Who is the Real Alex? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Valtiel
Valtiel
59 Followers

"Fuck the rules Mia. You want to fuck the rules?"

His leg forces its way between mine, his foot pushing mine further and further apart until I am bent over legs spread wide. The cool air hits my naked pussy, my lips parting under the strain of my spread legs. His body is heavy, pressing down on mine.

THWACK!

A hot stinging sensation spreads through my right ass cheek. "Aaaargh." I scream.

"No, no Mia, you wanted to fuck the rules." Alex says into my ear, his breath hot against my cheek.

THWACK!

This hit is harder than the last. He catches the top of my thigh and I jolt from the contact. I want to scream but nothing comes out. Tears prick at my eyes.

He comes down harder on my ass, again and again. Unrelenting. The heat is radiating off my ass cheek. I can feel it growing redder and redder. I push back against him trying to lift him off of me. I use all of my strength but he doesn't budge.

THWACK.

The pain is searing, I can hear my breathing coming out rough and ragged. I can feel his erection pressing against me through his jeans. The more I squirm the bigger it feels. His hand releases my arms but presses heavily on my back between my shoulder blades forcing my breasts painfully deep into the mattress.

His hand grabs my poor ass cheek, roughly filling his fist and shaking it. I feel him spread my cheeks and then nothing happens. I am just in limbo, pressed hard against the bed, ass cheeks spread wide. The cool air makes its way over my exposed ass hole. I know he is just staring at my hole. I feel the sweat build on my forehead. I am scared and I am embarrassed, bent over the bed, legs spread wide, ass hole on show for his inspection.

"Alex..."

He lets go so suddenly I'm not ready for when his hand lands.

Thwack.

"Arrrgh, stop. STOP. Please stop. PLEASE" I beg

"Oh NOW she remembers her manners." Alex says. I can hear the grin in his voice.

THWACK.

He adjusts as I jolt from the pain. I can feel his rock hard dick pressing between my ass cheeks. The rough denim of his jeans grazing my sore ass. He lands another painful blow and his erection presses harder in between my crack. The more pain he causes me the more turned on he is getting.

"You're disgusting." I spit through panted breaths.

"I'm disgusting?" He asks with a mock shock edge to his voice. He moves slightly to the left of me, his hand still holding me down. His other hand reaches down and settles on my hot, wet, needy pussy.

I bury my head into the duvet. Shame spreading through me the way a fire spreads through a house.

"Now what is that I can feel?" Alex asks, his fingers gliding easily through my wet lips. "Maybe you're disgusting." He adds.

As his fingers find my clit his thumb reaches back and I can feel it gently circling my pussy hole. A muffled moan of pleasure escapes my lips. Why did I moan? How can his hand feel good? I sicken myself. My face is still buried in the duvet. The air thick and hot. My whole head damp in perspiration.

I will not enjoy this.

The more I squirm and struggle the more I end up pushing back onto his hand. I desperately try to buck him off. His thumb keeps circling my hole, never entering. His finger finds my swollen clitoris and teases it agonizingly. I can feel myself arching my back giving him easier access. I am just trying to get away I tell myself. It isn't my fault if it isn't working. I press back hard onto his hand making as much contact as possible. I am just trying to force him off of me. What choice do I have? His thumb deliberately rubs over my hole almost dipping in. I am squirming to get away. Desperately.

It may look like I am grinding but I'm not. He has forced me into this. He is making me press back against his hand like this. I don't want to do this. This is not what I want.

But fuck something powerful is building. An itch that needs to be scratched. He is relentless in his torture but my body wants what it is being promised no matter how much my mind protests.

Why wont he go faster? If he is trying to make me cum he needs to go faster. I lift up slightly and realize his hand is no longer holding me down. When did that happen? I arch my back further, spread my legs wider. His thumb moves and his middle finger draws back and stops at my desperate pussy hole. It doesn't move. He doesn't move. I fall down hard on to his finger screaming out as I do. I am frantically fucking his finger. Up and down, up and down. My swollen breasts bobbing from beneath the white t-shirt.

