alex has done something terrible."

Her parents weren't ready to hear anything negative. They both stopped for a moment before changing expressions.

"We're going to have to put off having a baby for while," she said. It was the equivalent of a hydrogen bomb. "Tell them about last night, Alex."

All heads spun in my direction. Who knows why but I stayed dead calm inside. These people had been so nice to me, I felt comfortable with them though they could be ten times meaner than Whitney.

"I went to a party and gave men oral sex for money."

They didn't speak for a second as my confession processed through their minds. The complete lack of outrage from her parents sparked Whitney's.

"He's dressing up in women's clothes," she shouted. "Look at him. He's wearing leggings and pony tail."

Rip loved the steak burgers. He plopped another one in his mouth and touched his glass for me to pour a refill. "I'm not seeing how that keeps me from getting a grandbaby. Raise a hand if it's a big shocker that Alex has a soft side to him."

"He blew half an Army base," Whitney said.

"Watch the language, dear," Ava said.

"What do you expect? His parents were a couple of New Age pot heads. They had him playing with dolls when he was little," Rip said then stopped to slug down his drink. "It's not like he voted for Obama or something."

"Mom..?" Whitney pleaded.

"Dad will spend more time with him," Ava said. "He'll take him on a couple of gambling junkets with the boys."

"I'll pay for you kids to go down to the Caymans for a couple of weeks," Rip said. "One more of those burgers will do it, Alex...those things are gawddamn delicious...walk around naked for a couple of days I guarantee he'll figure out where his crank goes. Won't you Alex?"

"I will, Rip," I said. "But maybe I should finish the renovation first. They say babies get asthma from construction dust and glues for carpets and stuff. Whitney can help me with my problem in the meantime."

"Yeah, and you should probably make a girl too," Rip said. "I'm still not too sure about you trying to raise a boy."

"How did you like the tempura sauce?" I asked.

"See what I mean?" he asked pointing at me while he looked at them. "Nope, that one wasn't enough, Ales, make me another burger."

Chapter 9

"I told my parents that my husband is a cocksucker and they barely flinched," Whitney said standing in the master bedroom after her parents went home.

"I'm sorry they are so hard on you," I said.

"Don't blame them, it's your fault," Whitney snapped. "I'm keeping that picture of you and Cindy in witch costumes as my screensaver. It will be a constant reminder of the day you hurt me worse that I've ever been hurt before. And you wonder why I have trouble opening up."

She paced around the kitchen then swept her keys off the bar. "Don't think this is over. My back is against the wall. I have no choice but to do something. Clean up and wait for me."

While she was gone I went back over the last week. I had done her wrong and favored Cindy over her. Any kind of sex stuff should have been discussed with my wife. It all got jumbled up. I was a horrible dick to her. When she walked back in the door, I had a whole speech ready.

"Hi, baby," Whitney said. "Go put on your dark pin stripe suit. We're going to have a night out."

Forget what I said about the way Whitney dressed. She wore a long backless red gown with her dark black hair piled up on her head. She had no underwear on. You could see her entire silhouette.

"I'm going to hurt myself," I said pointing at the pole in my pants.

"That's the plan," she said.

It's impossible to explain how sexy it was to see someone as dominating as her be feminine and flirty. She knew every button to push with me and she kept her fingers on them all. I loved her neckline and she showed it to me. She'd touch her finger to it if I forgot it for a second. She'd run her finger around the rim of her glass because she knew it made me crazy. She'd eat so daintily I thought I was going to blow my balls off.

That night in bed she kept reaching over the pillow between us to touch my cock or run her hand over me. She'd let me play around a little then shoved my hand away. "No, you're gay," she'd say.

I stayed hard all night long.

Sunday morning, despite another night without sleep, I raced downstairs, made breakfast and served Whitney in bed.

My wife loved Belgian waffles. She went right after them then she stopped herself for a moment and started to smile. "You are so gay...I could feel you tingling all over as dad was gobbling up your burgers. Chad too."

I grinned. "I was excited by it."

"It made me tingle too," she said. "I love seeing you be so submissive. I love it when people compliment all the stuff you do around here. They know that I wear the pants and how eager you are to please me."

"I wear the capris."

