Who Is Watching? Ch. 02

Story Info
What the peeping tom sees next.
1k words
3.93
22.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/31/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are drawn back.

Earlier, you saw Carrie get into a taxi, dressed like she was going out. So you watched her house, noted which lights she'd left on; the front porch, the kitchen, and the laundry at the rear of the house.

After midnight, the front porch and laundry lights turned off, and the light in her bedroom switched on as you watched from your second story window. Carrie was home.

Once again, darkness finds you standing between two shrubs, hidden from the street by the shadows. It is a warm night, so the slight breeze is welcome as you peer through the gap in the curtains.

Carrie has already gotten undressed by the time you arrived, so you first see her coming out of the ensuite bathroom. To your delight, she is already naked. She is brushing her hair, and as her arm moves her firm breasts jiggle, nipples tightly puckered. She laughs, and turns and says something in the direction of her bed. She is not alone! You hadn't realized she had company, and quickly look over towards the bed. Lying back on the pillows is a beautiful woman. She has long blonde hair, and her body is firm, with smooth tanned skin. Her breasts are smaller than Carrie's generous cleavage, but still a good size, with paler, small nipples. You cannot see her pussy, but her legs seem to go on forever. You recognize this woman; her name is Sara. You have seen her before with Carrie; they seem to work together.

Sara smiles and holds out her hand to Carrie, who puts the brush down and walks over to the bed. She pauses near the bed, and the blonde runs one hand up Carrie's smooth leg, before catching her hand and pulling her down on the bed. They laugh, and, now lying next to each other, Carrie runs her hand down Sara's back, and starts gently rubbing her firm ass. Their legs are intertwined, and Sara's slides sinuously up and down against Carrie.

They kiss, and instantly your cock is throbbing. You free yourself and groan with pleasure as you watch the two girls, one blonde and one brunette. Carrie lightly nips Sara's bottom lip, and brings her arm around to Sara's breasts. You stroke yourself as you see Carrie's glossy red nails gently rolling Sara's pink nipple between them, then spreading her hand and massaging the whole breast. It fills Carrie's feminine hand, and you can imagine your hand holding that breast instead of Carrie, feel its fullness in your palm and the softness of the skin under your fingers.

You start stroking a little faster as you watch Sara's hand dip between Carrie's legs. Carrie responds by spreading her legs, and your pulsating cock jerks as you see Sara's unpainted fingernail sliding down Carrie's lips, parting them to reveal her clit, which Sara begins to touch lightly, rubbing in small circles. Carrie gasps and grabs Sara's breast harder, kneading it and pinching Sara's nipple. Then her hand slips down Sara's body, over her ribs, down between her legs. You cannot see Carrie's finger, but you imagine it is you feeling that slick wetness.

Sara's arm moves, and she thrusts her finger inside Carrie's moist pussy. You can see Carrie's lips shining with moisture as Sara works her finger deeper and deeper, in and out. Carrie's hips start moving in rhythm, deepening the thrusts, and on the next push, Sara slips a second finger inside. You spit on your hand and rub the moisture over the swollen head of your dick as Sara raises herself to her knees, between Carrie's legs, making Carrie lie back.

Sara works her two fingers in and out, and with the other hand she rubs Carrie's clit. Carrie starts to massage her own breasts, pinching her nipples roughly as Sara's fingering gets harder and harder, until she is slamming her knuckles against the entrance to Carrie's pussy. Carrie is writhing on the bed, lifting her hips to meet each thrust, and suddenly she gasps as she cums.

Your cock is aching, and you keep rubbing yourself as Carrie gets up and pulls her vibrator from a drawer. Returning to Sara on the bed, she kisses her deeply, massaging Sara's pert tits at the same time. Reclining, Sara spreads her legs, and at last you get a good view of her pussy. Like Carrie's, it is shaved, and glistens with the result of her arousal. Carrie switches the vibrator on, and lightly runs the tip along the line between her pussy lips, from her clit down to her pussy, where Carrie slowly circles the tip around and returns back up to Sara's clit. She repeats the move, this time slipping inside Sara's cunny slightly before withdrawing. Each time she does it, she pushes the vibrator in a little further, before teasingly pulling the vibrator back out. Sara is unable to keep still, and when the vibrator slips back down to her pussy, she raises her hips, trying to take more each time, but Carrie laughs and pulls the vibrator out again, before continuing with her teasing.

You can't take much more of this; your cock feels like its about to explode. Suddenly, with no warning, Carrie rams the vibrator inside Sara, as deep as it will penetrate. You pull yourself furiously as you feel your cum building up, watching that vibrator pushing deep inside Sara's swollen lips again and again. Sara jerks and writhes on the bed, and Carrie kneels between Sara's legs. Supporting herself on one hand, she leans forward and begins to tongue Sara's clit, continuing to use the full length of the vibrator in her pussy. Sara bucks, and grabs onto the edge of the bed as you see her cum.

The sight of her juices soaking Carrie's hand, and Carrie lapping it up furiously, makes you cum with the pressure of a freight train roaring through your body. Your legs almost give way as your cum spews from your cock in a fountain.

Carrie lies back on the bed next to Sara, and they kiss gently as you wipe yourself off and tuck your now deflating cock away. Carefully you make your way out of the garden, away from the window, and make the short walk home.