Who Knows What Tomorrow Will Bring?

Story Info
Old flame reignited between colleagues.
2.7k words
3.81
10.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ATX_nomad
ATX_nomad
13 Followers

"Bing," went my mobile phone, and up popped a text message from a name I had not seen in a very long time. Megan.

"RU in NJ?"

Hmmmm...how to answer that simple question. Truth be told, I was in New Jersey, in South Jersey. Cherry Hill to be specific. I worked as an independent IT consultant and had just re-upped on a previously worked project that was headquartered in this bedroom community close to Philly. But did I want to tell her that?

The last time I had seen Megan was when I watched her walk out of my hotel room, six years earlier. After weeks of flirting, our attempt at a one night stand ended quite abruptly when she decided that she couldn't do it, which was quite a blow as I had just sunk balls deep into her pussy.

We had been out drinking with a fellow co-worker and he was quickly three sheets to the wind. We escorted him back to his hotel, which happened to be where I was staying as well, and placed him gently on his bed, after making sure he downed a couple of ibuprofen and some water. We locked the door behind us, all the while giggling about what a light-weight he was.

"How about a night cap?" I asked.

Knowing full well what I was really asking, she replied, "Absolutely!"

We locked hands, strolled to the elevator and proceeded to make out like teenagers after the doors had shut. It was like being in high school again...hard kisses, groping, lust, excitement, nervousness. As the doors opened onto my floor, we hurriedly made it to my room, flung open the door and tore each other's clothes off before we were three steps inside. She was early forties with a curvy body, a little plump but with those curves in all the right places. D-cups tits, wide hips and a smooth, firm ass that belied her age. She wore the skimpiest of black thongs and before she could remove them, I tore them off of her and pushed her hard onto the bed and dove between her legs. She tasted sweet, salty and absolutely delicious. I licked her from ass to clit while she spread her legs in a V before settling her feet onto my shoulders.

"Uuummmmm," she groaned s she curled her toes around my shoulders, "My husband never eats my pussy."

"That's...too...bad," I grunted between licks. "My wife loves how I eat her pussy," I teased as I started sliding fingers in her cunt while licking her clit. She spread her lips apart farther and I alternated between flicking my tongue across her clit and diving deep into the well of her pussy. I could feel her juices run down my face and it smelled like the sweetest flower. I couldn't get enough.

I switched tactics and increased the pressure of my tongue against her clit while using the knuckle on my ring finger to press against her ass while I plumbed the depths of her pussy with my first two fingers, slowing massaging her tip of her cervix.

"Fuck baby...gonna make me cum," she moaned while she bucked in rhythm against my hand and face. "Fuuuuuuuuuck," she murmured, as I felt her body stiffen and her pelvis shudder. She bucked and moaned while I slowed my ministrations and let her ride the wave back down to planet Earth.

"I've never come that fast."

"You should get eaten out more often," I snickered, while she pushed me over onto my back and sunk her mouth onto my rock hard cock.

As she kneeled next to me, she closed her mouth around me, working her tongue around the crown of my cock while jerking the base with her one hand and gently pulling on the skin of my sack with the other. Her tongue was the softest thing I had ever felt and she was an expert at blow jobs. The hottest thing about it was that she knew it.

She had me on edge quickly and tipped me over the cliff when she locked eyes with me and whispered, "I want to taste your cum." I gave two more power strokes before lights flashed in my brain and cum erupted out of me in torrents. She pushed her mouth deeper onto my shaft and used her throat muscles to massage every last drop of cum out of me.

When she finally released me from her mouth, I felt weak, spent and ready for a nap. She cuddled up next to me and after spooning with my upper arm and hand on her tits, we feel fast asleep.

It was about 2am when I awoke to the sound of her gathering her clothes and starting to dress.

"Where ya' going?" I asked.

"I have to get back to my hotel, silly. You know, we do have work tomorrow," she chided.

"Yeah, but I didn't think we were done," I said, as I swaggered over to her and started to undue the bra she had just put on.

"I am already going to be half-wrecked for tomorrow and I need to get some sleep," she protested, but only half-heartedly, as she slipped a hand around my stiffening cock and started to stroke it.

