Who I Am Before I Was Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelus took the brief intermission to pull his pants and boxers all the way down and off. His cock stood tall and firm as he threw his jacket off as well, leaving him clad only in his maroon silk shirt. Buffy began to slowly be aware of his intentions to fuck her again. Angelus grabbed her arms and pulled her up to his chest, forcefully kissing her. His tongue sought hers. Tangling and dueling with hers as he held her tight against his body.

Buffy kissed back, meeting him with the same bruising force. Her lips were certain to be swollen after tonight. Buffy’s need to breath began to overwhelm her as she struggled to pull away from him. Angelus quickly flipped her around so that she lay face down beneath him on the grass.

“Angelus, please. I can’t do anymore,” she pleaded, “I’m sore.”

“Oh, but you will, my love. You’ll take all I have to give, and you’ll love every minute of it,” Angelus reached under her, feeling her wetness still coat her center and down her thighs. After his fingers were soaked, he brought them around and inserted a finger in her anus. Buffy groaned and lifted her ass higher, to give him better access, “Oh, my little Slayer does in deed love it in the ass. Just think,” he leaned into her until his mouth brushed her ear, “I get to take your virginity all over again.”

Despite being aroused at the thought of him fucking her in the ass, the words he spoke stung her. Without thinking she responded, “I didn’t give you my virginity. I gave it to Angel. And as you keep reminding me, you two aren’t the same person.”

Angel growled and leaned against his heels. Just as he did, a large smack crossed Buffy’s ass. “Ow! Fuck!” she screamed.

In a low, dark and serious tone, he shot back, “Don’tever speak to me that way again. What Angel took gently,” his penis started to probe her puckered entrance as he leaned in once more, with a smirk, “I’ll take by force,” with the final word, Angelus reared into Buffy, causing a cry of pain to shout out her throat. He had pushed all the way in and just stopped moving.

Buffy’s cry gave way to small whimpers as she gripped the grass tightly beneath her, “Please, Angelus.”

“Please what?” he asked coldly as he tried to hold back his groan of pleasure at being inside her once more.

“I can’t……….it hurts,” she managed to get out.

“Yes, baby. And you are exquisite when you’re in pain.”

“Pleas stop,” she pleaded.

“But I have,” he quickly responded with a grin.

“Get your fucking cock out of me!” she screamed over her shoulder.

An eyebrow arched as Angelus taunted, “That one’ll cost you,” and with that he pulled out and pushed back in roughly. Another cry escaped Buffy’s lips, but only moans came from Angelus. “Tell me Buff. Tell me you’re sorry, and I promise to make it better.”

“Liar,” Buffy sobbed. His eyebrow arching once more, Angelus pulled out, leaving only the head of his penis inside her. Before he could have a chance to thrust back in, Buffy cried out, “I’m sorry! God, I’m sorry.”

Buffy tried to think back. Even though it was only moments before, through all the pain, it was difficult to find what she was searching for. She couldn’t remember why she needed to apologize. “I’m…….I’m sorry for mentioning Angel,” it was easy enough to figure out. Most times he was angry was usually because she had mentioned his name., which occasionally made her wonder how insecure Angelus really must be.

“Good. Now, what else?” Keeping up this game of twenty-one questions was starting to take its toll on him. He needed to thrust back inside her again. And this time, not stop until his come leaked out of her ass.

“I don’t remember. Please Angelus. I am sorry.”

“Remember this my little whore: just because he and I are not the same inside, we are on the outside. Except clothes-wise. Iknow that you prefer my sense of style to his,” he taunted, “but his face is my face. His chest you love pressed against you, is my chest. And his cock, most definitely his cock, is my cock. So you see, Buff, we both took your virgin pussy that night. Just think – it was kinda like a threesome,” Angelus mocked. Buffy didn’t respond, but he knew there was something on her mind. “Tell me. Say it, Buff. What are you thinking?” She shook her head. Angelus thought a moment, then rubbed her ass where he had smacked her. “I promise I won’t hurt you if you tell me. Even if it is about him.”

Buffy slowly lifted her head and looked over her shoulder at him. Angelus nodded in assurance. Buffy opened her mouth slowly, “If you both took my virginity, then w-wouldn’t,” she began to stutter, not sure why she was even telling him this, “w-wouldn’t he still be inside you to take this part of me?”

