Who Is She Really?

Story Info
Dreams tell the story, literally.
5.9k words
3.27
13.1k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Roy!"

My eyes snapped wide open, alarmed, moving around wondering where I was.

"Holy shit!" I thought to myself after getting my mind straight.

"Shawny hun!" called out Maria walking into the bedroom in a red bathrobe. "Looks like someone's finally awake." She sat on the bed next to me and smiled. "I think it's time for you to get up and drive me to the mall."

"And I presume you also want money," I said putting my feet to the floor and sitting next to her.

"Yes please!" exclaimed Maria in an exaggerated way.

"Did Josh and everyone leave already?" I asked.

"Hours ago," emphasized Maria quite quick in her response. "Both of them looked quite drunk. I wanted to drive them wherever but Josh pissed me off so I let them do whatever they wanted."

"You shouldn't have done that. Josh is always a retard when he's drunk," I said. "You should have told them to stay put."

"I was gonna take Chrissie for sure because she needed the ride but Josh just grabs her and puts her in his car. I almost ended up punching Josh on the nose after our little argument."

I laughed. "Serious!"

"By the way what were you and Chrissie doing out back when I went upstairs to the bathroom?" asked Maria looking a bit irritated.

"Nothing why?"

"Well it seemed like you two were doing something."

"She just wanted another bottle of beer so I took her to the backyard to get her one."

"And you're sure nothing else happened."

"I'm positive," I said.

"Okay..." said Maria sounding a bit in doubt.

"Yeah...come on you know I wouldn't do anything that might jeopardize our relationship," I said trying to convince her. "How long have we been together? Like two years."

"I know, I know," chattered Maria. "You're my sweet cakes and I know you wouldn't do something like that, but..."

"But what?" I asked sort of annoyed.

"Well, being in a two year relationship has its downfalls. I'm afraid you're getting a bit bored of me. Shawn I'm afraid that you are seeing women much hotter than me."

I chuckled in my mind at her choice of words. She expressed she was hot, but then again it's good to have a woman that displays as much confidence as Maria does, heck, I'm not saying she isn't hot. "Don't worry Maria. Love has much more to do with than beauty..."

"But to me it has to," interrupted Maria abruptly. "Shawn do you think I'm sexy?"

"Of course!" I exclaimed without hesitation. "Boy, look at you."

"Then tell me what my best feature is?"

"Well your gorgeous face obviously and..."

"Something other than my face," interrupted Maria.

"Yes I'm getting there," I smiled. "I'd say your ass."

"My ass?" questioned Maria. "Then why haven't you ever asked me for anal sex, huh?"

"What!" I didn't know quite how to answer that question. It was rather sudden and awkward. I never knew she was willing to get it up her ass, not to mention that she told me she never done it before. I thought she'd think it was gross.

"Ah, I don't know," I answered.

"What do you mean you don't know?" asked Maria, irritated. "Josh asked Chrissie."

"And how do you know that?" I asked.

"Oh come on! Josh has more guts than you. Chrissie told me how one time..."

"Okay, okay, you don't need to get so descriptive," I said interrupting. "So what if I didn't ask you. I thought you wouldn't like it."

"Ha! What's there not to like," stated Maria. "I don't think it's gross."

"You don't?" I asked surprised.

"Nope. After what Chrissie told me I think I'd like to try it," smiled Maria.

My mouth sort of got tangled up before I could say something. I think my mind took a while to process something. Did I hear what I think I just heard? And no it wasn't actually about Maria's enthusiastic words about wanting anal sex.

"Maria?" I said calling out her name.

"Yes Shawn?"

"As much as I love your thoughts on anal sex, are you saying that Christina and Josh both already went through it?" I asked with curiosity in my eyes.

"From what I heard yes, why?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I looked at the ceiling referring back to my dream.

"What is it Shawn?" asked Maria grabbing me by the arm. "Oh god, don't tell me you're getting turned on. You bitch!" Maria pushed herself back from me, but not before I grabbed her by the arm myself.

"Josh told me he never got the chance," I said looking deep into Maria's eyes. "He did mention asking her once but she refused to ever do it."

"And you're going to believe that bastard. You know the lies he tells" stated Maria.

"No I know for sure he wasn't lying. I saw it in his eyes. He was very disappointed. And trust me he wasn't drunk either."

"But that could only mean that what Roy said is true," said Maria.

