Who Needs Friends

Story Info
Twins find companionship may be closer than they think.
5.4k words
4.66
271k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started when we were in high school. We were both too unsure about sex and never had the nerve to try dating. Boys seemed to be as much a source of confusion and uncertainty for Ellie as girls were for me. Ellie and I would se our friends on the weekend, see a movie or whatever, and then spend the rest of the week waiting for the weekend to come around again. Then as we all started driving, our friends started going on dates. One by one, the few friends we had started to be unavailable for the weekend. Dates. They were out doing what teenagers should do, and we were stuck at home. After a while we were the only ones left.

It was okay. We were friends as well as siblings. I was always comfortable just hanging out with Ellie. I mean, twins are supposed to be close.

But there was still something we were missing out on. Not that we let it show, but our eighteenth birthday was pretty depressing. When you spend your time in school watching others holding hands and stealing kisses between classes, it starts to eat away at your mind a little. The damnable thing about it for both of us was we weren't ugly, or odd, or anything else that would prohibit us from enjoying the company of a relationship. As with our parents we both had good bodies (still developing, but for our ages...), attractive faces - no more awkward than any other young adult. Ellie was tall, with a nice body. Long legs, good figure, nice breasts. She had flawless skin. It was smooth and just dark enough to avoid being pale. Her hair was silky with a quirky, alluring high hairline. It made her face look like she was always lost in thought. But we just never had much of a social life outside that of our own company.

Ever since we were kids, we'd always stayed up late on the weekend. Our own little reward for making it through the week at school. As we got older and our weekends became freer, we make this a major event. Stay up forever if we could. Maybe that was what let it all happen.

We lived in a nice, big house. It had a real second floor. It wasn't just a couple extra rooms, but the full deal. There was a modest rec. room, bedrooms, and a bathroom. What it really did was help us to hide away from the world when we were both feeling sorry for ourselves. Our parents left us to ourselves. Their room and den were on the first floor so on the weekends we barricaded ourselves in our own little world and didn't come out until we had too.

It was Friday again, and we were both in our TV room. Some movie was on the tube and neither of us was paying any attention to it. Ellie was feeling kind of down because she finally worked up the nerve to ask a boy to a movie, only to find that he was already going out with another girl. Not a big deal in the grand scheme, but to Ellie, it was the world. So, everyone was having fun, and we were settling in for another weekend alone.

It was after midnight, our parents were long asleep (by the end of the workweek they can barely stay awake until the late news), and we were both in a funk.

"Do you ever masturbate?" she asked. I nearly choked on my drink. It wasn't so much that she said it. It just took me by surprise. As I said, we were friends as much as we were siblings. We'd talked about sex before. What was it like? Would either of us actually get to have it? So, I answered her.

"Yeah, sometimes," I finally said. She was quiet.

"Does it make you feel better? After, I mean." She never even looked at me. She just sat, curled up in the big recliner, staring at the screen.

"I suppose. I don't know," I said dumbly.

"It just makes me wish it was the real thing," she said, almost more to herself than to me.

"Yeah. I guess for me too." She sat up quickly and turned to look at me. The T-shirt she wore twisted all around. The cartoon animal on it looked like it had been through a grinder. Her hair, so blonde it was almost white, brushed at her neck. With her legs all folded and bent as they were, you could see her plain white underwear as her shirt rode up a bit. I'd seen the same thing a thousand times, but I'd never paid it any attention before this. Everything just seemed more important.

"What's it like?" she asked with genuine curiosity. Her bright blue eyes were narrow with interest.

"What?"

"You know - when you jack off." Suddenly it was jacking-off.

"I don't know. I don't do it that often." It was true. I rarely did it. Made it that much better when I did.

"Oh, c'mon. You know what it's like. Tell me." I didn't say anything. "Come on - it's not like we don't talk about sex."

Fine. "It feels," I struggled for the word. "It feels, good." I really didn't know how to explain it to a girl. "I mean, it's hard to explain. It's like having a dream. You remember having it, you remember what it made you feel, but you don't remember anything specific. It's kind of like that." I gave up trying to explain. Besides, all the talk about masturbation and Ellie in practically nothing - well, it was a bit more than our usual conversations. She leaned forward on the arm of the big chair.

