Who Does This, Alice?

Story Info
Young coworker lusts for mature coworker.
3.3k words
3.76
133.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
popslop
popslop
1 Followers

This is my first erotic story online. Sure I penned some stories about my sister, my aunt, my little brother, my teacher's, my sister's friends, my friends, but I would never have the patience to actually sit at a computer and write them down. I owe all this to the fellow authors of LE who emailed me back and gave me the incredible sexual desire that lead to me actually doing some of the things mentioned in the beginning of the story today at work. PLEASE respond. Tell what you think and I will surely reply. Thanks and have fun with this.

"Who does this?" was all I could whisper looking at myself in the mirror. I was hot, I was boiling, I had a co-worker's blue mug wet and hanging on my hard cock. I t was actually stuck to it.

"Oh Alice," I whispered as I stroked my cock and made noise with my cock banging into the sides of the mug. "This is crazy, who does this?" I whispered again as I pulled up my pants up and walked back to her office to put it back in the exact same place it was before, hoping she would taste a little of me when she took a drink. I certainly tasted her as I licked the rim of the mug where her lips were.

I began to look for more things of her I could leave my mark on. It all started with her chair. I actually took her chair into the bathroom and licked it where here ass sat and her pussy tingled from time to time. I could feel her sitting there and feeling extra sensitivity down there because of my licks.

I then took off all my clothes and began to rub my excruciatingly hard cock that was still raw from the beating I gave it the night after reading incest, mature, and gay stories on Literotica.

I began to hump the chair while looking at my reflection in the mirror, god was I hot at this point in time. To think a young man 23 years old naked in his office bathroom fucking the chair where his 50 year old co-worker sat, I was on fire with sexual lust.

"This is nuts who does this sort of shit?" I asked myself?" I answered out loud, "I do" and began to whisper, "Oh Alice, oh Alice what are you doing to me." I felt my cock pulse I stopped.

The phone rang, shit. I pulled my pants on but had to wait as a surge was about to blow in my pants, and I could not let that happen especially if someone were to come to the office. I was the only one there today. Third ring I had to get it, I jumped over the chair and stumbled into the office. I grabbed the phone and the person on the phone kept me on a long time. I was nervous.

What would I say if someone walked in and used the bathroom with Alice's chair in there, and the smell of man's ball sweat? I finally got rid of the guy on the phone and pulled the chair back into her office.

I began to look for other things to use. I looked in her closet and I saw a glorious site. The same black pants she used when she walks at lunchtime. I had to go downstairs to cool off. I need to pretend I was working, after all I was at work. "Should I mess with those?" I asked myself.

"Who else would do so?" I responded.

I bounded up the stairs grabbed the pants and went back into the bathroom. Gees I was so hot with this shit. I mean I tore off my clothes. I could not help it. I smelt her scent on the pants, WOW.

I put them on and I looked at myself in the mirror. I felt sick. I felt sick with lust for this short, slightly overweight, 50 year old women I worked with. I mean I really had to hold it together not to bust it in her pants. Wow they felt so good. I was breathing so hard. I asked yet again, " Who in their right mind does this shit? You are one in a million kid." I said sarcastically and rather disgusted with myself. I put the pants back on the hook and I had to get out of the office so I went to get the mail.

Another thing Alice loved was her money. A check arrived for her from our other office. My eyes lit up. I got back to the office and ran upstairs to the bathroom. I tore off all my clothes and rubbed my hard as hell cock all over the check. I rubbed it even on my ass and my hairy nutsack. You could totally smell my musk on the check. I loved it.

I went about my business the next couple of days and Alice finally got back from her trip. We talked like we usually did about stuff and she went upstairs to her office. I was so excited my breathing started to change. She came back downstairs after a few trips to the bathroom.

She had her mug in one hand, the black pants on, and the check in her other hand. I could not believe it. She sat down and started talking with me from the computer chair, which she never did. She asked me how the program I covered for her while she was away went and I told her it went ok. I told her there was an issue with one of the products I got out of her basement.

She said," ok, well we'll take a look at this afternoon ok?"

"Ok, cool, yeah we had to call all these people it was not a big deal to me but to the others out there that day it was." I noticed she began to rub her hands on her legs very subtly. I was getting hard.

She started talking fast as usual and told me all about her trip. She was excited for the money and as usual complained about how long it took to the check.

Then my boss came in and he stopped to chat about the trip and how well I did with the program. She then said. " I need to take Scott back to my house to find out what happened with that other product and then he and I are going out to the nursery to finish up what was started while I was gone."

With that last statement and the unexpected more work out at the nursery and the fact she was holding or using everything I put my cock on, I had a huge lump in my throat.

