Who Could Resist Dr. Marti?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grafexguy
grafexguy
186 Followers

When I stuck my outstretched tongue into her brown eyed hole, I heard her howl in severe pleasure. This only made me want to stretch inside of her more, as I buried my face into her ass as far and as hard as I could. Her globes pinched my nose close, as I struggled for air. Taking a breather (quite literally), I pulled her right ass cheek aside and held it away as I continued licking her shit slit from base to top, spitting on her cleavage defiantly to gain some additional slipperiness. Her calls became huffs and gasps as I continued, not giving way to any form of relentlessness. I wanted her to be rimmed like she'd never been licked and I was up for the challenge. The way her body rocked over my mouth, I knew that I was living up to the expectation.

"God...you know...how to...fucking rim...don't you?" Marti asked with exasperation.

I paused and was going to answer, but instead, I simply returned to licking and sucking her asshole as much as I could. Her formerly pink rosebud was now bright red in color as I continued sucking, bringing more blood to her engorged exit hole.

When I instructed her to frig herself as I continued sucking on her ass, she was up for the task and immediately inserted two fingers into her tight folds and worked them in and out, slowly at first, but quickly building as the momentum of my ass licking continued. Mart's gasps were incredibly deep and animalistic at this point, as her breathing came in short, shallow huffs as I maneuvered my tongue in and around her.

"I...love...this!" she cried as I circled her puckered hole with my tongue.

I began lapping her swollen, closed hole now, forcing it to become more sensitive with each lick. Her ass tasted so fucking good, I couldn't wait to stretch her beyond her outer limits and work my stiff cock into her tight backdoor.

I stopped and asked how she was doing.

"Fantastic. Stretch me open now, baby," she purred.

As Marti continued to move her fingers in and out of her dark shaven honey pot, I inserted my index finger into her clenched out hole and pushed it into her tight formed rectum slowly. She gasped in response.

"That's it...nice and slow," Marti panted.

I spit on her ass crack and watched the saliva roll down towards my probing hand and finger where it collected in a pool of sorts. I was then able to use it as some well-needed lubrication to loosen her tight grip hole open a bit. I used my other hand to pull back her ass a bit and see the dirty action taking place before me.

"Wow, that looks so hot!" I offered.

"It...feels...incredible," Marti sighed as I pushed my finger up first knuckle deep into her narrow cavern.

"It burns...tickles at the...same time," she explained.

"I can't wait to open you up fully and slide my dick in there," as I pulled my finger out and pushed it back in.

"Oooh," was all Marti could respond with.

I worked my finger in and out of her for quite some time as her ass muscles loosened up a bit. A few more mouthfuls of spit and some wider finger probes and swirling motions and she was ready for another digit.

As I pushed a second finger into her, she bucked a bit and shimmied in surprise.

"Sorry, I guess you weren't ready for that."

"No, it's okay. My ass...has to be...stretched to allow...for the prize!" She looked back at me and smiled greedily as I worked my two fingers in and out of her slowly. Her anal muscled gripped my finger like a vice grip and moved tightly against their probing motion, following every dip and curve of my fingers. Her ass swallowed over my knuckles eagerly as I pushed them deep into her asshole, watching them disappear from sight with each plunge. Her ass was incredibly tight as I thought and I knew that it would take some work before her hole was stretched enough to allow for the insertion of my cock.

"I can feel...my hole...opening...for you," Marti said with a pleased look.

"Yeah, but its slow going," I muttered.

"Here, stop for a second."

I pulled my fingers out from her and almost heard an audible 'pop,' as her ass seemed to suck against the withdrawal of my fingers.

"There's some massage oil and butter cream ointment in the cabinet that might help."

I stood and located the bottles and return to Marti's outstretched ass quickly.

"Fuck, your ass is so perfect! I could stare at it all day."

Marti smiled and then giggled, "I'm glad you like it."

I returned to my task and squirted a generous amount of oil onto my hands and rubbed them together. When I figured that I had enough moisture on my fingers to work her puckered hole open more, I went back to her dirt box and pushed my two fingers back in. This time, her ass gripped my fingers and the oil allowed for greater variance as I slipped them past her outer ring and into her rectum.

"Oooh, that's it!" Marti gritted through her teeth, "Get him in there!"

As my piston-like motion continued, her ass muscled relaxed even more and I prepared her for the entry of a third finger.

"You ready for another finger, babe?"

"Uh huh."

I glided another finger slowly into her clenched pipe.

"Oooh!"

As I slid it back and forth within her, Marti began to grind her hips back and forth in time with my sliding fingers. Her arched back was something to see now, as the top of her torso lay flat on the bed and her knees kept her hind quarters raised well into the air. She looked like a goddamn cat waiting to be mounted. My hard dick jumped in anticipation.

I opened the butter cream for increased lubrication and applied some to my aching cock and to my fingers, working them against one another. The mess was intense as saliva, her pussy juices, the cream and the oil all seemed to mix and flow everywhere. Puddles of the concoction had formed and collected on the base of the bed already as I readied to join my ring finger with the other two invading digits into her bowel depths. The scene smelled of sex and cocoa butter. She was nice and lubed at this point, from what I could tell. My fingers were sliding in and out of her with greater ease now and her breathing was deeper now and less strained. I watched her asshole accept my fingers now with welcomed delight as they slipped unrestrained past her outer ring and into her swelling cylinder.

"Wow, this stuff is slippery!"

"Good. I'm just about there," Marti cooed.

"I've been there for quite some time," I whispered, as Marti turned to be and smiled widely.

"Don't worry; you can be inside me soon. Stretch me open, baby."

