Who Helps Whom?

Story Info
Billy helps his neighbor - or does she help him?
3.4k words
4.14
163k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wiscman45
wiscman45
113 Followers

Susan lives in the neighborhood of Billy. She is a lovely 48 year old house wife. Susan has always kept in Shape going to the gym and swimming in her backyard pool. Billy is the 18 year old young man next door.

Susan likes to skinny dip in her pool in the middle of the night. Billy has heard the water splashing at night and had wondered what was going on. One night he decided to find out why there was the sound of someone swimming in the middle of the night. Quietly leaving his house out the back door he carefully makes his way to the privacy fence dividing the her back yard from his next door.

Moving a bench next to the fence, to stand on, he peered over the top. In the full moonlight he saw MS Susan swimming to get cool from the heat of summer.

To his pleasant surprise she was skinny dipping not knowing anyone was watching. The location that Billy had placed the bench was under the thick Mimosa that was planted next to the fence. Making him in the darkness of its shadow.

Having walked out the door in just his boxers there was no hindrance to the growing of his young cock. The sight of the lovely MS Susan in her birthday suit made his young cock swell with excitement. The head peaking out of the flap in front. Billy's hand slid down and grasped his cock. Watching MS Susan swimming in the cool water Billy started stroking his now hard member.

MS Susan slid out of the water and laid on the deck chair facing the fence where Billy was hiding. Feeling cooler she relaxed there. Looking around she notice a shadowy figure under the mimosa. Grinning to herself she knew by the outline the it must be Billy. Acting as if she did not notice she started to caress her breast and give a low moan the floated across the silence of the night to Billy's ears. Billy gripped his hard young cock harder. Watching MS Susan caressing her own breast mmmmmmm.

MS Susan then slid her hand down over her tummy caressing it in small circles, tantalizing Billy hiding under the tree. Caressing slowly up and down her thighs enjoying both the sensations being produced and knowing what effect she must be having on the young man in the shadows. Spreading her legs farther the moon light glistening off the water droplets on her skin and the moisture building between her legs. Her hands sliding slowly upward and lightly touching the lips of her slick pussy.

Billy watched intently as MS Susan caressed her pussy. Gripping his cock and stroking in rhythm with her fingers moving over her pussy. Susan smiling in pleasure and knowing that Billy is watching. Slipping her finger between the lips of her pussy and rubbing over her tender clit hard with excitement. Her moaning and panting flowing to Billy's ears making him hotter.

Slipping her fingers deeply into her pussy moving them slowly in and out at first. A moan escapes Billy's lips. Susan giggles under her breath loving what she is doing to him. Wiggling her fingers around in her gripping pussy wishing it was Billy's hard young cock. Moving her fingers in and out faster and faster and wiggling around on the lounger with her excitement.

Billy pumping his cock faster and faster with Susan's fingers imagining his hand was hers. The erotic sight of her adding much to the excitement. Leaning on the fence for support. His hand starting to tap the fence as he looses knowing except the sight and feel of what is happening. Moaning more. Seeing MS Susan humping against her fingers. His hard young cock harder then he can remember before. Soon Cum explodes from him and splashes against the fence mmmmmm. His ass tight and pumping with his hand. Moaning OOH MS Susan.

Hearing what is happening in the dark of the Mimosa MS Susan humps harder against her fingers faster and deeper. OOH Moaning When hearing OOH Ms. Susan the climax that was building erupts full force over her fingers. Squirting and flowing from her. Humping hard up into the air. Wiggling wildly then falling back to the lounge chair exhausted but feeling gooood.

Billy Jumps off the bench he had been standing on which falls to the ground. Running back to his house afraid MS Susan might have heard and would get mad at him.

Once in his room he re lived every erotic sensual thing that he has seen over the fence. Loving how beautiful MS Susan was in the moon light. Falling into a deep sleeping thinking about her.

Susan laughing with the climax. Moaning and sighing. Hearing Billy jump off the bench and its falling to the ground makes her smile. She was going to have to do more with Billy. She had loved what had just happened.