"You know we never disagree on anything, but I have a feeling the incredible stuff Christina told you wasn't something she did with Josh, but rather with another guy. Hate to say this to you, but I think your best friend from grade school is a..."

"Say it Shawn, say it!" cried Maria out of nowhere. "And I think you were the one."

"Excuse me?" I protested.

"Fuck you Shawn," shouted Maria in tears as she stood up in front of me. "I saw what happened out back. I saw you and...her. What was she saying huh? Did she persuade you for anything? Maybe a blowjob? Did she take you someone so you can stick your cock in her ass?"

"What? No!" I shouted. "She was drunk! I couldn't avoid it."

"Avoid what Shawn? Her offerings?

"Look I swear on my life that nothing happened between us. Listen she was drunk!"

"You keep saying she was drunk. Oh so let me guess you were too right?"

"Hell no! I just came remember?"

"Matter of fact Shawn I do. I also remember, umm...oh yeah that you kissed her on the lips. Was one long kiss by the way. By the looks of it both of you were almost about to fall on the grass and have sex too. Shawn you make me laugh. All the lies you pull out. You're nothing more than a cheat," yelled Maria.

"Maria I could explain," I said. "It was one kiss. Her words..."

"Shawn just get the fuck out," sobbed Maria, interrupting. "Don't even try talking me into your lies."

I slowly got off the bed and exited the bedroom. I made my way downstairs and noticed a pair of white shoes at the foyer in front of the stairs. I turned around and saw Maria standing before me whimpering.

"Didn't I tell you to get out," cried Maria.

"Is Josh here?" I asked quickly.

I noticed she became hesitant to answer my question.

"I-I-I don't know. Now leave!"

I put on my shoes and glanced at the rather familiar white shoes before giving Maria a final glance from downstairs. She turned around and walked away to her room upstairs. I made my way outside closing the door behind me and got into my car. I looked at myself through the rear view mirror. I thought about the dream. My eyelids began to weaken.

I got out of my car and jogged sneakily to Maria's front door. I presumed the door was unlocked since Maria was nowhere near the front door when I left and I doubt she ended up locking it. I tried turning the doorknob and with no surprise the door opened.

I got in, silently shutting the door and taking my shoes off. With my socks I tip-toed adjacent to the stairs. I slowly went upstairs making as little noise as possible, however every step I took made a creaking sound. I suddenly started hearing sounds while standing at the upper hall of the house. I figured Maria was still crying in her room. I was hesitant to open her door because I knew I was the last person she'd want to see coming into her room. Unexpectedly she was screaming and her words were far from any pain I put her in.

"Oh yes! Fuck! Ahhhhh!" Maria screamed through the door.

I, without thinking twice, barged into the room. I froze, dumbfounded as I stared at my girlfriend lying on her back on her bed with her bathrobe undone and opened up. A pink dildo was on the bed just at the door step of a visible wet pussy. The bed sheet around the toy was also quite damp. Her eyes were closed as I stared the body that I must have fucked a dozen times in the past week being felt up with her hands. I never once seen her play with herself or even stick a dildo into her hole.

"Shawn!" screamed Maria covering her body and leaning forward, the moment she opened her eyes.

"Hey Shawn!" called out Josh from the hall.

I panicked and made one large step back onto the hallway carpet, slamming the bedroom door shut. She continued bellowing and swearing through the door.

"What just happened?" chuckled Josh.

"Long story," I sighed. "Does Maria know you're here?"

"I was in my room since I woke up," laughed Josh. "And I doubt she even knew I came home last night."

"So she doesn't know you're here?"

"My guess, no," stated Josh.

"And don't tell me you heard what I think you just heard," I said.

"Yeah when you barged in of course," chuckled Josh.

"I'm talking about before that," I said.

"Oh that. Let me just say there are times when a woman needs to be alone," smiled Josh.

"Can't get any control when you have guy doing it for you."

"Shut up Josh," I said, punching him playfully on the shoulder. "What about like an hour ago? Did you hear anything then?"

"Nah I think I was sleeping then. Why?"

"It's nothing, so I guess I'm a get going. Got work to do plus I doubt I'm safe here right now. Maria is gonna kill me once she comes out."

"Alright bud, I'll do my best to keep her from shattering things around the house," chuckled Josh. "Chrissie is downstairs on the phone if you'd like to give her a shout."

"I do see her everyday you know," I chuckled.

"Yeah but I figured you'd like to see her sober for once," said Josh. "Thought you lost respect for her."

