Who Needs Bangers & Mash? Ch. 01

Story Info
Sis-in-law & wife help him enjoy London trip.
2.1k words
4.36
68.4k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dorado
Dorado
50 Followers

---This is my first submission so I would appreciate feedback. This is based on a true story, although some is fictitious. It was a fun trip---

As they sit in the middle of a London Pub, Nick was trying to keep his fantasies from running away from him. To his left was his gorgeous wife of only one-year, Danielle. At, 5'7" 145 pounds her slender yet curvy form was highlighted by her 36 DD breasts and stunning blue eyes. Her brown curly hair flowed over her shoulders like a babbling brook as it shaded her long silky neck. A Psychologist by practice, Dani as he referred to her, was as smart as she was beautiful. Her quick wit and sharp attitude kept Nick in order.

To Nick's right sipping on a Young's Ale was a carbon copy of Dani. Dani's sister Melissa was a year younger but could easily be mistaken for Dani's twin. A little bit shorter and slightly skinner, Melissa had all of Dani's best assets including a perfectly shaped ass that Nick often admired when he saw her.

They were sitting in this London pub thanks to Dani's parents who had taken them all on a family vacation. Nick felt funny about taking a free vacation, but Dani's parents were loaded and he had always wanted to see England so he readily agreed. While they were in London he was rooming with Dani and her sister in the hotel while Dani's parents had their own room. The cost of getting his own room was more than her parents wanted to pay, After a long day of site seeing, they had left the parents back at the hotel and decided to stop by a pub for a few pints. Now three hours and about a dozen pints later they sat talking about their trip while being slightly inebriated.

Melissa had always flirted heavily with Nick. When she and Dani were still living at her parents home, she would often come strolling by Nick dressed only in skimpy panties and short silky night shirts which dangled on her large tits. She would then flirt with Nick while running her eyes up and down his body right in front of Dani. Dani noticed this and often commented that it was just her "slutty sister's way of showing affection" and seemed to blow it off. Nick thought that if it didn't bother Dani then it didn't bother him, except that it would get him very horned up. Seeing her perfect ass walk by in skimpy panties often cause a quick hard-on which he would turn to his wife to satisfy.

Tonight Melissa was in full form. She was scanning Nick up and down while rubbing her leg on his slowly under the table. One time when Dani got up to go to the bathroom she knocked a peanut off the table and into Nick's lap and "accidentally" firmly brushed his cock when she picked it up. Only pausing with a wry smile on her face to say "oops, sorry." Nick couldn't take much more of this. He loved his wife very much, but this was torture. All he could think of at this moment was fucking Melissa. Once Dani came back from the bathroom he decided they should call it a night and head back to the room.

Once back in the room things got even more heated. Melissa got up and started to get changed for bed right in front of Nick and Dani. As she stripped off her shirt and shorts to reveal a lacy black bra and see-through panties Dani yelled at her "Do you mind, Nick is right here. Go in the bathroom and change."

"Oh why, it's not like he hasn't seen someone in their underwear before, my bathing suit is worse that this" explained Melissa.

Melissa then turned to face the wall and slowly took her bra off. Nick caught glimpses of the sides of her large beautiful breasts while pretending not to look, as she slid on one of her favorite silk nightshirts. Nick got up and slumped to hide his now pressing erection as he went to the bathroom and changed into his boxers to sleep in.

When he returned to the bedroom he laid down on the cot they had requested be placed in the room so Nick didn't have to sleep on the floor. Melissa watched him as he laid on the cot and turned to Dani and said "You know Dani there is plenty of space on the King sized bed with us, Nick doesn't have to sleep on that ratty cot just because of me. " Dani thought about it and quickly agreed as she had a few dirty thoughts about fucking her husband while her sister was asleep. After all, she couldn't be expected to go 10 days without screwing her husband's delicious prick. So Nick took their invitation and joined his wife on the bed. After finishing brushing her hair Melissa laid down next him sandwiching him between two incredibly sexy ladies.

With the beer, half naked beauties and flirting that had been going on Nick was having a very hard time controlling his excitement. In fact he soon had a raging hard-on as the he felt Melissa's silk covered breasts slide against his arms and her hand fall gently on his hip as she curled up next to him.

"So Nick, how does it feel to be in bed with two hot sisters?" Melissa wryly jested. "Oh wait, I think I can see how it feels "she exclaimed as her eyes shifted to the rather large bulge that had appeared in his boxers.

"Nick! Cover yourself up, what is wrong with you?" Dani exclaimed throwing a pillow over his crotch.

"Sorry Hun, I guess the beer just has my inhibitions lessened." Nick blushed as he tried to explain his state to his apparently offended wife.

"I don't mind, but I don't want my little sister getting any naughty ideas, you know what a little slut she is" Dani joked.

"Hey, I just know what I like…what is wrong with that" cried Melissa.

