Who Killed Jake Mullett?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,685 Followers

Ron is going to wear his also. Or at least part of it. He belonged to the fire department and retired last year. Susan has been the best thing that ever happened to him. They have always been a loving couple.

I remember the song, "Stand By Your Man," by Loretta Lynn. That's the way it has been for Ron and Susan, also for Amy and me. No matter what we do in life we know that they are standing right there by their man.

Note from the author DG Hear:

I was going to stop the story at this point and let the readers decide who they thought killed Jake Mullett, but in the past my editors and some comments asked me to finish it and write an ending. So, I'm writing an addendum to this story. I'll let you know who killed Jake Mullet.

It will be told by Amy's best friend Susan. As Paul Harvey says, "Here is the rest of the story."

Part 2 The Addendum:

As you know, Amy and I have always been best friends as far back as I can remember. We are closer than most sisters and we don't fight with each other. When we dated in high school, we both liked Ray. We both dated him but he chose Amy. I was kind of mad at first but I knew Amy really cared for him and she was my best friend.

I wasn't in love with Ray but I really liked him. I hope that makes sense to you. I dated a number of other guys but none seemed as nice as Ray. I even went out with Jake Mullett twice but he didn't know how to keep his hands to himself. I guess I went out with him since he was the star of the football team. In a way I guess it was also because Ray didn't like him. Just a little revenge on my part. It was really a mistake. He wanted to take my cherry but he never succeeded. He was just too damn vulgar.

After high school Susan and I went to a two year college and then became secretaries in the same office. Ray had entered the service. I knew Amy really missed him. Almost every day she would write to him and tell him everything she did that day. I was dating a nice guy and let him take my virginity. I liked him a lot but didn't really love him. About the time that Ray got out of the service I broke it off with this man.

As soon as Ray came home, he and Amy got married. I was the maid of honor. I was so happy for the two of them. Ray's best man was a guy named Ron. I really liked this guy. He seemed so much like Ray. I spent a lot of time with him at the wedding. Unfortunately, he had moved to Indiana and was a fireman so I didn't see him again. At least not till a couple of years later.

In the meantime I hung around with Susan and Ray. Susan was pregnant at the time of our five year class reunion. She said she wasn't going to go since Ray was away at some type of police school. I ended up going alone. They were making it a combination Halloween/Reunion party. I stopped by and Susan helped me get dressed. I went as a hooker. I really looked good. In fact I could have had a couple of tricks on the way to the party.

As I entered the hall, the people who knew me laughed and told me how real my costume looked. I was propositioned a couple of times but laughed it off. I hung around with Molly who was dressed as a cheerleader. She could still wear our original outfit. Molly, Amy and I were all cheerleaders. I should tell you that the three of us were rather outspoken girls. We weren't shy and didn't take any shit from anyone, male or female. We were all three rather popular. I'm not bragging here; please don't take it that way. I'm just trying to give you a few facts.

Two perverts in our class came up to me and wanted to dance. I really didn't care for them when we were in school and I didn't much care for them now. Everything that came out of their mouth was trash. I did dance with them each once just trying to be sociable. Their names were John Beal and Dan Abrums. Dan touched my ass and I told him to stop it. The second time he did it I slapped him along side the face and walked away. I could hear him calling me a bitch, but I already knew I was one. I just laughed.

I found myself drinking quite a bit. It was something I usually didn't do. I find that I am more in charge of myself when sober. Molly had found a man to spend most of the evening with and I was alone again until he walked in. It was Jake Mullett.

I found myself staring at him and he was smiling at me. He walked over and handed me another drink and I accepted it. I spent the next hour with him. He spent most of the time talking about himself or how he always wanted in my pants. I made the big mistake of saying, "If I get any drunker you'll probably succeed."

A number of the people were going out to the parking lot and coming back in. I asked Jake what was going on. He told me that John Beal had just bought a new customized van and everyone was going out to look at it. It had a bed in the back and was setup sort of like a bedroom on wheels.