Angelus stopped rubbing her ass and looked around the cemetery as if to ponder his response. Buffy wasn’t sure if he was looking for something, or contemplating his answer. “Well, no,” he finally answered, “I was still inside of him because he was still a demon. Just had that pesky soul. A demon is a demon, Buff. When his soul flew the coop, he’s just a plain ol’ demon. Well,” he chuckled, “not a plain ‘ol demon. Me,” he stated with a show of pride. “Good question though. It’ll clear up anything else you want to say, I’m sure.”

Buffy’s head once again fell to the ground. The pain in her heart rising far beyond the pain Angelus had inflicted upon her.

Angelus, getting anxious and one the verge of blue-balls, took some pity on the girl. He would never admit it, but he cared for her. Maybe even loved her, if that was possible. He stole another glance around them, making sure no one would see or hear him, “It isn’t your fault, you know. You love me because you love me. You loved Angel, and your body got used to that. Needs it even. It won’t give up the feeling of me being inside you. My cock is still his. Your blood is mine, just as it was his. When you walk down the street and sense me, it is your blood that knows I’m there. Maybe not me specifically. Either way it has always done it, has it not? Your blood senses your mate is near. It craves me as it did him. It screams for me Buffy. Just as mine does for you. Thanks to fruity soul-boy, anyway,” he muttered under his breath. “And Buff, when the blood screams….you can’t ignore it. It is everything you are,” Angelus finished. He couldn’t take much more of this sappy crap. He could tell though, it had made a difference. He could feel her loosen up around his shaft, no longer trying to fight him. Angelus knew that none of this bond crap was any more her fault than it was his. What Angel had felt for this girl, caused Angelus to have the same bond with her. It was just that powerful. He was a part of her, as much as she, him. Even past her death, he would love her. He knew it. He didn’t like it, but would have to make the best of it. And if that meant fucking her like crazy, he’d have no problem with that either. Because, he had to admit to himself, she really was the best fuck of his life. Or, unlife, as it were.

Angelus leaned over her, causing a moan to escape both their mouth as he shifted inside of her. He whispered in her ear, “If it pleases you, you may think of him while I fuck you in the ass. Only this once, of course,” Buffy opened her eyes in astonishment. This was huge, and something that would probably never be repeated. A vague resemblance of a smile crossed over her features. “But,” he began once again, “when its time for you to come, my name will still be on your lips, regardless of who is on your mind. Understand?”

Buffy nodded, “Yes.”

“Okay.”

“Angel?”

He sighed, “What?”
“How have you been able to stand not thrusting, even though you’re inside me?”

Angelus laughed, causing ripples to spark through Buffy’s body, “Buff babe, I have no fucking idea. And I sure as hell can’t wait any longer.”

“Me neither,” Buffy moaned, “I always wanted to do this with Angel. Its so……bad.”

“Well, then,” Angelus pulled himself all the way out of her, causing each participant to groan, “Relax. For once, I’m going to go easy on you. And for the record, he wanted very much to do this with you., but thought you too chaste. He thought you would be disgusted with him if you knew some of the things he wanted to do with your body. Now, enough about him.”

Angelus leaned down and began kissing her sore bottom. A hand crept under her and brought some wetness from her pussy up to her rectum. Attempting to make it nice and slippery. His other hand began stroking his cock. He quickly stopped the activity on his cock, realizing one or two more strokes and he’d be done. He used his hand to part the globes of her ass as he stuck his tongue out and circled her anus with it.

Buffy groaned and raised her ass higher in the air, “More, Angel……”

Angelus furrowed his brows at the name, but continued. He glistened her opening with his tongue and used it to slowly probe inside her. He wanted her to be fully ready for him this time.

Angelus continued rimming her, “Oh…fuck yesssss…Angel……I need you now……I’m ready….,” she panted.

Angelus grinned and knelt on his knees. He brought a hand beneath her again and slowly slipped two fingers into her hot core. Buffy groaned and began to grind against them. He pulled his fingers out and reached around to her mouth, “Suck them,” his voice husky with lust.

Buffy willingly complied, taking his fingers in her mouth, “So wet. I’m always so wet. And……” she took another lick, “and gooooooood” she coed.

“Yes you are baby,” he retracted his fingers from her and used both hands to open her cheeks apart once more. He slowly pushed the head of his cock inside her. Feeling her tense slightly at the new intrusion, he rubbed her cheeks slowly, “Just relax baby. It’ll hurt less,” he said as he positioned himself further inside of her waiting depths.

“Oh, God.” Buffy called out.

“Buffy,” Angelus sang to her cautiously, “behave. I said only one other man’s name can come from your lips. And God isn’t it.”

“Harder Angel, Please, all the way in.”

