Who is the Real Alex? Ch. 03

Story Info
Alex's perspective.
2.8k words
4.77
8.3k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Valtiel
Valtiel
59 Followers

"Fuuuck!" Alex screamed as he watched Mia drive out of sight. Without hesitating Alex turned on his heels and grabbed a set of keys jumping into the nearest car. Throwing the car into reverse he sped out of the garage only to slam on the breaks before leaving the driveway. Images of Mia driving recklessly in her panic to escape him flashed through his mind.

His head fell back heavily onto the headrest. He closed his eyes and allowed himself a minute to catch his breath. Alex replayed the sequence of events that had caused her to run over and over in his mind. How many fucking mistakes had he made? Why had he been so careless? How much damage had he done? Alex let out a long sigh, his hand running through his hair to the back of his head.

Alex knew he was a monster and in some ways he was proud of it, you don't get to be as powerful and successful as he was and be a nice guy. The problem was Mia now knew it too.

Alex up until now had been obsessively careful to ensure Mia was kept separate from his business. In many ways Alex had been living a double life. The Alex that conducted business was ruthless and intimidating. He thought nothing of destroying someone's livelihood in order to get what he wanted. There was a darkness in Alex that needed to be fed. How many lives had he destroyed? Businesses taken? How many wives had he fucked just so he could describe the taste to their husbands?

Honestly Alex had lost count.

The Alex that Mia knew however, was different. When Alex met Mia something changed. Did he stop being a monster? Stop enjoying the sadistic games he played? No. But something definitely changed.

Alex recalled the events that led up to meeting Mia for the first time. The night they met over a year ago Alex was at a bar with a mixture of friends, businessmen and acquaintances. Earlier that day at a meeting one of the business men who was far older than Alex by the name of Bryan had been boasting about his new sports car. He had very patronizingly patted Alex on the back and said "If you're lucky boy, I may share some of my wisdom with you and one day you could have a car like this. Wouldn't that be something?"

What Bryan didn't know was Alex was 1 week away from announcing his takeover and Bryan would be out of a job. Alex said nothing. Instead he smiled and had agreed to go for drinks. Alex was used to being underestimated due to his age. He had always been secretive in business preferring to appear to be a small fish in a big pond when in fact the opposite was true.

Sat around a large table in a upmarket bar with loud overbearing music and low lighting Alex had seated himself on a long pew next to Bryan's wife. Elyssa was an arrogant woman with professionally styled long blonde hair. Her figure was good, small waist, big fake tits and a good sized arse. She was uptight though, Alex knew her type. She loved to lord her lifestyle over other people. She was younger than Bryan by a good 10-15 years and Alex knew that if Bryan lost everything she wouldn't stick around long.

He engaged her in a conversation that he knew she would enjoy. He asked her about herself. She droned on and on about charity work for this and hosting lunches for that. Honestly Alex paid no attention to what she was saying but he did edge closer and feign interest. The men around the table were getting loud, all engrossed in their own conversations. The drinks were flowing and the atmosphere was good. Elyssa carried on and on bragging about all of the wonderful things in her life and how Alex could learn a lot from her well bred and successful husband.

Alex was bored now and decided to hurry things along. He stretched his right arm out under the table, his hand landing on Elyssa's stocking covered knee. Her eyes widened at the touch and her legs pressed together at the unexpected contact. She had stopped talking though and Alex was pleased. Alex ran his fingers up her thigh, over the lace of her stockings eventually making contact with her warm skin. As he inched closer to between her legs her large chest started to rise and fall more noticeably. This was going to be easier than he thought.

Alex leaned in close to Elyssa and whispered softly into her ear "I need you to stand up. Then very slowly sit back down."

Her mouth opened to form a little o and she stared into his eyes. She actually looked offended but Alex had a feeling she would comply.

"Now Elyssa." Alex said, his hand squeezing her thigh firmly. Slowly she stood, a couple of people at the table glanced up at her but quickly returned to their drinking and carried on their conversations. As she lowered herself down Alex placed his hand on the seat where her arse would meet.

Her cheeks pressed against the palm of his hand and she almost jumped back up but Alex moved his left hand to her thighs and pressed her down. His hand lay flat against her, his palm against her ass and his fingers against her pussy. He used his thumb to move the gusset of her thong to one side. Slowly Alex curled his middle finger through her pussy lips back and forth. 'Oh god!' Elyssa whispered to herself.

