Who Ava Did Next

Story Info
Life after Sixville 2.
5.5k words
4.43
42.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

+++++++++++++

Prologue

+++++++++++++

"I am uncertain of the formalities, but one imagines our allegiance to your demon mother has been automatically transferred to the new incumbent...." The blonde woman trailed off.

Her companion, a stunning brunette, glared at her through narrowed eyes.

"The old queen was weak, I kept her that way. It was only through my influence at her court that you were ever granted access." She replied, menacingly.

"And now? Can you really stand against those rallied against you?" Dr Schroeder inquired, a snide smile on her perfect lips.

"The Succubae nation is dispersed, my people fugitives from the Church and their allies. Both are too distracted to bother with me and rumours of ancient prophecies. The time for me to strike is now!" The demoness snarled. "You know what I want and I know what you want...." She whispered, sliding a vial across the marble tabletop.

Ava Schroeder raised a perfectly groomed eyebrow.

"It's a very small sample." She complained.

"Forgive me, here was I thinking you were a scientist." The hell's daughter sneered. " Synthesise it..."

"....." The German woman was about to speak.

"I believe that you have sufficient lust and malice to activate the substance." Claudine, the other woman, said anticipating the question. She smiled, satisfied that Ava was hers now.

++++++++++++

What Ava Did Next

++++++++++++

She sat in her vehicle, on a quiet suburban street, watching the man.

She stroked the icy vial on a chain around her neck. It was almost beating, throbbing against her skin. As if alive?

No...she dismissed the thought.

She thought back to the day before, the fifth day of testing the synthetic substance, the vial's reactions to every man she passed.

The strongest reaction had been to this man, the one unaware of her observation.

Ava had passed him in a supermarket. He'd been grocery shopping with his family. Ava had smiled as she watched his pretty African-American wife and adorable little girl.

Yes, he was the one and he had no idea what was about to happen to him.

Ava was looking at him now, looking at his back. Her support team had tracked him down. His name was Ted Wells, aged 31.

Her gaze admired his broad shoulders, his slim waist. His t-shirt had ridden up as he worked, exposing skin and the waistband of his boxers. She imagined herself getting into those underpants, gripping on to his cute ass as she sucked on his eager cock...she'd run her hands down those thick thighs.

God, she was wet now, wet enough that she could smell it in the confines of the car.

+++++++++++++

"You building this all by yourself?" She called out as she approached him from behind.

At the sound of the unexpected voice, Ted turned around. She had time to look at his ash blonde hair, his brown eyes and friendly smile.

"It's not much, but it'll be ours. A proper family home." He replied, unable to keep the pride from his voice.

"Family?" Ava queried, as she gazed at his sweaty tee, his pecs and nipples visible through the wet fabric.

"My wife, Claire and daughter, Molly." He said, extracting a photo from his wallet.

"They're lovely." Ava said, honestly. It made what she was about to do all the sweeter. She moved closer.

"They sure are." Ted beamed, taking the picture back.

Ava wondered if he'd able to smell her arousal.

"So do you live around here, Miss...?" He asked, suddenly cautious after catching a strange look in the woman's eyes.

"Ava Schroeder." She introduced herself; one hand unstoppering the tiny bottle nestled in her cleavage.

"Ted Wells, pleased to meet you." He said abstractedly. His soulful eyes were drawn to the stranger's chest.

He was aware that he was staring rudely, but he could not draw his gaze away. Her cinnamon perfume was very alluring...

His thoughts stopped.

She smiled, he was bewitched.

She reached out and took hold of his left hand. He did nothing. Oh God, the power she had over him! The vial was pulsing, writhing around her neck.

Ted registered nothing as this unknown woman pulled his wedding band from his finger. She got close to him and put a hand under his t-shirt.

"All you need to know is that you're mine now, Ted." She sighed into his ear.

Ted nodded mutely.

She led him to where she was parked and sat him in the passenger seat, before getting in herself.

+++++++++

Ava studied her captive. She'd never been so turned on, so exhilarated.

She turned his compliant face towards hers and kissed him, her tongue pressing passed his lips.

Ted responded, returning the favour. He started a little mechanically at first, as if he had never been kissed, before but soon he was matching her pace.

She straddled his lap and she could feel the large hardness between his legs.

He was pliable as she pulled of his t-shirt. Ted was almost hairless, except for a golden spread across his chest and from his navel.

