Who Dat Girl? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReggaeMan
ReggaeMan
154 Followers

He knew he was staring and that he shouldn't, but she was just so damn striking he couldn't help himself.

Erin felt his eyes on her body, and took a secret pleasure in it. Just before entering the bathroom, she stopped and stretched luxuriously, raising her arms to the ceiling, which had the effect of thrusting her large breasts outward, and he couldn't help but notice that her nipples were hard.

A groan of satisfaction escaped her lips at the feel of her muscles waking up. She continued into the bathroom, and David lay back down on the bed, a little bit confused about what was a pretty obvious flirt.

As he lay in bed thinking, Erin emerged from bathroom and crawled back into bed beside him. She rolled on her side facing away from him.

"Hold me like you were when we woke up," she said quietly.

He hesitated a second, but then complied, pressing his body against hers and wrapping his left arm around her, being careful not to let it land on her breast, but not really sure what to do with it.

He was really confused about what was happening. There was no question that he was attracted to her, just as he had been attracted to Danielle, but Erin was into women, wasn't she?

His groin was pressed against her bottom, and despite his best efforts, there was nothing that could prevent his cock from hardening against her. He was mortified and thought that perhaps he should put some space between them, but before he could, she spoke.

"It seems like your friend is happy this morning."

There was no anger in her voice, so he relaxed, but tried not move, which just would have exacerbated the problem.

"I'm sorry," he said lightly. "He seems to have a mind of his own."

She chuckled.

"Men are so easily led when the little head does the thinking," she sang.

"Huh?"

"You've never heard John Hiatt's song "Little Head"?

"I guess not," he said. "I'll have to check it out on iTunes."

Erin wiggled her butt against his hard cock, pushing it deeper between her cheeks.

"Ahh, God that feels good. I'd almost forgotten how amazing a hard cock feels."

Her comment seemed to open the door, so he asked, "So, you've been with men before?"

She laughed, but it wasn't a pleasant sound.

"If you could call them men," she said bitterly.

He remained silent, leaving the door open if she wanted to continue.

"Before I met Danielle, I was involved in an abusive relationship with one of my professors," she said. "He was not only emotionally abusive, but also physically abusive. It took all of my strength to break away from him, and that's when I met Danielle. She's wise beyond her years, and she helped me come to terms with my experiences and made me get into counseling. I can't tell you how many nights she simply held me as I cried. Over the course of time, we fell in love."

David held her tighter. "It's hard to imagine anyone abusing you," he said quietly. "You seem so strong and self-assured."

She snuggled closer to him. "I wasn't always this way. Danielle has given me my confidence back, and my therapist literally saved my life. There were times when I seriously just wanted to kill myself."

David felt his eyes moisten. The thought of anyone hurting this woman, or any woman for that matter, ripped him apart. He held her even tighter, as if protecting her from any harm.

"I know we've only just met," he said hesitantly, "but the idea of someone doing that to you heartbreaking. I'm so sorry."

She didn't say anything, but he felt her relax in his arms, as if telling him had lifted a burden from her shoulders.

"You know, not all men are like that asshole? Frankly, someone should chop off his cock and shove it up his ass."

The vehemence in his voice surprised him, and Erin actually laughed.

"I can't tell you how many times I've thought of doing just that," she said. "I've cut him into so many pieces in my mind that there wouldn't be enough to bury.

"But, you know, I'm over him. I've even forgiven him, at least in my mind. Even though, I've forgiven him, though, I still have a very hard time trusting men."

"I can understand that," David said. "It's going to take time and having "good men" in your life showing you that we aren't all worthless scum."

"Like you?" she asked, and he wasn't sure if she was joking or serious.

"I'd like to think so," he replied, deciding to take the question seriously. "I'm a flawed human being, and a flawed man. I've certainly done things I'm ashamed of, and I've done things that I know hurt Tia, but I want to do the right thing, and I keep striving to be a good man."

"I think you are," she said quietly. "I know we just met, but I find myself believing you when you say that, believing that you won't hurt me, believing that I can trust you."

"You can," he said simply.

They were quiet for a time, and David realized that he was no longer hard, despite the fact that his cock was pressed firmly into this gorgeous woman's buttocks. For some reason, he was proud of himself for that fact.

"David?" she said, almost a whisper.

"Yes?"

"Would you make love to me?"

He didn't say anything for a moment, not sure how to respond given the intimate conversation they had just had.

"I haven't been with a man since ... him ... and I want to try again ... try with someone I trust ... someone ... who will be gentle ... and understanding ... you."

"Are you sure?" he asked. "I'd be lying if I said that I didn't desperately want to make love to you, but are you sure?"

She hesitated only a moment. "Yes, I'm sure, but can we do it like this, slow and gentle?"

She pushed her buttocks into his groin, and he felt his penis begin to awaken. She felt it too.

He kissed her neck, and traced one of the necks of the tattoo down her back. His hand sought out her breast, and he caressed it gently as he thrust lightly against her backside.

She circled her hips, pressing herself against him. Reaching her arm back over her body, she pulled his head toward her, feeling his tongue trailed along the nape of her neck and sending shivers down her spine. Her breasts thrust out, and he traced his finger around the areola but avoided the engorged nipple.

She parted her legs and slipped her hand between them, trailing her fingers along her slit, opening herself up. The coolness she felt told her that she was already moist.

With three fingers, she began massaging her clit, pushing her pelvis against her hand and then back against his cock, which was now fully erect.

He reached down and guided his rod between her legs, sliding it between her thighs and against her slippery opening.