"Well, let's go for full-wrecked," I joked as I moved her back over to the bed. I laid her down on the edge of the bed and used my hands to grab her ankles and spread her legs wide. I spit into my hand, lubed my dick and her pussy and toyed with her as I ran the tip of my cock up and down her slit.

"You know, I've never done anything more than a BJ before," she said nervously. "I've never fully cheated on my hubby."

"Well, I think trading some hot, sloppy oral is full cheating sweetie," I laughed, but I could see dark storm clouds cross her face. I shifted my position and used my hands to hold down her arms above her head, closed my eyes and entered her in one swift and complete motion.

Her pussy was pure velvet, somehow even softer than her magic tongue. I must have been wider than her husband, because she felt so tight around my cock. It was like sinking into heaven and I held that position for quite a few moments until I was brought back to reality.

"You're hurting me," she whimpered and I immediately let go and moved my hands to her hips.

"Sorry baby," I said as I started to slowly push in and out of that magic pussy.

She looked at me with her big green eyes, skipped a beat and then said the saddest words ever spoken..."I can't do this."

Bam...a sucker punch right to the gut. It was agony withdrawing from that perfect snatch, but I was no rapist. She said no, and she meant it. I dismounted, stepped back and let her get dressed, which she did quietly and quickly.

"I am so sorry. I thought I wanted to, I was sure I did, but I just can't...just can't." She stumbled over her words and gave me a quick peck on the check before walking out of my room.

I didn't even see her the next day at work, which was unusual, but I figured she must be avoiding me. That afternoon, I left for a week's vacation and upon my return learned that she had dropped from the project. Done, over and out.

Since then, we had kept up here and there on LinkedIn or the occasional professional email when one of us found a new gig, but that was about it.

Until tonight.

"Bing," came the sound again, fast forwarding me back to the present.

"RU gonna answer?" she wrote.

Well, it wasn't like I had any plans other than grabbing a bite out and retiring to my hotel room. What the hell, I thought, as I typed a quick "yes & yes" reply.

Within minutes, we had made plans to meet out at a local restaurant, and within an hour, there she was, walking back into my life as she sauntered up to the booth, flashed her brilliant smile, twinkled those green eyes and said, "Where the hell have you been?" with a mischievous grin on her face.

"Out," was all I replied before she slid in next to me and gave me a big bear hug.

"How'd you know I was back in Jersey?" I asked.

"Well, you did update your LinkedIn profile with the new gig, silly."

We chatted about old times and new, what brought her back to Jersey, family, kids, gigs, vacations, asshole bosses, good co-workers and how hard it was to stay a happy consultant. It felt just like old times, when I jokingly referred to her as my 'work wife'. The only topic we fastidiously avoided was our botched affair, which was AOK with me. The past was the past, and that's where I wanted it to stay.

After dinner, we walked out together and I escorted her to her car. She gave me another hug but this one lingered. She moved her lips to my ear and whispered, "How about another night cap?"

"I'd love to," I said, but then paused and added, "But we've already been down that road and we both know how that ends."

"I may surprise you," she said, and then leaned it and gave me a heart-stopping kiss. That magic tongue found its way into my mouth and I felt my resistance melt and my dick stiffen. "Six years is a long time to regret a mistake and I'd like to make up for that, tonight" she said firmly as we finally broke free, both panting and excited.

"I am not in the same space I was back then," I said honestly. "I'm not sure I'm ready to retread old ground. I'm not the same person."

"I'm not the same person, either...but I know what I want and I want to fuck you. Tonight, now. This is a one-time offer bucko. I don't want an affair; I just want sex, with you, right fucking now. I want you to stretch me wide, fuck me like an animal, drop your seed in me and send me packing. I want to be your dirty little whore, just for tonight," she pleaded and she ran her hand up and down my growing cock. I could see her deep red fingernail polish & her big ass wedding ring glide up the front of my pants as she licked her lips, an expectant look in her eyes.

Since I am a man, it took me about three seconds before I blurted out, "Let's go," and that was that.

