Who Dat Girl? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReggaeMan
ReggaeMan
154 Followers

"I LOVE this song!" she said, and started dancing.

Tia joined her, and the two sang along with the band as David and Danielle watched, enjoying the sight.

"In Birmingham they love the gov'nor, boo boo boo! Now we all did what we could do," Erin and Tia sang to each other with Tia holding her Hand Grenade like it was a microphone they were both sharing. "Now Watergate does not bother me. Does your conscience bother you? Tell the truth."

The girls separate, dancing to the chorus, Erin's arms raised over her head strutting like Mick Jagger as she sang.

"Sweet Home, Alabama, where the skies are so blue. Sweet home, Alabama, Lord I'm comin' home to you. Here I come, Alabama."

Danielle couldn't believe Erin's display. Her friend, while extremely confident, rarely drew such public attention to herself. Danielle decided she liked it. She hopped off her bar stool and joined them, bumping and grinding with Erin and then Tia, singing through the second verse and the final chorus. As the song ended, they came together in a group hug, and the bar erupted in applause. David was pretty sure it was more for the girls' performance than the band's. He even saw the band applauding the trio on the floor.

"Whew," Tia exclaimed, out of breath from her exertions. "I need another Hang Grenade."

"Me too," Erin said.

"Me three," Danielle said giggling. David thought the first one might have hit her a little harder than she expected.

"Better make it four," David said to Facial Hair, and he hurried off to fill the order.

Their drinks came, and they continued talking and laughing, working their way down to the bottom of their second potent drink. David, who had an enormous tolerance for alcohol was able to sit back and watch as the girls got a little more tipsy and a little less inhibited.

They alternated between whispering to each other and laughing out loud. He wasn't exactly sure what they were talking about, but he did notice that there was a lot of touching going on. He didn't feel ignored, though. In fact, Tia had her hand high up on his thigh right now, and Danielle was resting her elbow on his shoulder as she listened to Tia tell about some of their past experiences in The Big Easy.

"So, we were in this bar, and these two totally gorgeous women were sitting at this table. Every guy in the joint was ogling them. They both had three or four drinks sitting in front of them because guys kept sending them over. Before long, two LSU BMOCs approach them. I'm sure you know the type. Baseball caps on backward, shorts, flip-flops, scraggly facial hair and tats. They walk up to these hot women who totally outclassed them, but do they care? Not at all. Without even asking, they pull up a couple of chairs and join them, working their best moves, and the women just kept encouraging them.

"Right about that point, David leans over to me and says, 'you know those two hot girls over there? Notice anything funny about them?'

"We'd been watching them for a while, and I hadn't noticed anything out of the ordinary. 'No' I said. 'Go do a walk-by and get a closer look,' David said.

"I got up and casually strolled in their direction, pausing to look around as if I was trying to find someone. I was only a few feet from their table, and that's when I noticed it."

"What?" Danielle asked, her arm was now resting on David's arm.

"They were guys!" Tia shouted.

"Those two hot chicks were dudes, and those college guys were hitting on them."

"Dudes?" Erin said. "You mean they were transvestites?"

"Definitely," David said. "Admittedly, they were totally hot transvestites, but still transvestites."

"The next thing we know," Tia said, the two college guys have their arms around their respective 'girls,' and they are kissing and touching in some very obvious public displays of affection.

"It was all we could do to keep from falling out of our chairs as we watched. Just when we thought it couldn't get any better, all four of them got up and left together. It was clear they were taking their party to more private surroundings. Those two boys were in for the shock of their lifetimes," Tia said, giggling like crazy.

"Oh My God!" Danielle exclaimed. "Can you imagine?"

"Holy shit!" Erin added. "There's nothing that will ruin your day faster than thinking you're going down on a woman only to find a big hairy dick staring you in the face."

There was a momentary silence, and Erin worried that she might have gone too far, when all of the sudden they all burst into laughter.

"So," Tia said as they all regained their composure. "Would it be too forward for me to ask if you and Danielle are a 'couple'? If it is, just say so. I was just wondering."

Erin glanced at Danielle, who nodded her head slightly.

"Yes," Erin said. "We've been together a couple of years now." She wasn't exactly sure how David and Tia would take this news. While Erin and Danielle didn't hide their relationship, they also didn't push it into people's faces either. Nevertheless, they'd received all of the usual hateful reactions from those who didn't approve of their lifestyle.