It was easy to say Whitney was a controlling bitch. But I never did. I don't think I could have handled a minute of the pressure her parents put on her from the moment she was born. Who's going to shrug off their son-in-law having a suck fest in women's clothes and put the blame on their daughter for not having a baby?

We shared a laugh then agreed to go out for a trail run.

She started teasing me from the beginning. "I guess it's not a big shocker that you have a soft side. How many straight interior designers are there? Hair stylists? Cosmetologists? Nail Technicians? Spa technicians? You peg the gay meter."

"Does it make me gay that guys have paid $250 for a picture of me in a dress?" I asked.

"Or it could be the fact you blew the black army...straight guys do that all the time."

"Quit it, Whitney," I said. "You know this is giving me a boner. I'm dog tired to begin with. I can't keep up with you like that."

"Oh you can keep up with me. You're so light in the loafers you prance along like a little fairy."

"Stop it."

"Hah, I can see it," she said. "Did it make you all mushy inside to serve Chad? Did you touch your little button?"

Whitney was so pretty with her hair up with little tendrils of sweat stuck to her neck and that dynamite smile. Boner and all I raced in front of her and blocked her path. She slammed into me and we crashed to the ground together. Right in the middle of the trail we attacked each other. Whitney ripped off her sports bra and I sucked at her sweaty nipples while pulling my cock out of my pants. She pushed her shorts aside and despite it being the day her period was to start, she let me drive into her with her on top of me.

It was hot and dusty and we were soaking wet. Her pussy was incredible, her kisses wanting and insistent. At the moment I was about to lose control, she grabbed her bra and jumped up.

"Beat me home and you can cum inside me. If I win, you have to be my little slut tonight."

If you didn't already know, it's impossible to run with blue balls. I could barely walk much less run. Whitney was showered and dressed when I came in through the kitchen.

"I win," she cheered. "And you win too, Alex. I think you're going to like my surprise."

"Does it include me getting off?" I asked. I pointed to my boner. "I'm dying."

"Oh, let me look at that little guy and help you right now," she said. Whitney dropped to her knees in the middle of the kitchen and pulled down my running shorts. "Is it this little testicle?"

My wife licked my right nut making me so weak I had to grab the counter to hold myself up.

"Maybe it's the one hiding from me," she said then took her tongue across my left nut. The pain became so intense I begged for her to stop.

"How about my little tiger?" she asked. "Want Whitney to lick all of her sweet tasting pussy juices off of you?"

"Whitney, please, I can't take it."

She put her finger and thumb at the tip of me and slowly licked my cock from base to head all the way around. She moaned and made slurping noises and kept telling me how good her cunt tasted before taking me all the way down her throat.

"Thank you, oh shit, thank you," I said, but as soon as the words were out of my mouth, she pulled away.

"Do you like to be trashy?" she asked.

"Yes," I said and she sucked me down again. I closed my eyes from the pleasure and pain.

"Do you like to play a hooker?"

"Yes, Whitney, please, I'll do anything?"

"Do you like to play with your little button in front of boys?"

"I can't..."

"Do you?"

"Yes."

Whitney sucked me down her throat hard and fast five or six times. I started screaming out.

"I want to watch a fat cock open that tiny little ass of yours, sweetheart," she said. "Do you want to lose your cherry tonight?"

"Just let me cum. I'll fuck every cock in the state, just let me cum."

"Chad?"

"Yes."

"Jeff?"

I tried to hesitate but she came up off of me.

"Yes, yes, Jeff can fuck me stupid."

Whitney stood and carried me upstairs kissing me with the taste of us all over her mouth. She dropped me on my feet in the shower and cut on the cold water.

Three minutes in an ice cold shower did nothing for me. Whitney pulled me out drenched head to toe and pushed the tip of an enema bottle up my ass and squeezed. Somehow the warmth from the heat of the solution gave me some relief until it wanted to come back out.

"Look up at me, baby," she said. "Gotta have a clean little puss if you're going to get fucked."

The pain from my balls when I expelled the water pushed me to the edge of sanity. I cried out pleading for release but Whitney made me clean myself out until the water ran clear.

"Good little bitch," she said. "Are you my little bitch?"

"Yes, Whitney, I'm your little bitch."

