Who Needs Blinds? Ch. 02

Story Info
The Audience
2.2k words
4.41
37.7k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first to notice had been Josh.

Barely 19, and Dillon's younger brother, the other three always treated him like they were doing him a favour by allowing him to live there. He was, in fact, grateful to be out of his parents' house and glad that Dillon's two best pals accepted him for the most part, but he didn't entirely agree with the way they always seemed to stick him with the brunt of the chores. So when he glanced over and saw the woman next door in the clingy nightdress come into view, he hadn't shared the discovery with the others.

The other three were sitting on the step, which only left room on the grass, and normally he would have felt a twinge of resentment at this, but not with the view he had behind the others. He suppressed a smile as he looked over their shoulders, pretending to listen to the story Allen was telling, while watching the brunette caress one of her full breasts through the thin fabric.

The rectangle of light from the window fell on the grass to the left of the other men and Josh hoped she wouldn't stand again, casting a shadow on the lawn and drawing their attention to her. They had already given him a hard time earlier for watching her, but he couldn't seem to help himself.

She was older than him by at least a good ten years, but there was something so sensual about her, about the way she moved, her confidence, that great smile, that stirred yearnings deep in his groin. Just watching her bend over the trunk of her car to unload groceries could give him a sudden raging hardon.

He was enjoying not only the little show as she pulled the top of her nightie down, exposing the rounded breasts and the full dark circles around the erect nipples, but also taking great delight in getting one up on the other guys. He shifted his position, trying to subtly adjust the bulge in his shorts as he watched her put her feet up on the desk and spread her legs.

There was laughter as Allen reached the punchline of the story and Josh joined in with a forced chuckle, having no clue what had been so funny, and not really caring. He was unable to move his eyes from the sight of the smooth creamy lips that were now exposed, the slightest tease of pink where they touched, the way he could see just the hint of the rounded bottoms of her asscheeks resting on the edge of her chair if he stretched his neck.

She had just spread her lips with her fingers to rub her glistening slit when Thomas noticed the look on Josh's face. He turned and let out a gasp of surprise.

"You little asshole!" he exclaimed, giving Josh a shot in the arm. "How long has THAT been going on?"

The other two guys turned to see what the excitement was about.

"Whoa!" Allen immediately forgot all about the story he'd been telling and stood up to get a better view.

"Sit down!" Dillon pulled him back down. "You don't want her to see you. This is too good to be true and I don't want it to stop." He craned his neck for a better view.

"She can't see us because it's too dark out here," Thomas stated matter of factly. "And besides...don't you think she is well aware that we could be watching? She's sitting right there in front of a window with no blinds with the lights on fucking herself. Little slut is probably hoping that she's getting us all worked up."

"Don't talk about her like that," Josh said quietly. He'd liked it a lot better when he'd been the only one watching her. Somehow the sensuality seemed sullied now.

"Oooh, someone's got a soft spot for the missus next door," Allen teased.

"Like we didn't already know that, though," Thomas had a harsh tone, still prickly about being chastised by the younger man. "Do you think we don't notice you watching her every chance you get? Whacking your tiny cock while fantasizing about her doesn't make her...or you...a saint. Look at her with her cunt right there for anyone to see."

The anger was bubbling up in Josh's chest and his brother put a hand on his arm to calm him.

"Come on, guys. Give him a break. We've all had fantasies about older women before. Let him have his in peace. No harm done." Dillon spoke casually, trying to diffuse the situation before it erupted into something that would cause bad feelings to linger.

"Yeah, it's true," Allen said with a huge grin. "I STILL jerk off to thoughts of your mother, Dillon."

"Shut up, dickwad," Dillon said with mock indignation, "before I beat your ass."

The four of them turned their attention back to the scene in the window next door to find they had missed the rest of it with their quarreling and the buxom woman had readjusted her clothing and was typing away as if nothing had happened.

The three older guys got to their feet and started to go inside. Thomas turned back. "You wouldn't know what to do with a woman like that, even if you got her."

Josh didn't answer, silently leaning back against the step, staring out into the starry sky until he heard the door click shut.

"Fuck you," he muttered in frustration, turning his head to watch the neighbour. He'd heard her husband call her by name the other day. Allison. Allie. He tried the name out, whispering it out loud.

Spurred on by the insults, by the need to prove something (to himself mainly), and by his naturally impetuous nature, he leapt to his feet and before he fully realized it, he was standing on her front step, knocking on her door. *** Her heartbeat had just returned to its normal cadence and the shakiness at her uncustomary brazenness has subsided for the most part. Now that the moment had passed, she was a little embarrassed at her spontaneous exhibitionism.

What if Old Mr. Panders had been out walking his dog? I'd probably have triggered a heart attack. Oh well, it was such a brief thing that it's unlikely anyone even saw me. She had almost convinced herself that it had gone unnoticed when she was startled by a knock at the door.

"Just a moment," she called, as she ran to grab her robe, wondering who it could be, unable to shake the feeling that perhaps it was related to her recent...activity.