"Cool," Tia said simply. "You are a beautiful couple."

"Thank you," Danielle said. "Erin is amazing. She's such a talented artist, and she has been my rock and my encourager in my first two years of college."

"Danielle overstates it," Erin replied. "It's actually the other way around. She's really the rock in our relationship. We met through the university's roommate matching service. It's kind of like Match.com, and in our case, it's a lot like Match.com," she said.

"I'm curious," Tia said, "and if I'm asking questions that are too personal, just tell me to so, but have you both always known that you were lesbians?"

Erin laughed, and Danielle blushed.

"Honestly, it would be more accurate to say that we're bi, although in Danielle's case, that's not actually been proven yet."

Now Danielle really blushed.

"I've, uh, never actually had sex with, uh, a guy," Danielle said sheepishly.

"Really!" Tia said surprised.

"Oh, I've done just about everything but have sex with a guy, so I know I like men, but I've never met the right guy to go all the way with."

"And I've had some bad experiences with men," Erin said, leaving it at that, and Tia and David didn't pry further.

"Had either of you ever had a lesbian relationship before?" Tia asked.

"Erin's my first," Danielle said, "but she's had several lovers."

"Do you mind me asking how it came about?"

"You sure are curious," Erin said smiling, but she wasn't offended.

"Curious, is the right word," Tia thought, but didn't say. "Or maybe, bi-curious would be a better way to say it," as a smile crossed her lips at the thought.

"Well," Danielle started, "I got invited to a frat party by a guy in my English class. He was a nice enough guy, and we were having a pretty good time. Like most frat parties, the beer was flowing, and the girls were showing. Mark and I were sitting on the couch, sort of making out. The music was loud and several girls from one of the sororities were dancing with each other. Of course, the guys were urging them on, and these girls were shitfaced. They started dirty dancing with each other, rubbing their crotches into the asses of the girls in front of them, humping each other's leg and kissing their necks.

"The guys were going crazy," she continued, "and it was obviously having an effect on Mark because he was openingly feeling me up as we watched. I was sitting in his lap, and he had one hand caressing my breast through my shirt, and the other sliding up my thigh underneath my miniskirt.

"Two of the girls started getting more into it. One squatted down as the other thrust her pussy toward her face, and they simulated oral sex. The girl then slid up her body slowly, rubbing her breasts against her partner all the way up until they were face to face, just inches apart. One girl put her hand in the other girl's hair and pulled her head toward her and kissed her, their tongues were intertwining as they continued to rub against each other.

"I have to admit I was getting pretty hot, and I could feel Mark's hard-on pressing into my ass. My panties were moist, and the sexual tension in the air was almost unbearable.

" 'You want to go up to my room?' Mark asked. "I knew what he wanted. Hell, part of me wanted it too, but he wasn't the guy that I wanted to lose my virginity too. Besides, I wanted to see how far these chicks would go.

" 'No, baby, let's watch a little more,' I said, but before long, the song ended, and the moment seemed to be lost. The sorority sisters went off together, and I started to think about what they were going to do. Suddenly, I realized that I needed to get away too. I didn't want to feel pressured by Mark. Honestly, I was freakin' horny, and I wanted to go back to the dorm and get myself off. I knew Erin was going to be out, so I would have the place to myself.

"I told Mark I had to go, and he protested loudly. 'Come on, Danielle, you can't go. Let's go up to my room,' he whined.

" 'I'm sorry, Mark, I've got to go. I'll see you in class Monday.' I left him there with a stunned look on his face and a serious case of blue balls.

"I rushed back to the dorm, and as expected, I had the place to myself. I stripped and fell into bed and immediately started touching myself. I was so wet and hot. I kicked off the covers and spread my legs wide while I massaged my clit with my fingers.

"I flipped over on my stomach and got up on my knees, continuing to rub myself, imaging that the those two sorority girls were helping me get off. One was eating me out from behind while my face was buried in the pussy of the other."

"That's when I walked in," Erin said with a big smile on her face, "only she was so into her fantasy that she didn't even hear me."

"I was totally oblivious to anything except my approaching orgasm," Danielle continued, "when I heard ..."

"Can I give you a hand?" Erin said, picking up the story.

