Who Needs Fort Lauderdale?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toddles
toddles
21 Followers

Placing his hands on my hips, he slowly began to move up into me while at the same time pulling me down onto him. With every thrust, another inch went in, and when he pulled back he only pulled about half of that back out. There was still a bit of pain as my virgin ass accomodated itself to this new intruder, but with each passing second the pain was easing and being replaced with a pleasure I had never felt before. My cock was as hard as it had ever been in my life, and precum was literally gushing out of the head and dripping down onto his stomach. With one more thrust he was completely inside of me, and I sat up on his lap and reached around behind me to fondle his balls, marvelling as my fingers explored and traced around the base of his cock where it vanished into my ass. Cupping his nuts in my hand, I began to ride his dick. Up and down I moved on it, slowly at first but gradually building speed. I had totally lost control by now, and a steady stream of obscenities flowed from my mouth almost without conscious awareness of it. "Oh God, fuck my ass, yes, fill me with that wonderful cock, take my cherry ass and make it yours, fuck me with your big dick, yes, oh shit, it's so fucking big, fuck meeeeeeeeee." It was a good thing the hall was empty aside from us, because otherwise everyone would have known that I was getting fucked like a whore and loving the shit out of it.

At this point, pure waves of pleasure were flowing over me, and I could hardly even move on him anymore. Sensing this, he pulled me off of his dick and laid me on my back, then moved down between my legs and lifted them up onto his shoulders. Quickly he moved against me again, and I almost screamed with joy when he thrust his entire cock back into my ass with one hard push. "Jack yourself off for me," he said, and I reached down once again to jerk my cock off, trying to time my movements with his thrusts. Sweat was running down his face as he pounded my ass with all of his might. I was completely lost in the feelings his cock were giving me, and my mouth was continuing to beg and plead for a good fucking even though I was already getting it. After a few minutes, he grunted, "gonna... come..." and I began to beg for that.

"Fill me with your hot fuckin' cum, oh yeah, shoot that stuff right up into my ass, give me every fuckin' drop, cum in my ass, shoot your thick white cum in meeeeee..."

With a final grunt he slid every inch of his cock into me, and this time I *did* scream as I felt him throbbing and shooting inside of me. "Oh God, yes," he moaned. "I'm cumming in your virgin ass, you're sooooooo hot, take my cum, bitch" That pushed me over the edge too, and with one last stroke of my hand my dick went off like a roman candle, shooting cum all over my stomach and chest, and even one powerful spurt up onto my chin. I could feel my ass tightening around his cock with each one of my spurts, could feel his cock expanding inside of me with every spurt from *his* cock, and I felt like I would never stop cumming.

Eventually, we settled back down, and he leaned forward to lovingly lick the glob of cum off my chin, his cock still buried in my ass. "So," he whispered, "think you'll want to try this again?"

I grinned back at him, completely spent. "I think it's safe to assume that, yeah."

"Good," he said. "Because my girlfriend's coming up Thursday, and although she knows about my bi tendencies, she's never experienced them. Maybe we could put on a show for her..."

So much for the relaxing week I had planned on. Tough break, huh?

toddles
toddles
21 Followers
12