Whitney's Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frezrevup
frezrevup
409 Followers

The guy was up on his knees rubbing his elbow when I faced the woman.

"Give me the room key," I said.

She looked over my shoulder at the black guy. He didn't want any more. I was a college wrestler for goodness sake, and a damn good one at that.

"Don't look at him. Give me the key."

She handed it over. I flicked it into the other room and went for my wife.

"No," Whitney said.

"You don't have a choice," I told her.

"Not here," she said.

"Here."

"It's filthy. I haven't had a shower...Your faggot sperm."

I picked her up and carried to the other room. I tossed her on the bed.

"Oh, fuck you," she said. "I not some pussy that wants to fuck you in the ass. I'll fucking kill you."

It was Xena, but it didn't matter. The woman shut the adjoining door and left.

Oh, I took an ass beating worse than the last one I got at the hotel. Rip and Ava still laugh about my mugshot. Police were called nearly immediately but they were to afraid to come into the room until the SWAT team arrived. By the time they got the courage to break down the door, what they saw made them close it and give us a few more minutes before hauling us off to jail in bed sheets.

I think they knew. After showering and putting on some clothes, I made Rip steak and eggs to go with his bourbon, and Whitney and Ava Belgian waffles. Once they were eating, Rip asked, "What the hell happened? I had to pay three grand for the damage. I could have bought the fucking hotel for ten."

"Consider it a present," I said.

He paused for a moment too interested in another bite of his steak to rush and answer. "For what?" he asked.

"If I may interrupt breakfast..." I said.

We walked upstairs to the room next to our master bedroom.

"Did you get another promotion?" Ava asked Whitney since I was about to open the door to her office.

"He's kept it locked," Whitney said. "I guess I always knew. I know now, but I don't want to ruin the surprise."

I unlocked the door and Ava opened it.

"Pink paint?" Rip asked. "So you're sure it's a girl."

"When did..." Ava started to asked but stopped.

They took a good look at us and then at each other and we all laughed.

"We were just waiting until I finished the renovations," I said.

"They say that construction dust causes asthma in babies," Whitney said.

Now I'm rocking Athena waiting for Whitney to get home from her business trip. Later on, Professor Goodman's bringing Cindy and the kids over to see our daughter for the first time. I hope my little girl grows up to be just like her mom.

frezrevup
frezrevup
409 Followers