Who Are You?

Story Info
An interrogation, of sorts.
801 words
4.15
15.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who are you?"

His voice is rough as he kneels behind me. I hesitate, twisting my hands in the cuffs binding me to the bed.

"Who are you?"

His voice rises in urgency. I feel the head of his cock brush against the sticky wet skin between my legs. He has to know I hate this part. Why does he make me do this every damn time? My voice cracks as I whisper.

"Your baby girl slut Sir."

The last word ends on a low moan as his cockhead pushes into me. He chuckles.

"Good Girl."

His hand strokes my lower back before sliding down my hip and tickling my aching clit. I swallow hard, my neck pushing against the tight leather collar. He has already spent hours teasing me, smiling as he positioned the vibrating egg against my clit, grinning as he played with the settings, watching me with those cool brown eyes as I writhed on the bed, moaning and pleading for him to let me cum for God sakes! I must have been on the edge a dozen times already and I was desperate. I wiggle my hips eagerly, wanting more but he laughs and goes back to petting my hip. I bite my lip to keep from crying out. His voice growls, deep and hot.

"Who am I?"

I know this one by heart.

"You are my Master, my Daddy, my One true Owner, Sir"

Another inch slips inside me, and I silently curse him. I know he has to want it as much as me. Why can't he just give me what I want for once? Because it's fun for him to see me like this says the little voice inside my head.

SLAP! I jump as his hand comes down hard on my asscheek, stinging it. His voice still has that deep growl to it.

"I asked you a question bitch! Pay attention!"

Did he? My mind must have wandered.

"Please Master, I didn't hear you"

He sighs and pulls out of me until he is just barely inside.

"Listen carefully girl, or you'll get an ass tanning instead of my cock! What is your purpose in life?"

My hands twisted again "To serve you in every way Master."

Three inches in.

"Daddy please!" I beg him, before I even realize what I'm doing. I feel him lean down, his laugh warm in my ear.

"Does my little slut girl want her Daddy's dick?" He leans back again. His hand strokes my ass now, soothing the slight sting from the slap. "Well... you have been good lately... but there was that incident with the dishes..." His voice trails off. I wince as I remember the look on his face as he gazed at the shattered dish on the floor. I had been setting the table and dropped one of the good china plates in the dining room. I have a flash of guilt before my mind is wiped blank. His cock his moving inside me, slow lazy strokes in and out. I moan.

"Please Daddy... please let your little girl cum... I need it so badly..." His fingers dig into my hips, holding me steady. My world has been reduced to the ache in my body, his cock pushing against my clit as it slides into me, I know this is his way of asserting his control over me, even when he doesn't need to. And damn, do I love him for it.

His hand slaps my ass again, gently this time. "Hush girl. Daddy will take care of you. Doesn't he always?"

I nod, even though I'm sure he has his eyes closed. He knows my answer anyway. I can feel the wave building again, my cunt is dripping juice, soaking the bed beneath me. All I can hear is his panting breath above me and the sliding sounds as his cock pushes faster into me, I'm so close, don't let him stop, please God don't let him stop....

"DADDY! PLEASE! PLEASE NOW!" The scream scores my throat, my hips push back urgently, it's going to happen whether he says yes or not.

"Cum girl" It's barely a whisper but that's all I need to let my cunt contract around him and I scream louder, I can feel his cock pulsing in me, he is cumming as well, the warm sperm splashing against my cervix, but all this barely registers as I squirm, gasping out my love for him, my devotion to him, then as quickly as it welled up inside me, it is gone. All that is left is a whimper before I collapse onto the bed. He pants as he crawls over me, kissing me on the cheek and whispering the words I live to hear.

"Daddy loves you baby girl."