I worked my fingers all the way into her accommodating asshole as I watched all three fingers coast in and out of her. I spread my fingers apart more so I could maximize the dilation of her greased taboo tunnel. I had all three fingers in and as I flexed the apart, her anal walls stretched with each motion, as my knuckles knocked and pushed her entry further open.

"Yeah, that's it!" Marti breathed.

I followed by frigging my fingers in and out of her as the slipped into her and pulled back, stretching her pipe open even more.

"Looks like you're ready, babe," I remarked.

"Yeah...feels pretty open," she sighed.

Looking up at her ass, her exit hole was soft, slippery, bright red and stretched wide open. When I pulled my fingers out, her anus stayed open and was stretched nicely to the diameter of Quarter. It looked so inviting and ready. I couldn't wait any longer. My cock was returning to full staff quickly and I knew I had to plant it in her soon before my load would dump on its own, just by the mere sight of her tight ass and tighter asshole stretched.

I stood and rubbed my wood against the crack of her bum, watching my aching tool rub against the valley of her globes. Everything was so well lubricated, that I wasn't sure how easy it would be to push him inside her.

With trembling hands, I pulled my elongated member down and held the tip of my rod against the outer ring of her oiled cavern. Guiding it down, I pushed into her and watched my mushroom head slip just beyond her tight opening.

"Oooh, yes!" Marti howled, "Get it in there!"

"Feels so incredibly tight!" I barked.

"Push it in...I want to feel every inch!"

Slowly I inched further as I felt the head of my cock rush past her tight outer ring, as her flesh gripped against me, held fast and then allowed further penetration as I moved forward closer towards her splayed body.

"Oh, God...feels so good!" Marti coached.

"Yeah, babe...your ass is just as tight as I thought it would be!"

"Fuck me good!"

I felt my cock enter further into her tight cave as I pushed and crawled my way deeper into her ass. My dick was surrounded by hot wet slippery flesh and anal muscles that gripped and stroked against my staff with forgiving tightness. Her ass stretched against my pole like a tight-fitting glove, snuggly wrapping me with every move. I began grunting as I forced my way further into her depths, as Marti gasped with my careful intrusion. Pushing just three more times, and my length was well inside her as my balls came to rest against the globes of her ass. I couldn't believe the site as I watched in amazement as her ass slowly swallowed my entire length.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed, feeling her anal walls grip and stretch against my girth.

"Hold it in there for a minute," she commanded.

I paused and enjoyed the tightness of her muscles flexing against me.

"Feels so good! God, my ass feels so full!"

I began pulling back as her ass retracted against my circumference, pulling at me, not wanting me to leave. Her ass was freaking tight, as I slipped past her grip. When my cock had exited her, it flailed desperately seeking to be implanted back into the burrow. I guided my prick back against her gaping exit point and pushed it eagerly back into her awaiting slippery crater.

"Rub your clit, baby!"

Marti gasped as she placed a free hand on her mound and began circling her engorged button with screaming delight. With each motion, she trembled with pleasure as I returned to pushing my humble length back into her. As I glided myself back into her constricted sphincter, Marti gasped as I slipped deep into her fox hole.

"Ah yeah!"

"Argghh!" I growled, pumping into her.

"Fuck me faster...I'm going to cum!" Marti explained.

I put my thrusts into double-time and pushed and pulled in and out of her cramped dirt box like a delayed jack hammer.

"You like riding my ass?"

"More than anything!" my excitement building; my own threshold was approaching quickly as well.

I plowed into her well a few more times when I felt her body twitch below me. Marti was swirling her clit hard and fast now. I reached between her legs and thrust two fingers into her twat and impaled her tightness quickly, stroking my fingers in and out of her velvet goodness as she arched and thrashed below. Her legs quivered and then she moaned and wailed like an unbridled animal.

"Fuck!" she hollered, "Ohhh....oh...oh...oh..ah...ah...oooooh!"

I couldn't take anymore myself, so I pumped my wood into her a few more times, relishing the tightness of her strong hold as much as I could. Her ass muscles, twitching with her coordinated convulsing orgasm, milked my rod for all it was worth. Her anal walls wrapped tightly against my sunken member, tugging at my very presence. I thrust into her two more times and lost control. My cock twitched and spurted cream deep into her sacred bowels as I called out in complete pathetic submission.

"Oh, my God! Fuck...Oh, yeah...yeah...fuck!" I screamed, feeling my load release itself in a hail of fireworks deep within her anus. I remained inside of her as my climax subsided.

"Oh...ah, fuck!" I blurted.

Marti giggled, smiling back at me as I rested well inside her ass.

"Did you like that?" she whispered.

"Yeah. Did you?"

"Let's just say that no one's ever made me cum like that."

"I'm glad. Did I make you feel like a woman again?"

"Absolutely," she sighed.

I pulled and brought my softening member out of her ass. A trail of slick cum and lubrication followed, dripping freely out of her incredibly dilated outlet. It was vile, but oh so incredible.

"My God, do you have a wonderful ass."

"That's what I hear."

"So fucking tight; I love it...I just wish I could stay in there all day."

"Me too," Marti giggled approvingly.

I slapped my shrunken cock against her ass globe gleefully and admired her outstretched tight curvaceous ass one last time, as she rolled over. Leaning forward towards me while she sat up, she took my limp dick in her hand and looked up at me.

"Time to get cleaned up and she placed her mouth around my soft member and licked and sucked on it. Her motion tickled and made me laugh out loud as her tongue swarmed around my very sensitive knob.

She paused and looked up at me. "Let's do it again." Marti smiled.

"Let's," I agreed and smiled back.

grafexguy
grafexguy
186 Followers
12