"I flipped over on my back," Danielle resumed, "and said 'Shit! What the fuck?' I was scrambling to cover myself, mortified at having been caught on my knees naked with my ass in the air and my fingers buried in my snatch."

"She looked like she was about to have a stroke," Erin said, smiling.

" 'What ... what, uh, are you doing home so early? I was just ... uh ... just ... I was ... um ... shit!' I stammered, desperately hoping that she hadn't seen what I was doing, but I could tell by her smug smile that she had seen it all."

" I told her, 'Hey, don't stop on my account,' " Erin said. "I walked toward her bed. 'In fact, I'd really like to help if you want me to,' I told her."

"I couldn't believe what she was saying," Danielle said. "I had wondered if she might be bi, but I wasn't sure, and now she was offering to help me get off, just like I'd been fantasizing about."

"I really didn't give her a chance to answer," Erin said. I just kept walking toward the bed until I was right next to her. I grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head. I unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and pushed them over my hips, leaving only my thong in place. Danielle stared up at me, wide-eyed, and I slipped under the covers beside her."

"I was frozen with fear, but totally turned on," Danielle said. "Making love to another woman had been a fantasy of mine since I was in high school and was on the swim team. There were several of my teammates who were lesbians, and at least two who I was really attracted to, but I'd never had the nerve to approach either one."

"I didn't give her time to think," Erin said. "I kissed her gently on the lips and slid my hand up her belly to her breasts, teasing her hard nipples as I kissed her neck. I felt her relax and let go, and I knew she was mine.

"I pulled the covers back and began kissing her breasts and then moved down her stomach and pushed her legs apart. I could see her pussy was glistening from wetness, and I couldn't hold back. I buried my tongue in her slit."

"I let out a loud groan," Danielle said. "It felt so amazing. I wanted it for so long, and here she was licking me like she knew every spot to touch, every pressure to apply. Before I knew it, I was bucking against her face as her hands grasped my ass, cuming like I'd never cum before."

"I thought she was going to give me a concussion," Erin said with a laugh, but I figured if I died, at least I'd die happy, and so would she."

"To make a long story short, the nature of our relationship changed, and we've been together ever since," Danielle said.

David and Tia sat there stunned. Totally shocked by the openness of the two young women, but also totally turned on by the story.

Tia looked briefly at David, seeing if his reaction was the same as hers.

"I have to admit that I've always been curious too," Tia said.

For a moment, no one said anything.

Erin looked at Danielle, and Danielle nodded almost imperceptibly.

"Would you guys like to head back to the hotel where we can ... uh ... get a little more comfortable?" Erin asked hesitantly.

Tia looked at David, and he saw the hope in her eyes. He was pretty sure she saw the same thing in his.

"Yeah, definitely," Tia said, gulping the last of her Hand Grenade. "Let's go!"

David settled the tab, and got a shit-eating grin from Face Hair, who unbeknownst to the group had been listening to Danielle and Erin's tale surreptitiously. "Dude, you are so fucking lucky," he said.

David laughed as he followed the girls out the door.

They made their way back up Bourbon Street, and as they crossed Canal, David suggested they stop in CVS Pharmacy and pick up a bottle of Rum and some Diet Cokes.

"That's a great idea," Erin said, "but would you mind if we ran on ahead. I need to stop by our room for a minute."

"No problem. Come on up when you're ready. We're in 1907."

Danielle, Erin and Tia continued down the block while David ducked into CVS. Besides the rum and Diet Coke, he also picked up a package of condoms. "Just in case," he said to himself.

He didn't exactly run back to the hotel, but he definitely walked quickly. He road the elevator to the 19th floor and opened the door to his room. He heard the shower running and before too long, Tia stepped out after rinsing off her body. She came to him soaking wet and lean up to kissing him.

"Are we really going to do this?" she asked.

"If that's what you want," he said, hoping desperately that it was.

"What do you think?" she asked, pulling his hand to her pussy and guiding his finger to her slit. She was soaking wet, and it wasn't from the shower.

"I'd say your body is saying 'Yes! Yes! Yes!' " he replied with a big grin.

"I guess I'd better take a quick shower too," he said, stripping off his jeans and shirt.

This was going to be one hell of a night.

ReggaeMan
ReggaeMan
154 Followers
12