Awkwardly, against the roof of the car, Ava shed her own top. She positioned one of Ted's rough hands on one of her heaving breasts.

She then leant towards Ted, muffling his heavy breathing with her copious flesh.

"Aah yeah...." She groaned as his lips sucked at her through her bra. She wiggled her hips over Ted's large denim tent.

"Oh my word!" A voice suddenly cried out.

Ava looked up to the figure of an elderly woman trying to scurry away from the steamy car. The old bitch must have been able to see everything from the kerbside.

Ava was tempted to carry on and fuck the married man beneath her but the possibility of the police turning up made her pause. She couldn't be caught now, far too disruptive to her carefully laid plans.

With a painful reluctance she climbed off Ted. She'd really wished that she could have fucked him right then and there but she'd have to settle for the prospect that the passer-by would report what she had seen. Would that report get back to Ted's wife? Ava sincerely hoped so.

She glanced at Ted. The man was as docile as cattle. Perhaps a little less of Claudine's secretions next time....

+++++++++++++

Two days later

+++++++++++++

"The police say that husband was seen with another woman that evening." Mitch Lombardy stated plainly. He was a private detective and right now he was talking to Claire Wells.

"I don't know what that lady saw but I know Ted. He'd never cheat on me."

Mitch admired the certainty in her voice, and in her eyes, but he could not believe that her husband had been abducted.

"Listen, Mrs Wells..." He started to say.

"No. Wait. What man leaves all his belongings, including his car, to run off with someone else, hmm?" Claire offered, seeing the disbelief in the man's face. "Besides I'm the client, aren't I?"

Mitch held up his hands. "Can you afford me? This is not a cheap process."

"Ted made good money, so there's our savings and my dad left me some money last year...my daughter wants her daddy to come home, Mr Lombardy."

Mitch gave her an appraising look. This was one strong determined woman. If nothing else he could try and locate Mr Wells and catch him in the act of committing adultery.

"Okay, Mrs Wells. I'll take the case."

++++++++++++

Ted glanced around the room. It looked like any other room, tastefully furnished except for the chain that linked his ankle to the wall.

He could not recall leaving the site of his new home.

Testing the reach of the chain he found he could get to the small closet (with clothes in his size), to the shower and toilet, and even a couple of feet from the open door way.

"Is anyone out there?" He yelled.

There was no response.

He rubbed his chin and was surprised to find a few days worth of stubble. How long had he been asleep? Had he been drugged?

Claire must be out of her mind with worry and what on Earth had she told Molly?

He'd always sworn that he'd always been there for them, but would they know that he hadn't wanted to let them down?

He inspected the chain that bound him. There was no way that he could pick the lock or pull it from the wall.

He went to inspect the windows and discovered that they were doubled glazed and barred for extra measure.

Ted had to conclude that there was no way for him to escape or call for help.

He was so wrapped up in his actions that he didn't hear the footsteps outside.

"Hello, Ted. How are you settling in?" Ava asked, leaning against the doorframe.

Ted spun round and darted towards her.

"What the hell is going on? Who the fuck are you and where is this damn place?" He asked furiously.

Ava smiled slowly. She reached out and stroked Ted's arm in a comforting gesture.

Ted was too eager to hear her answer that he didn't shake her off.

"My name is Dr Ava Schroeder and this is Ridgeville." She explained, naming a gated community hours from Ted's home. "Let me show you something, Ted...." She whispered.

Ted's jaw dropped as Ava's light summer dress dropped to the floor, revealing her fantastic naked body.

"Hey..." Ted breathed as he took in her long legs, flat stomach and large breasts. He couldn't look away from her tits, for tattooed there were a swastika over each juicy nipple. " I don't understand..." He continued, repulsed by the evil symbol marring such perfect breasts.

"Welcome to the beating heart of Nazi America, Ted. There are colonies, just like this one, all over the country." Ava told him. "Since before the war, we've been here, infiltrating, voting, recruiting....breeding...." She concluded, her hand slipping down to cup Ted's crotch.

Ted pulled her hand away but he was too stunned to move away.

"This is insane." He exclaimed, shaking his head. "If you let me go, I won't tell anyone."

"Ted, Ted, Ted. I think you could be happy here. We can make you very happy, Ted." She promised, running a hand over her sensitive skin. " This is the start of your new life."

"I want to get back my current one. I need to get home to my wife and daughter."

