Who I Am, Before I Was Ch. 07

Story Info
Enter Giles, stage right.
1.5k words
4.38
16k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enter Giles, Stage Right

“Will, I think it’s time we left the Buffster alone on this. She’s back. She’s safe. She kicked some baddy ass. All is right with the world,” Xander smiled as he nudged a nervous Willow in the shoulder.

“But Buffy, what if they come back? I mean, Spike isn’t going to just walk away and leave town.”

“I certainly hope not,” Buffy said with a wicked grin as they opened the library doors and threw their books on the table before sitting down.

The group of three looked up to see the tweed clothed man walk out of his office, “Ah, Buffy, I do believe I asked you to go straight to class today and not stop by the library.”

“What’s the diff,” she said with a shrug.

“The Diff, as you say, is that these last few days have been very dramatic for you and your family. Your mother is scared and is more concerned with your schooling that slaying. She wants you to get into college so that you can get away from the Hellmouth.”

“But Buff can’t leave. She’s now the Big Bad in town.”

“Xander, do you not have a place to be?” Giles said with annoyance.

Xander shrugged and grabbed his books, and tossed a, “Later,” over his shoulder as he headed out the door.

Willow and Buffy stared up at Giles. For a few moments he was quiet until, “I think you’re needed in home room. Both of you.”

After a glance at one another Buffy and Willow stood with their books and walked toward the door. Willow walked into the hall as Buffy stood back momentarily. “Giles, are you okay? I mean, you look a little pale?”

“Perhaps I could use a little tea and some rest. It has just been a very tiring week,” Giles gave her a weak smile.

“Yeah, you’re telling me. So, training tonight?”

“No. I think perhaps an extra night off, even with Spike and Drusilla in town, could do us a bit of good.”

“Okay. And yeah, I could use some down time. Take care of yourself,” Buffy opened the doors to the hallway, “Oh and Giles, open the curtains. It’s a beautiful day. Get some sun in here.”

********

Giles headed through the dark alley behind the movie theatre when he heard a noise behind him. He stood and slowly turned but couldn’t see anyone. He carried on with his journey until he felt a presence again. Turning on his heels he shouted, “Who’s there? I know someone is there. If you don’t show yourself, I will be forced to do something.”

“Like what Rupert,” Angelus said directly behind him, startling him, “whoa Rupert. Take it easy. What are you going to do,” a grin spread over his features, “bite me?”

Giles took two steps back, “I don’t know what you are talking about Angelus. Maybe I should be talking to you. I saw you. Saw you with your mouth between my Buffy’s thighs.”

Angelus lunged toward Giles, tossing him into several garbage cans. He loomed over him, “So you know, Buffy is mine. Always has been. Always will be. And from now on, you aren’t working for Spike. You are working for me. You will not speak to her of your little, shall mew say, transformation. You will take care of her the same as you always have. But do not DARE lay a finger on her. Or I’ll rip it off,” Angelus stood as he watched the blood boil in the young fledgling, “you really should eat Rupert. You look like death,” Angelus laughed as he descended into the night.

Giles stood and bared his fangs, “I wasn’t frightened of you when I was alive. I’m not frightened of you now.”

Angelus turned his head as he stalked off in the night, “You’ve never really met me Rupert. I’m your Grand-Sire.”

********

“Oh fuck….Angelus…,” Buffy screamed as Angelus plunged into her depths furiously.

“You’re mine, Buff….you’re mine….you’ll never fuck or love anyone but me,” he spat the words in her face as he came inside her body as her pussy milked him and fluttered around his rigid cock.

After catching their breath – or after Buffy caught hers, she sat up in bed and watched as Angelus lit a cigarette and stared outside her bedroom window.

“Angelus, put that out! My mom will be able to smell it.”

Angelus grumbled and threw it out her window but never turned back to her.

