Who Loves Who The Most?

Story Info
Luna & Master take a holiday; it's not what she expected.
3.6k words
4.27
10.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kitschx
kitschx
16 Followers

I packed the last of my clothes in the suitcase and giggled happily to myself. Master had said we were going on holiday, and I was ecstatic that I would be alone with Master, without Him having to work, for a whole week. I could spend every minute with Him and if He let me, I was planning to do just that.

"Nearly ready, Luna?" He seemed to materialise in the doorway.

"I've just packed the last of my clothes, Master," I replied, and He nodded. "Bring it down to the car, and we'll get going."

I picked up my suitcase and trotted down the hallway and down the front steps. He'd left the boot of the car open for me, and I could see His suitcase already nestled in the bottom. He was waiting in the car for me already. I heaved my suitcase in with His and slammed the boot shut. I locked the front door, and then got in the passenger seat and snuggled in to the comfortable seats, the cool leather helping to soothe yesterday's welts.

"Seatbelt," He reminded me, and I guiltily snapped it into place.

He started the car and we pulled out of the driveway. Master hadn't told me a lot about our holiday, but I knew we were going to a hotel by the beach somewhere a few towns over. Nothing flash, but a nice getaway with my Master all the same.

As we drove I began to fantasize about what Master and I would do when we got there. Perhaps He'd fuck me on the beach, if I was lucky. I hoped if He did, someone would see, and know that Master was with me. Maybe we'd just stay holed up in our hotel room and I could just stare at Him, play with Him, run my hands and eyes over his body...

"Luna?" I realised with a jolt that He had been speaking to me.

"I'm sorry, Master, I didn't hear what You said."

"No, Luna," He said, keeping his eyes fixed on the road, "You just weren't listening."

I hung my head. "I'm sorry, Master."

He sighed. "I said, I'm stopping for lunch, what do you want?"

"I will eat whatever You don't, Master," I replied.

He nodded. It was probably the answer He was expecting, but He always asked just the same. I had always eaten what Master couldn't finish when we ate out, just as He'd always ordered more than He needed. I looked at Him adoringly. He does take such good care of me.

He stopped at a small café and ordered His food. I waited until He'd finished and pushed His plate towards me, and then I gulped it down.

We were soon on our way again. It was a long drive, and I felt myself getting sleepy.

"Master, may I please take a nap?"

"Yes, Luna. Go to sleep."

I slipped easily into dreams. As usual they were dreams of my Master, his big hands and precise tongue running over my body, touching, tasting, taking. I dreamt of our holiday, where we stayed in our room and He fucked me time and time again, and then he lead me to the beach and took me again. I dreamt that there were millions of people watching us, murmuring amongst themselves about how I must be such a good girl for Master to want me so much. I felt my body fill with pride.

I was awoken by a gentle kiss and it took a moment for me to adjust.

"Are we here, Master?"

"Yes, Luna, we're here."

He sounded tired. I looked at the time on the dashboard. It had only been a few hours since lunch, but I was ravenous.

He turned the ignition off and I watched the neon numbers on the clock fade to nothing.

I undid my seatbelt and sat awaiting his orders. I could see the hotel in front of us, a beautiful white building with two stories. It wasn't what it had been in my dreams, but then a million people weren't going to watch Master fuck me, either. Perhaps He could film it and we could watch it together later. I had brought my video camera for just that purpose.

"Come, Luna," he said, and got out of the car. I obeyed, pulling my suitcase out of the boot, waiting for Him to lock the car, and following Master inside.

The woman at the front desk smiled warmly at my Master and shot me a look of disgust as we checked in. I did my best to smile inanely at her while Master wasn't looking. Perhaps I could scare her a little and she wouldn't look at me like I were trash.

Master got the key and led me upstairs to the room. We unpacked our suitcases and He invited me to shower with Him. I revelled in the opportunity and stripped for Him, trying my best to look sexy. He laughed and scooped me up, carrying me to the shower. He turned the water on and I shivered as I waited for the water to heat up. Master stripped off, and I gazed longingly at His body, a beautiful piece of artwork that I felt was created just for me. He looked at me with that mad smile that made me melt every time. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into the shower. I felt the warm water flowing over my skin, the closeness of Master's body, His hands on my hips, the hard, smooth flesh that pressed against me as He kissed me passionately.