"So Bryan," Alex said loud enough to catch the attention of everyone at the table.

"That car really is something else." Bryan's face filled with glee.

"It sure is, I knew you liked it." Bryan said chuckling loudly, chest puffed out with pride. Alex could feel Elyssa's clit swell as his finger slid back and forth through her lips. Alex began to circle her clit, slowly building the pace.

"So which is more responsive, you're wife or the car?" Alex asked. Elyssa's eyes went wide and her face reddened.

Bryan let out a loud laugh "Awww love, don't get mad, it's a fair question. I'm afraid it's the car Alex."

Everyone burst out in laughter and returned to drinking and conversing. Now Elyssa was mad at coming second to a car. Alex was thrilled. Elyssa started to gently grind on Alex's hand. Alex pulled his finger back through her lips and pressed against her entrance.

Elyssa was wet with arousal and Alex pressed the tip of his finger in and out of her needy hole.

"Lean forward." Alex said quietly so only Elyssa could hear.

She immediately complied, resting her elbows on the table.

Alex's wet finger drew back further until he found her back passage and coated it in her juices. Elyssa shivered, goosebumps running the length of her arms.

"Who's a dirty bitch?" Alex asked

The shame on Elyssa's face caused Alex to get erect.

"I asked you a question Elyssa." Alex said as he forced his finger deep into her ass causing her to jolt at the intrusion.

"I,I am." she stuttered, cheeks burning.

"Tell me you're a filthy whore." Alex said really starting to enjoy himself.

"No." Elyssa hissed angrily.

Alex picked up the pace fucking her ass with his finger. A second finger threatened, stroking her ring and lightly pressing to gain entry.

"I'm a filthy whore! Okay!"

"I know that, you're dripping all over the place." Alex replied with a grin.

"Stand slowly." he demanded.

Elyssa obeyed and Alex removed his fingers. Elyssa sat back down attempting to pull down her skirt that had ridden up. "I suggest you follow me." Alex said leaving the table.

Elyssa found Alex in the car park stood next to her Husbands new car.

"Open it."

Elyssa's arrogance was reappearing and she stood hand on hip. "I don't know who you think you're talking to but ..."

"I don't need you to speak." Alex cut in. "I need you to sit in the drivers seat now."

Elyssa face contorted in anger yet she strutted on her heels around to the drivers side, opened the door and sat inside. Alex followed her and stood in the doorway. Undoing his zip he pulled his hard dick out of his trousers.

"The better you make me feel, the better I will make you feel."

Elyssa looked around checking no one was watching.

"I suggest you hurry, we don't have long." Alex said, careful to keep the annoyance out of his voice.

Elyssa took his dick in her manicured hands and delicately brought it to her mouth. Gently she began to lick the tip.

Alex could contain his frustration no more. He grabbed a fistful of hair at the back of her head and forced her mouth onto his dick. "Suck it like your life depends on it whore."

Elyssa started sucking and Alex really looked at her. She was good looking for her age he thought. More so now with her mouth full of his dick, her thighs rubbing together desperate for friction. He liked her desperate. She had a natural demeanor that made it easy to degrade her. He wasn't going to allow her to cum he decided. What was the point? It served him no purpose. She sucked hard but it was all for the promise of her own pleasure. Alex watched as she struggled with his size, the saliva rolling down her chin. Her expensive lipstick smudged around her mouth. Her hair messy and knotted in his fist.

Alex laughed out loud and Elyssa suddenly stopped sucking.

"What?" She said with a mouth full of dick.

"I just thought it funny how expensive you looked only a few minute ago. With a mouth full of dick you really do embody a cheap whore." Alex laughed again. Now she was offended. He had gone too far. She attempted to pull off his dick but it was too late. Her struggle caused Alex to cum, his hot sticky load shooting into her mouth. As she struggled away from his dick he continued spurting on her face. Alex pulled Elyssa forward by her hair and took careful aim coating the drivers seat as well.

Alex put his dick back into his trousers and as he walked back into the bar he heard Elyssa shout "Are you fucking kidding me." This made Alex grin. Alex cleaned himself up in the bathroom, ordered a brandy and returned to the table.

"Where the bloodyhell have you been?" A man named George asked.

"Had to make a call." Alex responded.

Alex returned to his seat and took a sip of his brandy.

Ben, Alex's friend and employee was talking to a new addition at the table. Alex couldn't see her face as she was turned away deep in conversation. She had thick long brown hair and a slender frame. When she turned back to the table to pick up her drink Alex was blown away.