Did she know what I did? Was she trying to get me alone in her house? Was I going to fuck a 50 year old woman I work with? I hoped the answer was yes. She was driving me crazy and I was confused as to why, because most 23 year olds think about Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, and Carmen Electra, not 50 year old, small, slightly overweight women with warts!! I could not get the thought of her naked sucking my dick out of my head.

My boss said ok and Alice said that she would drive me over to her house. I got into her messy van with her bikes and her used coffee cups and headed over to her house.

"So did you enjoy yourself while I was away, Scott?" She asked.

I froze. I thought for sure she knew now. I did not want to admit it.

"C'mon, we all know that you and I have a very stand offish work relationship. You think I am spying on you and that I ask for a lot and that I do not do much around the office. You also think it gets tiring when I keep asking for money. So I can't imagine why you would not have fun when I was gone?" She said as she looked directly at me and licked the top of the mug that was hanging from my cock a few days earlier.

We arrived at her house and I still had not said anything. "Lets go downstairs and see where the water got in!"

"Ok, and yes it was nice around the office the same time you were gone because everybody was busy so it was just me at the office and that is relaxing. It was not fun because you were gone, Alice."

"Well thanks, Scott, I know you don't bullshit and suck up so I guess that means you do not think what I thought you did about me?" Alice stated.

"No I do think all those things but it is work and working relationships are what they are. You are one of the most sincere and thoughtful people I know, I actually like you a lot. You know your subject Alice, you do work hard but you do demand lots of attention. It looks kinda shady sometimes when you are gone when the boss is gone, and the nursery is far away so nobody can check up on you that is all. Everything that I do everybody can see. That is the nature of my job. So I guess I am jealous of your freedom and you are trusted where as I have to write my hours down by the hour."

" Wow, this is intense huh? Well thanks for the compliment but I think you paid me a bigger compliment than any other lady my age has ever received."

My mouth dropped, I was sure she knew.

"You said I was one of the most sincere people you know."

Phew.

"Well it looks like the water got in over there, lets dry it up."

I said I got it and I got a mop and started to sweep. It got really dusty and I had a white shirt on. I took off my shirt and gave it to Alice. "Here take my shirt and wait around the corner until the dust clears, I do not want your asthma to act up."

"Wow, thanks Scott, you are a great guy." She grabbed my shirt and looked right into my eyes, she stuck her tongue out and licked it. I almost fainted. I finished mopping up and putting the barrier down to stop the water.

"Ok, Alice, you can come in and inspect my work now." My mouth dropped.

From around the corner came Alice, wearing the shirt I just took off and holding her bra and embroidered office shirt in her hand. This was nuts.

"You ball sweat smelt so nice this morning in my office. I just wanted to feel how it feels to wear the clothes of somebody you work with. It feels great wearing your shirt. This is what is must have felt like when you were wearing these pants naked huh?"

I slowly nodded my head I could not talk. The fact that she was wearing her bra meant that she naked under my shirt. "Let's go upstairs to my apartment and have sex Scott."

I could only mumble.

I followed her up her old house stairs. We had to be quiet because I was shirtless, Alice was in my shirt holding her own and a bra, and she had 2 other neighbors who I knew. We got into her apartment and she said hi to Chip her dog and dropped the clothes and asked me to kiss her.

"Oh Alice, this is nuts, this is crazy" I bent down and kissed her. We were trying to move together in our kisses but she is so much shorter than I am and we were so hot that it was hard to control ourselves.

"Oh Scott I am the luckiest woman in the world. A hot 23 year old man wants to have sex with little old me. I mean this is insane. What did I do to deserve this?" She asked.

I said, " You are nice and you were the only female in the office. Plus I think you will be a great fuck. You care for me so much I didn't know how to repay you. My cock was so hot for you the other day and now it is too."

We made our way to the bed stumbling over her jeans, her jacket, and books. I took off her shirt and marveled at the sight. Not because her tits were that good at all, certainly not, but because she actually had a strange body type and I couldn't understand why I found it so intoxicating. She reached up and began to undo my belt. She looked up at me and pulled down my boxers. My cock hit her in the face.

"So this is the thing that started it. Wow doesn't look like it had lots of attention with all stuff?" and she cackled like usual, "wow I think it is marvelous." She inserted into her mouth and I had to gasp for air as Alice inserted my penis into her mouth. I could not believe it. I stopped her and I kissed her.

Then I said, " Let us get naked first." She stripped me and I took off those black pants to find that she wasn't wearing any panties and that made her all the more hot. Her pussy was neat and tidy, the neatest and tidiest thing about this woman. I was going to love fucking her.