"Ha! Oh yeah last night right," I smiled. "Alright, but I never did lose respect for her."

"Thanks bud," Josh showed appreciation before giving the nod and heading sluggishly back to his room.

I worked my way downstairs, actually feeling sorry for Josh. I was about to put on my shoes and leave, but heard a voice in the kitchen. It was Christina. I wasn't actually eager to go and meet her after our most recent encounter last night and oh yeah that hallucination I had in my sleep. However, the curious fellow that I was I ended up walking into the dinette.

"So we on for tonight? I'll bring the best I got," smiled Christina through the phone.

I was in total shock, almost scared out of my socks. Was this déjà vu or what? There, leaning against the stove, was Christina in that short denims and white tank top she wore in my dream. Funny thing is I didn't know she had clothing like that. I never have seen her wear shorts as short.

I hinted a weak, awkward wave. She saw me and smiled, responding with a wave of her own. She looked so hot and, boy, did she love wearing those uplift bras that made her tits big and elevated.

I wanted to turn around but my legs refused. The image of her in the kitchen was too tempting to keep my eyes off. She was holding a phone on an ear with one hand and playing with her long dark brown hair with the other. Have to admit I was frustrated after that dream and horny as hell. I never had a dream like that in ages and never expected one. When I woke up I was so tempted to grab Maria and fuck the hell out of her even if it was so early in morning. But I guess I don't see why not after hearing Maria's moment of ecstasy before heading for her morning showers.

My thoughts had been swirling around since last night when Christina and I exchanged a passionate kiss. She was so drunk that when I pushed my lips onto hers, she almost lost her balance and forced us both to the ground. I suppose my dream was a result of no sex in a rather sexy night. The women last night were dazzling and I couldn't blame Maria for being a little bit nosy.

Christina had to be the best out of the bunch last night. Her jeans practically hugged her ass and there was no doubt that she saw me looking down on it a couple of times. It was so obvious that her true nature was brought out last night. She almost looked like a genuine slut and there was without a doubt that she's trying to get another new shaft anytime tonight.

"Hey Shawn!"

I suddenly found myself looking up back at Christina. "Hey how's it going?" I said.

"Well what do you think?" smiled Christina.

At first I thought she was talking about what I thought of her choice of clothes for a Sunday morning.

"About what?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Didn't Josh tell you?" asked Christina confused.

"Ah no? Was he supposed to?"

"I got a job!" exclaimed Christina.

"Oh really," I said not looking too excited. "Well congratulations to you."

"Thanks Shawn. They invited me for a company dinner tonight, so I was thinking of going."

"That's nice and what was this company you applied for again?" I asked.

"I already told you silly. It's a movie studio," said Christina. "Blue Corp."

"Oh so you're going to become an actress, eh," I said in a slightly exaggerated way.

"Yes Shawn," said Christina looking a bit disappointed. "Is everything okay Shawn?"

"Yeah, yeah," I said abruptly.

"You don't look alright," said Christina.

"Oh I had a fight with Maria," I stated.

"Oh poor you,"

"It's nothing."

Christina then began walking towards me and it seemed at first I was about to get a hug from her gorgeous body but to my disappointment she strolled past me. I smelled the pleasant scent that was so natural to her breezing against me as she walked by. I also felt my fingers skim her smooth, nude upper thigh as I looked to my side. I then glanced over my shoulders to see where she was going and then gazed down at her ass. My cock was ready to rip of out my denims. Her shorts clang nicely along those firm, round buns and her tattoo on the lower back was just another attractive portion of her lustful body. I was ready to run after her but I knew my other worthless housemates were upstairs.

"Hey don't tell Josh about this," whispered Christina coming back my way with a large poster.

She went to kitchen as I moved back letting her walk by. She laid the poster on the kitchen counter.

"Come Shawn let me show you."

I walked over to kitchen and stood beside her.

"See Greg sent me this like last week. This is the movie poster for my first movie."

I looked at it and didn't know how to react.

"Is that you?" I asked.

"Yup that's me! Like it?"

Asking that wasn't actually something you'd expect anyone other than Josh to answer. Then again if Josh were to see this he'll freak.

"So..." waited Christina. "I know it's a little not me, but oh well."

"Don't lie to me Christina," I thought to myself.

"I-it looks nice," I stammered.

"And..."

"Well I don't know but why must they put a cap from a sex scene on the movie poster?" I asked. "I don't think the city will allow it to be posted in public. I-it does look rather NC-17 don't you think?"