Walking inside and going to bed thinking of what she was going to do next for him and her.

-----------------Next Morning-------------------

Susan's husband was away for a while and she was alone.

Waking the next morning after her skinny dipping and teasing the young man next door MS Susan was wet and tingling. Closing her eyes she was back by the pool again. Sliding her hand down under the sheet over her tummy and between her legs. Feeling the wetness already there. Rubbing up and down over her pussy lips sliding in the silky wetness. Moaning, "Òoooh Billy". Slipping her finger in and rubbing her clit and pussy. Reaching next to the bed and getting her toy. Pugging it in and turning it on. Placing the humming tip against her clit making her whimper and moan she dreamed of Billy stroking his hard cock on the other side of the fence. She wondered what it looked like. She was sure it felt wonderful and would in her. Soon she was shaking and squirting. Moaning and laughing.

Resting a little on the bed after the climax she had. She started thinking of things to do that day.

Climbing out of bed thinking of what to wear. Pulling out a white thong and white hot pants. A Long button down shirt that hung to her thighs almost like a dress. Wearing no bra since her breast were still firm like a teenagers. She wore white rolled down bobby socks and white tennis shoes.

Fixing breakfast with eggs, link sausage, hash browns and toast. Sitting and eating, her mind wondered to the days plans. Picking up a sausage placing it in her mouth. Licking her tongue around it then sucking on it. Without thinking moving it in and out of her mouth. Catching what she was doing she placed it back on the plate and giggled. She had been thinking about Billy.

After the meal MS Susan started on the days chores. Cleaning in the house. When the mail was delivered she stepped out to get it. Billy next door was doing the same thing. Susan waved and said hello like she did not know what he did the night before.

Billy smiled back a little nervous because of last night. Looking at MS Susan now sent his mind back to how beautiful she was in the moon light nude and masturbating. He lingered on the front stoop and admired MS Susan. She was going through her mail. A letter slipped out of her hand and fell to the ground. She turned and bent down to retrieve it. The shirt Riding up over her behind showing the hot pants and no pantie lines just the smoothness of her cheeks.

Billy moaned at the sight. His cock growing in his cut-offs.

MS Susan picked up the letter deliberately facing away from Billy. After picking it up and placing it with the other she looked over to Billy. Smiled and called, "do you think it is going to be as hot as it was yesterday?"

Billy answered, "unfortunately yes. Good day to work in the air condition or swim some place where there is shade."

"You are right. I think it has been too hot the last few days. Will be nice when it starts to cool down."

MS Susan looking down and seeing the bulge in Billy's shorts. "You are always welcome to use our pool if you want Billy."

"Thank you MS Susan, I might do that later." Billy was glad he was not close to her now. She might get upset that he had a bulge in his shorts. Turning he went inside. Throwing the mail on the table and quickly walked to his room. He laid down on the bed and pulled down the shorts. His hard young cock sprang up. Grabbing it Billy squeezed. The sight of her last night and now with that sexy ass she had when she bent over WOW she is hot.

Billy stroked his cock thinking about the sexy woman next door. Moaning and groaning thinking about her in the moon light and now bending over in those HOT pants. Stroking faster and faster ...ooooh. His hand sliding up and down the full length of he straining cock. Ass tightening and legs shaking. Stroking faster and squeezing up and down. AAAA OOOH feeling the cum flowing up through his cock. Arching in the air and landing on his stomach. OH WOW SHE IS HOT. He was going to have to swim later he just had to. Just for the possibility to be around her.

Looking out the window hoping to see MS Susan but she is not outside in the heat. Then going to his computer and getting on line to check mail and messages. Messenger coming on with no one on. Clicking on his friend that he has been talking with all summer. Who says she is from Florida. He sends, "Hugs and Kisses I wish you were on right now."

MS Susan worked around the house cleaning, thinking of Billy and what he looked like, walking back into the house and giggle. She put heavy items into a box. Knowing she could not move it to storage and she would need help. That being a good reason for having Billy come over to help. Slight evil grin. Tieing up the long blouse now under her breast. The white cloth framing the form of her breast and her lovely tummy showing. The full effect of the hot pants now evident.

