Who are You?

Story Info
Girl has an out of this world lover.
2.2k words
4.25
19.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ed0613
Ed0613
154 Followers

Scene: It is early morning in the bedroom of a small but tastefully decorated apartment in Boston, Massachusetts. Diffused light is filtering in from a window with the drapes drawn. An attractive young woman who apparently has been asleep sits up in the bed. The sheet that was covering her falls, exposing beautiful, full, well-rounded, creamy breasts. She is obviously nude underneath the sheet. She is groggy and rubbing her eyes.

"Oh! What... What's happening? Oh my God! Who are you?" She snatches the sheet up to cover her upper torso.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you."

"Who are you and what are you doing in my bedroom!"

"I'm James Whitlock, I used to be a colonist here in Boston but now I am a ghost, and I was watching you sleep."

"How did you get in here?"

"Usually I'm invisible and before I emerge I can walk through walls and things. I can go anywhere I want. You can see me now because I've started to materialize a little bit. Once I get like this I'm just like you."

"You're not like me, you're funny looking and I can barely see you. You've got on very weird looking clothing."

"It's only strange to you, it looks quite normal to me. I died in 1741 and these are the clothes I was wearing then."

"That was a long time ago, how did you die?"

"I was making love to Martha Connolly, Nathan Connolly's wife."

"He came home and caught you?"

"Almost, but I grabbed my clothes and ran. I was racing away on my horse when it stumbled and threw me headlong into the icy river and I drowned."

"Well, why don't you get some modern, up-to-date stuff so you don't go around scaring people?"

"I can't. I've got to wear these togs so that when I become invisible they become unseen too. If I wore modern clothing it would just fall off when I became invisible and when I materialized again I would be nude. Besides, I don't go around scaring people."

"Well you scared the shit out of me and you're almost invisible now, I can still see right through you. But wait, I can still see your hand coming towards me. Stop that! I think I felt your hand touch my boob."

"Yeah, unfortunately all you can feel it is just a feather touch. But I can feel everything and I like it! Take your hands and the sheet away and let me kiss you on the breast."

"Not on your life! Who the hell do you think you are?"

"I'm the gentleman that's been watching you for the last few months and I know your name is Karen and that you like to be kissed on the breasts or 'boobs' as you call them."

"I don't think you're a gentleman spying on me like that. What makes you think I like being kissed on the tits?"

"I saw you and your ex-boyfriend doing things. I saw him kissing and sucking on your breasts and I saw you holding his head tight against you. I got so excited I almost had an orgasm and materialized right there."

"Oh God, what else did you see?"

"I saw everything! I watched the two of you fornicating. I even saw him kiss your vagina and I saw him put his penis in your mouth. I did materialize then but you were so busy you didn't see me."

"I must be dreaming!"

"No, you're not dreaming. I woke you up."

"I was having a very erotic dream and this is just an extension of that."

"You were having a very erotic dream because I was rubbing your vagina with my fingers. As you've noticed, you can only feel a feather touch from me so it must have been very pleasant to you. I know you seemed to be enjoying it and there was moisture seeping out of you. You were even moaning."

"Oh God, this is very embarrassing. You were rubbing my pussy while I was asleep?"

"Yes, you seemed to be enjoying it and you shouldn't be embarrassed, I've seen you do other things that were unheard of in my day but seem to be quite acceptable now."

"Like what?"

"Well, for instance, yesterday I saw you put that vibrating thing into yourself and push it back and forth until I believe you had an orgasm. It was so intense and exciting that I materialized again and went into the other room where I abused myself."

"You mean you jacked off when you saw me masturbating?"

"Yes, I think that's what you call it nowadays. I have a lot of trouble with today's vocabulary. I really wanted to put my penis in you then."

"Does a ghost have a cock? Did you have a climax and shoot your ghostly jizzum all over my apartment?"

"Of course I have a cock. I think when you say jizzum you mean semen. I had a wonderful climax but unfortunately, my 'jizzum' is just like me, invisible, although it does sparkle a little at times."

"Well, I'm not comfortable discussing my sex life with a ghost, especially one who has told me that he was feeling my pussy while I was asleep. It made me very horny and you rubbing my boob doesn't help."

"If by horny you mean sexually excited, I am too. My 'cock' as you call it, is very hard."

"A ghost with a hard oh? I'd like to see that."

"I'll show it to you, but remember nobody has seen it for over 270 years. I don't want you to be disappointed."

"What difference does it make if I'm disappointed? Besides I've seen plenty of them, big ones, small ones and some no bigger than a weenie. Show it to me."

"My trousers are different than the ones people wear today. I have to undo them at the waist and slide them down my legs. Unfortunately I'm not wearing any underclothes because I didn't have a chance to put them on when I ran from Nate Connolly. There, can you see alright?"

"Wow, that's pretty good size and it would be a nice one if it wasn't so grey and flimsy looking. Can I touch it?"

"Of course, I would like that, just remember that the more excited I get, the more I materialize."

"It's very wispy, I really can't feel much. You must not be very excited."

"Well I am excited and I'm getting even more so. What you are doing feels very good. Move your hand up and down. Oh, that's the way and I really like it. Please don't stop."