"Go get in the bedroom and lay over the bench at the end of the bed. Point your little button at the full length mirror."

I did as she asked. My balls hurt but I was so excited I didn't feel it any more. My lust overrode anything else. It was so nasty to be on my knees with my legs spread and my button exposed, I was close to cumming without touching myself.

"You sure you're clean, baby?"

"Yes, Whitney. I want to touch my button until I cum."

"You can, sweetheart. I know you're hurting so bad. You want a cock in that pretty little rosebud, don't you? Look in that mirror at it all pink and puckered and ready for a prick."

"Yes."

She laid down on the bed with her mouth in front of mine. "You sure you're clean?"

"Yes."

"Put two fingers in my mouth," she said. "I'll be your lube. Come on nasty girl. Is your ass that clean?"

She opened her mouth and I put my fingers in then onto my button. I whimpered at the sensation then let out little cries of ecstasy as I ran my fingers all over the outside of my hole.

"You're a little bitch in heat, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Put those fingers back in my mouth."

The thought that regardless of how much cleaning, my wife, would let me put those fingers into her mouth pushed me over the edge. I knew she'd planned to torture me much longer, but there was no holding back, cum shot out of me all over the bench, the carpet and my chest. I tried to block the spray to limit the mess but brushed against my cock causing another eruption.

I ended up curled on the floor cumming over myself crying out over and over.

"Look how you're laying," Whitney said then stepped over me. She took my fingers and put them in her mouth then ran my fingers through the pile of my wet cum on our hardwood floor. On my side with one knee up and the other straight down, it was easy to access my button again.

"That's just how a bitch lays when she's ready to breed. You're still in heat aren't you?"

Cumming did nothing to reduce my urges. I was full of lust, my breaths so short and labored it was hard to say anything more than one word at a time, "Yes," I finally choked out.

With another shower, I came down from the orgasm but the blind desire never went away, all of it centered on my little cherry.

Whitney wouldn't let me put on make-up or polish. She made me shave off my patch of pubic hair. I applied oil and lotion to my skin until it was soft as butter.

When she showed me the orange spandex micro mini she wanted me to wear, I knew why she got me so excited. It was straight whore especially with the white platform strappy heels. I looked like a transvestite hooker getting into the car but it didn't matter. The ache to get to touch that little button again was the only thing driving my thoughts.

Chapter 10

We drove to the seedy part of town with my pussy throbbing. Whitney had nothing to sexually satisfy me unless she brought a dildo to fuck my ass.

We stopped at an old motel along a six lane highway. There were a few dirty looking prostitutes hanging around the window of the motel office waiting to get their rooms. Cars honked and men yelled as they passed.

I couldn't believe Whitney would let the tires of our car cross a parking lot of a place so filthy but she handed me twenty six dollars in wadded up fives and ones to go pay for a room.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" a large black woman in a stained white tube top and jean skirt asked. Her feet looked like they hadn't been washed in days. I could smell her.

"Meeting someone," I said.

"Let me see you out front, the only pecker getting shoved up your ass tonight will be your own."

In my state, I like the degradation. A man called out of the car that he wanted to fist fuck me. "I bet you could take a fist up that cunt," he shouted. The disgusting fat ass behind the window told me he'd cover the room for a trip around the world. It made me feel cheap and used; a slut that would do anything for the next cock that came along.

The two bed hotel room was shockingly large. It was probably a nice suite in the old days but no one bothered to update the décor since the Kennedy administration.

"Take everything off and wait in the bathroom," Whitney said.

Minutes later there was a knock on the door. I was surprised to hear a woman's voice. It was someone that knew Whitney. Maybe she was a little older. Clearly it was someone that was in command.

"Come out, Lexi," Whitney said.

"Oh, its got a fag name too," the woman said. "Don't look at me motherfucker or I'll poke your fucking eyes out. You make me sick."

There was a guy about six feet tall and pretty thin standing next to the woman. All I thought when I saw him was how clean he looked. He had perfectly cut and combed blonde hair parted on the side, but almost no hair on his body. He was naked except for a brand new pair of white ankle socks. Though half a foot taller and twenty pounds heavier, I could beat his ass any time I wanted to, a five year old baby had more muscle definition.

frezrevup
frezrevup
409 Followers