I unwrapped the soap and worked it into a lather in my hands, taking the chance to touch Him. I rubbed soap over His broad shoulders, His lightly muscled chest, His abs, His inner thighs, His calves... I avoided touching His hard cock, knowing I would feel the need to get on my knees and take it into my mouth, and He hadn't asked me to do that. Yet. I imagined it would be coming any minute now.

I continued to lather up His back and butt, down the back of His legs. I wrapped my arms around Him and pressed my breasts into his back. I reached around and ran my hands along the length of His shaft, making sure to touch the tender spot beneath His balls.

I felt His already hard cock go rigid and resisted the urge to ask if I could suck Him off. He would ask. I knew He would. He turned around and took the soap from me, lathering it up in His hands and working the soap over my breasts, taking time to pinch my nipples. He ran the soap down my stomach and over the thin strip of hair that covered my otherwise shaven pussy. I felt my muscles tighten as the heat inside me began to unfurl and bloom. I basked in the glory of my lust while Master ran a finger smoothly over my clit, His cock now pressing urgently at my entrance.

"Master," I whispered softly, finally tired of waiting for him to ask. "Would you like me to pleasure you?"

"Yes, Luna, thank you." His eyes followed me as I slid down his body and wrapped my lips around His cock. I flicked the head with my tongue and slid my mouth down the length of His shaft a few times before caressing His balls with my tongue, reaching to that sensitive spot just behind them, feeling His cock pulse and tighten. I took it again into my mouth and grazed my teeth down the shaft as He forced Himself further into my mouth. I worked His beautiful cock deep into my throat and tasted the salty drops of pre-come that spilled onto my tongue.

Alternating my strokes, I pleasured my Master for what seemed like a heavenly eternity, enjoying every minute of servicing Him, enjoying every sigh and quiet moan that escaped His lips until finally His balls tightened and His cock exploded in my mouth. I swallowed His come easily and licked him clean.

"Beautiful, Luna," Master praised as He helped me up. "We'd better get clean now, or we'll run them completely out of water."

I giggled and went about washing myself carefully and handed the soap back to Master as I rinsed it off. He quickly washed and shut the water off, leaving me shivering in the shower box until He returned with a towel. I surveyed His body proudly as he tucked His towel around His waist.

He went into the main room and got dressed as I went about putting my makeup on. I loved to look good for Master. I wanted Him to want me always.

"I've laid your clothes out, Luna," He called from the room.

"Coming, Master," I called back.

"I should hope not," He joked as I entered the room, "I've barely touched you."

I grinned at his sarcastic sense of humour and approached the bed where He had laid out my clothes. A pair of black pants, which I couldn't help but smile at - Master hardly ever allows me to wear pants - and a white dress shirt with a stylish black coat. I knew none of the clothes had come from the suitcase I'd packed.

"Thank You for the clothes, Master," I said, and as an afterthought, "Am I not to wear a bra or panties tonight?"

"No, you are to go without," He said, pulling a black T-shirt over his gorgeous chest.

"I do, however, want you to wear these." He picked up something from the table next to the bed and approached me holding them. I could see they were a pair of small nipple clamps, attached to one another with a thin chain.

He attached one and then the other to my bare nipples and I winced as the serrated edges bit into my tender flesh. Not small enough not to hurt, I thought.

He produced something else from His pocket. A small bullet-shaped toy. He placed it carefully inside my pussy and smiled at His handiwork.

"Get dressed now," He said.

I wondered aloud. "Is the bullet supposed to be doing anything, Master?" It was still, just an object inside my pussy.

"No," he replied, threading His belt through the loops.

I shrugged and went about putting my clothes on, wincing when I knocked the clamps as I put my shirt on. God, they hurt. And this object inside me... I didn't know its purpose but it was sure annoying the hell out of me.

When I had finally managed to put all my clothes on with minimal bumping of my sore nipples, He nudged my shoes towards me and I put them on, hating to bend with the god-damned clamps attached. One wrong move and the chain would tug painfully at my aching flesh.

"Ready?" He asked, as I did up the last strap on my ridiculously high heels.

"Yes, Master."

"Alright then, let's go."