"Do you make funny faces?" she asked with a hint of a laugh. She inched forward a little more. She was hugging her knees to her chest and resting her chin on them. "How long does it take?" She unfolded her long legs and dangled one over the arm and the other kept swinging slowly over the front. She wasn't kidding. She really wanted to know what it was like.

"I just can't explain it, Ellie." I was turned and looking at her now. She was a pretty girl. No doubt. I tried to ignore her and let the conversation die. She felt otherwise.

She was looking down for a moment as though she was unsure. Then, "Can I watch?" This time I did spit a little of my drink out. I wiped it off my chin and just opened and closed my mouth. I couldn't think of a way to possibly respond to it.

"I really want to know. If I watch you, I'll get at least an idea." She looked down again and bit at her lower lip. "Besides, I've never seen one for real."

"You've seen me naked hundred of times. Hell, we used to take baths together."

"That was when we were little. And I mean I've never seen one when it's...big," she managed. I was about ready to fall out of my chair. Not so much for her request, but because I was thinking about doing it.

"I'll let you watch me," she said. I realized that I must have been born with a defective soul. It was the only explanation. I nodded numbly and set my drink on the table between our chairs. She jumped up and shut and locked the door. She came bounding back over and knelt down by the TV. I pulled off my shirt, and held it a moment before letting it drop to the floor. I looked back at the door, over to the drawn curtains over the window, and back to Ellie. She was sitting as though she was going to watch a movie. We make choices in life, we live with them, and then we wonder what made us do it. Was Hell really a hot place or would it be just terribly cold?

"I don't think I can do it," I said after I sat there naked. I mean, as much as I could usually get a hard-on by just thinking about it, I couldn't get anything right then. Never mind the fact that I was sitting naked in front of my sister trying to show her how I masturbate. Oh, my - going to Hell.

"What do you usually do to get an erection?" The way she said it all so matter-of-factly made me laugh a bit. That, and she said the word 'erection'. And I'm sorry, but until you're at least 25, that word is always funny.

"I look at naked women," I told her. Hell, since I went that far, might as well tell her what she wants to know. It wasn't exactly the time to be worried about embarrassment. She seemed to consider the something. She started to get up, stopped, and then finally stood. She was standing right in front of the TV screen. It framed her torso and made it kind of glow around its edges. She crossed her arms, grabbed the bottom of her shirt and after a moment's hesitation, pulled it over her head and let it fall by her side. She stood there with her arms kind of covering her breasts. She let them fall to her side with only a little apprehension. She wore only her little white panties. I'll say it again: I was going to Hell.

I was too shocked to respond. Too shocked to even get my "erection." She saw that, and quickly pulled her panties down. It was a little clumsy and she almost tripped getting her legs out of them, but then she stood with her arms to her sides again, wearing nothing. This time I reacted. My dick got hard almost immediately. Her eyes went wide. I was going to start when I realized something.

"I can't do it 'dry'," I told her. She knew what I meant and was off in a flash. I watched her naked butt float past me. She stuck her head out the door, looked down the hall and disappeared for a minute. She came back, locked the door and handed me a little white bottle.

"It's my body lotion," she said as she scooted back to the TV. "Will that work?" I nodded. Suddenly words didn't seem to work that well. I undid the small round cap, dabbed a decent bit into my palm and made a fist a couple times. With the lotion on my hand, and my sister waiting for me to "do it" I took a breath and went to it. I was stroking slowly and could already feel the cold lotion turning warm. Ellie looked amazed. She stepped a bit closer. I just looked at her as I stroked. Her breasts were the size of apples. They were small, but perfect. Her belly had this one, almost invisible line that ran down from her ribcage to her belly button. The girl didn't have one bit of "baby fat". She was lean without being skinny. She was amazing. I'd never seen a naked girl my own age. I had to slow down. I could feel myself getting too excited. I had a thought.

"Do you want me to tell you what it's like as I go?"

She lit up like Christmas. Her eyes flashed and a grin stole across her face for a second. She knelt down about two feet from my knees. "Oh, yes," she said quietly. Her eyes never left my dick. I spit in my hand. I could already feel that the lotion I'd put on was almost gone.