"Look, I'm not going to jack you off no matter what or who you are."

"Please, I'll do it to you! I'll even use my mouth like your boyfriend did; you really seem to like that."

"I'm not sure I want a ghost to eat my pussy. Have you ever done it before?"

"No, but I've seen lots of live people doing it since I've been a ghost."

"For some reason you seem to have filled in a little bit. I know your cock feels more solid. Ah... what is your tongue like? Is it good and solid or is it flimsy too?"

"Why don't you just lie back in the bed and let me show you."

"I'm not sure about that... Oh, your dick is getting very hard and very solid. Hey, how did you get the sheet off me? I never saw you move."

"I can do things like that. Now, you just stay there and keep holding my cock. Move around a little so I can touch, what did you call it, your pussy? There, how is that?"

"Ooh, I thought your fingers would be cold. I can barely feel you touching me. It feels like you're caressing me with a feather. Strangely enough, it's quite pleasant. Do you want to try with your tongue?"

"If I do, you'll have to let go of my cock and I don't want that."

"I'll tell you what, climb up on the bed and get into the '69' position and then I can do you while you do me."

"I don't understand."

"Straddle my face and you can put your dick in my mouth and I'll give you a blow job while you eat my pussy."

"I understand that. I've never eaten pussy so you'll have to tell me what to do."

"I think it will come naturally once you start."

"OK I'll try it the way you said. Oh! I like that with my penis in your mouth! It feels just like a very soft vagina. Can I move it in and out?"

"MMMFP... No, I don't want you fucking my face. You just hold still and I will do all to work up here. You just pay attention to business down there. Oh, that's it. I can feel your tongue now. It's nice and warm and quite solid."

"This is nice, I rather like the taste of it."

"Quit talking and do it!"

For the next few minutes there is no conversation, just some moaning, grunts, slurps and other unusual sounds.

15 minutes later.

"Oh my God James, you are good. Are you sure Martha Connolly didn't teach you that or maybe you learned how to eat pussy in ghost school?"

"No, I've never done that before but I really liked it. I really liked your, what did you call it a blowjob? Can I turn around and put my penis in you?"

"I don't know; did you bring a condom?"

"What's a condom?"

"Oh, I forgot that you wouldn't know about that. It's a rubber sleeve you put over your cock to contain your semen and keep me from getting pregnant."

"Ghost semen has no body to it at all. I don't even think you can feel it. Could you taste it in your mouth?"

"Oh my god, did you cum in my mouth?"

"I think so, open your mouth and let me see if you sparkle inside. Yeah, see, I told you that you couldn't taste it."

"No, I couldn't taste it and I don't think there's anything in there any way. What's with you? You seem to be fading away."

"I'm so relaxed that I have lost the ability to stay visible. Oh my goodness, I think I'm going to dematerialized."

"Wait, don't go. What about your offer to fuck me?"

"I don't think I can...."

"Shit, where did he go? Come back you insubstantial bastard! You got me all horny and you're going to help me one way or the other. I can hear you whispering somewhere."

She sits in the bed for quite a few minutes, seething. She finally gives up in disgust, gets out of the bed, goes into the bathroom and returns with a battery powered, penis shaped vibrator. She turns it on, inserts it into her vagina, lays back and closes her eyes.

"MMM, I think that's going to do it."

A faint, distant voice says, "Wait, I'm back, let me help you."

"Is that you James? Where did you go?"

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. I can't stay materialized unless I am motivated or excited about something. What you did to me was so relaxing I just faded away. Seeing you with that device has excited me again. Please let me replace it with my penis and put it in you. I'm sure it would be better than that buzzing thing."

"Well, I do want to do it but how? I don't want to get on top of you, I'm afraid there's not enough of you to support me."

"Why don't you get on your hands and knees and let me get behind you? That's the way Martha and I were doing it when Nat came home. She still had all of her clothes on, she just took her bloomers off and I threw the skirt of her dress up over her back."

"You weren't going in her back door were you?"

"No, I climbed up on the shed and went through her bedroom window."

"That's not what I meant, I mean.... Never mind. How's this?"

"That's wonderful! You have a delightful rear end. How does this feel?"

"That's kind of wispy, I can barely feel you. Are you sure it's in?"

"That is a terrible question to ask a gentleman! I know that it has been more than 270 years but I think I still remember how to do it!"

"Okay, it's getting better now. I can feel you and... UGH!!! I think you hit bottom."

"I hope I didn't hurt you."

"No, not all, I just wasn't expecting that much from you. Keep doing what you're doing, it feels very good. I like it when you hold my hips like that."

Again, there is a period of silence punctuated by a series of grunts, groans, sighs and a squeal now and then.

Finally there is a prolonged moan and Karen says, "My god James, you sure did remember how to do it. I thought it was wonderful, how was it for you? James? James where are you? James! You God damn colonist bastard get your ass back here and hold me! I give you your first piece of ass in 270 years and you desert me? When I get hold of you, you're gonna wish Nat Connolly had caught you back in 1741!"

30

1-27-2013

Ed0613
Ed0613
154 Followers