He slipped out the door and locked it behind me, wandering down the stairs. I wondered where we were going. I hoped it involved food. I was starving.

As it turned out, it was dinner on the deck that looked out over the beach. Master ordered a separate plate for me, and I guessed I was supposed to be a good girl - behave myself and not eat from Master's plate. The tables on the deck were crowded together and it seemed all the guests were eating dinner on the crowded deck.

A man who sat with his wife next to Master made conversation with Him, and I was left to eat my food. I was tuning in and out of politics when a jolt running through my body made me drop my fork. What the fuck was that? It had left as quickly as it had came, and I was still trying to figure out if I'd been electrocuted somehow when it started up again - this time I recognised the purring in my pussy and saw Master glance over at me. He had a god-damn remote control. I couldn't see it, but His smile told me He had it, and He was going to control this thing inside me. Probably to the point where I wouldn't be able to concentrate on eating.

He was still laughing and joking with the man at the other table as the pleasure built inside me. My body tensed as he waves of pleasure ran through me, wracking my body as I tried desperately to keep still and quiet, not to give myself - or my Master - away.

I was still aware of the clamps keeping my nipples in tortured isolation, only now they didn't hurt as much as they had. I struggled to keep still as the evil vibrating bullet hummed inside me.

Just as I was nearing the brink of an all-confusing orgasm - should I ask for permission or has permission been granted? Can I ask discreetly or does Master not want me to interrupt? - it suddenly stopped.

I was partly grateful, but mostly I was hungry for the orgasm I had been denied. The man had finally released Master from conversation, and He sat staring intently at me as I struggled to eat my food, now cold and tasteless.

"Is it supposed to be doing anything?" he mocked me, and I stared at Him. "Don't look at me like that, Luna," He warned, and I busied myself with eating the cold steak in front of me, my body still aching and hungry for my lost orgasm.

Master watched me as I finished the last bite of steak.

"Satisfied?"

"No," I replied darkly. I was being childish, I knew that, and I would probably be punished, but right now, I didn't particularly care. It was cruel to put that thing inside me and crueller yet to bring me to the brink and not let me come.

"Well, then, Luna..." He trailed off as the dumbass at the next table again engaged my Master in conversation.

Just as I had settled, I felt the bullet start up again. For Christ's sake, I thought. It didn't take long until I was clutching the tablecloth tightly, trying my hardest to fight the moans that were rising.

"Are you ok?" the dumbass at the next table asked me, a concerned look on his face.

"I'm fine," I replied icily. " Just not feeling too well."

"Well, Luna, you should have eaten your steak while it was still warm," Master chided sarcastically.

"Oh yes," dumbass nodded emphatically. "Cold steak can turn your stomach sometimes."

"She'll be fine," Master told him, and changed the subject. The bullet was still whirring inside me and I gasped out loud as Master kicked it up a notch.

He looked at me sharply, and I bit my lip to keep from crying out.

Oh, Christ. I'm going to come right here, in front of all these people. He's unravelling me in public.

My body went into overdrive and I saw Master looking at me as He chatted idly with the other man. My body gave up its resistance and I came, biting hard on my lip as a wave of pure pleasure washed over me, followed by a rush of shame and embarrassment as I felt the wetness leak into my pants, my muscles convulsing rapidly around the foreign object in my pussy.

"She doesn't look so well," the man said to Master.

"No, perhaps I should take her back to the room," Master replied, looking over at me. I was almost sure I hadn't made a sound. I didn't think my orgasm had been obvious, but it was hard to tell from Master's expression what He was thinking.

He exchanged goodbyes and nice-to-meet-yous with the man and his wife, and then led me by the hand back inside. I was sure that my wetness would be visible even through my black pants, but as far as I could tell, no-one noticed. He led me to a chair beside the stairs and instructed me to sit and wait while He spoke to the woman at reception.

As I waited, an attractive blonde woman approached me.

"He's quite the catch, isn't he?" she said smugly, winking at me like an idiot.

"He's mine," I replied coldly. I didn't like the look of this girl at all.

"Oh, is that so?" she replied, her cold blue eyes staring into mine.

"Yes."

She laughed.

Master approached and saw the woman.

"Katie?"