At the same time with great stealth and out of the view of her sister, she slid her hand under the pillow, and started to rub Nick's dick threw his boxers. "Um, nice" Melissa thought. She had noticed his bulge a few times and thought he was a decent size. With him being so close and readily available, she just couldn't help satisfying her curiosity. About 8 inches and thick ..she knew she had to have it and soon as her pussy moistened with excitement. She could also see the stunned look on Nick's face. Nick had a cute farm boy innocence which she always found even more tempting to corrupt. Encouraged by this and her sister's ignorance she then slid he hands threw the hole in his boxers and pulled out his might shaft. She started stroking him harder…"at least 8 inches she thought, maybe more. She wanted this cock and she wanted it now.

With Melissa's hand wrapped firmly around his prick under the pillow and Dani sitting lying right next to him, Nick was having some conflicting feelings. First of all he didn't want to risk losing his wife, he loved her and while Melissa was hot, she was not worth losing Dani. Secondly, he was afraid to say anything in front of Dani since it was her sister and he didn't want to cause any issues between them. Thirdly, he wasn't going to be able to hold himself much longer. Melissa's hand felt so good, her breasts were rubbing against his arm and he just wanted to fuck her brains out. Suddenly Dani got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom.

"I am going to get a quick shower; I will be done in a bit." She proclaimed while grabbing a towel and closing the door behind her.

As soon as the door closed Melissa ripped the pillow off of Nick's waist ripped his shorts down his thighs and thrusted his dick into her mouth. The shock of this left him stunned for a second. He started to try and stop her as she sucked his hard-on with skill and force, but all he could manage was a "we..umm…shouldn't...ummm.." His sentence trailed off as he was lost in the pleasure of the moment. He could hear the water running in the bathroom and it was echoed by the sounds of Melissa's gulping and slurping. Her warm mouth and tongue expertly slid up and down his cock as the thumb of her one thumb traced the base of his shaft. She then let her tongue drift slowly down his cock until she was licking his balls and took them into her mouth. She sucked his balls in her mouth while teasing the sensitive underside of them with her tongue. "God she is good at this" he thought. She then let her tongue trail up his dick until she got to the head. Once at the head her tongue circled it. She licked the pre-cum off of his head that was now flowing and aggressively started thrusting up and down on his cock with her mouth.

She then took her free hand and slid it under his balls and let her fingers glide into his ass crack. She started massaging his asshole with her finger while she continued to suck him. She then stuck a finger up his ass and started thrusting it perfectly timed to the thrusts of her head on his cock. The sensation was incredible for Nick. His entire body was tingling as he felt like he was being fucked from the front and behind. Melissa masterfully caressed and played with Nick's asshole as she inserted her fingers making sure to hit all of the sensitive areas. She was encouraged by the obvious signs of enjoyment Nick was displaying. He was her puppet she thought and she was going to make this little puppet dance to her game.

She then moved and began to straddle his leg with her body gently gliding up and down his thigh as her body moved in unison with her head. He could feel her rock hard nipples slide on his leg through the silk nightshirt. His hands reach down and to massage her huge tits, but she slapped his hand away. Her free hand then came up and pinned Nick by his chest to the bed, letting him know who was in charge and that there was no escape to this moment. even though he knew he could not move even if he wanted to. His body stiffened as he prepared to cum. Feeling this Melissa ran her tongue under the head of his dick and opened her throat. Nick's excitement was building to a peak. She then plunged her finger deep inside his ass. Nick came like her never came before. His cock pulsating and thrusting into Melissa's mouth as his cum exploded down her throat. Even though she was ready for him, Melissa was surprised by the force his cum and orgasm and gagged slightly as she swallowed. But Melissa never stopped swallowing and readily devoured nick's cum. He tasted so good.

Just then as his body started to relax he heard the bathroom door knob begin to rattle. He quickly thrust Melissa off of his still hard dick and quickly threw the pillow back over his crotch. Dani entered the wearing only a towel over her chest and busily wrapping a towel around her hair. She was paying so much attention to fixing her towel that she didn't notice Melissa quickly wiping the cum off of her mouth or Nick sliding his boxers back up and adjusting the pillow on his crotch. Nick sat there still cumming slightly into his boxers. Hi s heart pulsating from the most incredible blowjob he had ever had.

Nick watched Dani standing there as she dropped the towel around her chest and grabbed some sheer panties and a tee shirt to change into. The light of the room was glistening off of her still moist boy and he admired her cleanly shaven pussy "a new addition" he thought. As she started to pull on her panties she caught him admiring her clean shaven pussy smiled and commented "Hey, you weren't supposed to notice that yet, it was a surprise that I wanted to show you later" she smiled and gave him evil wink. He then looked over at Melissa and she licked her lips secretively but seductively. It is going to be a long trip he quickly thought to himself.

Dorado
Dorado
50 Followers