Jake asked if I wanted to go out and look at it. After the crowds cleared Jake and I walked out to take a look at it. I was somewhat drunk by now. There, next to the van stood John and Dave, the two perverts.

"Hi, Jake," said John. "Come out to see my new van?"

These two perverts were in awe of Jake. He was their hometown hero even though he hardly ever gave them the time of day.

"How about taking me and the little lady for a ride in it, John?" asked Jake.

"Of course, hop in," replied John.

I was drunk and went along. It was a mistake that I'll never forget. I hopped up on the bed and Jake got on it with me. The two pervs got in the cab and started driving around. I could see them staring at Jake and me.

Jake kissed me. It felt good and I let him kiss me again and again. He put his hand on my thigh and slid it up the rest of the way. I don't know why but I didn't stop him. I guess between the booze and thinking Jake might actually like me, I let myself go. It had been a while since I had sex with anyone and it felt nice being touched by Jake.

He reached up and pulled down my pantyhose along with my panties. I couldn't believe that I was going to have sex with him.

"Jake, we're being watched," I said.

"Forget about those two and make love to me. I've waited a long time for this," said Jake as he unzipped his pants and took out his cock and entered my moist pussy.

There wasn't any more foreplay; that was it. He just fucked me for about three or four minutes and came in me. The two pervs cheered him on. As soon as he came he told John to take him back to the party. That is exactly the way he said it: "John, take me back to the party."

I was pissed. There was no love, no feeling, I had been talked into being one of his conquests. As soon as John pulled into the back of the parking lot Jake had his pants zipped up and he jumped out of the van closing the door with me still in it, lying there without any of my underclothes. In fact the last thing I heard Jake say is, "I'm keeping the panties as a souvenir."

I was lying there trying to figure out exactly what happened when the two pervs, John and Dave, jumped into the bed and said they were going to fuck me. Dave had his legs across my arms so I couldn't move. John unzipped his pants and stuck his cock in me. I started to yell at them when Dave grabbed my pantyhose and put them in my mouth. He unbuttoned my blouse and started playing with my tits.

If I hadn't been so drunk I would have tried harder to fight them off. I just didn't have any energy left as they both took me. I was being raped by two perverts.

A note to men who thinks a woman gets off while being raped. You're wrong! It hurt like hell and all I felt was degraded. The worst part is how it works on my mind. Some women have been known to commit suicide after being raped, blaming themselves. All I could think about was getting even. Now I didn't trust men.

When they got through with me I got out of the van and told them I was going to call the police. They laughed.

"Who's going to believe you? You got in my van of your own free will. You laid there and let Jake fuck you. The police will just think you felt remorse after what you did. You're not going to tell anybody," they laughed.

They were right. The police would come and see me dressed as a hooker and had willingly given myself to Jake. It just wasn't worth it to go to court and admit to what I did. I just didn't have the proof against these two assholes.

"I'll tell you one thing, you two perverts. I will get even and that's a promise." They both laughed as I walked away.

I buttoned my blouse back up and went to my car. I didn't even go back to the party. My mind was just not in the right place. I didn't even put my pantyhose back on. I drove home; thank God I didn't get pulled over for a DWI. I was still pretty drunk. I made it home and jumped in the shower. All I could think of was how stupid I was and how I could get my revenge.

I went to bed and tried to get a good night sleep but I couldn't get over being used by Jake and then those two perverts raping me. I didn't even call Amy the next day. I knew she would want to know about the reunion and I wasn't ready to tell her yet.

It was the following day when she called and I answered the phone. She said she was going over to the mall to look at some baby things and wanted to know if I wanted to go along.

While we were shopping she asked me about the reunion. I told her it started out nicely but ended up terrible.

"What happened, Sue?" she asked.

"Amy, I can't talk about it now; maybe later," I answered.

She knew not to question me any further. It was just something we knew about each other. I would tell her everything when the time was right and she knew it. It's the way real friends deal with things.

As we were walking in the mall we walked by the music store and I saw John in there talking to some girl. He glanced out the door and smiled at me. It turned my stomach and I just walked away. I knew I was going to get my revenge on him; I was going to do it that night.

