Who Ava Did Next

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She groaned and arched her back as Ted pinched her clit lightly.

"Ahhhh.....oh ya yahh..." She whispered, trying to lick Ted's shaft between the waves of ecstasy she was experiencing. She gripped it with a thumb and two fingers and running them up and down, concentrating on its swollen head.

"Oh...Jesus..." Ted sighed, muffled as Ava's thighs straddled his face. She could feel his hot breath tease at the folds of her pussy.

Her quick tongue danced playfully over his dick and he began to writhe under her.

"aaaa mmmmmmm" He groaned, as some of her long blonde hair tumbled and teased his warm groin.

"That's it...Ted....harder..." Ava pleaded as Ted enjoyed himself eating her aching hole.

Suddenly she felt his hands on her waist and he turned her easily so he was on top and thrusting in and out of her hungry mouth.

Ava knew she was close to coming as he grunted above her, fucking her face hard, his laboured breath sending shivers down her spine.

"Uh"

"Uh"

"Uh"

Ted moaned on each stoke passed her full lips and then, her mouth was full of his sweet cum and she was swallowing every drop.

"Oohh awwww....." She whined as felt her climax building too. Ted's persistent, talented tongue seemed as if it was never going to let up....

Then, all at once, she came, like a river bursting its banks and she was thrashing about, flailing and failing to find purchase in the crumpled sheets.

After what seemed like an age Ava crawled out from under him and climbed up to kiss him.

She hoped he could taste his betrayal in her mouth.

+++++++++++++

The next day

+++++++++++++

Ted was staring at the white band on his ring finger, sadly noting that it had faded a little more.

Whilst it was there it could remind him what he was fighting for, what he had to get back to....when it was gone, would he Ava's forever? With horror he realised that part of him was nor repelled by the idea.

As much as he wanted to be wrong he knew that he was changing into the man she wanted him to be.

Ted looked up as his maid entered the room and put down a tray of food.

"Listen, please," He begged, " I just want to be with my wife and child. You've got to help me."

The girl looked at him sorrowfully but said nothing.

"I love my family. Please help me... I have a little girl. Her name is Molly. Her birthday is coming up. My wife and I have bought her a bike. Its pink and its got a little bell..." He trailed off as his voice cracked. " Its so hard to stay strong...."

Maybe he looked pathetic but the girl seemed to take pity on him. He'd touched some deep part of her.

"Stay strong, Mr Wells. Your wife is looking for you." She whispered before scurrying out the door. "Have hope."

+++++++++++++

A week later

+++++++++++++

"How can you be so sure that Ted didn't find another woman? Why won't you entertain that possibility?"

"We fell in love in high school. It happened so quick and easy and we both knew that we were meant to be together." She paused. "Ted and I grew up in the same neighbourhood but we had very different lives, back then."

Mitch nodded, encouraging her to continue.

"Ted's mother was a drunk and mean with it. Ted took care of her, picking her up from this bar and that bar. He supported this mom and his sister...I know it was tough on him."

Mitch indicated that he understood. He'd found out pretty much the same information.

"We were naïve because we were so in love, we couldn't understand that some people wouldn't want us to be together. His mom didn't want her son dating a black girl and my dad forbid me to see a boy from that sort of family."

The P.I noticed that the pretty woman held her wedding ring as she talked, as if drawing strength from it.

"Ted dropped out of school to work full time, to support his family, but to Dad he was just a no good drop out. It broke my heart that my Daddy couldn't see Ted for the way that he was. I couldn't imagine my life without Ted in it so I saw him behind my Dad's back."

"But he found out, I guess?" Mitch inquired and Claire nodded.

"He disowned me when I refused to give up Ted. Ted just took on extra shifts to help put me through school. He worked hard to support us, to provide us with a home and a good life."

"Your dad came round though...."

"Yeah," Claire said, breaking into a rare smile. "When he saw how happy Ted made me and how much Ted loved me, he just let it go....... So you see Mitch, my husband fought for us and he wouldn't just leave like this. Something bad happened to him...."

Mitch debated for a second, then made up his mind.

He pulled a folder from his brief case.

"Have you ever heard of a woman named Dr Ava Schroeder? Or a town named Sixville?" He asked.

Claire shook her head, and took the folder.

"Where did you get this?"

"A man named Dr Ryder. Seems he had a run in with Schroeder a while back. She might be the woman last seen with your husband."

Claire Wells was stunned. Here was a concrete lead. A chance to find out what had happened to Ted. She couldn't speak, as her head was too full of hope and expectation.

Mitch coughed.

"I'm taking a trip to see this Dr Ryder this weekend, to see what he has to say. I don't want you getting any false hopes."

Claire nodded, but she felt better than she had in weeks.

+++++++++++++

The next day

+++++++++++++

"There's no such thing as a faithful man, Ted. If they think they can get away with it they'll seize the opportunity to fuck the first available piece of ass that comes along."

Ted didn't want to hear Ava's words. They tapped directly into the guilt he was feeling. Everyday since his abduction Ava had used him for her sick gratification and Ted's conscience now had to cope with the fact that he had begun to enjoy her visits.

