Who is the Beast? Ch. 01

Story Info
Insurance salesman as talk with daughter's friend.
2k words
4.44
66.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Stephen Simmons and although it might sound like a cliché, my life until recently was the definition of mundane. Some might feel that having a successful career, married to a beautiful woman, father to a charming, smart young adult and only 36 years young would be the cat's meow. Unfortunately, for me money is not everything and if you could think of a more tedious job than selling insurance, I would like to know what it is. Sure, the money is good and it beats digging ditches or a taking a sharp stick in the eye but boring is an understatement.

Marriage to my wife has turned into more routine than loving. Crystal is beautiful, witty, and intelligent; we have just grown apart over the years. Love making for the two of us is a lot like nail clipping; not a lot of fun but somewhat of a necessity.

My daughter, Samantha, on the other hand is the sole bright spot in my life. She recently turned 18 and is a senior at Our Holy Lady Academy and will be taking part in some college orientations to decide where should would like to attend. Money and brains are not a problem for Sam so she will attend the college of her choice.

This is where the story begins and my mundane life of 36 years completely changed. It was about five o'clock and two of Sam's friends were coming by for a visit that I requested. Kristen and Isabella are going to be accompanying Sam on a trip to check out a college and to put it bluntly; Kristen has quite the reputation and I decided that she needed a talking to about some ground rules that would be needed for this trip. Not wanting to appear to be picking on Kristen, I asked Isabella to attend. Isabella is a parent's dream child; perfect grades, no boys, and never in an ounce of trouble.

I heard my secretary, Kim, tap at my door and announce, "Mr. Simmons, I'll be leaving for the day."

"Ok, thanks Kim. Leave the door unlocked please. I'm expecting someone. By the way, I liked that perfume today." I replied. Sure, I flirted with her. Why shouldn't I? Like they say, you never know. Kim was more into the rock band type and I'm more of the Alan Thicke type. Not a bad looking guy just a little older, a little more apathetic about things like the gym and keeping up to date with GQ fashion. She was never rude in return just not responsive.

About ten minutes later, I heard someone enter the waiting room and approach my door. Sure enough, it was Kristen. I knew she would be first. Her eagerness to please was just a cover for her wild side. Kristen had been the center of many a local rumor. As she entered the office, she gave me a sly smile accompanied by a couple of big dimples. It was not completely her fault for her wicked ways; Kristen suffered from serious daddy issues; hence the talk.

"Hi, Mr. Simmons, how are you? Am I early?" she mused. She was an 18-year-old, 5'7" tall, 120 pound, stunning brunette; damn did she look good. Think Eliza Dushku with larger breasts. How she managed to make the same innocent, schoolgirl outfit my daughter wore look so trashy only God knew.

I got up from behind my desk and managed a stern "Nope, right on time. Come in and sit down."

"I love your office, Mr. Simmons," Kristen said as she sat down. She was such a suck up. I'm glad I could see through her hotness, however barely. I made my way over to the edge of my desk and thought about how best to approach the subject at hand.

"Kristen thanks for coming. I am glad to see that you are taking some interest in college. I won't lie; I had some doubts. That is part of the reason why I asked you here today." I stated rather bluntly.

I hoped that I wasn't being too rough on her to start and with another girl I might have been but this girl knew her way around the block blindfolded and she simply smiled and shook her head up and down. Even as we talked, I imagined some of things this girl was rumored to have done. Threesomes, seducing innocent girls, even a post game tryst with some of the football team were just some of the stories to have made their way around my local watering hole.

It was at this time that I noticed that Kristen's eyes had moved blatantly to my crotch. What was this? I knew this girl was bad but damn. Then it dawned on me. She was just noticing my slowing mounting erection. I guess my visions had gotten the best of me. After shifting my weight to cover my growing teepee, I cleared my throat and said "Now I know that you aren't the most well behaved girl in school, I need to know that you won't be an undo bad influence on my little girl."

The smile she gave in return was priceless. "Mr. Simmons I hate to break this to you but your little girl isn't exactly little anymore," her eyes moved to my manhood again when she continued with "and neither are you from the look of things."

I could not believe what happened next. This young, nubile girl got right down on her knees and had her hands caressing the outside of my pants before I could garner any resistance.

"Whoa Kristen; this is not at all appropriate! You shouldn't be doing that." I stammered; lying not only to her but to myself as well. She reached down and undid three buttons of her blouse and pulled her bra down under her beautiful tits making them look even fuller. Reaching back up she continued to rub up down and quickly unfastened my zipper.

