Who Cums There? Ch. 02

Story Info
Carrie finds out the truth.
1.2k words
4.09
25.2k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 08/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''So, what if it had have been a real intruder...''

It's eight a.m. the following morning and a naked Carrie is between my legs - still buzzing from the night before. She is licking my shaft and rubbing my balls. She greets my question with a moaning sound, so I continue.

''Someone else fucking you and fingering you and pushing their ass into your face...''

More moans, followed by, ''In my mind, it was somebody else.''

''Somebody else pulling at your tits. Somebody else cuming over your little slutty face.''

I am talking myself to orgasm now, never mind teasing Carrie, who is sucking hard on my dick. She releases my cock, guiding herself up my torso. Her face is now an inch from mine. She opens her mouth and says, ''He came in my mouth as well.''

We kiss deeply and she reaches behind her to navigate my fat cock inside her pussy which, last night, was filled by my best friend's fingers. If I was going to tell her, then now was certainly a good time.

''So?''

''So what?'' She says.

''What if it was somebody else?''

''Then I would be a very naughty girl right now. A little whore.''

Her hair is tied back and she is plain and beautiful. And, fucking hell, her pussy is tight. She is very horny this morning, but still in fantasy mode. I would just have to tell her...

''What if I told you somebody watched us last night?''

She slows down her movement, half smilling, half inquisitive.

''Yeah, whatever. Was it the old man who lives over the road?''

Carrie always was a clever one, never short of a sharp, witty verbal volley. In her mind, I am obviously just adding to the fantasy. Here goes...

''No, it was Jake.''

She stops fucking me, my cock just buried inside her.

''You aren't serious?''

I explain what happened and how I came up with the idea. I was just spewing out words and she gave out no indication of how she felt about it.

''Seriously? Don't fuck with me Matt.''

I could sense this wasn't going as well as expected so I continued to babble out reasons and thought processes, explaining how he will never have to know that she knows he saw her. He will think that it is his little secret, but Carrie will know better.

She is silent. She falls on my chest, whispering in my ear, ''Matt, tell me the truth honey - did this happen? You must swear.''

''Yes,'' I reply softly, ''he stood just outside the double doors into the garden and touched himself while watching.''

All she says is''Oh God.'' A few seconds later I feel her lifting slightly off my cock.

... and then back down again, fucking me slowly, as wet as she was when we were fucking just a few minutes ago. She stays within whispering distance, her beautiful tits rubbing on my body as she asks more and more questions, breathing heavily as she forces the words out.

''Did he see everything?''

I tell her about when she licked my asshole and the look on his face as she did so. She is still slowly fucking me, both of us so close to orgasm.

''Was he turned on?''

Rock hard, I tell her. Ecstatic to have been there, I whisper.

''Does he think I am a slut?''

An easy answer...

''Did you want him to touch me?''

Here goes...

''Would you be happy now if I had have let him come into the bedroom?''

She goes back to moaning approval, rather than coherent answers. I keep talking...

''Not fucked you, but maybe touched your tits and your wet pussy?''

Carrie is dripping with sex, her face is flush and she simply answers, ''Yes.''

''Remember when I left the room and told you to be quiet?''

''No, oh God, no Matt, that was Jake?! Oh fuck, fuck, oh fuck...''

Carrie exploded. She is bucking back and forward like a cock-hungry slut, soaking my cock, balls, waist, legs and the sheet below us.

She collapses on my chest, breathing hard and sweating onto me. We say nothing for a minute.

''Matt, I don't know what to say. How fucking dangerous was that? How stupid are you to have tried what you tried last night?''

I ask her how she feels about it.

''Promise me he didn't fuck me. No he didn't - I would know. I never touched his cock?''

I say no, which is the truth.

''Well, I have just had one of the biggest orgasms of my life, I suppose. I can't believe this has happened. I can't think straight.''

Again there is silence, for at least ten minutes, before Carrie lifts herself up from my chest. She has obviously been taking time to gather her thoughts and I will now hear what she is feeling. Or so I think. Instead, she lowers her head and takes my now semi-erect cock between her lips, making me hard in a heart beat.

She sucks and sucks, pausing only to wank my shaft and ask me questions...

''Did it turn you on Matt?''

Suck, suck, suck

''Did you like seeing your little lady fucking another man's hand?''

Suck, suck, suck

''Were you hard baby?''

Suck, suck, suck

''Was I a good little fucking slut for you?''

Suck, suck, suck

''Would you have liked to swap places with Jake? Would you Matt?''

She knew how to push my buttons and had obviously decided she was okay with everything, which was just perfect in my book.

Suck, suck, suck

''Matt darling, my pussy was touched by a stranger last night and I loved it...''

Suck, suck, cum.

I blast stream after stream of my spunk down her willing throat, as my eyes roll into my head. Carrie greedily and wickedly licks up the last bits of cum as they leak from my cock, then returns to rest her head on my chest.

We talk for a while as I dressed hastily for work. She is worried that we could take things too far and that would effect our relationship. I tell her that my love for her is so strong that nothing between us could damage it. She agrees and smiles from face to face, trying to lure me back into bed, but I am already late for an important day.

I kiss her goodbye.

As I walk from the bedroom, Carrie asks...

''Matt, you have told me everything baby?''

I am already half way out of the bedroom door.

''Yes, although you may have noticed that the cum you swallowed this morning tasted different from the cum you swallowed last night.''

I clos the door a second after the last word leaves my mouth, with just enough time to see her eyes widening and a look of sheer shock crossing her cute, naughty face...

As I drave to work I wonder what she is thinking. Being touched was one thing, but swallowing Jakes load was another. As I pull into work, my phone receives a text and I get my answer...

JUST RUBBED MY LITTLE PUSSY SO HARD UNTIL I CAME. I THOUGHT OF YOU SPURTING IN MY MOUTH... AND JAKE. TELL HIM NOTHING ABOUT THIS MORNING. LOVE YOU XXX