She followed me back to my hotel and in a state of déjà vu, we made out in the elevator and entered my room just as we had done before, all those years ago. But this time the hunger, the need was greater. We fumbled with clothes, explored each other's bodies with hands and tongues, eager to devour and finally tackled each other onto the bed. I lay flat on my back and as she slid down on top of me, feet flat on the mattress with knees deeply bent, riding me cowboy. Her pussy still felt like velvet and I still stretched her wide.

"Is your dick bigger?" she giggled as she slowly grinded her cunt against my pelvis, sticking her fingers into my mouth so I could suck on them.

"Yup," was all I could mumble as I pulled her down to me, feeling her tongue wrap around mine. "And I'm gonna fuck you so hard with it that you're not going to be able to walk tomorrow, you dirty whore," I whispered into her ear as I nibbled on her earlobe.

"I hope so, big man" she moaned as she placed her hands on my chest and rocked back and forth over my cock. After leaning in for another kiss and working her mouth down my ear, neck and chest, she sat upright, reached behind her back, fondling my balls and pulling on the skin of my ball sack.

"Do you still like that?" she cooed, grinding, gyrating and pulling while using her free hand to play with her nipples.

"I fucking love it," I murmured, using my hands to grab her ass and pull, tightening the grasp of her pussy around my dick.

"Are you gonna cum deep in my pussy, baby?"

"I'm gonna lay my seed in your womb, slut," I grunted through clenched teeth.

"Fuck yes you are," she repeated over and over again as her breathing quickened and became more ragged, shallow. She curled her toes into the mattress, pinched and pulled at her nipple and bottomed out on my shaft, throwing her head back and uttering a deep moan as she came hard.

She pulled even harder or my scrotum and I felt her pussy convulse around my dick, massaging my shaft and urging it to release. I could no longer hold out and let go with my own moan as I flooded her with shot after shot of hot, sticky cum. I lifted my ass off of the bed, penetrating even deeper, animalistic in my desire to fill her. She rocked her pussy over and over again against my pelvis, grinding in satisfaction as orgasms ripped through our bodies in unison.

She finally rolled off and lay flat next to me on the bed. Her hands roamed over her body, absentmindedly playing with her pussy, using one hand to pull back her lips while the other dipped into her soaked pussy, using my cum to lubricate her finger as she rubbed small circles on her red and angry clit.

"I have been waiting for that orgasm for six years," she panted, "And it was worth the wait."

I laughed, got up and got some water from the wet bar across the room. As we drank, we looked at one another, neither of us talking, both of us slowly stroking ourselves back into arousal and wanting more. Without a word, I placed my glass down, grabbed hers out of her hand and led her over to the sectional couch in the room. I bent her over the arm, spread her legs wide and with hands on her hips, entered her dripping cunt in one fluid motion.

I moved one hand to her neck under her chin and held tight while I used the other to grab her hair and proceeded to jackhammer into her oblivion. There was no tenderness, no softness, no kindness. I wanted this fuck to hurt. I wanted her to feel the same gut shot I had felt six years ago. I wanted a revenge fuck.

I squeezed her neck tighter and felt her gulp for air. I pulled on her hair until the back of her skull was touching her back. My balls pounded into her ass as I pulled her into me, each thrust more violent than the previous. "You're hurting me," she gasped.

"I know," I barked, "And you're gonna take it, slut."

"Uuuuhhhh, fuuuuck yesssssss," she moaned and submitted, going limp.

I fucked her like a rag doll and when I was ready, swung her around, pushed her hard onto her knees, and forcefully shoved my cock into her mouth. I used my hands to hold her jaw on either side as I stroked long and slow onto that magic tongue, shooting my second load into that softness, into her throat, down her gullet.

I kept my dick in that velvet tunnel until she licked every last drop out of me. She collapsed onto the couch as I grinned and said, "I have been waiting for that orgasm for six years and it was worth the wait."

"Touché," she giggled.

True to her request, I had fucked her as if she were my whore and now it was time for our adventure to end. We washed up together and after she dressed, we kissed, provided empty promises to keep in touch and just as before, exited my life. As she walked out of the room, she turned to me with that sparkle in her eyes and said, "Who knows what tomorrow will bring?"

Who knows indeed.

ATX_nomad
ATX_nomad
13 Followers