"Shawn you silly boy, don't you get it," chuckled Christina.

"Get what?" I raised puzzled.

Christina sighed. "It's obvious that it's NC-17. I got a job as a porn star!"

My eyes snapped open and panicked looking around. I suddenly found myself back in my car. I noticed a car drive up on to the driveway behind me through the rear view mirror. It was Christina! I opened the door and got out of my car. Christina did the same as I called out.

"Hey Chrissie!" I smiled. "I'd appreciate it if you moved your car so that I can get out."

"Oh sorry!" Christina chuckled. "Didn't know you were there."

"No worries," I said. "Where'd you go?"

"Just needed to meet a friend," she said.

"That's cool," I smiled as I got back into my car and ignited the engine.

Christina pulled back onto the street before I made way my out the driveway. I watched through the side window as she parked her car back into the driveway and got out. She was still in the same jeans and purple top she was in several hours ago. I noticed her look to my car and wave. I opened the window and waved back before driving off.

***

"Oh Roy!"

"Oh yeah that's it baby! Tell me what's good."

"Oh Roy I think I'm gonna cum!"

"Then cum in my mouth. I can't wait to taste your juices."

"I want your tongue deeper in me! Oh yeah that's it!"

I watched, awkwardly, as Christina laid on the kitchen counter naked while Roy was on his knees stuffing his face between her legs. I soon noticed Christina beginning to arch her back crying out her final words before her body was at a full semi-circle screaming out in intense ecstasy.

"Ahhhhh! Oh yes! Oh yes! Fuck baby!"

I was hard as a rock witnessing Roy stick out his tongue trying to catch every drop of Christina's juice. It was funny because Roy's kitchen was so similar to mine. I felt I was in my kitchen worrying that Josh will barge in any minute now.

"You ready for my cock baby?" asked Roy, standing up.

"Yes! Stick your friend in me. Now!" cried out Christina.

Roy grabbed her legs and placed it over his shoulder. His cock was merely inches from her dripping hole. He got hold of his cock and rubbed its tip around the opening.

"Mmmm! What are you waiting for?" demanded Christina. "Stick it in!"

Roy smiled and slowly pushed the head of his cock into her love hole. Christina tilted her head back moaning from the sensation of her hole being filled. When Roy got all the cock he possibly could into Christina, he slowly withdrew half of it. Little by little it started to become rhythmic as he moved his hips forward and backwards slamming his balls against her skin filling the studio with the noise of skin hitting skin.

"Mmmm!" moaned Christina.

"Like it baby?" asked Roy rhetorically.

"Mmmm yes! Fuck I want it harder...faster!" she screamed.

Roy began picking up pace. It soon was apparent that I couldn't keep up with Roy's thrusts inward and outward. It was too fast for my brain to process. Before long I felt time suddenly speeding up and everything began to blur. I didn't know what was going on. My ears began to fill with a sound of bells ringing.

My eyes snapped open and I panicked turning my head to the side and noticing my phone shrieking on the passenger seat with a loud ringing jingle that drove me nuts. I swiftly grabbed the phone and turned it off. I looked at the clock on the screen. It was 8:12 in the evening.

"Holy shit!" I sighed. "I sure need to remember to lower the volume to the wake-up call."

I looked outside. The parking lot was almost empty and the orange sunset was blinding my eyes. I was beginning to feel another obsession. My infatuation for Christina was evident. That was three straight Christina dreams since the party. I had to admit I was very tired and didn't get a decent sleep last night, but the dreams felt like a sign and that déjà vu like experience I had in the morning wasn't just a coincidence. My body was aching and I felt myself getting even more frustrated by the second. I first thought the dreams were fun but now I felt they were serious and abnormal.

I reached for the glove box to the car and opened it. I took out the photos I just printed from the store and scanned through them. It was photos from last night. Pretty much a nail biter because most of them contained some of the most gorgeous women in the world. I knew that I wasn't going to get laid tonight after what Maria and I went through. I also knew that I couldn't take this pressure no more.

I looked around the parking lot hoping that nobody was nearby but then remembered that my windows were tinted black so that nobody can see what's inside. I unzipped my jeans and pulled my long awaited figure. It sprung so hard that I'd imagine it complaining why on earth it wasn't in pussy by now. I began flipping through photos as my throbbing cock awaited for that one picture where I can go lose.

12