Who Needs Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to face her and our mouths met. Hungry for what we each had for the other, we kissed. I moved down her throat to her chest. I lightly kissed each breast and slid my tongue down to her belly button. I could feel her belly tense and the muscle under the skin flutter a little.

We couldn't see a thing. The curtains blocked what little light the moon and stars gave off, and the door blocked my light from the hall. Only the radio gave any light. A small green dot that showed the power was on. As our eyes adjusted to it, you could make out vague shapes against a green glow.

I felt her hands on my chest. She pushed me back to the mattress. Her lips brushed my body and it was all I could do not to just grab her and get it over with. She worked her way down to my nearly fully hard dick. I could see the outline of her shoulders and back as she got between my legs. Then I felt what had to be her tongue run up the underside of my dick. She used her finger and thumb to hold it. Then, she took me in her mouth. She moved up and down and made a little popping noise a couple times when I came out of her.

She started to crawl up me again. Her head was level with mine. I rolled her over until I was on top of her. Her hand moved between us as she guided me inside of her. Both of us let out a gasp as I moved in her. I felt her legs come up and wrap around my back. She held me in tight. Her hands were back up to my shoulders as I held myself up with my elbows. As I moved I could feel her nipples graze my chest. I could hear her breath come out with my thrusts.

I moved a little faster. When she didn't complain I kept it fast. We were both breathing hard and moving against each other. She bucked her hips a bit as I pushed in.

When I came, she did too. We lay there in a tangle of limbs and said nothing. I fell asleep with her body curled up, naked and sweaty against my stomach.

When I woke up, she was gone. I checked the clock. It was past nine in the morning. I got up, rubbed some of the sleep from my eyes and peeled the sticky sheets from me. I staggered around naked until I could find a pair of pants to pull on. I grabbed a ripped up pair of jeans and pulled on a shirt.

I was heading downstairs when it hit me. Where was Ellie? What had she said? But I shook that out of my head. When she came to my room she let me know that this was definitely something she wanted too.

Somehow I managed to look my parents in the eye long enough to gather my breakfast up and shoot back upstairs. I went into the TV room and saw Ellie sitting in her chair eating her breakfast. Now came the tough part. Could we actually even talk to each other ever again?

"Hey," was all I could manage. She smiled brightly as she chewed. She looked like she only woke a few minutes before I did. You could still see the lines from my pillow on her cheek.

We sat and watched cartoons on cable while we ate. When Ellie finished, she set her plate down and went to the window. She craned her neck around to see down into the driveway, grinned and then went back to her chair. I put my bowl down and started flipping through the channels. Ellie stood up again and walked over to me. She sat in my lap with her legs dangling over the chair arm. Before I could ask her what she was doing, she had her arms around my neck and was kissing me. I kissed her back. It felt good to finally be able to do these things. To finally share a familiarity of closeness with a girl. So, it was my sister. So what? We've always been closer than I could ever be with another girl. She's the girl I want. Last night showed me that.

"What are we going to do today?" She asked me. I'd forgotten it was Saturday. Hell, I'd almost forgotten my name for a minute there. "I think we should go see a movie."

"That's fine," I told her. I couldn't wrap my mind around the situation. She was taking it all just fine. Don't get me wrong, I wanted this just as much as she did, but it was still just a bit strange.

"I take it mom and dad left already." I asked her.

"Car's gone."

"What to do? What to do?" she was laughing as I raised her shirt and kissed her belly.

We were driving down the street that night. We were going to go to a movie, but we couldn't find one we liked. We just drove around town. I finally pulled into a small parking lot behind a store. It was late and there was no one around. The store had been closed for hours. I turned the key back and popped in a cassette. It was Sinatra. About the only thing my dad kept in the car that was worth playing. I almost laughed at the disgusting appropriateness of the choice. We sat there a moment and just looked out the window and listened to the music. Ellie finally scooted over next to me. She slowly moved her head to mine. Her lips were at my neck and then my cheek. She made her way to my mouth and started to suck at my lower lip. Everything she ever did was deliberate and careful.

That's what made it so real. It wasn't just stupid lust, held back and finally released. She wanted to do everything she did. I took a deep breath when she pulled back and slipped into the back seat. Her short dress brushed my arm as she went. I looked over as I saw her underwear sail over the back of the passenger seat. I said a little prayer (I'm still not sure if it was in thanks or in apology) and made for the back seat. She was sitting very pretty in the seat. Her legs were crossed, very proper, and she had folded her hands over her bare knees. She just looked at me and smiled. I didn't know what she was playing, so I just sat next to her. Her skin was milky cream in the dim moon and starlight. The buttons down the front of her short dress were undone down to her waist. I could see the slight crease under her breasts in the opening. My eyes seemed to want to take in everything. I kept looking at how there was a swirl of black, like haze against the dark blue of the button. There was a little thread that had worked loose of the inside flap of the dress. It brushed her chest as she breathed.

She slowly and casually undid the remaining buttons down to the hem. It fell open, slipping down one shoulder. I leaned over and took her left breast in my mouth. She giggled as I teased her nipple with my tongue.

"Oh," I said, pulling away for a second, "we're so wrong." She laughed as she slid over on my lap.

She was sitting on me with her legs over my shoulders and her back against the driver's seat as it pitched forward, giving us a bit of wiggle room. With my hands on her hips, I helped her move up and down. The tape had flipped to the second side and the windows had fogged up solid. I started to clench up and realized I wouldn't be able to hold it. I told her so.

"On my tummy," she gasped. Her eyes had rolled back a bit and her arms were crossed over her head. She was holding onto the top of the steering wheel with clenched fists. The horn had gone off a couple of times, but no one heard. "Do it on my tummy," she said again. I pulled her off me and watched as I spurted in little arcs over her belly. Some dripped down on her thigh and hips. She held her self up on my legs and I helped to pull her up. She came up to meet me in a kiss. Her hands, while there was still time, put my still hard dick back inside her. She rocked back and forth, rotating her pelvis to keep me hard just a little longer. When she came, it was as if someone was pulling the air from her lungs. Her arms tightened around my neck and her legs clamped around my sides.

Without thinking about it I said, "Man, fuck the movies." She didn't stop laughing for a good five minutes.

12