"I have to slow down every once in a while, or I'll cum too quick." I felt stupid saying the word "cum" to her. It seemed crass. She never noticed. Just looking at her, and knowing she was watching me, had me ready to go any second. I had to stop. She looked at me. "If I don't stop for a minute, I won't last another 10 seconds." She nodded. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Her legs made these amazing lines as she knelt there. Her belly had little creases in it as she sat there.

I was about to start again. "Can - can I -" she stammered. Her eyes told me everything. I really wasn't that fond of eternal heat and hoped Hell wasn't too bad. I pulled my hands back and watched as she scooted forward. She put a little lotion in her hands. What were we doing? We weren't going to stop, but what were we doing? She wrapped her fingers around the shaft and started to slowly move them - both hands mind you - up and down. Her breasts moved whenever she stroked me. I saw all the little lines of muscle move in her arms and shoulders. She looked in my eyes questioningly. I just nodded quickly, to tell her she was doing it right. "What's it feel like?" she asked. Her voice was a whisper.

"Oh, God," was all I could manage. She looked at me hard. She really wanted to know. "It's warm, and good, and whenever you get to the head, it's all I can do not to just cum." She kept it up.

"It's so hot," she remarked. "Does it hurt?"

"Sweet Jesus, no," I said.

"How do you know when your going to..." she couldn't say the word. I'd have wondered how odd that is, but...

"It feels kind of warm and then almost like I'm going to piss. When it actually happens, sometimes the feeling will kind of spread into my belly and down my legs. Kind of a warm tingle." She smiled and started to move her hands more. She found a rhythm and began to like it. I'm still not sure if it really hit her that she had her hands wrapped around her twin brother's dick and was giving him his first hand-job. Hell - Hell - Hell.

"Look out," I said quickly, "here it comes." She never moved and started moving her hands faster. My fingers nearly ripped the stuffing from the arm of the chair as I came. It popped in spurts that went up and towards my sister. As they hit her face and chest, she started to laugh and take deep breaths. She kept going until it stopped completely. My dick was throbbing to beat the band.

"Oh, my God," was all she could manage. I couldn't even manage that.

Ellie sat back in stunned silence. She'd never even held hands with a boy. She'd never kissed a boy; never gotten sappy love notes from a boy; never heard that a boy liked her. Now she sat with my cum dripping down her cheek and drops of it on her tits. We both sat naked, and completely shocked. She picked up her shirt from behind her and almost mechanically started wiping her face and chest clean.

The television played in the background. I heard her breath coming slow and measured. I couldn't hear my own breath or even my heart (which I know was beating a mile a minute) in my ears. I thought at the time that I had suffered a massive stroke and just didn't realize it yet.

Ellie tossed the shirt to the side and propped her legs up a bit. She bit at her lip and then spread her legs a little. What was she doing? I wondered. She started rubbing her fingers inside the lips of her pussy. Her pussy! It was just too much. Then I remembered. If I showed her what it was like when I masturbated, she'd show me what it was like for her. She looked nervous. She just gave me a hand job, but she was nervous. Not that that was the weirdest idea of the night.

I just sat there as she rubbed her fingers in the tight slit between her lips. The hair at her crotch was so light and sparse it looked like she didn't have any. I could feel the sweat start to cool on my skin as I watched her. Her belly seemed to twitch and tighten as she worked her fingers. She was slightly hunched over as she sat on the floor.

She must have been a little worked up over me doing it in front of her, because after a couple minutes she was shaking and letting out this moan that was real quiet. Then she held her breath and let it out slowly. Her toes curled up and her head went back. It was the most amazing thing I'd ever seen.

After she was done she pulled her legs up close, wrapped her arms around them, and nestled her chin between her knees. She didn't look at me, but she seemed to just stare into the air. She was breathing a little hard and I could see the light from the TV reflect off the sweat on her skin.

We sat there for a few minutes. The TV chattered on ridiculously. Neither of us attempted to cover ourselves.

She licked her lips and swallowed before asking, "Have you ever kissed a girl?" She kept her eyes to the floor. Her voice was so quiet and soft I barely heard her.