“Are you hoping to see something? Spike maybe? Or Dru? I mean, it isn’t like I couldn’t tell that you were kinda being possessive tonight…I mean, abnormally, obscenely possessive ever for you.”

“Spike will be back. And I’ll deal with him then,” he stated simply.

“You mean me? Or at least – we, right?”

Buffy stood and walked to her window and stood behind her demon lover. She wrapped her hands around his naked waist. She looked around his side and at his jutting penis. She snorted which caused Angelus to look down at what she was looking at, “It never goes down Buff. Just takes an intermission.”

She relaxed her arms and walked to her closet pulling on her robe. “You never answered me. What are we doing about Spike?”

“Leave Spike to me. And if I was, as you say,” he turned and looked leered at her, “‘overly possessive’ that is my choice. And I didn’t hear you disapproving. At least not above your scream.”

Buffy blushed, “Well, you better get going. Mom’s gonna be home soon.”

Angelus raised an eyebrow, “Kicking me out Buff? Not very polite. I’ll fuck you in front of your mother if I chose. Hell, I practically did. Maybe she would love to join in. I’m telling you Buff, it’s been so long since your mother’s been laid, she’s probably as tight as your little whore.”

Buffy shook her head and lowered her eyes, “Just when I reach that moment of feeling happy and at least mildly content, you always manage to rip that away.”

Angelus walked toward Buffy and brushed her cheek with his thumb, “And I always will Buff. I’m not your precious little soul boy. I’m not that ponce of a man that took you so delicately that rainy night. I take you. I fuck you. I pleasure you. You suck me. You pleasure me. If I buy anything for you; jewelry, clothes, whatever, it is for you to only look more exquisite to me. Not for you. And if I ever bring you flowers Buff, it will be to prick those nipples of yours on the thorns and drink your luscious blood.”

Buffy stood quietly as Angelus dressed himself. When he finished, he grabbed her roughly and kissed her harshly on the lips. He pulled away and looked into her eyes, “I’d fuck you again Buff,” he reached in between her robe and ran his finger between her netherlips then pulled away licking his finger clean, “and I know you wouldn’t mind, but I have elsewhere to be.” With that he turned away, “I’ll pick you up after training tomorrow night.”

“Pick me up?” she said softly, “I won’t be at the school.”

Angelus turned to her, “What do you mean?”

“I don’t know. Giles said he wanted to take me someplace else. Some new training techniques or something.”

“Where?”

Buffy shrugged her shoulders, “Don’t know. I get the feeling the woods. But I’ll be having dinner here first. Said he didn’t want to train until after dark.”

“Odd don’t you think?”

Once again shrugging her shoulder, “I’m not paid to think. I’m paid to fight…well, not actually paid but…” she let her sentence end.

“Well then. I’ll be with you watching you train tomorrow night.”

“What! Angelus – “

“Relax Buff. He’s knows we fuck. Witnessed it first hand. Probably beats off to it nightly. The vision of my tongue lapping at your pussy.”

“What!” her eyes nearly falling out of her sockets in horror.

“Yes Buff. He may be a stuffy old British watcher, but he’s still a man. Uh, well…I guess not anymore. Later.”

Buffy watched in horror as Angelus left her bedroom and her house. It wasn’t then until his last remark sunk in, “Huh?”

********

“It’s all set then. The Slayer will be bringing the Vampire to the woods tomorrow night.”

“Rupert, how do you know she will mention it to him? And I don’t believe her actions in this affair with the enemy should go without punishment.”

“She has had her mind polluted by him Quentin. I just want my Slayer to be free of this vampire. I know the council wants that as well.”

“Very well. So long as Angelus is finally beaten. Buffy will be allowed to go.”

“Thank you for your support on behalf of Buffy, Mr.Travers.” Giles hung up the phone and turned to his side.

Spike and Drusilla leaned in for a deep kiss to celebrate the future as Giles took another drink from the vampire groupie next to him.

TBC – at some point.