She was truly stunning. He watched as she talked, her whole face lighting up when she laughed. Her big green eyes animated when telling a story. The more he watched the more he noticed. The light dusting of freckles scattered over the bridge of her nose. The way she bit her bottom lip when she was deep in thought. As time passed the group thinned. Elyssa never returned to the table and Alex was glad. All of his attention was solely focused on this beautiful woman. Alex learned her name was Mia and she was Ben's sisters best friend. She had been having a drink with a friend. She was leaving when Ben spotted her and invited her to join.

Hours passed and everyone had eventually left except for Alex and Mia. They talked about anything and everything and when it came to the end of the night Alex did not attempt to take her back to his. Instead he walked her home, got her number and left. Something about this woman had affected Alex. Over the next few weeks Alex took Mia out as often as he could. When he wasn't with her he thought about her. He learned everything he could about Mia but was very careful about what he revealed about himself.

He felt very protective of Mia. She was very naive. She believed people where inherently good. Alex knew this to be foolish but he found her outlook so refreshing. A respite from his own much darker, realistic outlook. He loved how fragile yet headstrong she was. She was innocent but intelligent. Mia was the perfect oxymoron. In his own way Alex fell for Mia. Alex was grateful to have found her when he did. She needed him. Without him she would have ended up with some underachieving asshole. She would have been suckered into a life working some average job, married to some average prick who would never have been able to give her what she needed. She was truly lucky he found her. He could provide her with the life she deserved. She need only trust him to make the right decisions for her.

And she had. Until now.

Alex never felt guilty keeping things from Mia. He would lie when he needed to. He kept his business separate from Mia because both were necessary but both could not coexist peacefully. Mia wasn't made to deal with harsh realities Alex decided. The real truth of what it takes to achieve his level of success.

"Boss?"

Alex looked up brought back to reality by Mike. How long had he been sat in the driveway?

Mike was clearly wondering if it was safe to approach. Getting out of the car Alex stalked back into the house with Mike in tow.

"Return the prick home." Alex said

"In one piece?" Mike asked

"Yes, Mia may need reassurance that he is ok. For now he goes home. Meet me in my office when you get back. Be quick."

"Sure thing boss."

Firing up his laptop Alex poured himself a large brandy and downed it in one. The liquid left a light burning sensation at the back of his throat.

Over an hour passed and Alex watched the little red dot that represented the tracking device in the car showing him exactly where Mia was.

Alex looked up as Mike entered the room then returned to the laptop screen.

"She is still driving." Alex said leaning back into the chair.

"Shall I go get her? I can bring her back boss, just say the word."

Alex had been weighing up what to do. So many scenarios had played out in his mind. Eventually Alex came to a decision. One he would not be wavering on.

"No, catch up to her Mike but keep your distance. I want regular updates. Make sure she comes to no harm."

Mikes brow creased. This was not the response he had expected. He had half expected to return to find Alex gone, on his way to bring Mia home.

"Under no circumstances is she to suspect you are there." Alex's voice grew louder.

"Understood boss."

When Alex had first entered his office after giving Mike his orders, thoughts had been too fast to process.

Questions like would she be ok? Will she come back of her own accord? Where was she going? Alex felt his heart ache at the thought of Mia being afraid of him. How much pain had he caused her? Did she doubt his love for her?

The further the red dot traveled away however Alex's thoughts went down a different path.

Why wouldn't she let him explain? Why did she look at him like he was a stranger? How could she just leave? Eventually anger spread and settled deep with in Alex. Not directed at Mia. Directed at himself. He had been too easy on Mia from the very beginning. He had allowed her the illusion of equality and freedom and he shouldn't have.

Sexually he had held back too. He had introduced her to the role of submissive and she had taken to it well. She was a natural but he had kept it all too light. He had found it infuriating at times but revealing his darkest desires would have revealed too much of his true self. He had kept it playful to preserve her spirit.

This Alex thought was his mistake. He fucked up plain and simple. He broke the one rule he believed in. Break then remake. If he had done his job properly she never would have ran. She would have obeyed without a second thought. She wouldn't have contemplated going it alone. Alex was resolute. He was going to rectify this mistake immediately.

Alex poured another drink.

He was going to make the necessary arrangements.

He was going to get Mia back.

He was going to break and remake.

Most importantly he was going to enjoy this and Mia would never be allowed to leave again.

Valtiel
Valtiel
59 Followers