"Tell me again who is disgusting?" I hear him say as I grind his finger. I can feel my pussy gripping his finger tightly. Landing hard onto his hand.

"I hate you." I scream but I keep moving. I am building so fast. Each time I land a jolt of pleasure soars through me more powerful than the last.

"Oh I don't know, you seem to like me... a lot!" He says.

"You are making me do this." I hiss, wildly moving up and down.

"Am I now?" He asks, his lips pressed against my ear.

Suddenly his hand is back between my shoulder blades forcing me flat into the bed. His finger withdraws from with in me and ...

THWACK.

"Only good girls get to cum. Good girls who read and follow the rules." He says calmly.

He smacks again. My pussy desperately trying to absorb the sensations and vibrations that ripple through my ass cheek. It's no good though, I can feel myself losing the climax I had been so close to achieving.

"Think on that baby girl." He gently pats my ass.

I turn my head fast, eyes wide, cheeks tear stained and mouth slightly agape.

He walks out of the room and locks the door, never looking back.

"Fuuuuck!" I scream after him. I collapse onto the bed. I squeeze my thighs together tightly enjoying the last bits of pleasure I can extract.

No wonder he called me a whore I think. How could I get pleasure from having him touch me. I behaved like a filthy slut. I am not strong. I am pathetic. Silent fat tears fall from my eyes. I just lie there and sob.

I don't know how much time passes but eventually I get up. I look out of the window. I weigh up if I could jump, but I can't. Not if I value my life. I'm on the third floor. The sun is setting and normally I would love this view but I feel nothing. I walk over to the tray and drink the bottle of water Alex has provided. I'm hungry but their is no food. I guess I wasn't good enough to earn food. I look up at the camera and consider asking for food but I dismiss the idea quickly.

I've embarrassed myself enough already.

I look in the large mahogany wardrobe with its intricate carvings and find it empty. The desk drawers are empty too. I sit on the bed, pick up the leather folder and read. Eventually I must fall asleep because when I wake sunlight is pouring into the room.

I sit up and jump when I see Alex sat on the desk chair looking straight at me.

"Good morning baby girl." He says with the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.

I say nothing. Adrenaline is rushing around my body and my pussy twinges recalling the events of yesterday. I feel myself blush deeply. My pussy is clearly thinking for itself. I am not going to allow it to betray me today.

"Today is going to be a difficult day for you. How difficult is up to you."

"Alex, please ..."

"You see, like that. You have read the rules. You're not a stupid girl Mia. You know how you are to refer to me. If you think yesterday was a punishment it was not. I'm going to let that little mistake slide but that really is your last free pass."

I find myself nodding ever so slightly.

"As I was saying today is going to be difficult no matter what but the level of how difficult is completely your choice. I am advising you because I care about you Mia not to fuck up.

I again nod. Something about the way he is talking causes chills to course through me. I am desperately trying to remember the rules. Sir and Master. Ok I remember that. What else though? I need him to leave so I can reread the rules. I will read them as many times as I have to until they stick.

"Now go and use the toilet and get a shower, wash your body and your hair. Shave. Brush your teeth. When you come back in here you will find all you need waiting. Do you understand?"

I look at him. He stares back. This is the stand off. The moment where I obey or fight back and refuse to play this fucked up game. I want to tell him to go fuck himself. In my head I do but I am just too scared. And I hate myself for it.

"Yes Sir, I understand." I say meekly.

"Good girl." Alex says smiling and then he leaves the room, locking the door behind him.

I walk into the en suite and do all of the things he has asked of me. I can't see a camera in here but I wouldn't put it past him. The hot water stings my ass and causes me to wince. Still I am careful to follow his instructions.

I enter the bedroom scrubbed clean. Not a single hair on my body with the exception of my head. My mouth is minty fresh. I know I should be making a stand. Be braver. Stronger. But right now I need to just not upset him. I need to play along as best I can.

I do find a tiny flicker of hope though. A small part of me that refuses to be afraid. A part of me that no matter how small demands to be heard. I know that a opportunity will arise and I must be ready to seize it if I am going to break free of Alex. And I am going to break free.

Valtiel
Valtiel
59 Followers
12