"Really? You didn't seem to be thinking of them when you left them behind. Your wedding ring came off so easy." Ava growled sarcastically. " Don't you remember sucking on my tits in my car, right out on the street?

Ted was struck dumb. That could not have happened! It was beyond impossible. But his ring was gone...He rubbed at the space where the familiar comforting weight had been.

"I..." He said, lost for words.

"You left them, Ted. Do you think they know that, Ted? Can you picture your dirty wife and stupid kid at home, crying for you?"

Ted struck out, catching Ava by the arm and pulling her into the room.

"Don't ever dare...you never speak about them like that." He roared, shaking the naked woman roughly.

Ava just raised an amused eyebrow.

Disgusted, Ted flung the bitch to the floor.

Ava was enjoying herself immensely. Ted aroused her so much and a wicked thought had just occurred to her.

She opened the vial about her neck and waited a few seconds. The dosage was less this time but still strong enough that Ted's angry expression vanished. Now he looked slightly glazed over.

"Can you hear me, Ted?"

"Yeah..."

"Take off your clothes."

Ted nodded and began to comply and Ava admired his torso, shaped by hard work. She got up off the floor to run her hands over his chest.

She watched impatiently as he undid each of the buttons of his fly.

She slipped her hands under the waistband of his boxers and pushed them down with his jeans.

Ava was not disappointed by what was revealed. Even soft Ted's cock felt weighty and full in her palm.

She lowered Ted's unresisting head down to her cleavage.

"I want you to suck my tits as I watch you jerk off. That okay, Ted?

"Yeah..." Ted groaned as he ran a thumb over his purple head, the other hand playing with his balls.

"Tell me....mmmm," Ava moaned as Ted's tongue flicked over her flesh. " You ever cheated on your wife?"

"....no...."

"Feels good, doesn't it?"

"uh ha...." Ted mumbled, his mouth too occupied for words but Ava took the fastened pace of his hand as a response in the affirmative.

"You like my tits, Ted?"

"Yeah... I do..."

She pulled him down to the rug.

"Lick my tattoos, Ted. Aren't they beautiful, don't they excite you?

Ted groaned his agreement even as he greedily kissed them. Both his hands were between his legs, one tugging at his nine inches, the other cupping his balls.

"Ahhh yeahhh...." She moaned, wondering if she'd cum just from his mouth on her breasts alone. "They're better than Claire's, aren't they, Ted?"

"Yeah...." He said so easily, his consciousness so suppressed he couldn't even think to lie.

She was so wet now, hearing this man betray his wife so casually. She reached down to slick her fingers with her juices.

"Suck on this," She said, popping her tasty fingers passed Ted's lips. "Tell me, would you forget about your child just to taste me, to eat my pussy?

"Yeah....yeah...."

Ava stood up on shaky legs so that this man could enter her with his tongue.

"You like my tight pussy? Imagine how good it would feel around your cock....?"

Ted was yanking at his cock now, fast and hard.

"uuuungh...." Ted scowled as his thick white cum jettisoned in bursts all over the carpet. "hhhhhhh....hhhh...."

Ava began to grind against his flushed and breathless face. She thought about Ted's wife catching them like this, her husband buried in another woman's bush....or maybe his daughter, too young to understand what her daddy was doing with a woman who wasn't her mommy.

"Agh...yah..." She whimpered.

She thought about Ted, how soon he'd be corrupted and changed forever and all the good men that would follow him into her clutches.

"Yeah oh yeah.....ayyy....mmmmmmm...." She squealed as her own orgasm ripped through her.

++++++++++++

Ted woke up for the next morning.

No one had bothered to redress him. The memories of the previous day's infidelities came back to him in one fell swoop.

He began to cry. He had had no power over his words or deeds but that was no consolation.

He thought that quite possibly the guilt would kill him but he knew that the psycho he was enslaved by had much worse planned for him.

+++++++++++++

Mitch sat across from Mick Dunlop, Ted's partner in the construction company.

"Ted was the best foreman I ever had. Could always rely on him to get the job done." Mick informed the P.I. "I had no qualms offering him half of the business and I've never regretted it. The company couldn't be in safer hands now that I'm getting older...well, until he went missing..." He said with a miserable shrug.

"You heard the rumour that he's simply run off with another woman?"

Mick put down his cigar and looked at Mitch thoughtfully.

"There's a type of man that does that kind of thing, you know- the possibility exists." He said with a magnanimous gesture. "Ted weren't that type."