God, I really hope it's not the cops! But this IS the privacy of my own home. And I AM allowed to do whatever I want in my own house. It's not my fault if someone decides to stand outside my window and watch. Is it? She was still tying her robe around her waist as she unlocked the knob and opened the door. So sure was she that it would be a uniformed police officer that she couldn't have been more startled-and relieved-to find the fresh-faced young man standing there.

For a moment they both just stood there, looking at each other in confused silence.

"Can I...help you?" He looked vaguely familiar and she tried to place him, watching him shift uncomfortably as he searched for something to say.

He felt like an even bigger idiot now than he had on the lawn with Thomas. He'd found himself knocking on the door before he even had a chance to figure out what to say. Although, he now suspected that even if he had had a hundred years, he still wouldn't have devised something to say.

"I...I...I really have no idea what I'm doing here," he said foolishly with a shake of his head. "I'll...just be going now." His embarrassed grin and flushed cheeks made her smile and she found herself intrigued with the cute young thing on her doorstep.

She put her hand out to touch his arm. "Wait."

He turned back towards her.

"You're one of the boys that lives next door, aren't you?" It hadn't taken her long to figure out where she knew him from. He was the one who seemed to take the greatest notice of her, the one who was always so quick with a smile. He had looked awfully cute from a distance and she wasn't disappointed with her closer look.

"Yeah, I'm Josh," he said, extending his hand. She returned it with a firmness that both surprised him and yet somehow didn't.

"And so tell me, Joshie, what brought you to my doorstep tonight?" Her tone was coy and she watched him intently, a little smile on her lips. She already had a good idea, but wanted to hear it from his mouth, to verify that the knock on the door and her spontaneous show at the window were indeed connected.

The shakiness from earlier had returned. Somehow her life had taken a swift curve to the right and she was finding herself on an unfamiliar but exciting path that could very well lead to trouble. She didn't feel daunted by this realization.

"I don't...know exactly. I just...well, I was sitting on the lawn and then before I knew it, here I was. I sometimes don't think things through logically. I tend to follow my instincts. Sometimes it works out; more often than not, though, it gets me in trouble." Trouble. So she wasn't the only one who had caught the faint scent of danger in the potential of the situation. She contemplated sending him back home before this went any further.

"Do you want to come in for a bit?" WHERE did THAT come from?

He looked as surprised as she felt at the question and that made her giggle.

"Well? Would you?"

"Uhhh, sure, I guess." He stepped inside, looking more than a little uncomfortable as she closed the door. She followed his gaze to the window by the desk.

"You really should get blinds," he murmured, cheeks aflame. "It's...well, we have a really clear view inside your house from our front yard."

"So I hear." His eyes snapped to her face.

"You DID know we could see you!" Now it was her turn to blush.

"I really don't know what came over me. That was a little out of character for me."

They both stood awkwardly, her pulling her robe closer, him with his hands shoved deep in his pockets. The ticking of the clock above the kitchen sink seemed incredibly loud in the silence.

"Did you enjoy it?" she asked quickly, her words coming out in a rush.

"Did I en-yes." He hesitated, cleared his throat and then added, "Well, I would have enjoyed it more if it had been just me. Some people don't have, well, the best attitude towards women."

She nodded. "I see." A pause as she let his words sink in. "Well, I guess they won't be getting an encore then, will they? No sense wasting that on people who don't appreciate it."

He could sense her deep embarrassment and tried to soothe her pride. "No, it wasn't like that. They think you are very attractive, as do I...it's just that...I don't know...they just see you as another hot woman, not as a person. They don't see you as I do." His tone had softened at the end, belying the tenderness he felt towards her.

She looked at him curiously and took a couple steps closer. "And how exactly DO you see me?"

She was intrigued by him now, by the realization that he had thought of her in this context long before she so blatantly exposed her sexuality, that she had been on his mind as more than just a passing thought, that what she had deemed to be only casual passing encounters had fueled something more intense inside of him. He glanced again towards the window and then back at her, only a couple feet separating them now. "I can't...do this in front of the open window. They are probably all inside but I just keep feeling like they are watching, staring, laughing at me."

She stared at the window for a moment. "Nice bunch of friends you have."

"They aren't really my friends. It's my brother and his two friends. They are just nice enough to let me live there." He paused for a moment, then grinned wryly. "And be their slave."

She chuckled and winked at him. "Well, now, if I had a slave, I'd be sure to always keep him happy."

He laughed. "If I'm understanding your meaning correctly, I don't WANT them to keep me happy THAT way."

She laughed with him. "Very good point."

His eyes met hers. "But I wouldn't argue if it were you."

"I could use a slave," she said softly.

"I would happily do whatever you wanted."

"Anything?" There was no mistaking her intent now and she bit her lip, waiting for his response.

"Yes." The silence as they held each other's gaze was ripe with promise, both of pleasure and of trouble.

"Then come over tomorrow evening and help me hang blinds." Her voice was low and he leaned in to catch her next words. "Then we won't have to worry about an unappreciative audience. I've always been a much bigger fan of private shows, anyway."