Then I let her suck my cock. She again looked at me and she smiled while licking the very end of my cock. It was so intense my body strained at its height and I had to get on my tiptoes. She ringed my cock and began slowly stroking my cock with her free hand. She then let go of stroking it and began to slowly insert the entire thing into her mouth. I could not believe I was being deep-throated by a 50 year old woman. I slowly began to develop a rhythm with her and I began fucking her face.

"Oh Alice, why is this happening, c'mon, ooooooffffffuuuuuuuccccccckkkkk." She really had me going, she was a damn pro. You would not know it if you looked at her but wow was she a masterful cock sucker. I pulled her away and began French kissing her as I started to finger her pussy. She was moaning and moving. I whispered into her ear.

"Swallow me"

She then proceeded to rapidly stroke my cock as I fucked her face so bad she was whimpering form the pain. " Ooooooohhhhh Aaalliiiiiicccccceee." Oh my gosh I came more in her mouth than any other time in my life. She didn't even lose any either. I couldn't believe it.

"Aren't you going to lose your erection, that was stupid, I wanted to have your kids."

"Don't worry Alice you make me so damn hot I don't know how I am ever going to calm down. You will need to by my cum receptacle." I said with joy.

Now it was my turn to please her and I got her up on the bed and spread her legs. I started to kiss her and then I moved down and started sucking on her tits. God those nipples were hard as hell. I was sucking her so much she was mumbling incoherent things. I began to finger her pussy, suck on her tits and tease her nipples with my teeth. She was groaning louder. "Scotty, Scotty, Scotty," was all she kept repeating. I felt her body let go and she was screaming as milk shout out of her nipples.

"Philly, Philly, Philly, oh fuck, philly, fuck, fuck philly, oh fuck, me philly." Philly is where she lived most of her life. I guess that orgasm brought her back to her roots so to speak. She closed her eyes and relished in the excitement. I just crawled up next to her and began stroking my extremely hard cock looking at her and sucking on her milk and boobs. She just lied there with this exhausted orgasmic look on her face. Oh wow to see a woman like that is intense. I was stroking my cock and looking her up and down. She began to kiss me and said, "Scott I still can't believe I blew you, ate your love juice, and you made me cum like that, this is the greatest day of my life, in any 50 year old's life. You mean the world to me. I want to have your kids, right now. I know I just got remarried but to be the object of love, affection, and hot ass sex with at 23 year old blows all life's problems away." She said this looked deep into my eyes and we began to kiss.

I began to hold her and we rolled around on the bed. I broke off her and said, " Alice, please mother my children. You are old enough to be my mother but any sense of happiness I can give to you my love is worth it." With that I lied her back in a loving embrace and she opened her legs.

I slowly put my cock to her hole. She was so incredibly wet. She just smiled in anticipation and looked int my eyes. I looked right at her as I was about to enter her and said "who does this?"

She answered back, "we do, now make love to me."

I pushed in hard and she moaned. She loved it. I began to establish a rhythm and I began to mount speed. She was screaming, "oh, ohh, unngggh, oohhhh, please Scott, make me a mom." I started really humping her. The dog was barking the bed was banging her pictures were falling off a wall. She was screaming at the top of her lungs, "Scott, Scott, oh god Scott, what are we doing, oh Scott, take me, release your love, please." The phone rang we let the answering machine take it. It was her neighbor below her a shut in.

"Alice this is Gene what is wrong"

Alice screamed, "Oh Gene I love you and I love him Scott is my new lover. Please I have never felt like this. OH Scott, Oh Scott, please Scott release it and release me. I want your kids"

With that I shot my cum into this short, rounded, 50 year old woman with a wart. I collapsed onto her. We began to kiss and make out. I then began to suck on her wart, it just seemed incredibly sexy to me then. Cum was oozing out of Alice. She just looked at me in love.

"Alice I do love you"

"Scott you have made me feel like a 20 year old. You can have any girl in America and you just shot your love into me. I can't express how good this feels. Please allow me to be here for you whenever you need me. You have blessed me so much with your gifts already and now this. I think I am in heaven," Alice admitted in her loving tone.

We ended up taking a hot shower together. "See ya tomorrow at work Alice", I said as I left the building. Her neighbor saw me leave and she fainted. The next day at work I wore Alice's shirt that only she has in the office. I got a couple of weird looks from my boss but I didn't care. Alice came in with her coffee and dropped it when she saw me in her shirt. She said to our boss, "um, Scott needs to help me on my computer now." I went up with her and closed her office door and she began sucking my cock. Twenty minutes later we emerged and we left for the nursery.

The End

Please respond with good and bad criticism, sorry for the length. I hope you all enjoyed it and please respond back to me.

popslop
popslop
1 Followers