"Oh, God," she breathed, rocking her hips back and forth, sliding her slit along the top of his cock, which jutted from between her legs as if she had a penis of her own.

She reached down to stroke the head of "her" cock, coating it with her natural lubrication. She guided the head toward her hole and circled it around her opening. She let it slip in a fraction before continuing to rub it against her pussy. In a little, out, around, back in a little more.

David groaned in frustration as she used him.

Finally, she placed his head at the opening and held still, communicating silently that she was ready.

David pushed lightly with his hips, and his cockhead breached her. He marveled that there was probably no greater feeling for a man than the first time he entered a woman.

He felt her tense, and he paused.

He remained still, kissing her neck and holding her safely.

She relaxed. With small, gentle thrusts, she started to take him deeper a little more with each backward movement. Millimeter by millimeter, his penis entered her, and the deeper he got, the more she started to respond.

Finally, he was all the way inside her, and she felt his long cock up in her belly.

"Stay still for a moment," she requested.

Opening her legs even more, she reached down, and began to caress herself. Her fingers worked furiously on her clit. She pulled away and then pushed back against him, fucking herself while she masturbated.

He held her hips, aiding her movements, but allowing her to be in complete control. Honestly, he didn't have to do anything. Watching how she was pleasuring herself and using his cock was incredibly erotic. He was afraid he would cum too quickly, and he wanted to make sure she reached her release.

As if thinking the same thing, Erin began thrusting hard against him as her orgasm built. Her fingers were a blur against the little bud at the top of her slit, and she convulsed periodically, thrusting back against him hard, driving his penis deep inside her.

"Oh ... I'm going to cum," she said. "Do it, I want you to cum in me. Do it now!"

David didn't hold back any longer. He began meeting her backward thrusts with forward thrusts of his own, ramming his swollen prick into her drooling hole. He reached around and grasped her breast. This time, he wasn't gentle. He pressed it firmly against her chest while circling his palms. Then, he tweaked her nipple, tugging at it, making it even longer.

His right hand slipped into her short spiky hair and grasped it, tugging firmly but not too hard, so that her head bent back as he drove his cock into her.

"Yes! Yes! That's it Yes! I'm cummmming!"

At the same moment, he rammed into her one more time and unleashed a torrent of sperm into her body. With each spasm, he thrust again into her, and that sparked her own convulsion. Finally, he buried his dick deep in her as her contracting muscles milked him dry.

They lay like that for a long time. He kissed her back lightly, holding her tightly against him.

After a while, he asked, "Are you alright?"

She chuckled, and the chuckle turned into a laugh. "Yes," she said emphatically. "I'm great. I'm better than great. God how I've missed having a hard cock in me," and she started laughing again.

"Thank God," Danielle said, and they both turned quickly to see that Danielle and Tia were watching them, and obviously had been for quite awhile.

"It's about time you got laid," Danielle said teasingly. "It looks like you enjoyed yourself."

"Oh, yes!" Erin said. "How long have you been watching, you sneaky little bitch?" but there was no animosity in her voice.

"Pretty much the whole time," Tia answered. "That was awesome! It was such a turn-on watching you make love to her, David."

He looked into his wife's eyes to be sure she was being sincere, and she was. She mouthed the words, "I love you," and he returned the gesture.

"Oh shit!" Danielle said suddenly.

"What?" Tia asked, unsure what had caused the sudden change in demeanor.

"What time is it?"

"Almost 8," David answered.

"Oh shit!" Erin and Danielle said at the same time.

"We're supposed to be at the tour guide's by 9:30 for our airboat tour. We've got to go!"

"Uh, OK," David said. "Or, you could just stay here in bed with us and skip the dumb airboat tour."

Erin and Danielle exchanged glances, debated all of the options without uttering a word.

"As tempting as that is, we're really set on experiencing Louisiana," Erin said, and we're driving to Baton Rouge tonight to see my brother."

Erin saw Tia's dejected look.

"You mean we won't see you again?" she asked sadly.

"We'll be back Sunday," Erin said. "Can we hook up then?" she asked hopefully.

"Sure," David said. "That would be great!"

Tia still looked a little disappointed because she wanted to spend more time with their new friends.

"OK," she pouted. "If you'd really rather go visit some stinky mosquito-infested swamp instead of staying her and eating my pussy, then go right ahead."

They could tell she was joking.

"Don't worry," Danielle said, suddenly looping her arms under Tia's legs and hoisting them up so that she was lying on her back with her legs in the air, held apart by Danielle's arms.

"They'll be plenty of time for this," she said and buried her face between Tia's legs and flicked her tongue across her slit and into her pussy, which was wet from watching her husband fuck Erin.

Tia groaned at the feeling, but Danielle stopped as abruptly as she started.

"But we've got to run now, so you'll just have to wait," she smiled and bounced off the bed to round up her clothes.

Tia groaned in frustration. "Oh, you'll little bitch. I'm going to beat your butt when you get back."

"You know," Erin said in mock seriousness, "it's not really punishment when she likes it."

Danielle flashed Tia a coy smile and dashed into the bathroom.

Ten minutes later, the two co-eds were gone, and David and Tia found themselves alone.

They were silent, both lost in thought over all that had happened in the last 18 hours.

Finally, Tia spoke.

"Baby?"

"Yes," David responded.

"I want you to fuck me like you fucked Erin."

David smiled. After all, he was too well raised to refuse.

To be continued...

ReggaeMan
ReggaeMan
154 Followers