The blood drained from my face. He knew this bitch?

"Luna, go upstairs and get changed into something a little more...comfortable. Me and Katie here have some catching up to do." He gave me the room key, and began talking to her about how her business was doing without so much as another word to me. I got up quickly, knocking the clamps still attached to my swollen nipples. Fuck, that hurt. At least when I got upstairs I could take them off.

I practically ran up the stairs and unlocked the room, unbuttoning my blouse hastily and releasing the clamps. I whimpered as the blood rushed back, throbbing and burning. Then I removed that horrible vibrating bullet and rinsed it thoroughly before putting it back in Master's beside drawer. I lay on the bed, waiting for Master to join me. I would apologise for being such an ungrateful little brat, and we would have a great week together.

He didn't return for a long time and I fell asleep waiting for him. No dreams came to me, just sleep. I was woken by a stinging slap to the thigh. I sat bolt upright and looked around in confusion. Master was standing over me, a leather slapper in his hand.

"Wha-"

"Luna," he snarled, "It is true that you told Katie that I was yours?"

I immediately realised my mistake and stammered out the beginnings of an apology before he hit my other thigh with the stinging slapper.

"I didn't ask for an apology, Luna, I asked if that's what you had said." He was angry, I could see it in his eyes. They were cold, not the warm eyes that I usually fall into.

"Y-yes, Master, I did, but I didn't think -"

" - No, Luna, you didn't. Apparently, you don't think." Another blow, this one to the inside of my thigh. Good god that stung. Tears pricked my eyes as I struggled to hold them in.

"Master, please-"

"Luna, if I remember correctly," he said menacingly, "and please, forgive me if I'm wrong, but you belong to me, and not the other way around," he spat.

" Of course, Master. I'm sorry, Master, I thought she was hitting on you and I was in such a bad mood after dinner because you ignored me the whole way through..." my words were spilling out in a tangle of apologies and accusations, making no sense to myself.

He sat down on the edge of the bed and sighed.

"Luna. I don't believe giving you an orgasm at the dinner table is quite ignoring you."

"Well, no, Master, but I want..." I lost my courage. How could I be so selfish? I should be grateful for whatever attention Master gives me.

"You want what, Luna?"

I took a deep breath. "I want your company, Master. I want you to talk to me. I may not understand politics and I don't own a business but..." I was honestly crying now, tears rolling down my checks and some falling onto my still-stinging nipples, "...but I still want to talk to you and be part of your life...I can be intelligent, Master, just not about things like that... I don't... I don't even know if I'm right for you, Master, but I'm too... too selfish ... to let you have someone else."

He put the slapper down and held me tightly, making sure to avoid my burning nipples.

"I'm sorry, baby," he whispered in my ear as he rocked me back and forth. "I know you're intelligent. Of course you're right for me."

I looked up at him, my eyes still overflowing with tears. "Really, Master?"

"Of course. Who else could have an orgasm in front of all those posh people and not let on?"

I had to laugh, then. I sniffed and he went to the bathroom, bringing me toilet paper to dry my eyes.

"Want to know something else, Luna?"

"Yes, Master, of course."

"Katie was the biggest bitch to me in high school and I've never quite forgiven her. I wasn't the man you see before you then," he said, laughing. " I was one of the 'uncool' kids, and she gave me hell. I met up with her at a business conference a few months ago, and ever since she figured out I'm successful and I somehow got good-looking..."

"And modest," I interjected. He laughed, and I was relieved I hadn't re-angered him.

"...and modest, she decided that she wanted me. She tried to 'pick me up' so to speak, which is why I heard about your little lie downstairs."

"She wanted to see if it were true, Master?"

" Yes, she wanted to know if I really was yours."

"I suppose you told her you weren't, Master," I said, feeling sorrow prick at my soul again.

" Of course not. I told her that I belonged to you, and you belonged to me. Never mistake that, Luna. Without me to claim ownership over you, you could never claim ownership over me."

"Thank you, Master," I said, snuggling into him.

"Now what do you reckon we go out to the beach when everyone's asleep?" he said, the grin spreading across his lips. "There's something I've been thinking about doing to you there."

"I think, Master," I replied happily, "that I would like that even more than you would."

kitschx
kitschx
16 Followers