He must have seen the disbelief in Mitch's eyes because he continued.

"Some jobs we travelled outta town for. Plenty of the men, myself included, took advantage of the freedom, indulged in a little too much drink or the charms of other ladies. There's no harm right? No one gotta know!"

"But not Ted?" Inquired Mitch.

"Not once. I always admired him for it. Likes I said, you could rely on Ted. In his room early every night to call Claire and Molly."

Mitch thanked Mick for his time and promised to let him know what he uncovered.

So far everything told him that Ted was a loving husband and devoted father, too bad it gave him nothing to go on.

++++++++++++++

They'd left him alone all day, except for the maid who'd brought the food.

She had refused to speak to him however much he had pleaded with her to help him.

Though he tried to fight it, he found himself drifting off to sleep.

Once he was sound asleep a new phenomenon started. It was like a whispering through the walls. Had he been awake he'd have struggled to hear the indistinct words.

As it was he failed to wake at the sounds, full of sick ideology. The teachings of an insane cult sent subliminally to his vulnerable ears.

+++++++++++++

Ted picked at his dinner plate. His usually healthy appetite had withered in captivity.

He pushed his plate aside and got up to look out the window.

He could see the residents of this community going about their business and he knew he'd get no help from them. Everyone was so blonde and Aryan it shocked him, it was so different from own culturally diverse neighbourhood.

He pulled at his chain to no avail. He kept hope alive by believing that at some point an opportunity to escape would reveal itself. Ted knew in his heart that he'd get back to his family, where he belonged.

Until then he'd remain strong and focused against her, his enemy.

++++++++++++++

The Next Day

++++++++++++++

"Listen, you sicko, I want you to undo this fucking chain right now."

Ava chuckled. Would all the men be this much fun?

"You still want to go home, darling? Think you'll be able to suck on Claire's meagre titties and not think of mine?"

Ted clenched his fists.

"I told you. You don't have the fucking right to..." He started angrily but trailed off as he remembered her weighty breasts on his face. "Just don't..."

"You should watch your mouth, Ted, or I might have to sit on it. In fact I think I will."

Ted was paralysed at her words.

"Lay on the bed." Ava commanded, releasing the stopper on the vial around her neck.

"Please...don't..." Ted muttered, hesitant and confused; the potency was much less now. He couldn't help it though when his feet ambled over to the bed.

"Watch me, Ted." Ava instructed, knowing he was helpless to disobey.

Very slowly, and under Ted's full gaze, she shed her top, revealing her succulent tits that Ted had already sampled.

She pushed them together and ran a couple of fingers over her erect nipples. "Watch me stroke my nazi breasts, Ted. It's okay for you to want them, so soft and white. I know you want them. Ted; I can see your cock getting harder and harder in your pants."


She wriggled out of her pants to uncover her black thong panties. She gripped her ass, deliberately accentuating her figure, her hips and long legs.

Ava slipped a hand down between her legs and under the fabric.

"Like what you see, Ted?"

Ted grunted hard his assent.

Ava got onto the foot of the bed and proceeded to crawl up Ted's body very slowly, his eyes wandering over every inch of her, but lingering on her swaying breasts.

She paused to bury her face in Ted's crotch, outlining his hardness with her tongue.

In one hurried flash Ava twisted so that her body was poised over Ted's face and her own could nuzzle at his fly.

"Lick my cunt Ted. Lick my cunt and think about going home to your family with juices still slick on your lips. Would you kiss your wife, Ted, or your daughter?"

A few seconds passed and Ava wondered what was going on in Ted's submerged mind.

With a quick burst of relief Ava felt Ted's skilled hands pull back the sheer damp material, exposing her wet pussy.

Another heartbeat and she felt his warm breath. He had paused. Was this some degree of self-control? Hesitancy at the sight of an unfamiliar pussy?

"Eat me out, Ted." She whispered and there it was, his tongue working its way passed the lips of her cunt.

A thrill ran up her spine as she heard him inhale her ripe musk.

Hungry with anticipation she shoved down his pants and seized his throbbing cock, delicately sampling the pre-cum that had gathered at the top.

"Ahhh....you taste good..." She moaned before her mouth closed over the ripples and ridges of Ted's hard prick. She swallowed his inches down until her nose rested just above his heavy balls.

She started to play with his hairy gold sac and to stroke the sensitive skin hidden behind it.

12