Then it happened. About the same time she unleashed my throbbing eight inch member that came very close to smacking her right in face; she unexpectedly unleashed what I like to call the "Beast." Now I'm not an angry person or a hateful one but I do keep a lot of emotions and feeling close to the cuff. Unfortunately, every now and then the Beast will rear its ugly head. And right now she was about to see it in all its glory. This little troublemaker was about to be taught a rough lesson.

"So this is what you think you want?" I asked her as I unbuttoned my pants and grabbed the base of my cock. She could see the change on my face; the face of the Beast but nodded her head up and down anyway. The decision was made. When I grabbed a large handful of her hair, she opened her mouth in a moment of pain and protest which gave me ample time for me to guide my dick toward tonsil town.

She hesitated momentarily but regained her composure and didn't miss a beat. This little whore knew how to suck cock. I forcefully moved her head up and down on my length. Looking down I noticed her hand rubbing her pussy through her white panties. This girl was hot and knew it. I quickly pulled my cock from her mouth and turned her over onto my desk without thought of how rough I was with her; not that she was concerned either. She gave an impish whimper and a slight peek-around over her shoulder with a stunned look on her face but I also noticed an ever so subtle parting of her legs. She knew she wanted it.

"This will teach you to corrupt my little girl you slut," I scolded her. Not bothering to take off her clothes, I just lifted her school skirt up and moved her white panties to the side. In one motion I violently rammed the entire length of my cock into her partially shaved, teen pussy adding a smack across a piece of exposed ass.

"Urrgghhh, oh my god, Mr. Simmons!! Wait!! Not so rough," she exclaimed. Sorry baby, I thought, there is no wait. "It's so big; like a beer can." She managed to say as finally the hilt of my member reached her and my balls slapped against her clit.

Quickly, I got into a fast-paced rhythm; pounding her snatch for all I was worth. I could tell she had had plenty of dicks in her young life because it didn't take her long to accommodate me. "That's it slut. Take it." I said as I continued to impale her tiny pussy.

She responded with dirty "Give it to me daddy, give it to me. Fuck me. Please fuck me. I need a lesson." As she reached back and grabbed her ass to open herself up me for.

Not wanting her to enjoy things too much, this was a lesson after all; I withdrew and flipped her around positioning my cock in front of her face. "Suck it you slut. Lick your pussy off it." I exclaimed. Eagerly, she complied using her pierced tongue to collect her juices.

"You like that don't you, you slut?" I asked and she responded with a simple nod and muffled yes.

Deciding to change things up a bit before I unloaded my seed, the Beast tapped me on the intellectual shoulder and gave me an idea. I withdrew from her mouth and guided her back on the desk. Then I positioned my bulbous member at the entrance of her asshole.

When she realized what was about to happen she cried out "No, Mr. Simmons. No. I can't. I've never...." But before she could finish I was already half way into her virgin rectum. "Urrgghhh. You fucking bastard." She moaned. But after a few long strokes she began to loosen up and enjoy her ass being drilled.

Greedily, I pounded her ass. Not that I cared but I heard her scream out "I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Don't stop. I can't... I can't believe my ass is cumming. I'm such a dirty whore. Keep fucking my ass daddy. Keep going." She moved one hand off the edge of my desk and moved it down to rub her clit as she exploded in orgasm.

Seeing this hot and horny eighteen year old have an anal orgasm for the first time had given me even more reason to keep pumping her ass but before long it was too much for me and I knew I would erupt soon. I grabbed her by the hair and turned her around as I told her "Come here. Get on your knees and take it on your face." Obviously after her ass experience she wasn't about to complain and after only a few jerks my sticky seed landed across her face and awaiting tongue. The whole time she worked a couple of fingers on her clit.

I was surprised that she didn't swallow what happened to land in her mouth. I would have put money on that fact that she was a swallower. Instead she let my seed dribble down her lips and chin onto her exposed chest. She most have seen the look of disappointment on my face and said "Your precious little girl is the swallower, not me."

For what I perceived to be an attempted slight on her part, the Beast told me to put my ass poker into her mouth. As I stepped forward and grabbed another fistful of hair, she must have read my mind because she attempted to pull away. "Oh no you don't, you little tramp. I need a good cleaning up and you're giving it to me." I told her.

"But it was... It was in my...." Again she didn't get to finish before it was already in her mouth. She gave in and began to clean it up. Her mock reluctance was overshadowed by her clit that continued to be well worked by her hand.

In the heat of the moment I guess we didn't (at least I didn't) hear Isabella enter the room behind us.

To be continued...