"Ava, please...I don't want to hear...."

"You're the same, Ted, despite what you believe about love and fidelity..." She whispered in his ear as she sat on him, his shaft burying deep into her tight snatch.

"No...." He groaned as her muscles clenched around him.

"You enjoy fucking me, Ted. Tell you me you don't. Tell me you don't want to keep fucking me." She growled as she began to bounce up and down on his hardness, her hands pushing on his strong torso.

"Aaaa...." Ted groaned, unable to speak.

"You like sucking on my tits, you like licking my cunt or rimming out my ass, don't you? Admit it, Ted."

"Yes...." He sighed. "Yes..."

"You like filling me with cum, don't you, Ted?

"Yes...."

Ava was riding him harder now, bent over so her breasts were tantalisingly close to his face.

Ted brought up his hands to cup her firm ass and hold her as his cock plunged into her.

"How would your wife feel if she could see you now? If she could hear you betray her?"

Ted frowned angrily and he gripped Ava's arm, hurting her.

"What I do...whatever you make me do....it has nothing to do with her, do you understand me?" He spat.

Ava smiled.

"I haven't had to compel you to do anything for days now...no artificial enticements at all. You could have resisted if you wanted to...."

Ted was too busy thrusting his hips for her words to sink in quickly.

"No...." He groaned.

"Yes....you didn't resist because you no longer love your wife or your daughter." She reached round to squeeze his full balls. "You want to be with me, not some filthy stupid whore and her brat...."

Ted was gazing down, watching as her body sunk down on him, enclosing his dick. He'd never been fucked like this.

"Do you still love that bitch, Ted?" Ava asked.

Ted was having trouble thinking. He loved his wife, didn't he? Hadn't he been fucking Ava because he had had no choice?

"Can you even remember her name?" Ava sneered, swivelling her hips and grinding down on to him. " Or your kid's?"

"I..." Ted cried. His head was too full of Ava to even picture his wife's face or that of his daughter. He froze as he realised the truth.

Ava smiled victoriously. Slowly, she had corrupted him, twisted his mind as she had used his body.

He was broken, and she knew that he was hers now and forever. She had swept aside every last piece of goodness in him.

"Cum in me, Ted. I want your cum in my fertile womb. Fuck me and make me pregnant."

Ted hesitated a moment before he push Ava off of him. A second later he was roughly shoving his cock into her doggy-style.

"Yeah, I'm going to cum in your cunt, bitch." He snarled, through gritted teeth as he worked his thumbs into her puckered anus.

Ava rocked back and forth, her nerves aflame at the penetration of her body.

"You like that, slut? Huh? I'm gonna...spill...my seed..right...inside of you..."

"Ahhhhhh" Ava yelled as she felt his jism shooting inside her.

+++++++++++++

Sometime Later

+++++++++++++

Mitch glanced over at Claire and regretted bringing her along. They had underestimated the power of this nazi cult and fallen into the hands of four Germanic thugs as they staked out Riverdale.

Dr Ryder had set them up and now they were going to pay the price of believing him.

Mitch thought about their prospects and whichever way he looked at it, the outlook was bleak.

One the men had taken his gun and he knew there was no chance of fighting their way out.

He and Claire were taken to a room. As soon as they'd entered the dimly lit room they smelled the air was thick with sex.

Mitch could make out a couple fucking in the corner; a woman with her legs in the air as a man humped into her. She kept crying out as he filled her, his ass thrusting away.

Mitch turned away, pulling his eyes away from the Nazi eagle emblazoned on the man's broad back.

Ava Schroeder got his attention, sitting in an armchair watching the dirty action.

It was the evil in her eyes that really scared him. He knew instinctively that this woman was capable of anything.

"This will be the sixth woman your husband has impregnated, Mrs Wells." The Doctor boasted, turning towards the prisoners. "I think he's rather enjoying the fact that she is not a willing partner, this time."

Mitch glanced at his client. He was in time to see her heart break and her spirit die. Something like madness filled her eyes.

It was too much for her to bear and she retreated inwardly, catatonic with pain.

Ava looked disappointed, as if she had wanted more of a reactive.

A second later and the emotion was gone, replaced with a blank look of indifference.

"Put Mr Lombardy in a cell for....re-education...." She said, addressing the guards. " I have special plans for Ted's lovely wife....."

+++++++++++++++

Epilogue

+++++++++++++++

Dr Gale was showing Dr Chong, the new Resident, round the psychology wing.

"Ah, this is Claire Wells." He stated, indicating a heavily medicated woman. "Its rather a tragic case. Paranoid delusions."

The new Doctor raised an eyebrow.

"Her husband disappeared and she started to believe he'd been taken by a massive Nazi conspiracy backed by demonic powers."

"How are you treating her?" The Resident asked, turning to a new page in his notebook.

"Sadly, she's proven unresponsive to all the usual courses of action. We mainly keep her sedated for her own safety. The long term prognosis does not look good."

Dr Chong nodded sympathetically and then they headed out the door.

12