Amy dropped me off at my place and I told her I would be over late that evening to talk with her. I wanted to tell her what happened at the reunion.

After dark I went back to the mall and was standing next to John's van when he got off work. He parked in the back where a lot of the employees from the different stores parked. When he saw me he looked surprised. I was standing there in a mini skirt and blouse.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I came to see you, John. I wanted to give you a second chance to make love to me. I'm sober and I want to find out how good you really are."

John really did think he was a stud and it probably never dawned on him that I was actually planning revenge. He came close and slid his hand under my skirt and squeezed my ass. It took every ounce of fiber I had to let him do it and smile back at him. He quickly opened the door and climbed in.

"John, pull your pants down and lie on your back and let me ride your big cock," I said.

He did just that. He had his pants down just below his knees and his cock sticking straight up in the air. I straddled his legs with his cock sticking up in front of me.

"One second, John," I said. "I'm sorry but I'm going to ask you to use a condom. I have one here in my purse."

While he was lying on his back with his cock sticking straight up and a smile on his face, I reached into my purse and pulled out a meat cleaver that I had bought at a store. I saw the look on John's face. It was panic!

"You mother fucking son of a bitch. You'll never rape another woman," I said as I plunged the cleaver right between his eyes. I wiped my fingerprint off the handle of the cleaver and got out of his van.

I did take his wallet and threw it in a dumpster on the way over to Amy's. I needed to talk to her. When I got there she saw the blood on my blouse and hands.

"Sue, what happened? Oh, my God, you're bleeding. You have blood all over you."

"It's not my blood, Amy. I just killed John Beal."

I proceeded to tell her the whole story about the reunion and how I was raped by John and Dave. "I had to do it, Amy, I had to. Rapists don't deserve to live."

We talked about it and she held me. "Everything's going to be alright, Sue," said Amy.

I explained that I didn't want to involve her but I didn't want to go to prison either. She said to tell them that we spent the day together and then we would say that I was with her all day at her house. I took a good shower and she burned my clothes.

It was in the paper the next day. "Man killed in van. Police looking for suspects."

Two days later the police showed up at our office and asked to talk to me. They asked me if I knew John Beal and that he was killed recently. Then they told me that my finger prints among others were found in his van. Would I mind explaining how and when they got there.

I told them about the reunion two days before and that I had gone for a ride in the van. The reason my prints were found on the bed is because I had sex with Jake Mullett that night.

The cop was a fan of Jake's. All he knew about was the football hero. He asked me where I was the night of John's death and Amy came out and told him about us being together the whole night. The cop called New York and got hold of Jake and asked him if he had sexual relations with me at the reunion. He put it on speaker phone so I could hear Jake's answer.

"It was consensual sex," I heard Jake say. "She agreed to have sex with me."

"No problem, Jake," said the cop. "We were just verifying her story that she was with you. This John Beal was found dead in his van and we were checking fingerprints found in his car. I take it you were in New York two nights ago?"

After the cop hung up the phone he asked, "Did you know this John fellow very well?"

"Not really. In school he didn't hang with our group. I think he worked at the music store. I hardly even talked to him at the reunion. Sorry, officer, I wish I could help but I really didn't know him very well. It's sad to hear that a classmate died though."

The paper said that he was involved with hookers and it was thought that one of them might have done him in. The story faded after a couple of days. Amy and I made a pact never to talk about it again.

---------------------

About a year later I was sent to a one day conference in Cleveland, Ohio. I drove up in my own vehicle. It took about three hours. I knew that Dave Abrums ran an adult video store. After the conference I went by the store to check out the hours. That night about five minutes before closing I walked in. All I had on was a trench coat, sunglasses, a hat and a long red haired wig. I also had on a pair of gloves to make sure I didn't leave any fingerprints.

When I walked in, there was no one else in the place. I made sure I didn't look at the video camera at the entrance of the store. I heard Dave say that they closed in five minutes. I turned toward him and flashed him and walked back to the booths with the glory holes.