Checking her e-mail before she goes out the door for help. A message comes up in her Yahoo Messenger "Hugs and Kisses I wish you were on right now" from the friend she has been talking with all summer.

Walking next door and knocking on the door. Billy answers with eyes popping out of his head when he sees how beautiful MS Susan is with the hot pants and blouse tied up like that. His mouth goes dry. ÒCan you help me Billy with a box that I made too heavy? I need to move it for storage.Ó Billy Nods and follows over to her house. Watching her lovely behind as he follows. Causing a slight hardening in his shorts.

Following to the box. MS Susan bending and trying to lift. "See it is to heavy for me," she says. Her tush facing Billy making him blush. She moves out of the way breathing a little heavier from the try and maybe something more.

Billy squatting to lift the box. He muscles showing as he lifts and holds it in front of him hiding the lump there. "Where would you like it Ms. Susan?"

"Follow me please." Walking up stairs wiggling deliberately in front of Billy. Walking into the attic and motioning where to place the box. Both walking back down.

Susan offering a cool drink if Billy would like one. Billy nods in agreement. Opening the fridge and leaning to get the juice a little wiggle for good measure. Walking over to Billy and handing him a glass.

Beginning to pour the juice and oh oh missed the glass. The juice splashing on Billy's shirt and shorts. "OH MY I am so sorry!" Putting down the pitcher and reaching for the towel. Rubbing over Billy's strong chest under his shirt. Then down over his shorts pressing lightly on the lump there.

"I will wash those for you. Don't want them to stain. Take them off please and I will wash them."

MS Susan gets a pair of her shorts ...silk. "Here Billy you can wear these until your cloths are clean." He goes to the bath room and changes into them so she can wash the cloths.

Sitting on the couch as she leaves to wash his cloths Billy feels the silk caress his skin as he sits. He never felt something like this before Making him hard in the softness. He rubs a little while Susan puts it at the washer.

Billy getting hard in the silk shorts of MS Susan which is all he has on. The sight of her and now wearing her silk stimulates him.

MS Susan stops in the kitchen for more drinks Ice cold from the fridge. Condensation forming on the sides of the classes. Her blouse unbuttoned down the front and walking into the living room. Taking one glass, while walking, rubbing it up and down under her chin also up and down in the opening of the blouse. Water flowing over her skin from the condensation of the glass. Some soaking into the material. Her nipples harden from the cold. Stepping over to Billy and handing him the cold drink, bending over as she does. The material of the blouse opening to reveal the cleavage of her breast glistening with the water and nipples standing out in the light cloth overing them.

Looking into Billy's eyes as she hands him the drink. Noticing him glance down her blouse. MS Susan glancing quickly down as he does and sees the bulge that he is trying to hide Unsuccessfully. She sits down next to him placing her hand on his. Making some small talk about how hot it is. Rubbing the glass up and down over her skin as she talks. Billy's eyes following her hand. Smiling, MS Susan loves the effect just what she was hoping.

"Would you like to go for a swim to Cool down?" Asked MS Susan. Billy nods his approval. Standing and taking his hand she walks out the back door to the pool. "After YOU." Susan playfully pushing him into the pool.

SPLASH the water coming up and covering Susan. The blouse now clinging to her skin. Jumping in after Billy. Diving under coming up next to him. While under the water she could see the large prominent bulge under the silk. Bobbing up from the water in front of Billy laughing and slashing playfully.

"This is much better then being in the heat. Is it not Billy?"

Billy Laughing nervously, "yes this is much better."

Swimming around the pool they cool off in the water. MS Susan laying back and floating. The blouse forming around her breast with the wet material; nipples pointing to the sky. Floating to the shallow end and standing up to rest a little. Her breast showing clearly in the white material of her blouse, sticking to her skin. Her white short shorts clinging to her and showing sweet details.

