Who Can See the Wind?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers

Once inside, Boreas lay still for a moment, allowing Nyssa to adjust to him. "Are you all right?" he asked again.

"I'm wonderful," Nyssa said. "You feel so good inside me, Boreas. I never- I don't do this. I don't fuck men I don't know. But I want you so badly."

"You have me, my Nyssa." Boreas thrust slowly back and forth. "I love the feel of you. I love you, Nyssa."

The wind picked up, and Nyssa felt frightened. "You can't love me. You just met me."

"I have known you all your life." As Boreas fucked her faster, the wind increased as though to match his pace. "I have been with you all your life, Nyssa. That is why you feel you know me."

"Boreas!" Nyssa cried out as she felt her pussy tighten around his cock. She didn't know what he was talking about; he sounded insane. But nothing mattered except the pleasure he was giving her. Her orgasm built until the release came, accompanied by a scream. "Boreas!"

"Yes, lovely Nyssa. Come for me."

"Yes!"

Again Boreas lay still for a moment, allowing Nyssa to savor and recover from her orgasm. The waves of pleasure abated, and Nyssa was able to think again. "How have you been with me?"

The wind that shouldn't have been able to blow inside her apartment toyed with Nyssa's hair. "You asked how I made the wind blow earlier," Boreas said. "I am the wind, my Nyssa, and it is me. I am Boreas, god of the North Wind, and you are the one I have chosen to be my consort."

"What? It isn't possible!"

"You know that it is, love. You know that the wind is always with you. From the time you were a child I have been near you, watching and protecting you. Now you are grown, and it is time to bring you home. Please, love. I need you to be with me always."

"I can't... How can I leave with you? Where would you take me?"

"To my home. To the North Wind. And how can you not leave, my love? What is there here for you?"

He was right. What did Nyssa have to keep her here? Her family could be dead, for all she knew; her apartment was nothing more than shelter from the elements; and she no longer had a job. "Why should I believe you?"

"Because you know I speak the truth."

And she did. With his words, all doubt was swept away. "I want you to finish making love to me," Nyssa said. "I want to feel you come inside me. And then I want you to take me with you."

"Whatever you desire, my Nyssa."

Boreas resumed his thrusting. Nyssa responded by moving against him, matching each thrust with her own. As Boreas neared his climax, the wind that blew around them grew stronger, faster. "I'm coming, Nyssa!" he cried finally.

"Yes! Come in me, Boreas!"

"Nyssa!"

Nyssa felt Boreas's come filling her. The wind increased to near shrieking, but she felt safe in Boreas's arms. The wind wrapped around them, surrounding and enveloping them, taking them home.

And then the apartment was still and silent. And empty, except for a few scattered papers that the wind had knocked to the floor.

KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers
12