I heard him lock the front door and turn off the lights out front. He came back and knocked on my door. "The next booth is empty if you want to play a little," I said.

I heard him walk into it and the next thing I knew his cock was sticking through the glory hole.

I can't understand any man in his right mind willing to take his cock and push it through a hole in the wall not knowing anything about the person in the next booth. It blows my mind that a person is that perverted.

He said, "Take it and suck it, baby. If you do real good, I'll fuck you."

Do men really think this will turn on a woman? God help the woman who is that hard up. Anyway, I reached out and stroked his cock till it was harder. In my other hand I took a butcher knife and chopped it off. I heard him scream as I threw his cock on the floor and opened my door and then went to his booth.

I opened his door, which was unlocked and when he turned around I took off my glasses so he could see it was me. He had both hands on his blood soaked pants where his cock once was. I took the butcher knife and stuck it into his neck severing the main arteries. I closed his door and left the store. I even left the outer door to the store open.

It was three days later when Amy stopped over after work. "Please tell me it wasn't you. Ray came home and said he was reading the news out of Cleveland and they found the body of Dave Abrums in his store. His cock was cut off and the arteries in his neck were severed."

"It was me, Amy. I told them both that I would get revenge on them and I did. I'm really not sorry about it. Are you going to turn me in?"

"God, Sue, of course I'm not going to turn you in. When is it going to stop? Are you going after Jake next? Please tell me it's over."

"It's over, Amy. Those two raped me and they deserved what they got. Jake is a total asshole but I gave myself freely to him. No, I have no intentions of killing him."

"Why, Sue? What made you do such a thing?" asked Amy. "Help me to understand."

"I told them I would get revenge someday and I did." I stated. "They held me down, raped me and then laughed about it. After they raped me, I felt dirty. I felt numb, humiliated and empty inside. I knew that every time I saw one of them, they would smirk at me. Can you imagine what that would be like? It ate at me, until I knew I had to do something."

"It's over, Amy, but they got what they deserved. You don't know what you're capable of until it happens to you. After they raped me I don't think I could live with myself unless I did something. I had to revenge myself Amy. There was no other way. Now I can go on and live a normal life without ever worrying about them again."

Ray kept us informed of the murder. The store had been broken into that night and most everything was taken. The next morning an employee found Dave in the booth in the back. He had bled to death. Again, there were no viable suspects. Ray said the Cleveland police went through the whole customer base and had no leads.

--------------------

Now I know you are all interested in who killed Jake Mullett. Everything that was told to the police was true. Two people just left out part of their story. As I said in my statement and Ron in his, Jake grabbed my wrist and when Ron saw him he pulled a knife on him. It was all true.

Later though when Amy was out having a smoke, Jake grabbed her by the ass. She slapped him just like she said, but then he grabbed her again pinning her arms between his arms. He reached down again and grabbed her ass with both hands. She screamed out at him to stop but he just laughed.

He had his hands in her pants and was trying to molest her. She was fighting back but he was so much bigger. I couldn't let him hurt my best friend. He didn't see me since his back was turned toward me and I picked up the shovel and cracked him across the back of the head with it as hard as I could. Of course he immediately pulled his hands away from Amy and she pushed him with all the power she could muster and he fell, back first into the grave.

She reached down and picked up the three pronged rake and threw it into the grave and it went directly into his chest. She came over to me and asked me if we should call Ray and tell him what happened.

"What are we going to say, Amy? He grabbed your ass so we killed him. Now you know what it's like. Even though I hit him with the shovel you still had to get that revenge and throw the rake at him. Let's go back inside through the front door and let someone else discover the body. We'll tell our story with as much truth as we can. It's easy to remember the truth but hard to remember lies. Thank God Molly got us these gloves; at least we didn't leave fingerprints"

So that's exactly how it happened nearly thirty years ago. Ray and Amy are still our best friends. We go everywhere with our families together. Ron and Ray are like brothers and Amy and I are closer than sisters. We never mention or talk about what happened thirty years ago. We've learned to live with our actions.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,685 Followers