"No," I answered. I almost couldn't hear my own voice. She carefully rose to her feet. She closed the distance in one smooth step and waited. I sat back, straight in the chair. She blinked a few times and looked unsure as to what she should do. Her arms were behind her back as she leaned forward, into the chair. As her face came close, she closed her eyes. I closed mine too, and I could feel myself starting to get hard again. Her lips pushed gently against my lips. We both jumped a little at the touch. I could taste the sweat on her lips. Tentatively, still not sure of what to do, she opened her mouth and I felt her tongue push against my own mouth. Her tongue licked at my teeth with a gentle testing. I let it all the way in and suddenly it was like a floodgate had been released. She was kissing harder and more deeply. Our tongues seemed to wrap around the other's. I felt her arms go around my neck as I stood up. All the frustration and longing released through that kiss. She broke off and stepped back a moment. A tear ran down her flushed cheek. She put her fingers to her lips and looked afraid of what she had done.

I pulled her hand away and kissed her quick. Then again. Then once more. We were standing with our arms wrapped around each other's bodies. My dick was pressed against her belly and her breasts were smashed to my chest.

"Have you ever -," she lost her voice to the last part. Her breath was so hot on my neck.

"No," I said, knowing what she was asking. She stepped back, pushed me gently back into my chair and stepped up on the cushion. Ellie lowered herself slowly, wrapping her legs behind my back. As she lowered herself onto me she winced and her arms tightened around my neck.

"Are you okay?" I asked. I didn't know if I was hurting her or not.

"I'm - I'm fine. It's just - " she stopped. I felt a slight resistance and then movement. She slid the rest of the way down me and started to move slowly. "It's fine." She put her head against mine. She whispered into my ear, but I couldn't understand her. I could feel her breath on my ear. When she breathed in sharply, the sweat on my shoulder cooled and sent shivers through my skin. My arms were wrapped around her body. All I could smell was sweat and what I now knew was sex. It felt like heaven. We were probably not very good at it. Probably pretty clumsy. But for us it was gold. It probably didn't last more than a couple minutes, but we didn't care. I whispered that I couldn't hold it any longer. She just held on and started rocking a little faster. I felt it come up and then - it was like nothing I'd ever had before. There was nothing to compare it to. She started to shake and make that low moaning noise she made earlier. Her breath was hot on my ear as she lifted her head. Her teeth grazed my earlobe and her hair tickled my cheek as she shook. After a while we both just sat there and didn't move. Her legs stayed wrapped around me, and her arms around my neck. We were both hot and slick with sweat. She was breathing as if she just came in from a run. Her head was lying on my shoulder. I felt her move a bit, and then we were kissing. Slower and with a better feel for what to do than the first one. It all moved that way. Some things seemed to be burned in my memory and others seemed to move and happen with no real sense of time or action.

She carefully climbed down and walked to the shirt and underwear she left on the floor. With a simple movement that folded her body into a delicate bend, she gathered her things and smoothly stood. Still just holding them in her arms, she walked out of the room without a sound.

I sat in my room with the radio on low. I just needed to hear something in the back of my mind. Something to distract me. Less than 15 minutes ago, my sister and I had had sex. Not 20 feet from where I sat, we had sex. We finished, and she got up and left. She went to her room and I finally went to mine. I thought for sure that she would tell our parents. It was horrible. She hated me, I thought. She said she wanted to do it, but I should have just gotten up and left the room. Now, people were going to find out. They'd all know that I fucked my sister. They'd all -

My door opened. The lights were off, but I didn't need to see her to know she was there.

"I'm so sorry," I said.

"Shhhhh..." She came across the bed, walking on her knees. I never turned to look at her. Even in the dark I couldn't look at her. I felt her arms come around my neck from behind. The mattress pushed down right behind me where her knees pressed. Her breasts flattened against my back. She was still naked. I could smell the sweat and the sex on her skin. Her little nipples were hard against me. I knew I should have stopped it right there. For both of us. We did what we did, but it didn't have to go any further than that. But I didn't. I didn't want to stop her. I let her kiss the back of my neck. I let her tongue flick at my ear. I let her hands go around my chest and slide down to my crotch. Her fingers wrapped around me and I got hard. I wanted it.

12