Billy followed and when she stood up he stayed down under the water because of the raging hard on he had looking at her. Looking at him MS Susan coos, "Does the wet blouse bother you is that why you are not standing? Here does this help?" Taking the blouse completely off and tossing it to the deck. Billy's eyes going wider in disbelief. Reaching out to him she takes his hands saying, "Come on now haven't you seen a woman's breast before?" Pulling him up to stand.

"Yes I have. But this is different."

"Why is this different?" Holding his hands now as he is standing in front of her the silk forming around his young cock.

"Just is, you are my neighbor it feels different."

"How do you know how it feels if you down have your hands on them." Pulling his hands and placing them on her breast. He pulls in a chocking breath as he touches her skin. "Now how is this different then the other breast you have seen Hun?"

Stammering a little Billy says, "A a this is A... Much more exciting. Some thing I thought would never happen!"

"Well little Billy it is happening and by what I can see you like it too." As she places her hand on the hard young cock covered with wet silk. Giving it a little squeeze. Jumping his hands pull away from her breast.

Stroking slowly up and down the silk, MS Susan says, "you can keep your hands on my breast and feel them as long as you want." Pulling him closer with his cock. Billy placing his hands back on her breast and caressing over them feeling the hard nipples in the palm of his hands. Her other hand moving behind his head and pulling his mouth to her's kissing him nibbling on his lower lip. Billy responding the same with her.

MS Susan pressing her tongue to Billy's lips and into his mouth. Licking over his tongue tasting him. Stroking his hard cock up and down the silk sliding with her hand. Slipping her hand along the waist band and pulling the shorts down. Pulling them all the way off with her foot and letting them float away on the water. MS Susan pulls him closer her arms wrapping around him; pressing her breast to his strong chest. Feeling his arms wrapping around her and sliding down her back. Billy's hands covering her tush and squeezing pulling her closer while his cock presses to her tummy. Slipping his hands into the waist band of her shorts and pulling them over the curve her hips and down her legs.

MS Susan steps out of them as they float away with the silk shorts already floating across the water.

Wrapping each other up with their arms MS Susan and Billy passionately kiss. Tongues playing deeply in their mouths. Billy's hands caressing and fondling her tush. MS Susan's hands squeezing and pulling Billy tighter to her. Wiggling she rubs her tummy against his firm large cock. Moaning into each other's mouths. Billy never dreamed last night that today he would be like this with the woman in the moon light. This felt so much better then any other woman he had been with. Not that he had been with that many. His hands exploring over her soft skin. Pressing tight to her feeling her skin stroking his cock. Slipping his hand down behind her, between her legs and finding her pussy dripping wet. His fingers slipping in the wonderful lubricant of her pussy. Wiggling his fingers in the velvet softness.

Feeling this MS Susan presses harder to Billy moaning into his mouth. Kissing more passionately. Putting her hands on his shoulders and jumping up. Wrapping her legs around Billy with her feet against his ass. Wiggling to place her pussy over his hardness. Moving down and feeling the head enter. Holding there and wiggling back forth. Then slipping farther down as he enters her gripping her muscles all the way down his shaft.

Rocking her hips against him, MS Susan starts riding her desire. Feeling Billy moving in and out of her wanton pussy. Billy swaying back and forth in time with her wiggling. Their heads nuzzling each other's neck now because the panting making kissing difficult. Each nibbling the other's neck moaning and whimpering.

Faster and faster moving together, waves flowing across the pool while the 2 shorts dance together in the waves. Moaning, wiggling while moving backwards slowly to the side of the pool. Billy leaning against the deck. MS Susan bouncing up and down harder. Soon there are stars where the sun should be. Billy and MS Susan erupting in climax together. Bodies shaking and quivering with sheer pleasure.

MS Susan collapsing against Billy. As they both slip into the water of the shallow end. Sitting on the bottom in each other's arms. Kissing and nibbling holding together not wanting to let go.

MS Susan asked Billy if he was hungry. Stepping out of the pool they head to the kitchen. MS Susan suggest a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. She opens the jelly, "this is my favorite, raspberry Jelly!" Sticking and finger in and licking and sucking it clean slowly while looking deeply into Billy's eyes.

wiscman45
wiscman45
113 Followers