“Remember, you said it,” Angelus thrusted forward, embedding himself completely inside of her. This time only waiting a few moments for her to get accustom to his girth before pumping wildly inside of her. “Oh, fuck, Buff…..I want to feel you around me for eternity,” he said pumping wildly inside of her.

Buffy screamed in pleasure, “Oh yes, forever Angel. Fuck me. Fuck me hard.”

“Baby likes it in the ass, doesn’t she.? Daddy found something you like, didn’t he?” Angelus said thinking about what Angel was missing out on. Had his former self known she loved it up the ass, it would have made him glow with happiness.

“Yes, Angelus,” she sighed, “yes.”

Angelus’ face lit up. She called his name, and wasn’t even coming yet. She didn’t even notice since she kept calling it. His pace quickened at his realization that he finally would have this girl. Not because she held on to the memory of Angel. But because she wanted Angelus.

“Fuck, Buffy. Your ass is so tight,” in a moment Angelus ripped off his shirt and gathered his sweet lover in his arms, making sure that she was pressed firmly against his chest. Angelus reached around and began to pinch and stroke her clit.

“Yes, Angelus, I’m coming. I’m coming,” she shouted.

He continued his vigorous thrusting, “I’m going to make you come so hard Slayer.”

With a final pinch, Buffy screamed in pleasure as tremors rocketed throughout her body, “Yesss, Angelusss,” she gripped his arms brutally, finally reveling in the comfort of his skin on hers. Angelus continued to pump inside her body still shook with aftershocks. Tilting her head, she whispered, “Bite me, Angelus. Drink.”

Without a hesitant moment, he punctured her soft skin. Drinking her warm blood. Savoring the thick taste as it flowed into his mouth, caressing his throat on the way down with the sweet flavor that was uniquely Buffy. With a loud holler, Angelus emptied his seed inside her, triggering another orgasm in her. They screamed each others name, clutching each other tightly as Angelus pulled his fangs from her neck as they both fell to the ground.

Angelus, aware of his weight, rolled off her and stared at her until her eyes fluttered open. “What?” she asked, barely having the breath to form words.

“I don’t ever want you to change.”

Buffy arched an eyebrow, “I think that’s kind of inevitable,” Buffy looked around at her discarded and tattered clothing, “Oh God, how am I going to get home. You tore all my clothes.”

“Wear my coat. It’s long enough to cover you completely,” he stated simply as he rolled onto his back, staring up at the stars.

Buffy grabbed his coat and wrapped it around herself. She gathered her clothing from the ground, “Whoa. My legs are a little wobbly,” she smiled at him, the sweat still glistening off her flushed face,

Angelus loved how she looked at that moment. It was then that he realized that he could never let this girl go. Not even if she died, which, the very thought caused a growl to escape his throat. Buffy turned to head home as her lover called back to her, “What? No goodbye, Buff? I’m hurt.”

She glanced over her shoulder, “You’ve never said it after you’ve fucked me. Why start now?”

Angelus shrugged and muttered under his breath, “Thought it be nice,” then raised his voice so that she could hear, “See you in two days?”

“I’ll try,” Buffy turned around to look at him, “but I can’t keep doing this. I’m supposed to kill you. If anyone ever knew……” she trailed off, “I can’t keep doing this. You’re a bad habit that I have to kick,” she said turning around and heading for home, “One of us is going to have to die,” she mumbled to herself.

Angelus heard her last remark as he grabbed his clothes and began dressing himself, softly saying, “Well, you’re a bad habit as well, my darling. But I refuse to kick you. So I guess you’re right,” he said standing watching her disappearing form, “one of us is going to have to die.”

In that moment Angelus sensed something behind him and turned around, “Spike,” he said plainly, not surprised to see him.

“Oh, man. This place reeks of something. And it ain’t the dead. Have you and the pet been going at it again? It smells like a bloody brothel. How’s a man supposed to feed when all he smells is flippin’ sex in the air. Can’t bloody well feed when you got a hard-on poking into the stomach of your meal.”

Angelus smirked at his grande-childe, “C’mon, let’s go.” They continued their walk through the cemetery, Angelus spoke, “By the way, where are the kiddies? They should be awake by now.”

“I just checked on ‘em. The ground hasn’t been disturbed on two graves, so I’m guessin’ their still fast asleep. Lazy, I guess. Better for us, cause I could tell your bloody Slayer dusted the third.”

“Yeah, I know. She showed up early,” Angelus smiled, “Doesn’t matter. Cause Spike, my boy, I have a feeling life is about to get very interesting.”

THE END

12