Who Is This Girl? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,737 Followers

He leaned back against the edge of the sink and held her off the floor. She looked over her shoulder to watch Jeff move between her and the wall, brushing his hard pole against her soft ass, getting ready to fuck her ass. She trembled all over. The hair on his legs tickled the backs of her thighs.

"Gently," she whispered.

He spread her ass and placed the head of his cock at the tender opening of her asshole. The juices from her pussy made him slick enough to pop the head right in. She squealed. Very slowly, Steve lowered her onto his cock. She wrapped her arms around Steve's shoulders and steadied herself, wincing in pain with each inch of cock that Jeff shoved into her asshole. He held her by her hips, forcing more of his pole into her tight opening. Charlie closed her eyes She could feel both cocks rubbing against each other through the thin membrane that separated her channels.

Finally, Jeff had worked his cock as deep as it would go and began to thrust it in and out. Steve moved her up and down, holding her around her waist. Her cunt clamped on his shaft. Her tits shook in his face and he licked them when he could. Her feet dangled inches off the floor, wedged in by their hard bodies, and her own body trembled with excitement. She moaned out loud, not caring if anyone outside the lavatory heard. Let them hear. She was getting it good and she liked it.

"I'm gonna cum," Steve grunted in her ear.

"Yes. Give it to me."

He thrust a few more times, then groaned and shoved it deep one last time. His cock swelled and throbbed in her cunt, and blobs of warm sperm splashed deep in her womb. She bit her lower lip and squealed. Finally, she had the cum she wanted so badly. It filled her cunt quickly and leaked out and ran down the insides of her thighs.

With a last deep groan, Steve pulled himself from her hole and eased her to the floor. Charlie bent over the sink, resting on her folded arms, and looked over her shoulder. Jeff's cock was still buried in her ass, sliding in and out, while Steve's cum dripped from her cunt.

He pulled up his pants. He was breathing hard and his face was covered with sweat. Jeff's hands groped up her sides for her tits. He thrust faster and faster, then finally stiffened. She moaned. He grunted and filled her asshole with more sperm. His cock throbbed inside her constricted hole and the warmth of the fresh liquid spread through her whole body, giving her goose bumps.

His hands released her tits and she opened her eyes. She looked back at him over her shoulder. His cock slid from her hole and fell out. A final droplet of sperm hung off the end of his cock and landed on her bare ass.

Suddenly she was too weak to stand by herself. Her head spun and her knees went weak. She slumped to the floor with a faint, dizzy smile. Jeff caught her under her arms and set her on the toilet seat with her shirt up over her tits and her legs spread. Her tits were covered with red finger marks, and the skin between her legs was shiny with sperm.

"Let's get out of here," Steve said, pulling on Jeff's sleeve.

He opened the door and they walked out. On the other side of the door was someone in the narrow aisle. It was Mrs. Vanderpoole. Just as Jeff shut the door she saw Charlie in the lavatory and her mouth fell open. A moment later, the door swung open again.

"Good Lord. What happened, dear?" she said, and shut the door behind her.

"Nothing," Charlie said, and pulled her tight t-shirt down over her tits.

Her ass was stinging hot, her cunt burned, her nipples tingled, and her skin was wet with cum, but none of that bothered her. Mrs. Vanderpoole ran a paper towel under the cool water.

"Are you all right?" she said, and wiped Charlie's face. The cool water felt good on her warm skin.

She smiled and reached for her jeans.

"I'm fine. I feel great."

She wiped her lips. She remembered the look of Jeff's cock when he pulled it from her mouth, how it was smeared with red lipstick from her lips, and how it was still there when he pulled out of her asshole. She remembered the look on his face when he sunk that cock into her asshole, and when his cum was gushing into her body.

"Did those boys rape you?"

"Rape? No, Ma'am. I fucked them."

Mrs. Vanderpoole's expression of shock slowly transformed into furious anger. She straightened up and put her hands on her hips.

"I'll have a talk to you alone when we get to the hotel. I think you're going to be in a great deal of trouble, young lady."

Charlie rolled her eyes. "Great."

jallen944
jallen944
1,737 Followers
12